Beastly Intentions Ch. 05

Story Info
Nathaniel and Melissa.
6.2k words
4.66
3.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garren picked up the leather bound book, his hands shaking as he searched through the slightly mangled pages, looking for where Brenna had left off. He would read every word if there was even a small chance that he could rid himself of this blasted curse.

He turned to the page that he could smell Brenna's scent upon the most, for she'd rested her hand upon the book while they'd fought, holding it open to the spot she'd stopped reading. He wished he could call her in, have her help him, for reading was difficult with his beastly eyes.

But he wouldn't, for if she knew there was a chance that he could be cured, her hopes would rise. He couldn't bear to break her heart, not if this was a fool's folly. Grabbing his robe from the edge of his bed, he slipped it on, belting it loosely, going to the chair she'd found him in earlier and sitting close to the fire to help himself see the print. Squinting, he read the words out loud. "Melissa's head..."

****

...fell back against the bed, her mouth open as an unearthly cry came from between her lips. Her hips jerked up to meet his thrusts, her fingers dug into his back, urging him to move faster. Searing friction built, his cock sawing into her, rubbing against her clit with every stroke. His hand found her breast, his fingers kneading the heavy flesh, playing across her nipple.

He felt her lips under his; felt her tongue slide across his mouth, her hands moving around his body, pressing against his chest until he rolled over. S

Straddling him, she slid down on the long, thick shaft of his cock, her mouth half open, her eyes staring into his. Nathaniel's hands went to her waist, guiding her, holding her to him while he ground his body into hers with a force that bordered on animalistic.

He had no control, thrusting up into her, his head back against the pillow, his heels digging into the mattress. His arms were rigid with the desire that flooded through him, his amber eyes glowing eerily as he gazed at her beauty.

She was his, the thought flashed into his mind and he growled at the lightning-like streak of pleasure that shot through his nerve endings like liquid fire. She was his to do as he wished, to fuck or make love to, to keep with him as a companion. He was no longer alone.

****

Melissa heard his grunts as he almost brutally pounded his body against hers, his cock a blur of motion between her spread thighs. Every frantic stroke slapped against her clit, forcing the pressure to grow like a bubble approaching its bursting point. Her heart raced, and her blood rushed through her veins, causing her head to swim. She thought she would die if she didn't reach that pinnacle of pleasure that was just beyond her reach.

Nathaniel lifted her suddenly, pushing her off of himself and onto her hands and knees on the mattress. She groaned and then growled when his body slammed into hers from behind, his hands on the smooth, rounded curves of her bottom, squeezing and teasing her flesh with just the tips of his nails. He started moving slowly, pulling almost all the way out of her, watching as his cock split her velvety softness, then sliding inside her heat and wetness with a growl of his own.

"Harder," she panted, turning her head to look over her shoulder, crying out when he bent over her, his hands finding the large mounds of her breasts and pulling on her pink nipples until they reddened and grew taut.

He jerked against her, giving her what she wanted with soul shaking thrusts that forced his hip bones into her smooth flesh. The rhythm of their bodies had the old bed shaking, the headboard slamming into the wall, a counterpoint to her frantic whimpers and piercing cries.

****

His hand reached around her hip, and his fingers slid down her stomach and slipped between her thighs, to find the soft curls, parting wet lips, trailing over her woman's flesh until her found the taut bud of her clit and circled it gently, timing his thrusts so that he could drive her higher. He wanted to feel her come, wanted to know that moment when she crested that final ledge and soared off into the sweet darkness of release. He wanted her cunt to clamp down until he couldn't move inside her. He wanted to feel her contractions of pleasure around his cock.

He wanted to steal her soul and keep it as his own, bind her to him until she could think of no other but him.

"Nathaniel!" she cried, turning her head, reaching back for him.

He lifted her against himself, holding her weight easily, her back to his chest, his hands roaming over the sleek taut flesh of her body, sliding with sweet familiarity back between her thighs. He felt her hand on his, guiding it to where she wanted it the most, and he smiled, a grimace of fangs and flashing white teeth as she growled her need.

Her head lolled back against his furry chest, and he knew she could hear his heart pounding against her ear. With the changes in her body from what had happened, he knew she would be able to hear the blood rushing in his veins, smell the distinct aroma of arousal upon his skin. The thought made the beast inside of him growl, begging for release. His lips found her cheek and

then slid over her throat, his fangs pressing against her pulse, scraping against that small spot on her neck..

"

Yes," she moaned her voice husky to his ears. "It feels so good."

Nathaniel pulled gently upon her hair, moving her head to the side, feeling the shiver that shuddered through her. Her hand came up to his head, her fingers twining in his hair, pressing him against her. His jaw moved, his teeth nipping with infinite care against her flesh, never once breaking the skin, though the desire was there.

His growl was that of the animal inside, his lusts driving that beast to fight to escape the tight confines Nathaniel kept upon him. He slid his tongue across that thin flesh that covered her pulse, feeling the rush of her blood under her skin. With only the slightest bit more pressure, he would feel that blood flowing across his tongue; taste her essence for the very first time.

The temptation was great, so much so that he stiffened against her.

Melissa's hips undulated against his, forcing his cock to move inside of her, rubbing against delicate flesh that quivered with every heated stroke. Her breath was a bare pant, her eyes closed tightly. She struggled against him, fighting his restraining hands.

Don't stop," she begged, the husky growl of her voice sounding like the sweetest of siren's songs to his sensitive ears. "Please, Nathaniel, don't ever stop."

He pushed her back down on the bed, grabbing her hips in his huge hands to hold them still. His eyes were amber fire, tinged red with lust for the golden haired beauty who turned to bare her own lengthening fangs at him.

With a growl that she echoed, he slammed into her, losing the last bit of himself that he'd tried desperately to keep from her as he pummeled her slender body with his cock.

He felt her cunt clamp down upon him, felt her muscles convulse around him and, with a deep shudder, let loose of his control. His body jerked, his head fell back and a roar of release came from his mouth as he spewed his seed inside her heated depths.

It felt as if it lasted forever, his balls clenching and contracting, his potent cum spurting inside of her to her womb. When it was done, he was weak, drained, needing nothing more than to rest in her arms. He felt her slump under him, knowing she had found the same intense pleasure that had just shaken him. He let her relax, managing to lower himself down so he lay against her, curled around her like a furry blanket.

****

Garren took a deep breath, pushing his long hair out of his eyes. He could picture himself and Brenna taking the place of the characters in the book, as he always did when she read to him. Now his cock was hard, throbbing with desire, and he was alone, as he always was. What would Brenna say if she knew he was as much a virgin as she?

He shook the thought away, instead going back to the book. He had to find the secret, to see if there actually was a cure and then... He didn't dare let himself hope.

He squinted back down at the book. "Chapter Four: The pain of change. Jeffrey watched..."

****

...from the doorway, seeing the couple once more entwined upon the bed. With a sound of disgust, never noticed by the sleeping couple, he put the tray he carried on a small table, picking up the one that Nathaniel had brought up earlier to carry out with him.

Taking it to the kitchen, he scraped the remains of the food into a plate for the dogs and started to empty the tea pot, stopping when a familiar smell met his nose. He lifted the pot, sniffing carefully at the thick brew, his heart beating faster in fear.

Somehow Nathaniel or Melissa had gotten hold of the herbs and brewed them into a tea. How, he didn't know. He could only hope that neither had drunk the bitter brew. He stared into the pot, noting that it was still almost full, and breathed a sigh of relief. If they did have some, they didn't drink enough. Nathaniel would never suspect. Jeffrey would be fine.

****

Melissa's eyes fluttered open, blinking sleepily. She was warm and content, a slight throbbing coming from between her thighs reminding her of the wonderfully passionate man who'd made love to her so ferociously. Sighing, she stretched, only to feel long furry arms coming around her waist, pulling her back against his body.

"Hello," she whispered, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Mmm, hello back," he said, rubbing against her. "How do you feel?"

He watched as her brow furrowed, her eyebrows drawing together. She ran her tongue across her teeth and a smile blossomed upon her face. "Normal," she said finally. "No fangs or weird vision left."

Nathaniel sighed, his relief evident. "Thank you, God," he whispered against her hair, burying his face there as he hugged her. "I didn't want to be responsible for you turning into someone like me."

"If I had, Nathaniel, would it have been so bad? We could have been together then," she whispered, turning in his arms to face him.

"Yes, it would have been bad. I don't have any way to tell you of the struggle I go through to tame the beast that is inside of me. It's an everyday battle to keep from losing my temper and going into a rage. For if I did, I could kill someone. I don't want you to ever have to face something like that." His hand came up, his fingers gentle upon her face, pushing the heavy fall of her hair off her forehead.

"I remember feeling so wild. I...I wanted you to bite me. I wanted to feel your teeth in my throat, Nathaniel." She stared up into his furry, handsome face and felt a tiny tinge of fear. "Is that what you meant by the beast?"

"Yes, that's part of it. I wanted to bite you," he admitted, letting his forehead drop against hers, closing his eyes.

"But you didn't, you couldn't?"

"No," he whispered, kissing her lips gently. "I could never willingly hurt you."

She responded to his kiss, letting her tongue rub against his tenderly, feeling his care for her in every soft touch he gave her. A soft moan escaped her, followed by a loud rumble of her stomach, which had her pulling from his lips and chuckling.

"I haven't fed you since this morning," he said shamefacedly. "You must be starving."

"Well, I had a sip of that tea you made. But Nathaniel, and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, it was terrible. It was very bitter."

"I'm sorry, I've never been much use in the kitchen. But Jeffrey is very adept. What if I ring for a bath and have Jeffrey fix you something to eat?"

"That sounds wonderful," she sighed. "But what about you?"

"Oh, I plan on joining you in the bath," he said chuckling, drawing her near for another quick taste of her soft lips.

"I meant dinner, Nathaniel," she said, rolling her eyes. "Won't you eat with me?"

He rolled away from her then, gently disentangling his arm from under her soft body, jumping down from the bed to walk to where an ancient bell pull hung in the corner. His head was down, his shoulders up, and if she didn't know better, she would swear he was embarrassed.

"Nathaniel? Are you worried about your manners?" she asked as understanding dawned. "Are you afraid I'll think any less of you if you slurp your soup or eat with your fingers?"

He turned, yanking on the pull a little harder than necessary. "No," he said, though his belligerent attitude definitely implied the opposite was true. He grabbed the robe off the floor as he walked back to her, holding it out for her to slip on.

Before she could belt it though, he picked her up off the bed, setting her down on the floor and whirled her around to face him. His arms went around her inside the fabric, holding it open so that he could pull her naked form against him once more.

"Yes," he whispered against her hair. "I am mortified that what was once so easy for me now comes at such a price. Holding utensils, sipping off spoons, even holding something as fragile as crystal, makes me feel like a bull in a china shop. I drop things, break glass and get food in my fur, Melissa. I don't wish you to see me like that."

"Have Jeffrey bring enough for two," she said, her voice muffled against him. "We'll think of some way to get it into you."

He squeezed until she groaned, begging him to release her before he crushed her ribs. When he let her go immediately, she laughed, reaching up to touch his face with a soft hand.

"My gentle beast," she whispered. "It is amazing, but I feel as if we'd met in another life."

"They say wolves mate for life, little one. Perhaps..." his voice trailed off as there was a knock at the door. He reached down, tying his robe tightly around her slender waist before going to the door to open it. He didn't seem to notice his nakedness, and neither did Jeffrey, who stood in the doorway, his face impassive as he glanced over at her.

"Yes, Master Nathaniel?" he inquired in his formal manner.

"We wish a bath and then dinner. Is there someone who can help you with the water, Jeffrey?"

"Oh course, sir. I shall also have Miss Melissa's dress brought up to her so that she might dress for dinner. Shall I serve it in the dining room, sir?"

"Uh, no, bring it here. Enough for us both, Jeffrey, I find I have a fine appetite tonight." He glanced over at Melissa and noticed her blush, laughing lightly as she gave him a look that promised retribution.

"Something else, sir, a letter from your uncle was delivered. Would you like me to read it to you?"

"No, not now. Bring it up though, Melissa can read it to me later." He watched as the man bowed stiffly, turning on his heel and marching with almost military precision out the door and down the hall. "I wonder what's bothering him," he mused, closing the door behind the servant.

But the thought was swiftly forgotten as a pillow landed, hitting him squarely in the face.

"That's for embarrassing me," she said, holding onto another of the satin cushions from off of the bed.

She squealed, turning to run when he suddenly charged her, a huge furry beast with a gleam in his eyes that spoke of revenge.

Their play lasted until there was another knock upon the door, Melissa this time belting her own robe as Nathaniel grabbed for another from his wardrobe, hoping to hide his rampant cock. Melissa kept her face averted, feeling the eyes of the men upon her as they brought in a huge tub, filling it with bucket after bucket of water, and then leaving a goodly number more on the hearth next to the fire.

She knew her lips were swollen from his kisses, her eyes lambent from the desire he inspired so easily inside of her. Her breasts ached to be touched by his hands, and her thighs trembled with the yearning that had her woman's flesh hot and wet. Watching him as he stood by the fire, his amber eyes softly glowing as they gazed at her didn't help the need inside of her either.

He made her feel things she'd only dreamed of, things she used to wish for upon the stars that bedecked the heavens in the short summer nights. He made her heart race with emotions that were all so new, so astonishing, that she could only wonder if they would last.

When the last man walked out the door and Jeffrey arrived with platters of food covered by silver domes, she walked toward Nathaniel, her blue gaze riveted to his amber one. She barely saw Jeffrey as he set up a small table, placing their food upon it, bowing quickly to Nathaniel before leaving and closing the door behind himself.

He helped her from her robe, before dropping his and stepping into the steaming water with a soft growl. "I don't know if this is the best idea, I take forever to dry," he said, laughing when she did.

"Just promise me you won't shake. I had a dog that used to do that every time I gave him a bath," she said, smiling down at him and taking his hand to help herself get into the high sided tub.

"Are you comparing me to a dog, lady?" he growled.

"Well," she said slowly, smiling. "I haven't seen your tail yet but..." She squealed when he grabbed her, yanking her to him, his wet fur sticking to her skin as if to keep her next to him. She floated lightly in the water, her body brushing against his as his mouth found hers.

When he'd kissed her senseless, his lifted his lips slowly. "Can a dog do that?" he asked her smugly.

Melissa snuggled against him, her hair dragging in the water at her back. "I've never let one try, thank you," she answered him primly. "But you may do that whenever you wish."

"Ah, I love carte blanche," he whispered, nuzzling her ear and then her neck. "But you might be asking for trouble now. You must be sore, Melissa."

"A little," she admitted, leaning up to plant a kiss upon his lips. "I'm more hungry than sore though."

He turned her so that her back was to him and grabbed the cloth that Jeffrey had left and the large scrub brush he used when he bathed. He used the cloth to soap up, and then, starting at her neck, rubbed it across her skin gently, slowly bathing her. She moaned, shifting under the cloth as he roamed over her breasts, lifting each lush mound and circling around her nipple, teasing her with tantalizing touches of his hand.

He cleaned her thoroughly, the cloth slipping into the water as his fingers explored the soft folds of flesh between her thighs, doing much more than washing. He brought her to her peak quickly, her soft cries and moans filling the air as much as the steam that drifted from the top of the water.

Afterwards, she leaned against him, her breathing ragged, listening to the racing of his heart. "Y-you haven't..." she asked him, her voice trembling, feeling the hardness of his cock against her back.

"No," he growled. "You're sore, Melissa. I may look like an animal, but inside I'm a man. I can control myself," he said, stressing the word and making her laugh.

"Of that I have no doubts, Nathaniel." She roused herself enough to duck her head back, wetting her hair. Taking the soap in her hands she started to work up a lather, startled when she felt him take the bar from her.

"Let me? Please?" he asked, gazing into her soft green eyes as she turned to face him in surprise.

"Yes," she said, smiling before turning away, holding onto the sides of the tub as his hands gathered her wet tresses, and, starting at her scalp and working his way down, he lathered them gently, his fingers rubbing against her. It felt wonderful, his long, lean fingers rubbing into her scalp, and then lower.

She sighed when he reached for one of the steaming buckets, checking the temperature of the water before carefully pouring it over her hair. When it was rinsed clean, he helped her gather it up, wringing the excess water out and then wrapping it in a towel around her head.

12