Beach orgy surprise.

Story Info
Chance incestuous encounter.
2.3k words
4.39
94.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I decided to vacation at a resort not only that allowed nudity, but expected it, and open sexuality was encouraged. We have talked about swinging for a while, as a fantasy, and decided to push our limits a bit. We could always limit ourselves to each other if it didn't feel right, but to enjoy others watching, and watching others might help.

We arrived at the resort, it was very broad, and the entire area behind it (a nice sized peninsula) was a collection of individual huts strewn along the beach.

We checked in and were shown to our hut, where we unpacked what little we brought. I asked Sharon if she was ready for the beach, "No." she replied. "Give me a second."

She grabbed either side of her dress just at her rib cage and removed it in one smooth motion. "Now I'm ready." she stated.

I smiled and removed my clothes as well, I wondered how quickly she'd be ready to undress. She packed 4 bikinis, and as a joke, I went into her bag and removed the tops of all of them. (I did put them in my bag, in case she flipped out.) Apparently she decided to jump in head first, and didn't need any of them.

We stepped out of the back, and onto the beach, where we could see other couples enjoying the sun, and each other. Sharon stode confidentially to the waters edge, sat down facing the late afternoon sun, and spread her legs open to the ocean and sun.

I sat down next to her, marveling at her openess, she looked at me and said, "I think I am going to be open to anything. I have a feeling about this week babe. This is going to be glorious!"

She asked me if I really would be ok seeing her get fucked by another guy. I told her I'd be ok, as long as I got to do some fucking of my own. "Don't worry, I don't think that will be an issue." Was her reply.

My cock stiffened a bit at that. She noticed, and asked if we should take care of it here or back inside. I told her we could on the beach if she was ok with it. There were other couples up and down the beach, some "having fun", others just enjoying the sun, but none of them were very close.

She reached over and began stroking me, and I got very hard very quickly. She spun around and got on her knees, pushed me onto my back, and lowered her face onto my cock.

Holy shit, we had talked about having sex in front of other people, but just as a fantasy. This was happening, Granted, the people we were doing this in front of were at a bit of a distance, and couldn't really see anything other that we were doing what we were doing.

"Oh, God." I cried out as I started to cum.

She took me deeply into her mouth as I unloaded my cock into her throat. She gave one last suck up the length of my cock, making my almost jump out of my own skin in pleasure.

"Do you want to walk down the beach?" she asked as she stood and began to walk away before I could even reply.

"I guess so." I said as a rose shakily, not having fully recovered from my orgasm.

She took my hand, and started down the beach toward the end of the peninsula where the beach bar was. We walked past several couples. Most didn't acknowledge us, but one couple tried to wave us over mid fuck as we walked by. "Not yet," we both agreed. And we waved as we continued on to the bar. We were told, when we checked in, that the beach was open to whatever, but the bar area was hands off, so we had to be good once we got to the bricked area.

We both got a beer, and sat at one of the high tables. At this point we had both gotten used to being naked. After drinking a second beer each, we headed back towards our little section of beach.

As the sun had worked it's way lower in the sky, there were less people out on the beach, and none of them were having sex this time. Oh well, we were going to be here for a week, there should be plenty of opportunity to see and be seen.

We got back to our room, and decided to order dinner in. I think we both wanted to stay naked as long as possible. We should be able to for the whole week, as long as nothing weird popped up.

We agreed that when they brought to food, if it were a guy, she would answer, and a girl I would answer the door. I don't know which one of us was considered the winner and which was the loser in this game, but it was fun.

That first evening Sharon had to answer. She signed the receipt, and gave him a tip. He didn't really react the way we expected, "I'm sure they get that all the time." I told her. "They probably get sick of it."

After we finished dinner, we heard some music from up the beach. We stepped outside and looked that way. There was a small group of people dancing at the waters edge. Sharon took my hand and said, "Let's go meet some people."

We walked up the beach, and paused as we got near. A very cute 20 something girl skipped over to us and asked if we'd like to join the party. Sharon told her yes, and before she could say her name, the girl stopped her and said, "No names tonight, tonight is about fucking. If someone wants to fuck they will approach and seek verbal or non verbal agreement, but if you're not open to just fucking, then you might not want to be here right now.

We looked at each other, Sharon leaned close to my ear, and whispered, "I want you to know I love you more than anything, but I want to fuck. I want to be fucked. I want to watch you fuck."

She stood back to see my reaction, I looked her in the eye, and then down at my rock hard cock. She followed my gaze, dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick in front of some unknown 20 something naked girl.

Naked girl dropped to her knees as well, and started to play with Sharon's nipples, Sharon stopped sucking and looked at naked girl, naked girl nodded towards my dick, then up at me. I nodded, and Sharon pointed my dick into naked girls mouth.

Naked girl was good, she took me all the way to the base of my cock, then licked my balls. I heard an, "Ok, I guess we are starting." I opened my eyes and saw people start to pair up.

Naked girl stopped long enough to let me sit down, she took me back into her mouth, and sucked me for maybe a minute, before asking if I wanted to fuck.

I looked at her then beside her to Sharon, to see if she was ok with it, but Sharon was gone. I answered by pushing her onto her back and climbing on top, as I put my cock at her pussy she gripped my and slid my dick into her.

I looked for Sharon for the first few strokes, but gave up as the diminishing light only let me see naked girl clearly, everyone else was shadows moaning in the dark.

Naked girl and I fucked for a few minutes, she stopped me and said, "That was fun." and got up to seek more.

I stood as well, and moved more into the main group of people. I heard Sharon off to my right, "Fuck me, fuck me." she repeated.

I saw a very nice ass pointing directly at me as the top half was bent over sucking another guys dick. He waived me over, and as I neared he grabbed her ass and opened her pussy up to me. I put my dick at her pussy, just touching her lips. "Just put it in and fuck me!" she called out hoarsely. I slid my cock in balls deep as she went back to sucking naked dudes dick.

This only lasted a few strokes as naked dude apparently saw something else to fuck, and he headed off. Naked chick stood up more, and I began to fondle her tits as I fucked her. She slid off me, and spun around as she dropped to her knees. She sucked the head of my cock then bobbed up and down my entire shaft several times before looking up at me.

We made eye contact, and just as we did, I began cumming. She looked surprised, but sucked my cock into her mouth and let me unload into her.

After I finished cumming she swallowed my cum, stood up, and said, "We need to talk, where is your room?

I pointed back down the beach, and she followed me back to Sharon and my hut. "Does Sharon know you are here?" she asked me accusingly.

"Yes, she's still down at the party." I replied.

She calmed down a bit and said, "Ok this may seem a bit weird, but I've already sucked you off, and we've already fucked, but I need to get off, so get to work."

She sat on one of the chairs, and spread her legs. I dropped to my knees and began eating out my sister.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me harder against her cunt. "Let me know when you are hard again, we are going to fuck again." she said.

At that I pulled her off the chair, rolled backwards and pulled to my achingly hard cock. She reached between her legs and pulled my cock to her opening. "Are you going to fuck me, or am I going fuck you?" she asked.

I pushed up into my sisters cunt and as I began to withdraw she dropped hard onto me, We began fucking like animals. I didn't care about anything else at that moment. I wanted my sisters cunt wrapped around my cock.

We fucked till I came in her pussy, she came several times before that happened. She told me she wanted me hard again as she slid down and took my flaccid cock into her mouth. She sucked, licked, played with my dick for several minutes. "Give me a few, that was pretty intense."

We rested for a while, in which time she never really stopped playing with my dick. I began to stiffen again, so she started sucking to get me fully hard again. That's when the back door opened, and Sharon walked in.

"Oh there you are, I was kinda sucked in down at the party, there was kind of a lull. and I started looking for you."

I was frozen in terror, but Mandy, with but slight hesitation kept sucking.

Sharon said, "Honey, I know where we are and all, but I kinda thought if we were going to do this we'd do it together."

She said it in such a way as to be reassuring. She was upset I could tell, for me leaving the party and going off one on one with another girl. And Mandy never stopped sucking. Sharon could only see her ass, and the back of her head.

"Uhm, Sharon, I don't know how to say this, but this is what it looks like, and it's worse than what it looks like. I'm getting head, and I'm about to fuck her. You can stay and watch, you can join in. You may want to leave, But I don't want that.

Sharon said, "You're scaring me honey."

Mandy stopped sucking, looked back at Sharon, and said, "Don't be scared, he's not leaving you for me, we're just going to fuck."

Mandy climbed up on top of me and slid down onto my cock. I watched Sharon run out of the room, and in that moment I didn't even care. She came back in, and sat down in the chair Mandy was in earlier, spread her legs, and slid the dildo she had retrieved from her room into her wet pussy.

"Fuck your sister, fuck your sister." Sharon pleaded. as she pistoned her dildo in and out of her squelching cunt.

Mandy fucked me and I fucked her for all we were worth. I waived Sharon over and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I ate out my wife as my sister fucked my cock, bouncing up and down. Mandy slowed her rhythm down, and I realized she and Sharon were kissing.

Sharon slid off my face and lay beside me. Mandy had pushed her off so she could taste my wife for herself. I lay on my back and watched as my sister ate out my wife. I began cumming, I grabbed Mandy's hips and pulled my self deep into her pussy as I came.

Sharon saw that happen, and she pushed Mandy onto her back and dove into her pussy trying to get my cum from deep within. As far as I was aware, it was Sharon's first time to eat pussy, but from Mandy's reaction, she did a good job.

Mandy had come by herself, but the next morning we cancelled her hut and she stayed with Sharon and me for the rest of the week. I can't tell you how many times I fucked my sister, Sharon fucked my sister, or I fucked Sharon, but we hardly left our room (pretty much only to eat). The rest of our time there belonged to sex.

When we got back home, Mandy moved in with Sharon and me, we have a room for her for appearances, but we three have an "exclusive" relationship.