Beating the Summer Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Camping with friends becomes a wild romp in the wild!
5.3k words
4.55
14.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fantasy, a story, completely made up, not real, only happened in my imagination. If you believe I tell stories of what really happens in my life, please read the stories on this incredible site about space aliens and believe them too! I have been accused by mister 'anonyms' "forcing my life style on others". What I have shared on this great site is fantasy.

defectivegenes

Chapter 2 -- Beating the Summer Heat - Pinnacle Falls

"Ready?!" I said.

"Ready!" came the three chiming in together.

I put the truck in gear and led the way to FR 073 and Pinnacle Falls.

Near the beginning of FR 073 there is a parking area around one of those forest pit stops, we'll call it. I pulled in. Luckily the only other vehicle was driving out, I waved. Now there wasn't anyone else there. Natty had been here, and before I could stop, was the first out of the door and into the rest stop. Tessa was out of her and Dan's vehicle and just as quickly in the rest area's other door. I heard a soft "damn" from the back seat. Steff was turned, perched and at her open door ready for the next available head. Dan came up to my door, opened it and leaning in looked completely relaxed, naked in nature. Our attention shifted from idle chat as one of the pit stop doors opened and a stretching, smiling Natty walked out into the open. Steff got out, hustled over and the door closed again.

"I think we three need to talk a bit." I softly announced looking up at Dan.

"What's up leader!" came a cheery reply from John who had joined him at my door.

I continued, "Have either of you ever done this, shared, swapped partners like this before?"

I kept my voice low. The other two followed my lead and kept theirs low too. Tessa had appeared from the other door. Tessa and Natty stayed at the door talking.

"What I mean to say is that this weekend and the way we're, well not dressed, what has already happened," I stopped for a second. They both smiled at me.

"And, well, how easy we all are with the situation, especially the girls... well, this, no doubt, will lead to some friendly rearranging of partners for the fun and thrill of it. Are we all on board with it?" I finally got out.

"We have." John said quietly looking down then at both of us in turn.

Dan and I looked at him. His sheepish smile said volumes.

"Ok..." He continued, "But we didn't know everyone there and weren't like, really good friends."

"We've talked about it a little but didn't know how to go about it. We didn't want it to be, well pushed on you. Dan paused and looked right at me. "We wanted it to be something that happened naturally in the right situation. Know what I mean?" Dan glanced back and forth at both of us.

The girls were all now chatting and giggling as they walked toward the little stream.

"We have 4 or 5 days together in, hopefully, perfect seclusion. I'm just thinking that we are all very good friends and know each other well. If the girls want to, say play how will we feel?" I looked at the other two.

After a moment of thinking Dan spoke, "I'm game if you two are."

"I am too." John added.

They were both looking at me.

"Ok, I just wanted to know where you both were with this and I agree. Let's just let the weekend happen. I think we should let the girls take the lead." I paused.

"I like that." Dan smiled at the thought.

"Ok, knowing we are all on board with some fun and games as a group. No jealousy and we let the girls take the lead, ok?" I smiled at the other two.

They were quick to smile back. Like me, just the thought had made our relaxed cocks begin to grow.

"Looks like we're all in agreement!" Dan said looking down.

That brought a little laughter between us and the girls looked at and moved in our direction.

"I think they want this more than we do! Look!" John brought our attention to the girls.

The nasties were giggling and moving toward us. Dan and John moved facing them and they each smiled. The nasties were getting nasty and looking us up and down as they moved, evidently liking what they saw.

"What's up?" Natty brushed past John handling his hard cock for a few seconds while she did. Then her hand went to mine and held there softly stroking. I got a kiss and a sweet "I love you" as that kiss ended. Her hand stayed wrapped around my hard manhood.

"Oh, we were just talking about being here with you three incredible women, being naked in nature and well...!" I returned.

Steff and Tessa were draped around their men. I was cut off by another kiss from Natty. She tugged me and I slid from the seat. John and Dan got the same loving kisses and hugs. Then they, the girls, those Nasties, just switched! Each of us got a big wet wonderful loving kiss and hug from each nasty girl. If that didn't make the cocks rise, the hands that gave them attention while the drawn out kisses were given did! Those smiles, giggles and that loving attention sealed our decision. We climbed in our vehicles and headed off to see the falls.

On FR 073 you come to a fork in the road. Stay on FR 073 and you end up a Pyramid lake. Go right, taking FR 028 and you end up at Pinnacle Falls. Dan followed me as I stayed to the right taking FR 028 and the bumpy rocky rutted road to the falls. Rocky bouncy roads help a cock relax! My attention had shifted to the road, the edge of this shelf road and the rocky obstacles that could be dangerous driving.

About half way down I stopped at a very small pull out in the road. Here the terrain widens about 100 yards. Everyone breathed out like they had been holding their breath. The stop seemed to have been needed. I popped open my door and slid out. The cooler mountain air really did feel great! Natty followed. Dan stopped as John and Steff joined us at the edge of the trees.

"What's up? Dan asked.

Dan and Tessa got out and joined us at the tree line.

"Let's take a little hike!" I offered and began very carefully making my way through the pines on the side of the road.

The pines are sticky with sap this time of year, not to mention the ability to scratch my now very unprotected skin. I held bows open for Natty and she did the same for the next one in our little line. It was only a few yards to where the trees thinned out so we were soon all standing on the top of large flat rocks. The edge of what I call "the over look" was easily seen from here and we walked as a group. Holding hands Natty and I led the way.

The walk to the edge wasn't far but the view was worth the small effort. I showed them the stream and where it disappeared in the distance was the top of the falls we were headed to. Dan had moved up the hill a little and was looking at the rocks below. John followed him leaving me with the three Nastys. Natty hugged in close and it wasn't but a moment before I felt her fingers wrap me. I kissed the top of her head. Steff hugged into my other side and with a look from Natty, two hands caressed and teased my cock and balls. The effect was immediate! My cock having relaxed while driving was now springing to wonderful stiffness in their hands. Dan and John looked my way. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Glad we had our little talk!" I thought.

Tessa looked first at Dan then up at me. I saw Dan wink at her just before she tiptoed up and kissed me. Her hand slid between my legs and fingers traced that sensitive area from my balls back. Some serious stroking commenced. Dan and John came over and watched the fun. I finally had to close my eyes and just let it all happen. After a pause with my eyes closed to just enjoy the feelings, I felt a soft kiss on my lips. I looked down. A warm hand left my balls. Steff was now on her knees with the other two cheering her on. Her lips kissed the tip of my rock hard offering. Her arms wrapped around me. Then lips open, she engulfed and tried to swallow me whole!

Natty kissed my ear with a whispered, "I'll bet that feels as hot as it looks babe!"

A hand cradled my balls from behind and between my legs! Steff's soft, warm mouth sucked in and out. Fingers circled, played with, and tickled my sack! John and Dan joined in the cheering, chanting. I held on loving the sensations caused by Steff sucking me in and then pushing me deep and down her throat! Chanting grew at a faster pace until my grunting and thrusting followed its marked pace. The hand left my ball sack. Tessa moved behind Steff and held her head against me! My hips took over and I face fucked in and out deep several times. Each push she swallowed balls deep!

I pulled out once, cock throbbing. Steff breathed deep just as I drove in with a satisfied growl and froze! That wonderful tingling started. It was accompanied by Steff's tongue lapping at my shaft as she sucked hard. I had all I could handle. I felt my cum fly in marvelous jetting spurts. Have you ever wondered how much cum a man can produce and how quick that supply replenishes itself? My rock hard manhood flexed and pumped! Damn it felt good!

Steff's hungry lips sucked to the hilt! Natty pulled my head down and covered my lips with her wettest passionate kiss! Our tongues danced until I grunted. Natty invaded my mouth as I pushed as deep as I could into Steff's. With her nose buried in my abdomen, Steff's fingers slid between my cheeks gripping them hard. Another finger traced up and down! She tightened her hug forcing my hard pulsing shaft that much further down her throat! I lunged forward. My eyes met Tessa's still holding Steff from behind. I looked down at Steff and pushed at her, shoving my cock into her throat while my balls tightened trying to empty all I had to give!

Steff looked up, her eyes met mine. She leaned back some. Tessa joined Dan. My cock slid out with a pop! Her eyes full of lust. Her t-shirt was pushed down over her perfect tits! My still rigid pole was framed between them, cum dripping into her cleavage. Steff's mouth was open showing everyone her reward. With a lusty slurp filled smile she swallowed. Her reward disappeared.

Natty dropped to her knees followed by Tessa. Steff sucked on the head while the other two licked and sucked every inch of my aching shaft keeping it hard, rock hard throbbing and bobbing with each heart beat. John finally helped Steff to her feet. Tessa stood and planted her big congratulatory kiss, my taste still on her lips. Dan and John at my sides lightly slapped my back welcoming me to the club. Natty simply grinned watching it all. But that brought a question to my mind...

I kept the question inside, but spoke, "This is going to be a great weekend!"

Everyone agreed and with that we made our way away from the precipice of the chasm. We walked with the conversation containing statements like, "Can't wait for my turn" among others. I just smiled. "That was great!" was all I could think and I told them so. Natty stayed hugged in close until we worked our way back through the tree line. Once again at the truck, we were back on the rocky bumpy road.

We slowly made our descent as the truck bumped along again. Natty stayed pretty quiet for a few minutes. I checked the mirror and for a few seconds watched Steff's head work up and down on John's hot rod. He gave me a "thumbs up" and a big smile! After hitting a hole in the road and seeing Steff not miss a beat I watched the road but kissed Natty on the head. In a whisper I finally asked her what Dan meant by "welcoming me to the club"?

Natty looked up, a serious look on her face. "Promise you won't be mad?"

"I promise, but how could I be mad at you after you, all three of you blew me? I completely enjoyed it! And you, I love you more than anything." I said glancing at her then quickly back to the road just in time to miss a big rock.

"Dan doesn't wear clothes at home." She said.

"Well, there's no surprise there." I returned.

"Ok, hmmm, well, a, we were all over there one day and Tessa had him play waiter for our little lunch. One thing led to another and he quickly had a hard-on. Tessa being Tessa was there at the table as we ate stroking him. She had him give us all a turn. Then we each well kissed and... And, well, you promised not to be jealous or mad right?" She looked up. I glanced down.

"I promise," a pause, "you each took turns?" I softly queried her, eyes back on the road.

She kept telling me about what happened. "Yea... and after a few turns, a... he was about to burst! He started to throb and seep cum when it was my turn and... well... I couldn't resist and sucked him off!" she finished and buried her face against my arm.

I slowed the truck and stopped. That brought the two in the back into our conversation. Steff's head sideways, John's cock between her lips like a hot dog. She smiled. John smiled looking at the mirror. I looked back a Natty and gently moved her head so she was looking up at me. "I love you!" I mouthed. She sprang up and planted a kiss.

I sat there with my cock hard and pointing straight up again kissing her. The idea had sparked and ignited something inside I didn't know existed.

"Nothing to forgive." I said, "and I have a crazy feeling that this weekend with prove that."

Natty smiled and gave me another big kiss.

The radio crackled. Dan was stopped close behind. His voice came on, "Everything OK?"

"Couldn't be better." I returned and restarted the slow bumpy descent of FR 028 to Pinnacle Falls

Natty whispered for me to slide my seat back. I did. She slid over while resting her head on my leg. Slow sensuous licks started to cover my balls. They were soon running up and down my hard pinnacle while she took advantage of the bumps to allow it to bounce between her soft lips. Yup, I love being nude driving in the mountains! The feeling was incredible but I am afraid short lived. One or two bigger than the rest bumps in the road and Natty had proven the law of physics; every action has its opposite reaction. After she bumped the steering wheel a few times she sat up. She had a couple of red marks and a big smile on her face. She placed her head on my shoulder. Her hand replaced her lips, but I was still in heaven!

The "Are we there yet" remark and giggles that came from the back seat started Natty giggling too.

"Too many bumps, or we would have!" Natty giggled back.

"Almost!" I added to more giggles. "but, I am, hooked on traveling like this!"

In another 20 minutes I pulled into the end of the road and popped the door. No other vehicles were in sight or had been seen on this forsaken horrible road to a very beautiful falls. Dan stopped behind me. Soon the naked trio accompanied by the nasties was grouped together camera gear in hand. We walked down a short trail to see the falls. The trail leads to the bottom of the falls but, as I pointed out along the way, there is a better view from a little bluff.

After a few camera clicks, some oohs and aahs, Tessa said "Lead the way!"

They all followed as I went carefully through the brush, (wild roses have thorns!) up a short winding trail and to the edge of the little cliff or bluff. This vantage point allows an incredible view of the falls and the cliff it tumbles down. After the Aahs and WOWs stopped I set up the tripod and camera. I love photographing falls and nature and other wonders. But the Nasties quickly came up with other ideas.

They showed lots of interest in what I was doing and asked questions. Most of them I let Natty answer. When I was finished they wanted the camera. We gentlemen were instructed to pose. Lots of poses were offered. We posed together and separate until each nasty wanted a turn! We made a small semi circle and each of the girls took a turn posing with us. Then they each wanted another turn. We were moved and they knelt. Cocks were laid over shoulders, heads, one in each hand, you name it! The action was kicked up a notch each time they traded places.

Finally when Steff took a turn and we were each standing at full attention, she wanted one cock on her head. John's rock hard cock was pointed over her head as she knelt. She pulled Dan and I to her and one cock was sucked into each side of her mouth. The camera went wild recording the scene. Natty had my gopro out and got video of the whole event.

With giggles and lusty talk Steff traded Tessa while Natty continued to record. Tessa wasn't the least bit shy! Knelt down and engulfed first me then John! She turned, facing the camera and pulled up her top! Those perfect boobs popped into view! Dan's cock was directed to point over her head and again my cock and this time Johns were sucked in. Natty kept the footage and cameras rolling. Several sucks, giggles and sloppy cock kisses later Natty handed the little movie camera to Tessa and Steff was positioned at the tripod.

Natty first smiled at and kissed me then dropped to her knees and engulfed Dan. She sucked him right in balls deep. Tessa was right there catching every second. The camera clicked away. I watched in amazement! John didn't hesitate except to hi-five me at the same second Natty switched from Dan to him. She repeated the same swallowing him until her nose stopped at soft skin! Several slurps later she turned and sucked both cocks into her mouth. With Dan at one side, John at the other and my incredibly hard shaft standing at full attention over her head the camera went off like a machine gun. Tessa buzzed around and our little camping trip was in full swing!

Natty gave both cocks a soft kiss and turned. She looked up and just before she swallowed me, she smiled like I had never seen her smile before. I let out a deep groan as her nose hit my stomach! The camera clicked away while Tessa filmed it all. My incredible Natalie sucked and licked and slurped until I gave in. A pleasure filled growl came out as I tried to give her waiting mouth what little more I might have in my emptied balls.

Steff almost screamed for John to take her place, which he did. She dropped to her knees. Natty backed up just before I blew my small wad. Steff almost caught it. A splash on her cheek was what she really caught! As I watched my sweet Natty begin to lick her face Tessa joined in. I looked up and Dan held the gopro catching them cleaning my cum off Steff. Steff got to her feet and threw herself at me. I caught her as she planted a wet salty kiss on my lips. Natty took the camera from Dan and they embraced. That left John and Tessa who were also sharing a deep passionate kiss.

Finally the kisses broke. Natty handed me the gopro. I moved to the camera helped, umm, led by Steff. Natty had Dan's hard cock in hand leading him to the trail. Tessa had John by his and followed. Steff started following them tugging on me trying to get me to follow.

"Steff, easy." I said.

She stopped tugging and turned.

"I am having a great time! I love and I think Dan and John love what this camping trip is turning out to be. Being nude and getting so much of your attention is, well a dream come true! But, we need to bring the camera equipment back with us." I smiled as I nodded towards the tripod still up in the rocks.

She looked over in the same direction, "Oh yea, I forgot."

"Why don't you lead me over there? I like your hand where it is and how hard I still am!" I said.

"I do too." Steff said.

She turned back and led me to the camera. I started to take things apart, handing her the camera from the tripod. She stopped me as I picked up the three legged stand. The look on her face was impish and incredibly naughty.

"Grif, don't. I have an idea." Steff said almost in a whisper.

"Ok, bring it over here." She motioned to a larger rock on one side of the clearing and again wrapped her fingers around my manhood pulling me in that direction. She let go and stood there for a moment judging distance. Turning and placing her hands on the rock, she leaned over thrusting her ass into the air. My cock paid close attention, became achingly hard and throbbed.

12