Beating the Summer Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
At Pinnacle Falls Pandora's Box is opened with new friends.
5.2k words
4.57
1.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pandora's Box is Opened and New Friends

This is fantasy, a story, completely made up, not real, only happened in my imagination.

defectivegenes

"Grif, don't. I have an idea." Steff said almost in a whisper.

"Ok, bring it over here." She motioned to a larger rock on one side of the clearing and again wrapped her fingers around my manhood pulling me in that direction. She let go and stood there for a moment judging distance. Turning and placing her hands on the rock, she leaned over thrusting her ass into the air. My cock paid close attention, becoming achingly hard as it throbbed.

"Do you think you can frame us both in the photo with me like this?" Her voice was sultry and her eyes wickedly expressive. "I want to feel that hard cock in me, deep in me."

I attached the camera to the top of the pod. I managed to get her and the waterfall in the frame while leaving room for me. I setup to take repeated photos and hit the button. It started clicking every few seconds. She handed me the gopro and I attached it to its spot and flicked it on looking her way.

"Action!" I said.

And Action I got! She tip toed up and kissed me, then smiled. Her fingers again wrapped around my hard and ready cock. She tugged me over to one side then began a slow walk pulling me behind her until she reached the rock. There she let go, bent down and placed both hands on the rock. The long t-shirt she was wearing slid exposing her perfect ass and tiny g-string panties.

"Take 'em off, big boy!" Her nasty tone dripped lust.

I started to peel them down her.

"Slowly baby, oh, go slowly!" she said still dripping lusty desire.

Slowly I unwrapped her from what little there was of the thin delicate covering. She raised one foot, then the other stepping out of them. She replaced her footing with a wide stance that gave me view of her glistening pussy and tiny little rose bud. Leaning over her, I pushed her t-shirt further up her until it bunched around her neck. She breathed out her approval. I flexed my cock and she pushed back against it. Her incredible tits hung down, swayed, invited. I cupped them and enjoyed those mounds for a moment. Her soft perfect body was mine.

"Back up and let me have it baby..." she growled softly.

I did just that. I made sure the camera was catching everything, all of our impromptu fuck flick. My cock was all but touching her as I stood placing my hands on her hips. The tip grazed against her. It flexed like straightening a steel girder. Again I had to stop and enjoy the view of this fine ass, spread legs and open pussy! I hesitated and enjoyed those few seconds filled with lusty desire. Hard and ready I aimed sinking deep into soft velvety warmth. I let it rest just a second enjoying that "held in heaven" feeling. But Steff pushed back. I was planted balls deep in silky perfection. My cock began flexing inside her. The velvet crush of her pussy's grip tried to hold me there. But she lost.

I pulled out almost to the tip and plunged in again. This time Steff met me thrust by thrust! The increasing beat of slapping balls and ass cheeks made the tell tale sound of serious fucking. We weren't very quiet and Steff didn't seem to care. The camera was catching it all and, wow, did she put on a performance. Every stroke was met the same. With each pistoning cycle she moved those few inches back to make sure I was planted balls deep. Every thrust engulfed and gripped my willing hard rod!

She started to tighten and I pushed faster. Slap, slap, slap after wonderful slap I buried my hard manhood into her. Fuck she felt good! I planted and pushed over and over. It could have only been a few minutes but I lost track of time and everything else. That is until, for just a second, we stopped, breathed and could again hear the water fall. The whole moment, seemed frozen in time, surreal. But again the instinct overcame us and the thrusts started again slower, deeper, more lusty and wonderful!

I had closed my eyes and pushed in hard. I felt myself freeze in place as Steff tightened. Warmth filled her pussy. Incredible tightness encircled me! Her orgasm held tight around me. She was now almost screaming out with abandoned enjoyment while pushing hard against me. That's when I felt something different that brought me back to reality and I opened my eyes. A kiss, a soft kiss was being planted on my cheek. Natalie, my perfect wonderful beautiful Natalie was kissing my cheek?!

"I love you!" she whispered.

I felt confusion, guilt like a kid caught with his hand in a cookie jar only it wasn't a cookie jar and it wasn't my hand! I started to stammer.

A breathy "Shhhhhhhhh..." came from Natalie said her hand found my ass.

Steff grunted and pushed back. From somewhere inside me that deep animal instinct took over and Natalie even pushed on my ass. Helping me? I pushed into Steff's tight pussy and felt my balls tingle as cum tried to rise. There couldn't have been much more than a drop or two. My cock pulsing hard was milking itself for all it could find! My hips froze and pushed in even harder. Another kiss touched my lips and with that I groaned while pulling on Steff's hips! I pumped in and out slapping balls deep with every solid shove!

"You lose!" Natty said as she moved around us and took Steff's t-shirt off her. I grunted and slammed into her a few more times then moved back. Steff was now nude and stood up straight grinning. Natty took her face in her hands and they kissed. I am sure that would have brought a reaction from my cock but the old boy was already pointing at 11:00 o'clock and trying to reach 12:00 with each heart beat! Steff and Natty giggled.

"You lose!" Natty said again.

"I know," said Steff, "but it was worth it!"

She looked at me and bit her lip then wrapping me in her arms connected with a kiss that was more than a kiss!

When she moved away and after a couple of stammers, I asked what was up with the "You Lose".

"Camera." Said Natty.

I moved and turned things off. Hooked up the gopro strap and hung it around my 11:00 o'clock hardon. It snuggled between my balls.

"Cute!" Steff said with a giggle, "Multi-functional!"

I winked at her and continued with the tripod. "You lose...?" I said.

"Oh we had a little bet about who would be the first to get fucked from one of you horny naked wonderful guys! She lost, or won I guess. And you my incredible hunk of man were set up. Now come on by now I am sure Tessa has at least one if not both those other two hard cocks planted deep in her. Let's go watch! Grab the camera!" Natty had continued, explained and gave me a kiss.

We picked up and detached the camera from the tri-pod. Steff took the pod. Natty "unhung" the gopro looked up with a grin and led the way back around the rocks. Half way down the short trail the grunts were easily heard. Tessa started chanting "Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yesss!" several times and softer muffled grunts followed. When the action came into view, I made a quick change to the camera settings and fired away.

Tessa had John much the same as Steff had me. She was leaned over and John was reaming her out from behind, fucking away with wild abandoned. Being naked and touched and stroked and loving these women the way we did had finally opened up the proverbial Pandora's Box! John was slamming into and fucking Tessa hard! But Dan wasn't at all left out of the action. He had his cock in Tessa's mouth and she could swallow him whole! Like opposing pistons they moved in and out of her. Dan sequentially missed a stroke, moved back and let Tessa breath fast and hard. After a few seconds, she pulled on him as he again found her tonsils!

I kept firing off the camera. Natty got the gopro running and almost threw it to Steff. She closed in on Dan planted a deep hard kiss on him. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and she stroked while sucking his tongue with that luscious kiss. He moved his head back and looked up. Natty pumped that cock faster. He was close. Tessa bounced with each thrust in from John who looked intent on cumming at any second.

Natty dropped to her knees and sucked Dan's big cock head into her mouth. She kept stroking then dropped her hands to his ass. She face fucked him until he held her head and groaned. The sound was like electricity! Seconds later a groan came from John. Dan strained and pushed hard. Natty pushed back. John grunted and pushed hard stoking into Tessa. She screamed! Natty pulled back staring at Dan's throbbing cock, cupped Dan's balls and pulled down a little. She looked up at the camera, me, grinned then covered his head and sucked him in again. Sucking hard, she slowly moved back up the shaft this time balls deep! Steff, with the gopro, was catching it all up close.

John grunted out a loud "Fuck Yes!" as Tessa joined him in screaming out her powerful orgasm! Natty was poised and ready.

"Cum for me babe!" Steff was cheering on her bull.

That was all it took. Natty's face was the target! One powerful splash of cum after another hit the bull's eye! Cum dripping down her face she lunged forward and engulfed the hard red cock that was giving it to her. Dan's hands took her head and he plunged into her face with one final thrust letting out a roar of a groan. He slid out. Steff handed me the gopro. She hit her knees. Both women wrapped their tongues around Dan's cock and licked, sucked and kissed him. Steff took Natty's face in her hands and began licking off the sticky dripping cum. Tessa brushed past me and hit her knees too. The three nasties kissed and licked and hugged. Natty took the t-shirt off Tessa and used it to finish wiping off. Pandora's Box truly was open.

Natty looked up and grinned then sheepishly said, "Is anyone else hungry?"

Everyone started laughing, all still friends. Natty stood and with that perfect ass swaying, she sashayed to me. I wrapped my arms around her and got a huge tight hug in return. Steff and Tessa stood, took Natty from my arms and in a brief moment and more ripped than stripped her all the way! All were now incredibly beautiful and incredibly naked. This was going to be a camping trip for the history books!

We all stood there for a few moments hugging, kissing and just taking in what had happened. We all accepted it as an extension, a plus, and an exciting way to get how much we all wanted the sex open and easy on this camping trip. Natty was proclaimed the winner of the little bet that was the catalyst letting us open ourselves to each other completely. These incredible sexy ladies knew their men pretty well, but what next?

Finally Natty said what most were thinking, "Now, is anyone else hungry? I could use some real food, you know the chewable kind!" Natty said.

Steff giggled, "I thought chewing on Dan's meat was very filling!"

A few giggles, and some agreement was heard. I piped up and agreed with Natty.

"Let's make a quick lunch." I said and headed for the truck out of the shade and out to the road.

I opened the driver's door with my back turned to the road as a camper van slowly crunching the gravel came around the curve. My naked ass was already in full view but instinctively I moved behind the door. The van stopped next to me. A woman in the passenger door window, cute with red hair was smiling, I mean really smiling!

"We heard there's a waterfall. Do you know it where is?" Her accent was foreign and really sexy!

Attempting to cover up a little, I turned so I was looking over the door of the truck while facing her.

"You're almost to it, just around the rocks, about 200 yards. The view from there is great!" I said grinning back, pointing and aiming her forward.

"Oh, I like view as we pull up!" she said with a definite lilt and giggle in her already sexy voice.

"Thank you!" I returned.

By now Natty had joined us. She, who had been nude, now had her top and shorts back on winked. She took my hand and eased me from behind the door into the full view of the woman in the van. Unbelievably, my cock was responding to the attention.

"Oh, I like this view very better!" The woman was now purring.

She watched my bouncing cock as Natty, holding my hand guided me closer to her. I put one hand on the door of the truck, stopping only a few feet from her. Letting Natty have her way, I relaxed and enjoyed the moment. Natty, being a true show off began slowly stroking me.

Natty spoke, "Oh and when you're done at the base of the falls," she paused, stroked to the base of my half hard cock and held it out while smiling at me, "there's a really nice spot to view it from up on the rocks there. We'll show you where I got his rocks off, as we say!"

Natty pointed up the small cliff we were parked next to. The woman followed her finger looking up at the rocks, but her attention quickly returned to watch Natty who was thoroughly enjoying showing me off.

"It's only a short little hike and we'd be happy to show you more!" Natty was being ever so helpful and continued. "Why don't you go see it at its base, mmmm, then come back and join us. We'll show you the trail."

By now Dan and Tessa, in just a long t-shirt had appeared at the front of the truck. Steff, in camisole and g-string, was holding John's manhood like Natty held mine, and standing next to Natty. The woman in the van looked at Dan as Tessa kissed him. She watched Steff whose arm was around John then she looked back at me. Natty was now playing with my balls getting the reaction she wanted. The pretty red head took it all in! She looked again at John's cock. I followed her gaze. Steff's actions had matched Natty's. This red head was now smiling while very much enjoying the show.

Without looking at the driver she said, "Oh I like here the view! Christophe, s'arrêter! se garer vite!"

The van moved to just ahead of the truck, maneuvered a little and stopped. The woman was getting out as her man, in short jeans, shirtless and tan, came around to her. Christophe held her hand as she stood and took in the view. The action had stopped but the view was erect! Christophe didn't seem bothered at all, just a very noticeable bulge. The woman was drinking it in, every drop!

"Christophe, the view here, merveilleux!" Her arm went around his waist, her head rested against his arm.

Her English, a little broken but that accent was sexy as hell.

"I hope view of the waterfall is this extraordinaire, merveilleux... um, wonderful this nice!" she looked up with a smile at him as she spoke.

Christophe finally spoke. He had the same accent she did but a little better English, "Happy to meet you all. I am Christophe, but my friends, they call me Chris and this is my lovely Yvonne."

"But my friends call me Yvy, like your letters E and V" Yvy quickly added. "And I really hope we will all become good friends! Christophe, I think we need to join this fête nue, um, party nue!"

She tip toed up and planted a loving kiss on Chris while her hands undid then slid his shorts over his ass letting them fall to the ground. Chris who had been just shirtless was now one of the guys. His cock, that was just a bulge before, was now pointing up and straight. The display received a gasp from the Nasties! He must have been a good 8 inches straight and tan to the tip.

"That's a very healthy cock you've got there Chris!" Tessa was impressed and not shy about saying so!

"That's my 21 centimeter... um" Yvy hesitated a moment, "My 8 and a half inch homme de wonderful... um... man!"

"Looks like he's got us all beat." John said.

"What you mean, beat?" Yvy said looking puzzled. "Why men do that? Is shady, not in sun, over there?"

"Yes, follow me." Natty took my cock and led the way around the truck to be under the trees.

"I like that!" Yvy giggled.

I watched her take Chris by his hard shaft and follow. Steff and Tessa did the same.

Once in the shade Yvy repeated, "Why men do that?"

She hadn't let go of Chris and was lazily stroking his shaft. Natty and the others had stopped and let go but rejoined her action. The men were being lovingly played with. Yvy kept talking.

"Yes, Christophe is wonderful, beautiful homme! I love him! I love to look at him! He is strong, built nice, perfect pénis magniifque, how you say, cock. I love to show him, share his beauty. We love, I love him nude, is natural, nice, wonderful. But, your men too, also, beautiful, sexy, so nice cocks! See, look.

Yvy moved closer to Natty taking her hand and guided it until they both now stroked Chris together. Her hand left him and was now wrapped around me. She had easily and naturally traded. Natty looked at me and smiled! I winked back. Chris placed an arm around her. She cuddled in and watched herself make slow long strokes up and down his pénis.

Yvy stroked, cupped and caressed my balls. She tip toed up, a small kiss, "You have a so nice, wonderful cock, Grif. I hope more of you, hmm?!"

I smiled back. Her hands felt very nice! She moved a little and traded back. The same was done as she traded Steff and Tessa giving them each a turn to meet her man while she met theirs.

"You see, Chris, Grif, John, Dan, same and different. I love cocks! Soft, hard, beautiful, merveilleux, magnifique, wonderful, strong, cock! uh, Not you? But too I love waterfalls! So, where is this waterfall?!"

Natty nodded, whispered for me to go grab my camera and tri-pod. I did. When I came back our little group again went up the trail this time with Chris and Yvy in tow. As before, in a few minutes we arrived at the ledge and over look. Yvy was in awe. Several French words came out and Chris translated. I set up the photo gear, added the gopro and a couple of phones to the tri-pod. Sometimes I think I have too much photo gear and sometimes not enough. Movies being taken and timers set, everyone said "Cheese" and "Cock" and pénis or penis (which ever you prefer) and other words to make us all smile. Finally with loving hands on cocks and smiles on all faces we posed for group pictures with our new friends, until...

Yvy objected and blurted out "Moi aussi!" and something else in French. She spun around and Chris lifted her top up and off. OMG! That is a perfect body! Yvy did a little ballerina's spin and showed us all her very perfect body! Glad I had the movie camera and timed pictures going!

"Ça va, D'accord ... umm...You mind?" She looked directly at Natty who shook her head. "I like to be like Christophe too, au naturelle, nu, naked, natural!

With that, she hooked her tiny panties and slid them down. Her shaved pussy glistened in the sun and again she danced spinning around inviting us all to view those perfect curves. Again, I became very thankful for automated photo equipment! Chris took her under his arm and hugged her close. They kissed.

Natty said, "I'm in!" followed by agreements from Steff and Tessa. In a moment everyone was naked, hugging and smiling. Yvy kissed Chris then came over and hugged Natty. They shared a little kiss. She then went to Steff and Tessa. The four girls shared a group hug. If anything wasn't hard yet, it now was!

I said, yelled out, "Hold it!" grabbing the camera. Instantly I was up on the rock near them making a few adjustments as I flew! They looked up. I got shots of those four perfect sets of mammaries pressed together! Zoomed out a little and clicked away. Nipples touching or full press smashed together, it didn't matter! Smiles, faces and titties filled the lens while laughter filled the air. Chris and Yvy were officially part of the group and what happened next proved it!

Natty had moved to Chris and his cock was in her hand pumping as he planted kisses. She was joined by the other two nasties. While they got to know Chris, now off the rock, Yvy backed into me. One hand held the camera. The other found her incredible breasts. I begged her for a moment. Reattached the camera, aimed and set it, It started firing every few seconds. I took her hand and led her back into frame. Again she backed into me. Hers hands went around my neck giving me complete freedom to explore! I cupped, kneaded, played.

12