Beating the January Chills

Story Info
Robert, his co-worker Sheila and her sister beat the chills.
2.7k words
4.39
23.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cloudless, bone chilling night in January, the moon was full, and lit up the countryside. The frosty air hung low almost like a fog as the headlights shined down the roadway. It was the kind of night where even with the car heater turned up full blast, you still shivered. My 45-year-old co-worker and I were on our way home from work. I pulled up into Sheila's driveway and parked.

"Hey Robert, why don't you come in and have dinner with me and my sister tonight? Sheila asked.

"Umm...sure, why not. Thanks!"

"Ha Ha, I should be thanking you for giving me these rides home over the last week or two with my car in the shop." Sheila reminded me.

"Oh...no big deal." I said as I pulled the hood of my coat over my head and opened the door. I'm getting too old for these frigid -25°c temperatures I thought.

The snow crunched as we walked towards the house. Once inside Sheila turned around and looked at me shaking both her head and her cold hands. "Holy shit Robert, it's cold out there!!"

I stood there shivering like a leaf, I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, my teeth were too busy chattering to even speak. The house was warm but still it's going to take awhile to thaw out.

Sheila was the youngest of three sisters. She stood about 4'9 and probably weighed 95lbs soaking wet, we've always had an extra close, flirty and almost intimate relationship over the past year since she started there. The way she walks and carries herself just makes me want her that much more.

Sheila shouted out to her sister but no one came or answered. Then she quickly looked out the window.

"Hmm, guess Bree's not home yet," Sheila mused. "I forgot to notice if her car was here when we came in. It's not there yet. Must still be working."

Sheila took her coat off and hung it up in the hallway closet and grabbed mine then hung it up too. She straightened her glittery, burgundy sweater over top of her black office pants. Then she kicked her boots off and motioned me to do the same. Together we went into the living room. It was tastefully decorated with several bright floor lamps. Large pictures of world landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, London Wheel and a couple more places decorated the walls. There was also a very large and plush dark brown microfiber sofa along the wall facing the tv that sits in front of a large picture window bordered with white, lacy drapes hanging almost to the floor. A big old layzboy sat along the other wall by the doorway.

"Wow, this is nice Sheila!" I complemented.

"Thank you," Sheila smiled. "I'm going to start dinner. I'll be back in a few minutes. You can watch TV if you want."

I turned on the tv as Sheila took off out of the room. About half hour later she poked her head in "I'll be there in a few more minutes, ok?"

"Yeah, sure...no problem!" I waved

Sheila finally came back wearing a burgundy cotton robe with flowers imprinted on. Her pajamas pants had stars of different sizes on them. With Sheila's sexy California blonde hair, she still looked sexy as hell. Sheila's the type that can wear just about anything and still look good. I admit I got a hard on looking at her like that. Like I said it don't take much with her.

"Dinner will be awhile," Sheila smirked and giggled "what are you looking at? Oh, I guess you've never seen me in jammies before. Do you like it?" She turned around showing herself off like a fashion model.

"Oh yeah," I spoke confidently. "You look sexy as fuck!"

"Wow...I love it when talk to me like that. I love our flirting at work. Other guys have tried but there's something about you that makes it work for me. What about you?" Sheila asked as she sat down next to me while putting her arm inside mine as she snuggled up to me. I loved feeling her warm body up against me.

"Oh...I love it and you make it easy for me to want to go to work. I tend to be guarded there because of the boss. She just hates to see anyone happy."

"Well...we are alone here, now!" she flirted.

Sheila and I sat there talking for awhile as we sort of watch the tv with the volume turned low. Then something happened, I couldn't put my finger on it but somehow in that moment we gazed into each others' eyes differently. She leaned in towards me and planted a long kiss. I reciprocated with another. Then the two of us got into it pretty heavy. After a several minutes of kissing she pulled back catching her breath and smiling.

"Uhhh...let me...umm...go...heh, go check on dinner!" she stuttered and pointed towards the kitchen.

Sheila quickly got up, went to the kitchen and came back with a half bottle of red wine and a couple empty glasses. She poured a bit in each glass and handed me one.

"We're alone now, no one from the office has to know. Robert, I want you to fuck me. I've wanted this for so long."

I took a couple sips then put my glass down on the coffee table, looked at Sheila then I placed my arms around her. "I've had fantasies about you too!"

"I hope they were dirty and filthy." She cooed as she looked up at me while stroking my cheeks and my chin.

"Hmm...very dirty..." I spoke softly as I ran my hand through her hair and kissed her soft lips. Sheila pulled me closer. Our kisses were wet, sloppy and long, I loved the taste of her saliva as our tongues greeted each other. I pulled lightly on the belt of her robe and it easily fell opened unveiling her, perky white breasts. I fondled each one gripping , pulling and twisting her nipples with my fingers. I nuzzled into her neck kissing and nibbling her earlobes. I could hear her breathing slowing as I pushed her robe the rest of the way off and threw it to the floor. I latched onto Sheila's now erect nipples with my mouth, biting and sucking, licking and kissing around her tiny little handful as well as her chest and shoulders.

Sheila pulled me back up to her lips and we kissed some more. I stood up, removed my heavy shirt, jeans and my shorts. Meanwhile Sheila removed her pajama bottoms proudly spreading her lips showing me her pink vagina, hidden behind her thick, untrimmed, hairy muff.

"I want to eat your pussy." I told her.

Sheila giggled "Do anything you want, but NO pain stuff, ok?"

I nodded my head in agreement then spread her legs apart. I got a good whiff of her pussy as I lowered my lips to her pussy lips. I stuck out my tongue and tasted her wet, sticky honey. I lapped up as much of that deliciousness as I could get.

Sheila positioned herself on the edge of the sofa where she took my cock into her ice-cold hand which sent a bit of a shock to my brain. Gently, she stroked my shaft while at the same time teasing my balls with her other hand. She eventually wrapped her pertly lips around my 7" cock. I could feel the warmth of her mouth as she eagerly swallowed every inch. Sheila knew I was ready to give her my juice, she laid on the couch with her legs spread wide and her head resting on the armrest. She motioned for me to lay on top of her. I slowly slid into her, then I put my arms behind her as I cuddled up to her with my head alongside hers. I could feel her wrap her arms and legs wrap around me too. Sheila and I were now one as we made passionate love, kissing, caressing and thrusting. I could sometimes feel her warm breath in my ear as she moaned.

Suddenly, I heard a female voice behind me giggling "Hey Sheila, I see you found a great way to keep warm tonight!"

I stopped, looked up and standing there was a taller, maybe 5'4, with long, dark, straight hair with a caring and innocent smile. She stood there watching the both of us wearing a heavy short brown coat on while holding her mitts and hat. Sheila turned her head towards her sister as she bent over and gave her a long kiss on the lips. I could feel the cold air coming off her coat as the two sisters kissed.

"Robert, this is my middle sister Bree." She introduced. I still had my cock inside Sheila as Bree stuck her hand out for a shake. I reached up and shook her hand, then she bent over again this time kissing me.

"Bree check the oven, will you? You're welcome to join us if you'd like. Is that ok Robert, you're not going home tonight. You're staying here with us."

"Okay, I don't have a problem with either one." I shrugged. Who'd turn down an offer like that? I watched as Bree slid her coat off, showing off her hourglass figure wearing a white heavy turtleneck sweater and red scarf and brown Levi's. She had the perfect round ass even beating out Sheila's in that department.

Bree gave us both another quick kiss again before leaving the room.

Sheila and I quickly picked up where we left off. She tightened her arms and legs around me once again as I pounded her, until I finally shot my load into her. She closed her eyes and laid there trembling for a few seconds as she finally reached her own orgasm. We sat up on the couch in each others arms for a bit trying to grab our wind and thoughts. Finally, we got up, Sheila handed me my shirt and told me to put it on. She put on her robe leaving her muff exposed. Then she grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen where Bree was setting the table. Bree had changed her clothes and was now wearing a light green button-down sweater which easily showed off her ample breasts. Her nipples poked the fabric of her sweater. She was also wearing loose-fitting checkered flannel pajama pants showing off most of her smooth, creamy white ass cheeks and crack.

"I thought you were going to join us!" Sheila questioned Bree as we walked into the kitchen.

" I was but dinner was just about ready, and I thought I'd join you two after if that's ok?"

Sheila shook her head yes "Wow, dinner got done fast...that's ok, Robert you sit here. Bree come out here a minute, I want to show you something."

Sheila and Bree went out into the hall.

"Stick your finger up my pussy!"

Bree looked a little bit puzzled as to why, but she did as she was told.

Sheila spread her legs a bit as Bree stuck a couple fingers up hairy twat.

Suddenly, Bree's eyes lit up. "Holy Shit Sheila," Bree whispered and giggled as she pulled her fingers out. "That's cum!!...you let him cum inside you??? You never let anyone do that!! You really like him don't you, he's the one for us, isn't he?"

"We'll both know tonight. So, you better be a good performer!"

Bree quickly licked the cum off her fingers and whimpered "I hope so, I really want a guy that truly understands us and wants us both together."

Bree says, "C'mon let's get back in!"

Sheila nodded then she turned around and headed back to the kitchen.

I heard the girls laughing and carrying on as they re-entered the room. "What's so funny??"

"Oh, nothing...we were just talking about you." The girls looked at each other smiling.

"I hope it was something good"

"Oh, it is or was...very good!" Bree answered as she looked seductively at her sister.

We sat around the table talking and eating and of course there was lots of flirting. Sex was the main topic of the night. Personally, I was enjoying it. Sure, beats the hell out of talking shop. After a little bit Bree got up to clear the table.

"Robert, go and help Bree."

I got up grabbed a few dishes and walked towards the sink. Bree stopped on her way back in front of me, reached down and held her hand palm upwards holding my hardened cock in her hand as it stuck almost straight out.

"Sheila, look at this, he's hard already!!" Bree's voice crackled excitedly.

"Bree, I think he likes you too!"

"Damn...what's not to like?" I quipped.

We walked past each other at least a couple more times. Then she stood at the sink doing up dishes. I couldn't help myself; I rubbed my cock between her legs, then pulled her jammies down just far enough so I could feel her skin as I rubbed it between her ass cheeks. Even went so far as to poke her back door a couple times but didn't penetrate her. Bree turned around and with her hands still wet from the dishes she grabbed and stroked my cock.

Sheila sat at the table observing us, "You two should go upstairs and fuck for awhile."

"Really!! But what about you? Aren't you coming?"

"No, not right now. I want you two to get to know each other a little more. I'll come up in awhile, ok?"

"Do you want to fuck me Robert?" Bree pouted her lips while she stroked my cock.

"It's hard to say no when you've got your hand wrapped around it already." Both girls giggled.

"Sheila, I'll do the dishes in the morning." We both ran off upstairs. Bree unbuttoned her sweater; her tits were flying all over by the time we got to the top. Then off came her bottom, she flung in the air. Where they landed who knows or cares really. Bree couldn't wait to get naked before she got to the bedroom.

Bree ripped my shirt off, buttons flew everywhere. I could hear them hitting the wall and the nightstand. She kneeled down on the floor aggressively taking my cock into her mouth. I don't know who was getting more pleasure her or me right now. Her warm hands were all over my lower body as she continued sucking my cock.

"Hmm...do you like it?" Bree asked.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I answered.

"I grabbed Bree under her armpits and pulled her to her feet where we held each other. I reached around her slim body and squeezing her smooth, soft white ass.

Bree and I fell onto the bed kissing and hugging passionately. She rolled me on my back and got on top, inserted me into her. Gently at first Bree bounced up and down, her gentleness soon became like a volcano ready to erupt. Her breasts felt soft and warm. She stared into my eyes and knew instinctively it was time for her reward. Sheila walked into the room, she smiled as she watched her sister aggressively ride me. My feet curled; legs stiffened. I kept whimpering, "Holy Fuck" over and over again. It was over in a matter of seconds. Bree rolled off me as I gasped for every breath.

Sheila jumped on the bed and slid herself over to Bree's side while deliberately rubbing my crotch going over. Bree spread her legs as Sheila devoured her cum filled pussy. I just laid there watching as the two sisters went at each other like two hungry animals.

"Hmm...you two make a great tasting couple!" Sheila quipped as she went down on her sister lapping every drop of my juice.

Bree breathing hard giggled "We gotta keep him Sheila!" After a few minutes Sheila snuggled up to Bree who had her arm around her. They gave each other little pecks.

"So, what do you think Robert, do you want to stick around? We can call in sick tomorrow and you can stay here with me at least if Bree ends up working."

I laid there with my arms behind my head looking up at the ceiling, "I couldn't think of anyplace I'd rather be right now but with the two of you. I'm content."

Sheila reach over Bree and patted my stomach "Great!!"

It was a long hard day fighting the weather and hard night of sex. I was ready for a good nights sleep.