Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella's nails dug into his back through the material of his shirt as he marked her, grasping frantically for anything to hold onto. Something to ground herself into this unbelievable moment.

"I wanna see you baby. Please, let me see you." Dylan pleaded with her as his fingers played at the waistband of her skirt.

Bella paused again. What if she really was too fat for Dylan. He seemed to be into whatever this was that was happening between them at this moment, but she knew that she hid her body well. She dressed to distract others from the space that her body took up. She could get past it with other guys but Dylan's opinion of her meant more to her than she bet he even knew. If she took her clothes off and saw any sort of rejection in his eyes, she knew that seeing it would ruin their friendship. If Dylan rejected her, it would break her.

But on the other hand, she really wanted him to touch her. She had always wanted him to touch her and here he was begging her to let him. She would be insane to say no! Right?

"Please Baby." he begged once more. "Let me see your gorgeous body. Let me touch you the way you should have been touched so so many times. Let me make you see what I see."

Pulling her bottom lip between her teeth, Bella made her decision. She lightly pushed at Dylan's shoulders, moving him back from her just enough that she could sit up, rip her flannel off and pull her tank out of her skirt. She tossed it over his head and saw Dylan's eyes darken even more at the sight of her gray cotton bra. It wasn't her favorite. It was comfortable but she knew it didn't do her tits any favors, so before she could talk herself out of it, she reached behind herself and unhooked the clasp, pulled her arms from the straps, and let it fall to the ground.

"Fuck, Bella. Your tits." Dylan moaned and attacked her before she could even collect her thoughts. He pushed her back into the cushions and started licking and kissing all around the soft skin of her breasts. Softly nipping around her nipples, not quite touching her where she ached for him to touch her. Her body arched into his mouth, pushing as much of her breasts into his mouth as she possibly could. It felt so fucking good.

Guys had touched her breasts before. She wasn't that green. But it had always felt more like means to an end for her. A courtesy call on the way to something else. But Dylan's hands on her tits felt so fucking good. He sucked one nipple deep into his mouth, rolling the hardened peak around on his tongue as Bella writhed on the couch trying to get even closer to his hardness. Never one for doing anything halfway, Dylan used his large, rough hand to tease her other breast into an aching bud, kneading the flesh that Bella had always thought more of a nuisance than anything.

Dylan didn't make her feel like a nuisance. His soft moans and heavy breathing as he suckled her made her feel like a goddess, a goddess who wasn't afraid to take what she wanted.

Bella reached down and threaded her fingers through Dylan's shaggy hair, scraping her nails along his scalp and reveling in the groan he let out. Every little pull of his teeth shot a hot spear of desire through her body. Her panties were soaked and she was sure Dylan could tell how aroused she was. She felt like her whole body was on fire. If she wasn't so turned on, she would probably be embarrassed by how her body responded to his touch. But everything about this felt right. Sex was about trust right? Who else could you trust with something as personal as a long-overdue orgasm than your best friend?

She slid her hands down the back of his head and pulled his face up to hers and gave him a searing kiss. She poured all of the feelings she had into that kiss: inadequacy, curiosity, arousal, trust- all of the feelings swirling around in her head poured from her lips and into his.

As she pressed closer into his lips, her body pressing up against his chest, Dylan reached down and pulled her closer to his hips and up until she was straddling him completely. As he moved her, her skirt rode up her hips, leaving nothing to separate her hot pussy from his straining bulge but her panties and his sweats. Reflexively Bella rolled her hips against him seeking some sort of relief from the pressure pooling in her lower belly and Dylan's fingers dug deep into her hips. He held her so tightly, she could tell she was going to have marks there as well when they were done. That enticing thought pulled Bella back to real life just enough that she questioned

"Dylan," Bella whispered, pulling away from him just far enough to suck fresh oxygen into her lungs. "what are we doing?"

"Something we should have done years ago Bells. No, I mean it," he repeated when she shook her head at him in disbelief. "I have wanted to kiss you for years. I've laid awake at night imagining what you taste like, what your hands feel like wrapped around my cock, the fucking sounds you'll make when I touch you."

He directed her hips up and down over his erection faster and faster, grinding her hot mound on him and her breathing started to speed up. "That's it, Baby. Take what you want from me. I want to hear you cum. I want to watch you fall apart for me. Fuck you feel so good."

"Dylan. Jesus." Bella groaned into the curve of his throat as her hips moved faster and faster; they were dry humping each other like teenagers on his roommate's couch. They were still fully clothed from the waist down, with just Bella's tits wildly bouncing between them. She didn't even care. She felt so good. She felt so...sexy.

"Bella," Dylan groaned as he pressed soft kisses all over her shoulder and throat, as Bella continued to ride him. "You're so fucking wet, Baby. Look what you've done to my pants."

Bella glanced down and gasped at the wet stain that had appeared on Dylan's gray sweatpants. "Oh shit," she muttered, the orgasm she had been chasing suddenly gone as she absorbed the embarrassment of what letting herself go for once had done. "I'm sorry. I can..." as she spoke she tried to wiggle out of Dylan's tight hold. "I can get off.' She finished lamely, a flush crawling into her cheeks.

"I thought that's what you were doing?" Dylan laughed at his own joke and even Bella cracked a smile and stopped wriggling on his lap. Simply placing her hands on his shoulders as she sat on his lap. This was the Dylan she knew; the silly, double-entendre slinging, charmer. She knew what to do with him. Not the sex-pot with the magical, mind-melting kisses. She didn't know how to handle this new Dylan.

But then he was both the sexpot and her friend as he pulled her head to his, pressing a featherlight kiss to her lips. "But for real, why did you stop Bells" his voice was soft and kind, reminding Bella of their years of friendship. This was Dylan. No matter how surreal this all felt she couldn't forget that. "We can stop if you want," he whispered. "Believe me, this is further than I ever thought we would get, but you'd tell me if I made you uncomfortable, right? You know you can trust me."

"No, it's not that. I trust you. This wouldn't be happening if I didn't trust you."

"Well, that's good to know." Dylan flashed her a panty-dropping smile that made Bella want to climb up on top of him again. "Then what is it? Why did you stop?"

"It's silly. I was just embarrassed. I've never...Jesus...I can't believe we're talking about this. But it's not as if this night can take any other unexpected turns. I've literally never been this turned on before Dylan. I didn't know my body could do that."

"Do what?" Dylan asked her, an eyebrow raised at her in slight confusion.

"THAT!" Bella answered, gesturing at the still very present wet mark on his crotch. "Like I've been wet before but I didn't know..," she trailed off.

"You didn't know how juicy your sweet pussy can get?" Dylan finished for her, his gravel voice back and tearing through her veins like a freight train. His fingers tightened on her hips again. "You didn't know that your body can get so hot and slick for me? Can I feel Baby? Can I feel how much you want me?"

As he spoke, his hands had slid around her ass and around her thighs to anchor her to him, but now his fingers played at the edges of her cotton underwear. This was one of those moments where Bella wished she was one of those pretty girls who always had matching satin lingerie sets on under her clothes, but considering how soaked her purple cotton panties were right now, any nice ones would have probably been ruined by now anyway.

"Yes..." She breathed out as she tried to lower her hips to seek out his hands. She felt like a cat rubbing against anything and everything she possibly could, but Dylan kept his hands just out of her reach.

"Yes what Bells? Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need. Take what you want from me."

Bella was so not used to calling the shots but her body was a greedy bitch and wanted to do just what Dylan seemed to want her to do so badly. Plus, the dirty words he kept whispering in her ear were driving her insane, maybe it was time to turn the tables on him a bit.

Bella wrapped her arms around his neck and stood up on her knees, pressing her chest into his face, offering one of her nipples up for him to keep himself busy with. Dylan jumped right on board and bit it. Hard. A hiss escaped Bella's teeth and the pain turned into pleasure in her bloodstream, the sensation a direct arrow to her clit.

"Dylan. Fuck. Yes. I want you to touch me. I want you to touch me so badly I can barely breathe. The minute your fingers are inside me I'm going to cum all over your hand. Please touch me. Please. Help me cum."

Her words broke something in Dylan. With a growl, he flipped their bodies so she lay underneath him and ripped his shirt off in one movement. Bella's eyes took in the muscles of his wide chest and slid her hands up and down his abs and around the waistband of his sweats as he hovered above her. She trailed her nails over his skin. He was hot and hard all over and she couldn't get enough of him.

"These thighs drive me crazy. Do you know that?" Dylan said to her, as he kneaded the soft flesh hidden just below the hiked hem of the skirt that she still wore.

"Haha. Yeah, ok. I might be able to buy that you are into my tits, they're pretty great, but no one is into my massive thighs."

"You're so incredibly wrong. Well, not about your tits, those are great too. But your thighs. Baby, you don't even know."

"Tell me?" Bella pleaded softly. This raunchy side of Dylan was addicting, and she couldn't seem to get enough of his words. She had never talked this much during any sort of physical experience before and she certainly had never talked like this with Dylan before. But something about it felt so natural. So easy. And so fucking hot.

"You want me to tell you?" Dylan teased her, bending down to kiss her right above her right knee. "You want me to tell you that last fall you showed up here once in a too-short plaid skirt and white knee socks that were sexier than any lingerie I've ever seen? That I had to pretend to take a shower while you were playing video games with Sean and jerk off so I wouldn't jump you?."

"Yeah. That. Shit. I love the way you talk to me like this."

"You like my dirty words Baby?" as he spoke his hand drifted to her soaked panties and started to pet her through the fabric, trailing a finger up and down the cotton covered slit. Bella bit her lips and nodded as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her hands clutching at her own breasts, kneading them in her hands. "Do you want to know how right now all I want to do is crawl underneath you while you straddle my face and I push my tongue into you? Until I can't see or smell or breathe anything but your cunt? Until your thighs trap me under you? You're so fucking wet and you smell so delicious. I want to drown in your pussy Bells."

"Oh God, that's too much. You don't have to do that." Bella's voice caught in her chest and her eyes popped open to look up at him. No one had ever gone down on her before. She had read about it of course, and she was intrigued. She was so intrigued by the thought of Dylan's tongue on her that she almost couldn't sit still. But no, it was too much to ask Dylan to do that to her. There's no way he wanted to be down there with all her rolls hanging above him.

"Bella I don't have to do anything. Actually, let me rephrase that. I have to touch you or I'm going to die, but I want to taste you. I want to taste you so badly. Don't you want that, Baby? Don't you want my mouth on you until you cum all over my face?"

Open mouth kisses trailed around her lower belly as she felt him grip the sides of her panties and drag them down her legs and around her boots. He tossed them to the floor and hiked her skirt up to her waist as he trailed two fingers through the wetness that had collected at her core. Spreading her slickness around her mound. "So wet for me Bells. It's so hot. You've got me so hard, Baby."

Bella had been so lost to her own sensations and her own desire, that she had almost forgotten how much she wanted to touch Dylan and suddenly she was overwhelmed with a desire to see him. To feel him. To drive him as crazy and she was.

"Show me." She whispered into the air, her hips rising up into Dylan's palm grinding herself into whatever she could touch. "I want to touch you."

"Soon, Bells, I promise. But if you touched me right now I will blow. And the first time you make me cum isn't going to be on Sean's fucking couch with my sweats still on."

Bella giggled at him but her laugh quickly changed to a keening moan as Dylan plunged one of his fingers into her core. "That's right Baby, let me hear you." He urged her on and then he lowered his head to her pulsing center and licked her slit from the top to bottom with the flat of his tongue.

Sweet, sharp tingles coursed through Bella's veins as Dylan kissed her cunt and circled the point of his tongue around her hard clit.. He pulled every sensation from her with his questing tongue and the teasing nips of his teeth on her sensitive flesh. It wasn't long until she felt like she was about to shatter. Bella's hands fell to his hair, pulling his face closer to her core, grinding her needy body on his face.

"Yes. Bells. Cum on my face. Let me taste you. Let me feel you." Dylan shoved one of his thick fingers into her and latched his lips onto her clit, sucking as if his life depended on it and she plummeted over the edge.

She was loud, she knew that. Louder than she had ever been before with her fingers or her toys, but the words coming from her lips were incomprehensible. Just a jumble of moans and cries that echoed around them as she gushed around his hand and onto his lips. Not wanting to miss anything, Dylan lapped up every drop of her essence. Drinking from her like she was a fountain and tracing the droplets that slid down to her thighs with his tongue. Only stopping when Bella begged him off of touching her sensitive flesh.

"So pretty. So fucking pretty, Baby." Dylan muttered to himself as he pressed one last kiss to her thigh. Pulling back to crawl up her body and kiss Bella. She grasped his hair and pulled him to her for a clashing kiss. She could taste herself on his lips and she didn't hate it. The closer she pulled him into her lips the more of Dylan's hard, warm body pressed her deep into the couch cushions. She felt protected, precious, and wanted. She could feel the proof of Dylan's wanting her digging into her belly and was suddenly hungry for the feel of his cock in her hands. Her fingers trailed down his bulging arms to where his waist nipped in just a little towards his ripplings abs, her nails scraping his skin lightly all the way down to the waistband of his sweats which had slipped down so tantalizingly beneath the path of hair; just covering the rigid flesh she so desperately wanted to see.

Before she even touched his cock, pressing her hand to his skin on a spot very low on his belly, the tips of her fingers dipping slightly below the waistband of his sweats. Dylan's hips thrust at her roughly and a growl tore from his throat.

"Touch me, Baby. Please!" He grunted, his eyes rolling in the back of his head as he twisted their bodies so they both lay on their side, Dylan's back, up against the back of the sofa and Bella facing him. He grasped for her hand and brought it down his body, placing it on himself. "Please, I need you to touch me or I'm gonna explode."

"I thought you didn't want me to touch you here?" Bella teased him, biting at his lower lip lightly. "Remember, you said 'not on Sean's fucking couch.'" as she spoke, Bella ran her fingertips over his clothed dick, lightly closing her hand around the length, but not gripping tightly at all, just enough to tantalize him. "Remember?" her faux-innocent voice purred at him. "I wanted to taste you. I wanted to put my mouth around your dick and swallow you down my throat. And you said, no. Do you still say 'no' Baby?."

"Fuck, Bella." Dylan groaned, the muscles of his ass clenching to press his hips deeper into her palm. "I don't care anymore. I need to cum so fucking badly. You've got me so riled up. God, you're so sexy. So pretty..." he babbled on and on, his hips never stopping their constant thrusting. Just as he thought he would die of anticipation, Bella threw off his whole equilibrium when she thrust her hand below his waistband and tightened her soft small hand around his dick; squeezing and pulling in the same pattern as before but without missing a beat it was tighter, sweeter, hotter.

"That's it, Baby." Bella spoke softly into his ear, biting his lobe softly with her teeth and her hand swirled around the tip of his beautiful dick to collect the liquid that pooled there and smear it all the way down to the base of his staff. "Cum for me Dylan. Let me stroke your cock just like you imagined all those times alone in your bed. Fuck my fist with your huge cock." Not that Bella had a ton of first-hand-dick experience, but the fact that her fingers just barely touched when they gripped him in her palm, that sure made it seem like she had just come face to face with an impressive specimen.

She certainly wondered how something this size would fit inside of her.

Just the thought of Dylan's dick plunging into her made her whole body tighten like a drum and she gripped Dylan's cock even tighter in her slick hand.

"Bella. Oh God, Bella. I'm coming. Shit, feels so good." He grunted and hot spurts shot all over Bella's hands, some flying all the way to land on her stomach.

Bella kissed his chest as he came down from his high, the glazed look slowly evaporating from his eyes as his breathing got back to normal.

"Shit. I got you all messy, Bell's. I'm sorry."

"Mmm." she moaned, pulling her hand to back to collect the liquid that had pooled on her skin. "Don't be sorry. I think it's hot." She collected a little of the cum and brought it to her lips, wrapping her tongue around the salty treat and moaning a little at the eroticism of the whole experience.

Dylan made her feel so fucking good. He not only made her feel sexy and wanted but he brought to life a dirty side of herself that Bella didn't even know existed before tonight. She wanted to bring him to the edge, over and over, until she had shattered all of his restraint. She wanted to turn this strong, beautiful, powerful man in front of her to jello at her feet. And for the first time in her entire life, she thought that she might actually be able to pull it off.

Removing her hand from her mouth, Dylan pulled at her wrist and tried to kiss her, but Bella pulled away, getting to her knees as gracefully as she could to climb off his couch. Once she stood securely on the ground, her tits jiggling as she gained her footing. She adjusted her skirt and bent to pull her socks back up from where they had fallen around the tops of her boots.