Beautiful Amy

Story Info
Teenage daughter has a hot friend. Goddamn.
3.4k words
4.52
33.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's phone rang as the Zoom call with work finished up.

"Hi dad, I'm at the train station. Can you give me a lift?"

"Hey Jen, I've told you before you should walk, the exercise is good for you. Besides, I have work to finish."

"Oh pleeeeese dad. I've got dance class in, like, twenty minutes. And Amy's with me, and we could take her home on the way. Can't you give us a lift?"

Amy. Well, Mike thought, that changes everything. Gorgeous Amy. Yes, he liked her. He liked her a lot. Her slender figure and green eyes and long silky brown hair. Her wide mouth with lots of beautiful white teeth. Maybe Jen knew how he felt about Amy and was using her to get a lift. But that wasn't so bad if it was true, was it? Maybe Amy already knew Jen's dad had the hots for her. That would be cool.

*

"Thanks for the lift Mister Brady," Amy said. She glided her slim body into the back seat.

So polite too. Oh, gorgeous girl, Mike thought. He looked at her in the mirror.

"No worries, Amy."

She stared into his eyes and smiled. Wow, eighteen years old and she knows exactly what she's doing. Mike felt his cock stir and he got excited by the thought that he wasn't ashamed that he was turned on by his daughter's teenage friend who was most definitely giving him the eye. Fuck yes.

He let the girls chat to each other on the way home. He didn't want to come across as a daggy dad in front of Jen's friend. That would embarrass his daughter. There again, just for mischief...

"Not much time dad," Jen said. "Can't we go home first so I can grab my dance stuff. Amy won't mind."

"Okay, sure."

He stopped in the driveway and Jen got out and raced to get her clothes.

"It's very kind of you to give me a lift," Amy said.

"Like I said, it's no big deal," Mike said. Oh god, that voice. Those eyes.

"How can I pay you back?"

"That's not necessary." Her lovely teeth.

"I could show you my pussy."

Fucking hell! "What?"

Jen slammed the front door of the house and dashed to the car.

"Quick dad, I have to get there right now, it's almost time!"

"Okay, okay, jeez, what's the big deal if you're a little late?"

"DAD-uh!"

Mike shook his head.

Jen turned to the back seat. "Sorry Amy, dad will have to drop me off at dance class first, then he can take you home."

"That's okay with me," Amy said.

Fucking okay with me too, Mike thought. Oh god, his heart.

*

"See you in an hour," Mike said.

"Yes, and don't be late Dad. Bye Amy, see you tomorrow." Jen slammed the car door shut.

"Bye," Amy said.

Mike exhaled as he turned the car. "Um, so your place is down to the end of this street and to the right, isn't it?"

"Yes," Amy said. "But we don't have to go there straight away."

"Oh. Did you really mean what you said?" Mike asked.

"Yes."

"Amy, I don't know if that's a good idea. I can't take you back to my place. Someone might see."

"I think you think it's a good idea."

Cheeky little miss, she knew it, Mike thought. There was that place in the industrial area that he always thought would be perfect to take a hooker to. Not that he ever did that kind of thing, but he'd kept it at the back of his mind, now the sex with Jen's mum was non-existent.

"I know a place where we can go and no one will see. But we'll have to stay in the car. Is that okay?"

Amy smiled back. "Sure."

Mike was afraid to look in the mirror on the way. What the fuck was he up to? This was nuts. He was also turned on and the thump of his heart convinced him to go through with it. He prayed Amy wasn't playing one big game of tease that would leave him feeling like an idiot. As he drove, Mike could hear her move in the back seat. He glanced in the mirror. Was she taking her underwear off? Holy fuck.

"Yes, this is the spot," Mike said eventually. There was no traffic around as he entered the less busy end of the industrial area and slid into the quiet side alley between two warehouses that were not in use. Perfect.

He looked into the back seat. This was really happening. Amy was there right in front of his eyes. Her nostrils flared a little as she exhaled. Her heart must be thumping as hard as his right now.

"This is really intense for you, isn't it?" Amy asked.

"Yes."

"Because I'm so young?"

Mike could see her silky white knickers on the floor. He nodded.

"Don't be ashamed," Amy said. "It doesn't just work one way. Lots of girls my age like their friends' dads."

She eased her fingers to her knees to lift her short denim skirt.

"Um, honey" Mike swallowed, "could you do something for me?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I, um, you know, think that if you show me your pussy it would be so exciting, but could you do it a particular way for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Could you, you know, turn around and get on your hands and knees on the seat? And lean forward and lift your bum up in the air and let me see your pussy that way, from behind? And I could see right up your bum too?" He swallowed again.

"How naughty," Amy said.

She shifted around and presented her bottom to him between the two front seats and reached back to lift her skirt.

"Oh god." Mike took in the wonderful sight he'd dreamed about. The light covering of dark hairs on her sweet little pussy, the labia swollen and parted in her excitement to reveal the pinkness underneath. Those soft white bum cheeks and the tight brown rosebud in between.

Mike leaned forward and kissed a buttock and inhaled.

That aroma. Wonderful and young and womanly. "Can I get in the back with you honey?" he asked.

"Please do."

Mike opened the glove box on the passenger side. There was a small travel-sized tub of Vaseline lip balm in there. It said petroleum jelly on the lid. That was the same stuff, wasn't it? He took it anyway and got out, had a quick glance to make sure there was no one around, and joined Amy in the back seat.

She turned to face him and they slid together. Mike moaned as he embraced Amy and kissed her. She was right, he shouldn't be ashamed of this. This was what he wanted. She wanted it too. Oh yes, she did. Her sweet mouth. She tongued him like crazy. He leaned back.

"Let me see all of you," Mike gasped. He looked down to Amy's white blouse and loosened the buttons. When they were undone he reached back and unhooked her bra, then brought his hands forward to cup those beautiful little tulips of soft warm flesh. He felt her nipples stiffen as his palms rested against them.

"Oh Mister Brady!"

"Yes honey, call me Mike. Those little titties. Oh you're so gorgeous Amy. I've always liked you."

"I've always had a thing for you Mike," Amy said. "You're the hottest of all my friends' dads." Her hand slid to his groin.

"Let me get that for you," Mike said. He unbuttoned his jeans and eased them and his boxers down to his ankles, then knelt on the seat. Amy grasped his stiffening cock, almost in desperation. She looked into his eyes.

"I want to suck it." She didn't wait for his reply and went down and took him into her hot wet mouth.

"Oh my god girl!" Mike gasped.

He placed his hand on Amy's head as she sucked on his length and moaned. With his other hand Mike reached back and lifted her skirt. From his position above he could see her little anus was rudely exposed again and he was overcome with an incredible desire to tongue it.

Mike placed both hands on Amy's head and eased her away from his cock. "Oh honey, that feels so good but you'll make me come if you keep doing that. Turn around. Show me your bum again."

Amy shifted and placed her head down low at the door and lifted her bottom in the air. Mike moved back and lifted the skirt again and parted her legs. He placed his hand under her pussy and cupped it. Amy moaned. Mike put a finger in his mouth and coated it in saliva, then pressed it gently between her pussy lips. Amy moaned out loud again as his finger slid in. He pushed in and out several times, then removed the finger and tasted it. So delicious. Then, unable to resist any more, he leaned forward and placed his nose against her tight anus and inhaled. Yes, it was the smell he would have expected, but it was Amy's, and that turned him on so much. He stuck his tongue out and leaned forward again.

"Uhhhhhh!" Amy must have been shocked by that, Mike thought, but he pressed on anyway, and lovingly pushed his tongue inside.

Then Mike leaned back and took Amy by the waist. "Up here honey, face out the window and hold on." He lifted her up and placed her hands where she could hold the headrest. She looked back at him as he took the Vaseline from his pocket, removed the lid and scooped some up with a finger. He placed an arm on her shoulder as he put the lubricated finger against her sphincter.

"Oh!"

"I know, it's cold, but it'll warm up soon enough." He kept his finger there for several seconds, then rubbed it around.

"I've never-"

"That's okay baby, just relax."

Mike felt the resistance of Amy's anus begin to give as he pushed his finger forward and it slowly opened and allowed him inside.

"Oh my god!"

"That's it sweetie." Oh, that tightness was delicious too! Mike eased the finger inside, at first only a little to where the muscle tightened and pulsed and squeezed around it, then as far inside as he could, right into the void, where he hooked his finger and felt the silky lining of the bowel. He extracted his finger and teased her anus around the opening again, then pressed inwards to deep moans of pleasure. He did this several times, then again with two fingers.

He removed his fingers and reached for the Vaseline again and coated his swollen knob that now throbbed in anticipation of Amy's hot insides.

"We just need to go really slow, honey," Mike said. He pressed his Vaseline covered knob against Amy's sweetest tightest opening.

"Will it hurt?"

"No, I'll press it against your bum. As long as we take our time it'll go in without hurting. You'll be fine."

He looked down and saw his long stiff cock positioned in between those beautiful white cheeks. Amy really did have the most delicious little bum beneath her small waist. He placed a hand on her shoulder and they both looked out the back window as he pushed forward.

"Uh."

"Good girl, just relax and take it," Mike whispered into her ear. His knob was pressed against Amy's anus but it still hadn't gone inside. He knew, despite his excitement, not to push too far forward too quickly. He brought his other hand down to grip his cock to guide it.

"There we go."

Amy's hand came up and gripped Mike's arm on her shoulder as the tightness gave way.

"Oh, my goddddddd!"

"That's it honey."

Mike placed two hands on Amy's shoulders now and pushed a little. He felt her internal sphincter muscle contract on his hard length.

"There." He moved inwards.

"Uhhhhhhhhh." Amy shivered as her bowels sucked the hard cock inside.

Mike felt the anal muscles tighten and spasm around the base of his cock and he took a deep breath to stop himself from coming too quickly.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!"

After a few seconds he started to move again. He brought himself forward and put his face at the back of Amy's head to smell her lovely silky hair while his stiff cock made slow piston-like movements deep in Amy's colon.

"Oh god Mike you're going soooo deep," Amy moaned.

"Yes, the Vaseline is so good for it," Mike said.

He moved his hands down and underneath Amy's open blouse and bra to cup her wonderful little titties again. Her nipples were so hard this time and that sensation and the thought of the dirty sex they were sharing made Mike even harder inside her. The heat inside her guts was intense.

He quickened the pace and realised he wouldn't last so he'd have to try to get the darling girl off too. Mike brought his hands down to Amy's little waist, then to her flat tummy as he continued to pump from the back. He eased a hand and a long middle finger down the front of her body to her honey slit. He pushed the finger forward and down to the opening of her pussy and up inside the little wet cleft. He felt his cock push from the other side.

Could it get any better than this? Anal with a pretty girl? Mike didn't think so. He removed his finger while he continued to sodomize her, tasted it, then put it back to coat it in pussy juice again. He'd come this far so it was time to push the naughtiness even further. He brought a pussy juice coated finger up to Amy's lips, his breath hot in her ear.

"Taste yourself baby, it's delicious."

Amy moaned and she took Mike's finger in her mouth and sucked.

"Good girl."

That was the trigger.

"Oh god, I'm going to come," Amy gasped.

Mike moved his finger down again and rubbed it against Amy's swollen clit. He quickened the pace of the anal fucking even more as he felt his own orgasm approach.

"Aaaaahhhhhh." Amy arched her back and reached behind to grab Mike's head, just above his neck. She shivered as the orgasm overtook her.

Mike continued to pump into the gorgeous girl's anal passage. This was so good, inside a pretty teen, inside the hot little pipe that she shits out of. That dirty thought took him over the edge and he gripped Amy as he came.

"Oh my fucking god!" He spasmed and shot a huge wad of hot cum into her guts. Then another. And another. And god knows how many more. When was the last time he'd had sex this good? It must have been a long time ago because this was a release that felt like he was a young man in his twenties, and here he was letting all that tension go deep inside a hot skinny teenage girl.

"Oh baby," Mike moaned and gripped the darling girl and gasped on her shoulder and shuddered into her.

Neither said anything then as their heavy breathing continued for a long time and Mike started to go soft inside her and his arms came up and wrapped around her slim body lovingly.

He eased himself away and his softening cock came out of Amy's bowels with a delicious wet sound and he collapsed on the seat beside her, panting.

"Fuck!"

He looked out the front window. Thankfully still no one around. "You okay baby?"

Amy shivered and looked straight out the back window as cum oozed from her dilated little bumhole. "Yes, I think so."

Mike reached over to grab the wet wipes in the pocket of the back seat beside him.

*

Mike stood next to the car, in front of Amy, as she held on to his shoulder and pulled her underwear back up the length of her lovely slim legs with one hand. She straightened up and reached down to the buttons on her blouse.

"Here, let me do that," Mike said.

He looked into Amy's beautiful eyes after fastening the button above her bra. She'd been staring at him the whole time.

"Everything all right?" he asked.

"Yes." She blushed. "I just want you to know that you don't need to worry. I won't tell anyone."

"I hope not."

Mike reached out to touch her hands. They both looked down, then at each other, not knowing what to say.

Finally, he couldn't stand it anymore. "Oh, my gorgeous girl come here."

He took her in his arms and she clung to him. "My baby girl, let me hold you. Oh, my sweet baby."

"Oh Mike."

He moved to the passenger side door and opened it and pressed the leaver to lower the back of the seat until it was almost flat.

"Let's lie down for a bit and I'll hold you," Mike said.

He got in and lay down and Amy followed and shut the door. Mike pressed the button and the doors locked with a reassuring click. He took the darling girl in his arms and she snuggled against him.

"Let's just stay here for a while."

"Please," Amy murmured.

Mike's arms enveloped Amy and he pressed his lips against her forehead and kissed it. Where was that sassy little madam now? It was a good two minutes before he spoke again.

"You know, I was so sorry to hear about your dad."

Amy sobbed and clung to him harder.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"No, it's okay," Amy said. "It's not as if I'm going to forget him."

"Of course. Well, it was tragic. I'd like to..."

"What?"

"Well," Mike said, "I could never take your dad's place. But I'd like to be here for you if you ever needed someone to talk to." He smiled. "Or anything."

Amy laughed. "You mean, you want to be my daddy?"

"Oh god, I'm ashamed. How perverted is that?"

Amy placed her arm around Mike's waist and squeezed. "I wouldn't say that about you. In fact, I think it's quite beautiful. You're such a good daddy."

Mike looked down and kissed Amy's head again.

"I wish I was your daddy. You are the most wonderful girl. I'd take you out to lunch. Somewhere nice out in the country. One of those cellar door wine places. And we'd walk around afterwards, arm in arm. Everyone would think we were father and daughter. I'd love that. And later we'd drive further out into the country. Lovely warm spring or autumn day, a light breeze, and find a field with long grass. And put a rug down and snuggle up together. Like this. But we'd have all day. And we wouldn't even need to have sex every time. Some days we'd just want to lie next to each other and snooze. And I'd wake up holding you in my arms."

"Oh Mike I want that!" Amy raised herself up and looked into his eyes. "Can we have that?"

Mike kissed her. "Yes honey. It would be hard, but I want to have that too. We could even take you on our next overseas holiday, to keep Jen company. No one would suspect anything. Let's do that when we can travel again, when this whole Covid thing is over. You're going to give me your number so we can stay in touch, okay? But we have to be very careful so no one ever finds out. You understand?"

"Of course I do. I won't go crazy calling or messaging you. I'll just need to know you haven't changed your mind. Please don't change your mind. I'd cry."

"That's not going to happen honey. I promise."

Mike glanced over at the car clock. "I don't want this to end Amy, but I need to get you home, and get myself home and have a quick shower, and get Jen from dance class."

Amy sobbed. "Not fair. But you're right."

*

Mike brought the car to a stop.

"There you go Miss Amy, home and mostly safe."

"Thank you for the lift Mister Brady, mostly safe, apart from my bum full of cum."

"Oh my god, evidence, get rid of it!"

Amy laughed and leaned over and gave Mike a risky kiss on the lips. "See you later."

"Later, beautiful girl."

Mike pulled away as Amy looked back over her shoulder and smiled at him again.

Yes, beautiful girl.

*