Beach Weekend

Story Info
She decides on a Domme/sub weekend at the beach.
5.2k words
4.58
18.8k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trngpet77
trngpet77
328 Followers

When I got home from work Friday afternoon Beth was already there. This was a slight surprise since she was normally an hour or two behind me on a regular day. Today was a little different. We had planned a weekend getaway at the beach and my guess was she was eager to get our weekend started.

We have a small condo in an eastern shore resort area that's only a few blocks off the ocean. It's only about a three hour drive from our home in the city so weekend trips are common during the summer months.

We're mostly just your average, middle aged married couple. I say mostly because we do enjoy playing games from time to time. This was apparently going to be one of those times, as I would soon find out.

Beth was in the kitchen packing some things into a small cooler for the drive that was ahead of us.

"You're home early," I said as I came into the kitchen.

"Yea," she responded, as I hugged her from behind and gave her a peck on the cheek. "I decided to take a half day to get us ready. I've already packed for the both of us. You just need to change, load up the car and we can hit the road."

I looked at her questioningly. This was a bit odd. She always took forever to pack herself and she never packed for me.

"You packed my bag?"

She nodded. "Don't worry. I got everything you'll need, trust me," she said with a wink.

I smiled. Like I said before, we don't play often but it seemed pretty clear to me that this was going to be one of those times when we did. With my excitement and my cock growing, I practically ran to our bedroom to change.

When I got in the room, the first thing I noticed was the chastity cage and key laid out on the bed. The inference was obvious. I quickly stripped but in my growing excitement, struggled to get the cage on.

This particular device has an internal cylinder type lock, meaning you need the key to lock it on. Otherwise, I'm certain the key would not have been there. The benefit of this system was no protruding padlock which gave everything a nice, low profile.

I had a brief struggle but managed to squeeze myself into the cage and get the lock closed. Beth was waiting in the living room when I emerged with our bags. She followed me out to the car without a word spoken between us. I put the bags in the back and when I turned, she was standing there with her hand out.

I knew what she was implying and pulled the key from my pocket and handed it to her. I watched as she threaded a chain through the top of the key, secured it and pulled it over her head. Then she pulled the neckline of her shirt slightly and let the key fall behind it.

"I think we're all set," she said as she climbed into the passenger side.

I got in, started the car and backed out the driveway. As soon as we got on the road, her hand found my lap. She lightly rubbed her hand over my encased manhood, ensuring the cage was in place and to tease me a little, I'm sure.

Other than her short comment before we got into the car, neither of us had said a word since the kitchen. I knew from previous experiences that I should remain silent until she explained the rules to whatever game we would be playing. It was about thirty minutes into the trip before she finally spoke.

"So, I take it from your compliance that you're up for a little extra fun this weekend."

I nodded and she removed the hand that was resting in my lap. As I glanced over at her, I saw her unbutton and pull down the zipper of the jean shorts she was wearing.

She smiled and winked. "Eyes on the road, mister. We don't want to have an accident."

I stole glances as she lifted her hips, removed her shorts and began rubbing herself through the sheer red panties she was wearing.

"If you want any hope of getting out of your cage or getting some of this, this weekend, you will keep your eyes on the road," she said in a somewhat stern voice.

I immediately shifted my eyes back to the road and made every effort to keep them there.

"So here are the rules, which will be in effect until we are back home Sunday night, at the earliest. I may or may not decide to end the game then. Rule number one, I am your Mistress and you will obey my every command. Rule number two, failure to comply with rule number one will result in a severe punishment and a loss of pussy privileges for two weeks" she paused before adding, "at a minimum."

She reached back over and put her hand back on my caged cock. Even through the material of my pants, I was sure she could feel me straining inside the cage.

"Do you understand," she asked.

I nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good, because I have plans that may put some of our limits to the test this weekend," adding, "so don't forget you have a safe word if ever you feel unsure."

I nodded again as my mind raced, thinking of all the possibilities. I was also trying very hard not to look to my right. She had again withdrawn her hand and I could hear her moving around. I was dying to see what she was doing but the risk of punishment kept me in line for the moment.

As if reading my mind she said, "I know it's killing you not being able to look over here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'll describe to you what I'm doing and what's going on so you can imagine it in your mind. But that's all you get. Don't let me catch you peeking."

I was staring straight ahead and nodding more. I knew her as well as she knew me. She would do everything in her power to make me fail. It was something we did. She enjoyed the advantages and freedom that came with being in charge and I enjoyed the pain and humiliation that often came with her punishments. I could hear a buzzing noise.

"Yes, I'm reclining my seat," she said. "You are not allowed to look but that rule doesn't apply to everyone else."

The buzzing stopped. "Anyone high enough to see in the window will be able to see what you cannot see or have. Oh, and I've removed everything except my panties."

She enjoyed the thrill of exhibitionism. This was not the first time we had gone driving like this, but it may have been the first time she had forbidden me to look.

"Catch up to that big rig ahead," she ordered. "We'll give the driver a thrill."

There was a tractor trailer ahead of us in the right lane. I knew what was expected and accelerated. I got alongside the semi's cab and matched its speed as best I could.

"He hasn't," she started. "Oh wait, there he goes. He's looking now and apparently, he's liking what he's seeing. Should I pull my panties aside and give him a better view?"

After a brief silence, she added, "That was not a rhetorical question."

"Oh," I replied. "Whatever you'd like, Mistress."

I had a feeling she was already showing the trucker her nicely trimmed pussy but since I hadn't looked, I couldn't be sure.

"I asked you to decide," she shot back.

I barely hesitated, knowing what we both wanted. "Then yes, show him, Mistress," was my response.

We stayed side by side for what seemed like a very long time before she said, "Okay, I think he's seen enough. You can pass him now."

I accelerated and when we were several car lengths ahead, I moved over in front of him.

"That was fun," she said. "Now I'm all hot and wet. Makes me wish I had a dick to fuck. Well, maybe when we get to the beach, we can find me one. In the meantime, I'll just have to settle for my fingers."

I wasn't sure if she was serious or not. We'd played and teased for years of her fucking another man. She'd even come close on more than one occasion. I think we both knew it would happen eventually. She knew she had my okay under the right circumstances and conditions. I wondered if that's what she meant by pushing my limits this weekend.

I thought I heard something and almost instinctively looked over. She was looking right at me with a big smile on her face. I was caught. It almost seemed unfair but that was a part of the game we were playing and I knew it.

Before looking away, I took her all in. Her lovely smile, erect nipples and her hand stuffed inside the waistband of her panties.

I kept my eyes focused on the road, now very aware of the sounds coming from the passenger seat. Her breathing, getting heavier and more labored. The stifled moans escaping her lips. She brought herself off and I tried desperately not to look over as she did. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her hips rise off the seat. I only hoped she was enjoying herself too much to notice and that my peeks weren't too obvious.

After several minutes, I could hear her moving around again. Then the seat started moving. When it stopped, she was sitting upright and had all her clothes back on.

"You may look this way again," she said. "I will inform you of your punishments after we arrive and get settled in."

She emphasized the "s" in punishments, causing me to give a questioning glance.

"You looked," she said. "At least twice. Didn't think I noticed?"

She laughed a little. "Don't worry too much. We both know you like having your ass swatted and that will likely be one of your punishments. As for the other," she paused for a moment. "Well, I'll have to decide on a suitably humiliating something or other. That, along with extending your cage time. No sense taking it off while you're serving a two week no pussy penalty."

I cringed at the thought of going two weeks without fucking but I couldn't deny that she was right about the spanking part. I enjoyed the pain and humiliation that came with a good, hard spanking. Even if it meant not being able to comfortably sit for a day or two sometimes.

The extended time in chastity was nothing new either. My longest lockup time was forty-two days. On that occasion, it seemed like every thing I did was an infraction that added more time.

The real question to ponder was what she had in mind for the other punishment. Just about anything was a possibility. I wasn't sure what she was considering but I was pretty certain it would be humiliating and exciting. Likely something very embarrassing. I looked forward to it.

We arrived at the condo and I unloaded the car while she relaxed. She told me to leave my bag and a second "toy bag" with her, which I did. Everything else got unpacked and put away.

At her suggestion, we went out for a bite to eat. All through dinner she teased me about being caged, my upcoming punishments and how much she was looking forward to us laying on the beach all weekend.

I should point out that a few years earlier we had learned of a remote stretch of coastline that many people treated as a nude beach. While unofficial, it was a considerable hike to get to so most people, including the beach patrol, rarely ventured out to it. As a result, many of the people who did make the trek felt safe shedding their swim suits and if the beach patrol did come around, word spread quickly to give everybody the opportunity to cover up.

We were not regulars at the site but occasionally made the hike, especially if she was in one of her exhibitionist moods. After our adventure on the drive out it came as on surprise when she stated that we would be making the hike this weekend.

I was left to wonder what she would do with me. By agreement, I was at her mercy. I wondered if she would allow me to remove the cage but that seemed unlikely. That being the case, would she allow me to keep my swim suit on or was I to be exposed as her chastised submissive.

I could always object. We both knew we would never do anything both of us were not completely comfortable with. We had many discussions about limits and we each had our safe word. We both also knew that having her push my limits was always something I looked forward to.

Nobody except Beth had ever seen me in chastity. I know it seems odd or weird to some people but I was hoping that she would "force" me to sit on the beach in nothing but the cage for all to see. Just thinking about it caused my cock to fill the cage.

We arrived back at the condo and parked. Our unit is on the second floor of a four story building. As we climbed the stairs, she said, "No clothes in the house. You will remove them before entering."

I unlocked the door and held it open for her. Once she was inside, I took a quick look around. Not seeing anyone, I quickly undressed before entering. She was sitting comfortably on the couch when I came through.

"Fix me a drink," she said. "You may have one as well, if you wish. We will commence with your first punishment shortly."

I fixed us both drinks and brought them into the living room. I handed her one and waited for her to taste it. Receiving her approval, I sat on the floor at her feet. She had turned the television on and we watched silently for about fifteen or twenty minutes.

I was a bundle of nerves and excitement in anticipation of the spanking I would soon be receiving until she tapped the back of my head with her glass to get my attention.

"Fix me another drink and then go into spare room and assume the position at the end of the bed," she said.

I got up and fixed her another drink. I finished mine but did not make myself another. I took her drink to her and proceeded down the hall to the spare bedroom.

There I got down into position at the back of the bed. My head, chest and torso on the bed placed my ass right on the edge. It was just high enough that my knees were not touching the ground which forced me to have to balance on the balls of my feet. This made it a position difficult to maintain for an extended period of time.

I stayed there, awaiting her arrival. Occasionally, I would allow myself the luxury of dropping to my knees to relax. When I did, I made sure to listen carefully for any sound that would alert me to her approach.

Another fifteen to twenty minutes passed before I heard her coming down the hall. I immediately got properly set. She didn't come in directly, instead going into our bedroom first. It was another couple of minutes before she appeared in the doorway.

When she did appear, I noticed two things. She was naked and she held several items in her arms.

"Eyes front," she commanded. "Hands above your head."

Immediately, I turned my head so that I was looking at the headboard and I stretched my arms up as if reaching for it.

She walked over and dropped the items she was carrying onto the bed beside me. She put a strap around my left wrist and ran the attached rope to the headboard and secured it, repeating the process with my right hand.

She ordered me to spread my legs and reached in between them. Grabbing my caged cock and balls, she pulled them backwards between my legs, exposing them.

"Keep those legs spread," she ordered. "I want to see that tiny little cock getting hard while I'm turning your ass red."

With just her momentary contact and humiliating words, I was already straining against the bars of the cage. My cock filled the space completely and I knew the pain I would soon be experiencing would not diminish my excitement. We both knew that I would stay hard throughout and likely beyond.

The paddle landed without warning and I jumped. More from the surprise than from the pain I felt. It was a hard and stinging blow that was quickly followed by three more. She paused only for a few seconds, likely to admire her work, before resuming. Four more blows followed before she stopped again.

"Already turning a nice shade of red," she said as the back of her free hand grazed over the affected area. "And getting warm, too. I like that."

Four more blows. Twelve isn't really a lot but she rarely holds back and is quite capable of hitting very hard. I was already tempted to try and avoid any more but knew moving on my part would not go well. Besides, as intense as the pain was, I was aroused and excited. A fact that did not go unnoticed.

Her hand was back on my ass, feeling the warmth of it. "Now that's what I like," she said. "All hot and red."

Her hand went from my ass to my cage. "Still hard inside there, I see. It looks so cute bulging like that, trying to escape."

She chuckle a little before adding, "But there'll be no escape you, little one. You've blown any chance of getting out, which means you won't be blowing any loads. Unless, of course, you can do that while inside the cage. At any rate, you certainly won't be fucking me or anyone else."

She emphasized "you", implying that even though I would be denied, maybe she wouldn't be. Was this more teasing? I couldn't be sure. Only time would tell.

"Can I still earn my release somehow," I pleaded.

"Not if you're going to whine," she shot back. "And it's Mistress," she said, bringing the paddle down on my ass one more time for emphasis.

Then, as if softening her stance, added, "Perhaps. We'll see if you can redeem yourself. I doubt you can, but it will depend on how well you behave and how generous I feel. Unlike you, I intend to get some this weekend and a sexually satisfied Mistress can be forgiving, even generous at times."

Another suggestion that she might have intentions of fucking another man. My mind wandered but not for long. She started to undo the restraint on my left hand.

"We will need to let you out briefly for some grooming," she said as she worked. "I want that little thing hairless when we go to the beach tomorrow."

She turned away, "Get your other hand free and meet me in the bathroom."

Then I watched her perfect ass walk out of the room. I released my right hand and made my way to the bathroom. Along the way I ran my hand over my backside, feeling the heat it was giving off. I smiled to myself, feeling happy and lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman.

When I walked into the bathroom she was sitting on the edge of the tub in her bathrobe, with the water running.

"Get in, face me and grab hold of the shower rod with both hands."

I followed her instructions, and she used a set of cuffs to secure my hands to the rail.

"I will be doing the shaving," she said. "Your hands will hold that bar until the cage is back on or there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

I nodded. With the cuffs, I wasn't moving them anyway. She produced the key and quickly removed the cage as my cock began to stiffen.

Fifteen minutes later, I was hairless from my bellybutton to about mid thigh. Front and back. My cock was as hard as a rock and aching to be touched. She intentionally did her best to avoid any direct contact but some had been inevitable. So there I stood, my cock stiff and throbbing in her face, begging for attention.

Instead of taking me into her mouth, she chastised me for being erect and gave me, "Exactly two minutes to get that thing soft enough to get back in the cage or we're going to use an ice pack."

There was no way. It wasn't a switch I could turn on and off. We both knew it. I begged for more time, to no avail.

Two minutes later she was uncuffing me from the shower rod. We headed for the kitchen, my hands now cuffed behind my back. She didn't trust me for even a second and I didn't blame her.

She filled a bag with ice as I watched. I wasn't really looking forward to it but offered no resistance as the ice pack was applied to my cock and balls.

A few uncomfortable minutes and the ice had done its trick. She worked quickly to put the cage back on and secure the lock. She pulled the chain over her head and the key disappeared under her robe, between her breasts. Only then did she remove the cuffs.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm ready for bed," she announced. "And since you're all snug and secure for the weekend, I see no reason to share my bed with you. Behave and you may get the chance to pleasure me with that talented tongue of yours, but only men who can fuck me will share my bed this weekend."

Again with the insinuations. My cock betrayed my desire by growing inside the cage. It did not go unnoticed. She didn't say anything but it was obvious that she saw my excitement at the thought of her fucking another man.

trngpet77
trngpet77
328 Followers
12