Beauties Big Dicks and Blow

Story Info
Beauties Some Big Dicks and Some Blow.
5.5k words
3.17
14k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

"OH MY GOD... I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" My very personal assistant/supreme fuck buddy Beth Chapman screams out, as she squirts all over my gigantic cock, as I plow her slick, sweet, cum sucking pussy from behind. I've got the mega busty, blonde babe bent over my desk, as I ravage her mature twat like only I can. The fucking desk is shaking from the force of my doggy style, deep pussy assault.

I smoke my fat blunt while my sister Nikki-Dee (Meteorologist Nikki-Dee Ray) swabs my forehead with a towel. She's so sweet.

Beth's gorgeous, bald twat sucks my cock off, I pound it harder and harder, almost shoving my imported maple desk across the room.

Beth's humongous, milk dribbling titties are mashed down onto my desk, as I pull her long blonde, wavy hair, slap her big bodacious booty and pussy plow away. I finally grunt and cum dump in her sexually spasming, dripping with sweet nectar pussy. She's cumming again. Our cum mixes, overflowing her well plowed, vice gripping pussy. I shove deep, wanting to impregnate the slut once again. I've done it nine times previously. My cock pumps like a gas hose, the feeling sending very pleasurable sensations through my entire body.

"UHHHHHHHHHH... Mmmmmmmmmmm." Beth moans happily, her beautiful face on the desk. She smiles back at me, as I pump her pussy tank full of my premium cum. Beth booty shakes on my fucking hard as steel cock, causing me to groan loud. She giggles and keeps shaking, knowing I love it so fucking much.

I finish cum dumping and pull out, leaning down, Beth sucking my tongue. Nikki-Dee crawls between my legs and sucks me clean, licking and sucking my cum dripping cock spotless, as she massages my huge balls perfectly. Once again... she's so sweet.

Beth puts her headset back on and a message from my wife Kim Kardashian comes through. "Tell James that Ellsworth (Former WWE Superstar James Ellsworth) is slowing down production. He can keep it up."

Beth pulls the headset from her right ear, allowing me to listen. "Tell that goofball if he can't keep it up, I'll sick Brock (WWE/Former UFC Champion Brock Lesnar) on his goofy ass... literally." I tell Kim. We hear a nervous rumbling in the background. Ellsworth is scared. Beth and I laugh, as Nikki-Dee stands up and leans down next to me, to listen. She kisses my cheek and plays with my hair. I hand her the blunt. She smokes it hard, teasingly blowing smoke on my neck, softly biting it. My gorgeous, blonde sister knows how the fuck to turn me on. I grab her head and kiss her deep.

"He heard you babe. He's ready to go. Good work." Kim giggles and blows me a big kiss through the headset.

"Dufus." I tell Beth and Nikki-Dee. We have a nice chuckle. My cousin is one of my crew. I have women and men in it. He's one of my big dick crew. I make porn. I'm also a hedonist and voyeur, so there's always a lot of perverted fucking and sucking going on at my Beverly Hills fuck pad. It's a huge estate, so there's plenty of room for all kinds of sick, twisted and freaky debauchery... and I like to film it all. I have cameras set up in every room, ready to capture any and everything. I upload a lot of it to my website. It's the number one porn site ever, bitches. (Big ol smile)

We're filming all over my house. Different crews and stars for different movies. Some for the site, some just for me. Kim is filming one with Ellsworth and WWE Superstar Natalya Neidhart. She's a slutty, longtime fuck buddy of mine. She's also married, but her husband doesn't know shit about her porn career for me. This movie is just for me. I absolutely fucking love fucking other dude's chicks... and pimping em out. I get off on it, big time. I'm definitely down with O. P. P... yeah, you know me. (Cocky pimp smirk)

...

Beth, Nikki-Dee and I walk over to the room where Kim is filming. It's a massive house, so it's a long walk. We're on the fifth floor... there's eight, a basement below the house and seven above ground. It's the biggest private residence in LA County.

We make it to the room where Kim's filming and watch the action. Kim is filming and directing, so she doesn't see us. Ellsworth is plugging Natty on the brown leather couch in the middle of the room, doggy style. He's got clown makeup on... my request. Natty has a pink string bikini on, that's pulled off of her swollen labia, and pink stripper pumps on too. Damn, she looks so damn fuckably good. Ellsworth's eight and a half inch thick dick is drilling Natty's blonde, landing strip topped cunt really good. My goofy cousin is doing his job.

"Good... now let's do anal. Are you ready Natty?" Kim asks. She nods, smiling over at me. Kim notices and looks over, smiling as well.

"Hey handsome. We're getting ready for the anal, then the money shot." Kim tells me. I nod, grinning at my perfect vision of a perfect goddess of a wife. They get to the anal. Ellsworth puts some baby oil on his fat dick and on Natty's sweet brown anus. He tosses the bottle and pushes against her browneye. Natty moans, licking her glistening lips, as the thick dick plunges up her tight hershey highway.

Ellsworth beeps his clown horn repeatedly, shaking his big red clown nose, looking incredibly stupid, but sticking to the script. He makes all kinds of clown grunting sounds as he booty bangs Natty hard and fast. She reaches under her and rubs her hard pounding, extended clit, moaning loud.

A couple of minutes later, Ellsworth is standing over Natty, who's kneeling on the floor, smiling up at him. He grunts and shoots his thick wad on her sexy fucking face and heaving tits, one big blob landing on her forehead, slowly oozing down her face, another on her lips, two more on her big, firm jugs. Natty grabs that fat dick and sucks it violently, her head shaking, chewing on the cum oozing cock, drinking down the last drops of sticky sperm. She smacks it on her cum painted cans, then sucks it clean again. Ellsworth just looks around, beeping his fucking clown horn, being his usual goofy ass self.

Natty stands up, wiping the corners of her mouth and pushes Ellsworth down. She points her pussy at his clown face and starts pissing on it. "Open up, you fucking clown bitch!" Natty demands. Ellsworth obeys. Natty open hand smacks his face hard.

"Open!" Natty commands. Ellsworth opens his mouth. Natty pisses right in it. "Yeahhhhh. Drink my piss, clown bitch!" Natty slaps him again.

Ellsworth drinks down four mouthfuls of warm piss from my slutty wrestler fuck buddy. When Natty finishes, she grinds her piss flavored pussy on Ellsworth's mouth, making him clean it.

"Cut." Kim ends the filming. "Great job, guys." Kim puts the camera down and walks over to me. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me deeply. Those lips are so fucking delicious and smooth. Her light brown lipstick tastes like sweet cinnamon. Mmmmmm.

"Good job Ellsworth. Here's a reward." I tell him, pulling up. Kim's skin tight, gray mini skirt, flashing her ass to him. She shakes it. I slap it. Ellsworth gawks at it. His open mouth, goofy, stalkerish stare drawing laughter from us all. I pull Kim's mini skirt back down and Ellsworth saunters off. Kim kisses me again.

"Great job gorgeous." I tell Kim. She licks my lips and smiles. Damn... She's so fucking beautiful. I'm in fucking love love love.

...

Down the sixth floor, my girl Jessica Simpson's bedroom...

"Hmmmm. Do I need implants? My boobs are nice, but... they're kinda big and a little droopy. James doesn't want me to get them. He's so sweet. Hmmmm." Jessica looks her perfect nude self over in the full length mirror.

My cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) is a well known peeping tom. He's peeping my girl Jessica, standing in the open doorway, rubbing his massive dick. He's trying to hide behind the wall and only stick his head out, but he leans over too much and falls into the door. Jessica is startled, but relaxes when she realizes it's just Spence. All the girls know he's harmless... just really, really horny.

"Peeping again, huh Spence?" Jessica asks, her arms folded under her magnificent naked breasts. She giggles.

"Sorry." Spence holds his head down.

"Its OK. You don't have to peep. Come sit on the bed and look. I need your opinion anyway." Jessica waves him in. Spence quickly runs to her bed and sits down. Jessica giggles again at his excitement.

"Do you think I need implants? I mean, I have nice boobs, but do you think they're getting a little saggy?" Jessica asks my awkward cousin, her hands on her hips, turning side to side, letting Spence ogle those perfect natural jugs.

He just nods no. "They're... Perfect Jessica. Absolutely perfect." Spence says, swallowing hard, his cock bulging hard in his beige khakis. Jessica notices the massive bulge.

"Awww. You're sweet. Thank you. James doesn't want me to get them either. OK... I won't." Jessica declares, her nipples rock hard, pointing right at Spence. She's looking over his massive bulge in those pants. Everyone knows Spence has a huge cock. He's one of my top stars in my movies.

You REALLY like them, huh?" Jessica asks, giggling, pointing at his giant cock tent in his pants. Spence tries to cover it, but Jessica moves his hands.

"That's sweet. Take it out and show me how much you like my boobs." Jessica tells Spence, her arms once again folded under her DD tits. She smiles sweetly at my dorky cousin. Spence unzips his pants and pulls out his ten and a half inch cock monster. It's thicker than Jessica's forearm.

She's very impressed, to say the least. "WOW!! That's HUGE!! Gorgeous cock Spence. So big and thick." Jessica bites her bottom lip, looking over the massive rod. She reaches over and lightly touches it, then slowly jerks it. Spence leans his head back and groans happily. Jessica giggles, then drops to her knees in front of it.

"You wanna fuck me don't you Spence?" Jessica asks the ridiculously obvious question. Spence quickly nods YES! She giggles again, then leans down and licks the immense crown, quickly licking the super sensitive underside. Spence shakes, groaning loud. Jessica smiles, keeping up the licking. Precum pours out of Spence's wide open piss slit. Jessica laps it up, moaning, loving the taste. She engulfs the massive head, sucking hard on it, licking the underside in her mouth.

Jessica bobs her blonde head on that giant rod, sucking more and more into her mouth and throat. Spence doesn't last. He grabs Jessica's blonde head and grunts, cumming hard down her throat. His huge load of sticky semen floods Jessica's throat, but she handles it all, drinking down every thick drop. Spence cums a lot, and Jessica gorges herself on it, happily swallowing as fast as she can. She sucks him clean, popping her mouth off of the massive head, then kissing it.

"Yummy Spence. Now... you will hopefully last longer when you fuck me. I want this monster in my pussy and ass. So get ready Spencey." Jessica winks up at him, licking the humongous head.

...

"FUCK ME BABEEEEEEEEE!! MMMMMMMMMM!!" Kim looks back at me, blowing me a slutty kiss, as I booty bang her doggy style on our bed, as Beth films it. Beth walks over and shoves her spectacularly huge right tit in my mouth, letting me gorge myself on her huge titty greatness. I suck and suck, stuffing half of her 38F melon in my mouth. God... it tastes so fucking good!

I slap Kim's perfectly shaped ass, my twelve thick inches slamming in and out of that still tight gripping anus. I'm in sexual heaven, sucking Beth's massive tit and ass fucking my perfect wife's perfect booty.

"FUCKKKKKKK!!" Kim squirts all over me three times in a row. There's so much sweet pussy cream, it drips off of my crotch and legs, puddling on the black leather couch. I cum dump in her ass, closing my eyes, loving the sensations, as my thick sperm blasts out of my giant cock canon right up Kim's perfectly gripping, warm, booty tunnel. Several large, thick globs of creamy sperm explode up her ass. Kim moans, rubbing her throbbing clit, riding out our mutual Big O.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. I love you cumming in me babe. It feels so fucking good. Yeahhhhhhhhhh!" Kim smiles back at me, her head on the couch, as she softly rubs her pulsating, fully extended clit.

"I fucking love cumming in you baby doll." I slap Kim's ass. She moans happily again, shaking that awesomely magnificent booty, as I keep slapping it. I keep sucking Beth's tits too, moving from right to left tit. She hands me the camera and pulls my cock out of Kim's ass. I film her sucking my entire, slick cock clean, suctioning out every last drop of super sperm in me.

She then turns to Kim's ass, sliding her very talented tongue in, lapping out my thick, slimy semen. She sucks out every gooey drop, eagerly drinking it all down. I fondle and grope her massive tits while I film.

I start pissing on Beth's very sexy face and Kim's spectacular pussy and ass. Beth opens her mouth and drinks down two warm, salty mouthfuls, pointing my cock at Kim's leaking pussy. I slide in and finish pissing in it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Piss in me baby." Kim coos, continuing to shake her beautifully bodacious ass for me. Once I finish pissing, Beth pulls out my cock again and ravenously sucks it dry, her mouth working as a sex vaccum on my immense head, sucking so fucking extremely hard on it. I groan in delight, still filming. Beth sucks on Kim's pussy, as Kim shakes her ass and grinds her pussy on Beth's fast drinking mouth. Beth drinks out every warm drop of urine I deposited in Kim's super slick, super sweet, bald pussy.

...

"I'm gonna cum Jessica. Uhhhhhhh!!" Spence grunts, as Jessica rides him on her bed.

"No... don't cum in my pussy. James wants to get me pregnant. Cum in my ass. I want that hog in my butt anyway. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Jessica squirts on Spence massive organ, as she bounces like a maniac on it, her big, bodacious boobs flopping.

Spence pulls out and Jessica wheels around, reverse cowgirl. She grabs his fat dick and spits on it, rubbing it in. She spits on it again and rubs that in too. Jessica pushes the giant head against her sexy brown rosebud and pushes it in. Her ass accepts the huge rod up her tight hershey highway. Jessica goes to town, bouncing away on the humongous rod, as Spence desperately tries not to cum, making all kinds of painful faces.

"OH MY GODDDDDDD!! IT'S SO BIGGGGGGGGG!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Jessica squirts again, right as Spence unloads in her tight ass. They both cum a big load, pussy nut and sperm flying in and out of Jessica's soft, but firm, ass and super tasty pussy. The bed is shaking and Jessica is smiling, bouncing wildly as she cums. Her big natural melons flop from the force of her bouncing, her puffy pink nipples hard as steel, pointing straight out and trembling. Spence grins his goofy grin, so happy to be finally cumming in my perfect girlfriend's perfect ass.

"Mmmmm. That was great Spencey. I hope the camera up there caught it all." Jessica looks up at the camera in the corner of the ceiling and waves, smiling that beautiful Jessica Simpson smile. It's pointed at the bed, to catch the action. Jessica rubs Spence's huge hairy balls and grinds on his softening dick monster.

...

We've got the long dining room table cleared off for our drug run. What kind of drug run, you may ask. My assistants have cut four, table length lines of coke. Yes... four table length lines of blow. That's a lot of fucking coke.

Two lines of pure yayo are on either side of the table. My boy Spence couldn't handle the load and passed out after less than a quarter line. Ellsworth wasn't much better, only snorting a little more than Spence. They're both laid out in the den, paranoid, seeing aliens and shit.

My longtime friend and drug and fuck buddy Courtney Love challenged me to a snort off. I'll give the slut credit, she can handle her drugs. She's opposite me, as we stare down each other. Courtney lifts her white wife eater tank top and flashes me, trying to get the early edge. She's got nice tits... but no luck this time. Kim gets us started, while her gorgeous mom Kris Jenner films it. Maybe she'll put it on the next season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Ha.

I let Courtney take the early lead. She snorts halfway down the table while I ease my way down, a little more slowly. Courtney switches nostrils and makes it all the way down one line, right before I do. She pauses, a little wobbly. Her eyes go wide and she shakes. I smile, maintaining my composure. I hold back the incoming wave of intense adrenaline from the yayo.

Courtney starts the next line, moving slowly back in the other direction. She makes it about a quarter of the way up the table... then falls back towards the wall. She grins at me, totally out of it. A glazed over, coked up look on her slutty, used up face. I blow her a kiss and blow... no pun intended... right past her, moving past the halfway line of the coke line. Courtney throws her clothes off and runs out of the room, screaming happily and incoherently. I win again.

"JAMES JAMES JAMES!!" A chant breaks out, from the onlookers, for me. I nod, throwing up the devil horns, and bask in the warm glow of coked up victory. I put my hands on the table, trying not to pull a Courtney and run off babbling crazily. I take a few deep breaths, then my blood pressure starts to slow, helping me relax.

My reward for winning is a beautiful double blowjob from Kim and her mom Kris Jenner. They both sink to their knees and go to work, licking every inch of my massive meat rod and huge balls. They kiss every inch as well. They also kiss each other, as I take pics. I just smile and watch them suck me off, one sucking me deep, while the other sucks my balls and licks my lower base of my humongous, meaty shaft.

I cum blast city both of their gorgeous faces, dumping about half the load in their wide open mouths as well. Kim drinks me dry, sucking down every single drop of thick, slimy jizz in me. She and her mom suck each other's tongues, sharing my creamy sperm, fondling each other's awesome jugs, moaning very slutty moans and posing for pics for me.

I also dump a huge load of piss down Kris' throat, as Kim rims my ass, licking away, massaging my heavy balls as well. I film every fucking, fun ass second too.

Kris shares some piss with Kim, tilting her head back and letting it drool out of her piss filled mouth. Kim immediately drinks it. Kris then deep kisses Kim, rubbing my happy nuts the whole time.

...

I get Spence to drive Kim and Kris to a business meeting about their show, while I hang back at the mansion with another of my awesomely slutty wives Stephanie McMahon and WWE Superstar Charlotte. We're in my bedroom, Stephanie riding me, while we all three snort some blow. Charlotte snorts it off my stomach, then sucks on Stephanie's rock hard clit, as she bounces emphatically on my twelve inches of pussy pounding pleasure.

I slap and grope Stephanie's huge tits, while Charlotte moves behind Stephanie and starts rimming my ass, that tongue sliding deep up my ass, making me grin like a horny ass , extremely happy, sexually high motherfucker.

Across the room my bodyguard, WWE Superstar Nia Jax is molesting Ellsworth. She's slapping the fuck outt him, spitting on him, as she rides his 8 and a half inches on my white, shag carpet. That Samoan slut can fuck with the best and she can slap a dude around while she fucks em too. Ha. Poor Ellsworth is creaming and smiling. The goofball doesn't know what the fuck to do. I laugh my ass off, as Charlotte keeps tonguing it. Stephanie squirts all over my cock and some oozes out the sides of her overstuffed, cum gushing cunt, and onto my huge, heaving balls.

Charlotte moves to my balls, licking and sucking them perfectly, lapping up all of Stephanie's pussy cream.

I start cumming up Stephanie's cunt, pumping a massive load of thick sperm deep up it. She's wants me to know her up, so I pumps all I got up in her. She climbs off of me and Charlotte immediately sucks me in, looking right at me, sucking two thirds of my giant rod down her throat.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
12