Bea's Revenge

Story Info
Revengeful Wife's actions leads to further adventures.
5.9k words
3.63
24.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suspected there would be trouble when I got home, I just didn't count on the way it worked out.

I had received the usual text message reminder at eleven, that we were due to leave at three, but there had been none of the increasingly regular reminders or phone calls to the office switch board when I failed to reply or call.

To be honest I had been busy at work, and I had dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's so that I could start with a clean sheet on Monday. However I had maybe been over conscientious and spent too much time chatting to the secretaries and making the client calls that I had been putting off.

However, the prospect of a long drive and longer weekend with my wife's sister, Val and her smug, slimy husband, Montague, has always been a bit too much for me and Beatrice knows it.

During the thirty minute drive home I conjured up all the excuses I had used in the past and tried to think of a few new ones, but I knew they wouldn't be believed now that Bea had a spy in the office. My business partner Andy's second wife ,was now a permanent addition to the workforce as head of personnel. Georgina was a close friend of Bea, who had introduced them to one another a couple of years ago. No doubt my every move today had been reported on.

When I pulled into our driveway at 5.45, I was expecting fireworks. All was quiet, perhaps Bea had gone ahead without me?

When I opened the garage her car was there, I suppose it was time to face the music.

At this point you may think that Bea is some horrendous woman who spends her life trying to make my life as difficult as possible. This couldn't be further from the truth, and whilst our long relationship hasn't been perfect, it still pretty good. We have been together for nearly 25 years, and now in our mid forties we are enjoying time together whilst both our children are at university and our finances are relatively comfortable. We have a great relationship, however like most couples I suspect, there are a few things that we don't see eye to eye on. Brother inlaw being top of the list.

Bea's sister lives about four hours drive away, so whilst its great that we don't visit too often, it means that when we do we have to stay with them. Unfortunately the outlaws have an annex for guests, so temporary relief in a hotel room or guest house is not an option. So its travel on a Friday and stay until Sunday afternoon, letting us 'make the most of our stay'!

I pulled my car into the garage , unlocked and walked through the connecting door between the garage and the house. I kicked my shoes off and looking around the hall I could see no suitcases or any other signs of the impending trip. I crossed the hall into the cloakroom and used the toilet and washed my hands. I left the cloakroom back into the hall way and what I saw stunned me.

Bea was there dressed in very little, she has a lovely elegant figure and standing bolt upright is a little taller than me, but with high-heeled lace up boots, and me with no shoes, Bea was looking down at me. The boots went just over her knees and then very black opaque stockings were held up by suspenders attached to a crimson corset which supported her breasts but didn't cover her nipples. There was a sort of choker around her neck, and that was it. No underwear and she had heavily trimmed her pubic hair so that you could clearly see the top of her pussy lips.

As my gaze turned into a greedy smile and I stepped towards her, her hand shot out holding a riding crop, which she waved in front of me.

"No touching. Yet... Strip off for me." She commanded.

I hesitated and then started to pull my clothes off, thinking this could be fun.

"Don't dump them on the floor, fold them and put them neatly on the chair" Bea smiled as I followed her instruction.

Our travels and potential row had completely left my mind as I eagerly rushed to put a neat pile of clothes on the hall chair.

I was very soon quite aroused, and when I turned naked back to face Bea, there was a very stiff erection pointing at her.

"Give me your hands" she ordered, and coming forward she put some very secure Velcro cuffs with D rings on my wrists. She then pulled my hands behind my back and clipped the cuffs together.

"Alex, I don't ask you to do much for me, but over three hours late for our trip to Val's is too much, so you are going to spend some time doing as you are told".

As I started to protest, the crop connected with my bare behind and I yelped.

"Don't say a word, I know your deliberately late and if you say anything I will go and get a gag to keep you quiet".

I now remembered the bondage kit I had bought a few years before, which really hadn't taken off in the bedroom with Bea.

Bea then bent down and attached cuffs to my ankles and then put a collar around my neck.

She then clipped a lead on the collar and led me through to our kitchen. I could see some straps and clips attached to the table. Bea used the straps to fix my wrists to the table with me facing out, and then she spread my legs and attached my ankles to the table legs so that I was stood with my erection sticking out like a rhinos horn.

"Don't think that you are going to receive any pleasure through that for a little while" Bea said, giving my erection a gentle flick with the crop. She then walked over to the fridge freezer and got out a cloth bag, which it turned out was full of ice.

"Lets see if we can keep this under control" she said as she wrapped the bag around my genitals.

I shouted as the cold hit me, but she kept it pressed on me.

"This weekend is about pleasure for me, understand?" I nodded "If your a good boy, maybe I will see about a little relief later." I nodded again, but I was thinking about the words "weekend" and "later", what had she got in mind...

She lifted the ice pack from my rapidly shrinking member and dabbed it dry with a cloth.

Taking a couple of steps back Bea seemed to be critically examining the affected area.

"I think that needs to be neatened up, don't you Al? After all, as you can see I have gone to a lot of trouble preparing my self." Posing and thrusting her neat pussy towards me.

Bea wandered off leaving me attached to the table. I was hoping none of the neighbours called round , because all the blinds and curtains were open, and I was very much on show.

"Hadn't you better close the blinds" I said as she reappeared.

"No talking unless spoken to please, or the crop comes back out!" She snapped, she was really enjoying this!.

"I'm afraid you will just have to think of an excuse if the neighbours catch you. Your very good at excuses aren't you?"

Bea pulled a chair in front of me, and armed with a pair of nail scissors and a comb, started to clip my pubic hair back. There didn't seem to be much left when she seemed satisfied with the results. Bea used a brush and pan to sweep the cuttings away and clear the floor, and stood back to admire her handy work. Things were once again stirring despite the cold treatment, and a little shape was starting to reappear. Bea produced a short leather strap with a buckle and D ring on it, attached it tightly around the base of my penis and testicles making them stand out from my body.

"Very nice" Bea stated as she clipped the lead from the collar down on to the cock strap.

Releasing me from the straps on the table, but still with hands behind, she led me out of the kitchen, upstairs.

Once we reached the top, Bea tethered the lead attached to the cock strap tightly to the railings around the landing, and spreading my legs again, attached my ankles to the spindles.

She walked on into our bedroom, and came back waving a spanking paddle.

"As you are aware Alex, I am more than a little pissed off with you being late to visit Val, and its not the first time that you have made up crappy excuses to delay or stop us going. Its only once or twice a year that I ask you to come, and I need you there to stop that idiot Montague dominating the conversation and giving Val and I a little time to chat alone together. I know he's a boring know-all, but I think you can do that job for me."

"When you weren't here at two, I was fuming, by 3.00 I was going without you, but I didn't want you to get away with this. After ringing Val and, once again, making excuses for you, I decided I needed a little revenge. So I dug all this equipment you have bought over the years and decided to make the most of it. I love you very much, but I think you deserve a little punishment."

I started to protest, but received a sharp swat on the backside.

"I said no talking! There is a gag in that drawer, and I will use it if necessary. You are going to have seven spanks on each cheek, one for every half hour you were late, and then you are going to pleasure me"

I kept quiet. "Now bend forward a little" she ordered.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, the paddling continued until there had been seven on each cheek. Bea is a gentle person and pain wasn't too bad it just stung a little, and left me a little sore.

Bea bent down and released the straps holding my ankles and then unleashed me from the bannister.

Unclipping the leash from the cock strap, she clipped onto the collar and led me into our bedroom. Lying down on the bed with her legs apart and hanging over the sides she pulled me closer.

"Kneel down and lick"

As I knelt, I could see what a good job she had done trimming her pubes, and she had shaved from the top of her lips down. She was very very wet, and excited, this power trip was obviously turning her on immensely.

"Start with the outer lips, gently" she ordered, and I gently ran my tongue gently up each side. I slipped down towards her hole,

"Not yet" Bea shouted, whacking we across the back with the crop. "Now start again" she ordered, "gently around the sides."

I continued gently around her outer lips, wanting to nibble her clitoris or tongue fuck her hole, but I waited.

"Now fuck my hole with your tongue" was the next command and I pushed my tongue in and out, whilst my face got stickier and stickier with her juices.

"Get up" Bea commanded, and then she knelt over the edge of the bed with her lovely backside towards me. " Tongue fuck me from behind."

I pushed my tongue in as Bea tugged on the lead and my nose was buried in her cheeks close to her anus. Bea's hand came round and started rubbing her clit, and she was soon panting deeply. Suddenly, she pushed me away and turned over. " Now finish me off sucking my clit" she gasped.

I gladly dived in and took a huge suck on her clitoris and started flicking the end with my tongue. It wasn't long before Bea started to loudly orgasm, as she did she pressed my head tighter into her pussy to prevent me stopping. As Bea started to relax, she pushed me back away and lay there getting her breath back.

I stood up with my erection straining through the strap. Bea took a look at it and giving an evil grin said "You haven't quite earned any pleasure yet, so you had better keep that under control. Or shall I get the ice again?"

I said I didn't want the ice again and Bea took off her corset, stockings and boots.

Bea grabbed the lead that was still on the collar and pulled me towards her dressing table where she attached my wrists with a tether to the legs.

"You are now going to watch me have some solo fun" she smiled. She then and lay on the bed and reaching round into a bedside drawer brought out a huge black dildo. Bea started rubbing it around her pussy which was still glistening from the floods of juices from her earlier orgasm. She started teasing herself with the tip and pushing it in a little way and back out, then she started plunging the dildo in and out of her pussy. She then used the fingers on her free hand to start rubbing her anus. Bea knew that I found this an incredible turn on, my erection was now quite painful and the end was glowing from the pressure. Bea then started to push her finger in her anus, and began another loud orgasm whilst alternately pushing her finger and dildo in and out of her holes.

Lying back panting on the bed she pulled the dripping dildo out and slowly got up and walked into the en-suite shower room. "I'm just going to clean my self up" she called as I stood there with my painful member wanting to explode over the carpet.

A little while later things were starting to subside when Bea appeared drying herself after having showered.

"I suppose I had better sort you out, after all you have been quite a good boy for me" she smiled.

She unclipped the strap around my genitals and untied me from the dressing table. Bea then led me into our main bathroom.

Bea squirted a large dose of liquid soap onto her hands and started to caress my penis. Gently stroking it, it wasn't long until it had reached full size, then just before I was ready to blow, she ran her free hand down my back side and started poking a soapy finger around my rectum. Surprised, I came almost immediately, squirting thickly onto the bathroom floor.

Bea then unclipped my aching wrists and kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Wasn't that fun. Now clean up and shower, we are leaving in 20 minutes. Val is expecting us late. You have had a last minute meeting with a client if your asked."

Soon after we were on our way, having grabbed a drive through, Bea was soon dozing and spent the whole journey asleep. We arrived quite late, and after a few brief hellos, we were in their annex and in bed.

The weekend went the usual way, Montague, Monty to his friends, bragging at his golf club. Bea and Val disappearing shopping, and some very good meals spoilt by Montague relating his often repeated anecdotes. Bea was unusually passionate, leaping on me for sex both mornings and again on the Saturday night, however what had happened on Friday afternoon wasn't mentioned.

Driving home on Sunday afternoon, Bea finally broke the ice.

"Darling" she started, "on Friday, although I did want to get my revenge, I didn't expect to be so turned on by what I did. In fact I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since."

I said nothing and carried on driving.

"As you perhaps noticed, I was quite aroused over the weekend, and I actually had to play with my self last night to get to sleep." I could see that Bea was struggling with saying this, but I still said nothing.

"Judging by your reaction on Friday' I had never seen your cock look so big, I think that you were turned on by it too? What I'm trying to say is that I would like to do something similar again." Bea exhaled and relaxed back in her seat.

I drove on, turning this over in my mind, trying to work out where to go with this.

"I suppose I was turned on, and overall I suppose it was fun." I began, "however I would like to ask a few questions. We have been together for over twenty years, and when we have dabbled in a bit of bondage in the past, you have shown very little interest. Was your method of revenge on Friday inspired by someone or something else?

Bea paused for a while. "Promise me that this wont go any further" she asked, I nodded. Bea continued.

"When Georgina gets a bit drunk she lets slip how she sometimes plays the dominatrix with Andy and how much it arouses her. Then when I messaged her on Friday to see where you were, she replied at one point, 'put him over your knee and spank his arse.' That's what started the idea off, I added a few ideas from erotic novels and you got the result."

I knew that Georgina had been keeping tabs on me.

"Is this a one way arrangement, or can the tables be turned?" I added after a while.

Bea had to think about this. "Fair enough, both ways. But we must have a safe word, and take note for the future if there is something one of us really objects to."

"OK" I agreed, "but we will have to arrange a way to instigate this, I cant see the opportunity and surprise like Friday happening too often. We will have to work something out."

Bea agreed and we carried on towards home.

Over the next week we carried on our usual routine, and it wasn't until the following Saturday morning when we were lying in bed after a good session, that Bea next mentioned her desires.

"I have thought of how we can instigate our kinky sessions" she said. "We can do it a bit randomly to keep a bit of surprise and anticipation, but also give one another time to prepare"

"How are you going to do this" I asked.

Bea explained. "We each briefly write out three scenarios, just a sentence, two where we are dominant and one where we are submissive. We agree them with one another and number them one to six. We can each then prepare for all six. When we are ready we roll a dice to see which scenario to carry out. We can maybe agree on a time limit to complete it? After we have completed one, we remove it from the list until all are completed so that its fair."

I agreed with her scheme and we decided to each have our three ideas ready for the following Saturday.

Throughout the next week I was thinking of different ideas for the scenarios, which were making me quite aroused and after having yet another vigorous love making session with Bea Friday evening, I knew we had to slightly modify the deal.

On Saturday morning we once again made love and as we lay there afterwards I decided I had to bring the subject up.

"Have you worked out your three scenarios" I asked. Bea said she had.

"I think we have to modify things a little" I said. "Merely thinking and anticipating these ideas is getting me excited. I think it has with you too? We have had sex at least once every day this week. Unless we build up a bit of desire before hand we wont have so much fun. So I think we should agree on a few days abstinence before each scenario? That includes masturbation as well."

Bea readily agreed and we decided to pitch to one another our ideas over breakfast.

My outline ideas were; first, the master of the house catches the maid using the mistresses sex toys. Second a misbehaving student has to be punished by the principal, and the third a husband is caught masturbating to porn.

Bea wanted first, a nurse has to treat an uncooperative patient, second a female boss has to raise some issues with a member of staff. Third, a wife misbehaves in public.

We agreed on these, numbering them one to six as listed. We decided we would roll the dice on Wednesday and carry out the scenario next week-end. No sex for either of us after Monday morning.

Wednesday evening after our evening meal, we eagerly rolled the dice.

Five.

Damn, me in the firing line again, Bea was going to be my boss. I was hoping for a little revenge.

Over the next few days our self imposed celibacy wound the excitement levels up, although I was apprehensive about what Bea had in store.

Saturday morning I woke up fairly late to find that Bea had left the house.

My mobile phone pinged, a text message from Bea: 'please report to your office so that we can discuss the quality of your work. 10.30 a.m. precisely. Please review your terms and conditions of employment. (on bathroom mirror). The Boss'

There, stuck on the bathroom mirror was an envelope labelled Terms of Employment. At the top was the address of my office, then were instructions for how employees should dress and address their superiors. Apparently I should dress in a three piece suit and address the boss as Ma'am or Madam.

I must say I had a few misgivings about this being carried out in my office. However it was Saturday and the place would be deserted along with all the other businesses and offices on the trading estate.

I looked at my watch it was 9.30, I would be pushed to be ready and at the office by 10.30.

I washed and shaved and grabbed some toast to eat, then rummaged in the wardrobe to find the only three piece suit I had ever owned. I couldn't remember the last time I wore it and it was a little tight, I bet that Bea suspected this when she wrote the T&Cs.

12