Beachcombing Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did finish that time, and then led her out to the deck where she lay back against me on the lounge chair, and we played find the constellation, just coasting in the good feelings.

Finally, separate showers - just easier since I had to tidy up dinner things in the kitchen, so gave her a head start - then back to bed and a good night's sleep. Since I'm no longer in my 20s, we didn't resume the sex, but substituted quiet, bodies touching sleep, and we both seemed fine with that. I recall awakening at one point spooned behind her, a nocturnal erection finding a nice place between her nether cheeks, my arm draped across her, then drifting back to sleep.

I woke again in the early sunshine to the smell of coffee, something I rarely get to do since I don't do that set a timer thing. She was already up - I had no idea for how long - and was sipping a cup when I came into the kitchen, naked as is my way. She looked as if she'd managed to shower and such while I slept - she looked fresh and happy, and the latter of those was contagious. She was wearing a blue button-down of mine, its long sleeves folded up to her elbows, the top buttons undone at least down to her ribcage, which made it all the more sexy, and nothing else I could see.

"Care for a cup?" she offered, starting to get up from the table where she'd been reading her phone.

"You look too good for me in my present condition - give me 15 minutes," I said.

"No need - your present condition looks fine, but as you like," she said, taking her time to eye me up and down, and offering a nice smile when her gaze got to my groin - this woman knew how to make a man feel like a man, man. As I headed for the shower, I suspected that she wasn't all that disappointed not to be breakfasting with someone who may have smelled like last night's sex and needed a shave, not to mention a mouth cleaning.

Twenty minutes later I'd taken care of all the usual cleansings and re-entered the kitchen, in sport shirt and loose shorts.

"Eight o'clock! I never sleep this late - you're a bad influence on me, madam librarian," I said, pouring myself a cup and refreshing hers.

"That's the first time, at least in a long time, that I've been accused of such a thing. I think maybe it's more you than I who is the tempter."

"Well, could I tempt you to stay another couple of days? There are several things I'd like to explore with you."

"You explored about all there was to explore last night, thank you very much, kind sir!"

"That would merit further research, I'd say. I think that any scientist worth his hypothesis would definitely support further research into the matter."

"Well, I'm flattered not to be considered a one-night thing, but I do need to get on the road - my sister is expecting me, as I think I mentioned . . ."

"As you wish," I said, channeling my inner Dread Pirate Roberts. I was disappointed, but only mildly, and I think I got it. "What time do you need to leave? There's got to be time for another post-coffee wade in the water, isn't there?"

"You're definitely the tempter," she smiled, thinking, then "OK, I think if I leave in an hour, that'll be about right."

"Ah, well, I seem to find my coffee gone - shall we?" I said, holding out my hand to her.

"Mmmm," she said, offering her hand in response.

I pulled her up and into my arms, wasting no preliminaries but kissing her gently but firmly, my arms wrapping her to me. She didn't resist, and my hand snaked down to raise the hem of the shirt, finding nothing but bare ass underneath. I pulled further up and could feel my hardening dick nudging upward against her, as if it knew just where it wanted to be.

"We'll never get to the beach," she murmured, breaking the kiss but not backing away as I nuzzled the nape of her neck.

"Well, I can't go like this," I said back, knowing that she was feeling my erection by now.

"No, probably not," she said as I reached between us, undid the remaining 2 buttons, and shrugging the shirt off her shoulders onto the floor. She was still gorgeous, and the time with me had apparently relaxed her, as she showed no shyness or reluctance to have me look at her.

"Beautiful," I said, stepping back to take a good look and pulling off my shirt and shorts, presenting me in all of my whatever, to her gaze.

"No, I'd say definitely not ready for public beachcombing in that condition," she chuckled, reaching out and cupping my erection in her hand, prompting a surge and a bit more growth.

I took her free hand and, with a twinge of regret that this would remove her hand from my cock, led her back out onto the deck, then laying her down gently on the lounge chair. "Mike," she started, "we shouldn't . . . someone may see, and . . . "

"No one will see - they can't see for the dunes, and no one's going to come up the path. If it's been a long time since you were seduced outdoors, it's high time, and if it's a first, consider it part of your continuing education."

"A first, I assure you," she said softly, but not resisting.

"Mmmm, lucky me," I answered as I pulled a cushion from a nearby chair for the sake of my knees and knelt, pulling her legs over my shoulders and her torso flat onto the lounge chair bed.

"You're spoiling me," she declared as I proceeded to do just that.

She made it easy, and whether from the newness of al fresco sex or her relaxing more and more into the situation - whatever, she was suitably lubricated already, and she came quickly, her fingers pulling my head tight to her as the orgasm hit her. I wasted no time, then crawling up and impaling myself in one stroke, all the way in, eliciting a welcoming "Aaaahh!!" from her.

I was downright high on how much fun she and I were having, and it didn't take me long to blast into her myself, as she clutched me to her, wrapping her legs around me and sucking at the skin between my neck and shoulder.

"I think you've given me about the first passion bite since my twenties," I laughed as we relaxed and I climbed off, softened, some minutes later.

"The things you bring out in me - I think that's the first one I've given since a similar time for me! I should be embarrassed, but I'm just feeling free, and a bit silly!"

"To the beach!" I commanded, pulling her up, and we jogged to the empty beach and straight into the water, swimming some strokes then just standing in the water. I knew the ocean was washing me clean and probably doing the same for her - and I knew she'd want a shower before leaving, so we didn't tarry, but finally walked, hand in hand, naked and not minding it at all, back to the house.

She did shower again, then as she packed her things, I pulled on some shorts and a shirt. Taking her suitcase, I started toward the door when she said, "Lose the clothes. I want to remember you nude."

"One more favor?" she asked, next to her car in the driveway, the bags packed.

"Of course."

"Can I take a photo? I know that's dangerous and outrageous, and I promise to crop it appropriately to protect your identity, but there might be a time when I get the courage to tell this story, and having the photo would be a convincer."

"I think I really have tempted a dangerous thing here," I joked, "but sure, and don't worry about cropping - I certainly have no regrets about our time together, and I know that friends don't do friends disfavors. Would you prefer that in a selfie?"

And so, I first stood next to with arm around her and she raised up the cell phone and snapped one of the two of us - her dressed, me not - a true CFNM photo. Then I stepped back, stood akimbo while she recorded me solo, capturing the moment, and we both laughed at our audacity. We kissed affectionately, and as she got into the car, she looked to see my swelling appendage, and I shrugged a "can't help it" expression, and she smiled, backed the car out, and we both waved as she headed down the road back to civilization, her librarian life, and whatever normalcy might be.

Several days later, having left the beach and arrived at home, I got an email from an unknown. I would have deleted it without reading, but it was titled "Beachcombing Memories." Opening it, I saw it was from Margaret, and she attached three photos. One was the CFNM one of us, the second was one of me au natural, uncropped - those she took at our parting - and the third one was of her, wearing only a smile, full frontal, a selfie in front of a mirror that graciously angled to give a view of her backside as well. "Mike," the email read, "So many thanks for such a wonderful set of memories, and for releasing my inner temptress. Here are some things for you to remember me, and us by. - so fondly, your newly liberated librarian, Margaret."

I'm definitely heading back to the beach next year, and I have a hunch I may have company.