Beautiful Girl Dept Corrections Pt. 01

Info
Melissa is sentenced
435 words
3.1
5.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
THoney269
THoney269
70 Followers

Disclaimer: This story belongs to carlsberg24, and I'm thankful he allowed me to borrow his words.

Sentence

The large, imposing courtroom was filled with a murmur of subdued conversations, which accumulated to a considerable noise due to sheer quantity of ongoing verbal exchanges. The interior of the room was arranged in formal brown and white palettes, which strongly set the tone for an atmosphere of judicial authority. Into these intimidating surroundings the ICBG officers led the proud, but somewhat overwhelmed Melissa. Her bodily restraints were somewhat loosened as she no longer wore the leg irons or a waist chain. Only the standard issue handcuffs remained snuggly on her wrists. There was something else though that caused the alluring prisoner much grief. The strict ICBG safety rules, aside from occasional exceptions, required prisoners to wear a high-security muzzle whenever they were allowed outside of the underground lockdown area.

The muzzle was a brutal device and it seemed even more so when applied to the face of a lithe, delicate and extremely beautiful girl such as Melissa. It consisted of a network of thick leather straps strategically engulfing the girl's head with a wide, stiff, rectangular patch covering the mouth. It seemed that Melissa's face was somewhat elongated under the muzzle and the perception was correct as the inner surface of the mouth piece protruded a thick, meaty, three inch long tube into the wearer's throat. Melissa was becoming used to ICBG's methods, yet even so she was shocked that she had to wear such an intrusive and humiliating device for her public court appearance. There were two leather straps extending from the mouth patch and circling her head horizontally, and another two emerging diagonally from the top, meeting between her eyebrows, and continuing as one piece over the top of her head into the fastening point at the occipital section. A further set of straps flowing downwards from the sides of the mouth patch and forming an attachment point for a circular strap closely hugging Melissa's neck completed the punitive contraption.

The diagonal straps extending from the top of the mouth piece were well within Melissa's field of vision and made it impossible for her to brush aside the feeling that the treatment she endured was more becoming of a wild animal then a fawned-over, elegant, and pampered upper-middle-class girl like her. She felt a lump forming in her throat and tears gathering up in the corners of her eyes; yet she was resolved not to fall apart.

[The full chapter is narrated below. You can find the full text story here.]

--:--
--:--
1.0
THoney269
THoney269
THoney269
70 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
THoney269THoney269over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for listening. I don't plan to stop recording stories any time soon.💜

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Audio Play

The speaker's voice is elegant.I'd like to see more from her.

Share this

Similar Stories

I Cannot Be Hurt By You Bath time conversation turns to a sensuous, trusting moment.in Audio
Noah and Kate 001 New romance book.in Audio
Do You Want my Cunt? It's yours for the taking, if you want it.in Audio
Telempathy 'Sex was always good with you, but...'in Audio
The Runaway Songbird Detective meets the beautiful daughter of corrupt senator.in Audio
More Stories