Beautiful Jogger

Story Info
Conservative jogger has deep secrets from her BF.
4k words
3.67
16.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful Jogger

[This story is about a loving mate, anal, exhibitionism, bi love . . . ]

Sue almost always dressed conservatively at work, yet occasionally dressed out of that persona. I noticed those risky days seemed to happen monthly. During that week, she'd come in braless letting her pokies grab all eyes and sometimes her 34Ds would stretch the gap between blouse buttons enough so those standing on the right side got a glimpse of her hard, luscious nipple.

Once, she came in wearing a patterned, see-through, black-tinted blouse over a black demi bra. Her proud nipples visible through the bra lace and sheer top. We said nothing and chose to drool instead. During those tell tale weeks, her skirts were shorter and showed off her beautifully toned legs. Above the halfway point when standing, they crawled up much higher when she sat and she didn't adjust them. Seeing her panties between her slightly gaped legs was arousing, but not seeing them when we should have caused many more tents to pitch. We started to think of her as a tease, yet no one confronted her. She was too beautiful.

Enchanted, I asked her out during one of those risky weeks and she accepted. She was a passionate kisser from our first date, but cut me off at third base. We had so much in common, we bonded quickly. Believing we shouldn't show any affection at work, she mostly ignored me and avoided all PDA. Normally a protective and sometimes jealous person, I found it hard to avoid commenting on her risky clothes. Yet, it seemed best to assume she knew what she was exposing and enjoyed teasing without getting involved in flings or one-nighters. Her more conservative dress three of four weeks help build trust.

Though she became an ardent lover, she never shared her preferences or limits, expecting me to figure it out or read her mind. So I became much more observant of her habits, word choices, and dress outside of work. When I got to third base, she responded deeply. We both loved the feel, aroma, taste, and sound of her squishy pussy. Both of us licked my fingers clean of her copious sex juices. Once I initiated, sex was intense. We fell dizzy in love.

Her nipples were perfectly shaped and sized as well as being electrically connected to her sensitive clit. She seemed to delight in sucking my cock — the feel, taste, and slurping sounds it made. Though she almost always swallowed, she also loved watching my cum fly even on her face. She'd marshal my cum into her smiling mouth, swallow that, and sensuously "mmmmm" as she licked my cock and balls clean.

She enjoyed missionary with her legs on my shoulders, but I think she much preferred harsh doggie style. With her face barely off the bed, she'd slam back into me so hard she often bruised my pubis. I had to compensate and noticed she was deliberately slamming her cute, little, and very pink rear hole against me. When I started rubbing it separately, she seemed to enjoy it, yet she'd groan in complaint. My finger didn't seem welcome, so I assumed my cock wasn't either. She was somewhat germaphobic, yet twice she rimmed me enthusiastically, even pushing a finger into my ass. That confused me. Why only twice?

About a month after I started dating that gorgeous coworker, she invited me to spend the night. Without the time pressure, we didn't tear into each other those nights. The delay worked well for us, yet I noticed a habit I wasn't aware of. When we got home from work, she went to her bedroom window and raised the shade before standing there and slowly stripping off her work clothes. I watched her expression change to a "thousand mile" stare out her tenth-floor window.

Three other tall apartment buildings were nearby. When I realized I could see into several other homes, I knew they could see her. Starting in profile, she stripped off her jacket, blouse, and bra, then scratched her bare tits for minutes as she turned to directly face the neighbors with hard nipples. Next, she stripped off her skirt and panties and rubbed her pussy as she spread her legs. I wondered if she performed for her neighbors every night. Reflections from telescopes pointed her way were no surprise. Do I mention her voyeurs and upset her habit or try to find joy in her erotic display? Convincing myself that there was no harm to her in being an exhibitionist, I said nothing and also enjoyed the show.

My dick swelled into a cock as I watched. She'd finally turn to me, point at it, and say, "I'll take care of that when I get back." The first time I wondered where she was going naked. After rubbing her pretty ass, she'd bend to pick up her panties, pointing her bare pussy and anus out the window, fumble with them for a minute, and put them on again. She then grabbed her green sport shorts and pulled them on tight. Besides creating a tempting camel toe, that also shook her big tits for her watchers. She brought her sneakers to the window and shook her bare tits some more as she put them on. Finally, she pulled on a threadbare yellow T-shirt with especially well worn spots against her nipples. "I'll be back from jogging in about an hour. Make yourself at home." Without a kiss, she dashed out the door with a smile.

A bit more than an hour later, she returned red-faced and sweaty, yet her clothes were not soaked. She kicked off her sneakers, stripped off all her clothes (at the window), separated her panties, and dashed to the bathroom leaving a slight hint of her sexy scent behind her. "Be right back. I need to shower off the sweat."

In my confusion, I stripped and waited for her. Within a few minutes, she came out drying herself — at the window of course. I watched her tits rebound before and during her drying them as I imagined how many others were also watching. She faced the window as she lifted and dried each tit longer than needed. As she rubbed and dried her pussy, I stood behind her and let her shaking ass rub my stiff cock. When I parked my cock against her ass and caressed a nipple and her clit, she jerked away from me. Standing in profile and facing my stiff cock, she stared at it and my face in anger. "What are you doing? Why did you do that?"

I hedged, "I thought I'd join you in your show and you'd enjoy showing me off too. I-i-i thought we could fuck in the window and let your neighbors watch us." Apparently, that was a mistake. I misread her mind. Eventually, I figured that the dead stare allowed her to feel distanced from the reality, but my caress made it real and intolerable. It broke the "accidental show" fantasy. She stormed out of the bedroom, leaving me and my cock in the window. Usually a little shy, I didn't care who was watching that day. There was no sex that night.

We slept back to back. In the morning, I noticed her yellow T and green shorts were wrung dry in the bathroom. When I came out, she was putting on her bra at the window, then her blouse. She went to the car without a word. I'd never seen this silent side before or knew how long she would hold a grudge. She was silent all the way to work and left me as soon as we arrived. Questioning the health of our relationship left me depressed. I'd thought about proposing.

Shortly after noon, she sent me a text — "Meet me for lunch on the balcony? :) " The smiley face was encouraging. She ran to me when I arrived and hugged and kissed me. That was unusual at work where others could see us. In a high speed dump, she said, "I'm so sorry. I'm a shit when I get upset and I hold grudges. I don't know why I acted like that. I love you. Can you forgive me?"

My frown flipped upside down. "Yes. Of course. We can figure out what happened later. I love you too." We sat and ate with one hand each — our other hands never broke contact. "Tell me about your grudges. That's news to me."

"Sorry. Some secrets should remain secret. You must have some you don't share with anyone. You want to spill some?"

"No, Sue, my love. Every secret I shared is true and I told you things I never shared with anyone else. Do you trust me to share yours?"

"Yes, Al. I'll trust you won't hurt me knowing this. One of the worst grudges I held was against my best childhood friend for fifteen years. She'd reach out to me, but I fumed and ignored her. I didn't even remember why I was so upset. It took a newer friend to make me realize I didn't hate her anymore, just carried old hate. We connected again and spent weekends at each others home. A more recent secret, sort of, for example is, I never told anyone I love pussy and often question if I'm actually lesbian. I've been bi curious since I was a tweener. But I know I love cock more, so it's confusing."

"Sue, you realize there's another option? I'm not going to try to convince you either way, but maybe I can help you spot some indicators. You don't need to 'decide,' just tune in to your soul and listen to what it tells you. I'll help any way I can and you like." Lunch went well. We hugged and kissed regardless of who was watching.

When we got home, Sue repeated her display at her window. I watched her strip, perform, dress the same way, same clothes, and leave to jog. Every day for the next week, including weekends, as it got dark, she went jogging. She'd come back, kiss me, and say "I love you." I started getting concerned for her safety in the dark and with her barely dressed. She makes a tempting target and her neighborhood was not low crime. From her window, I could see her turn the same corner every night.

Monday, I decided to follow her to feel better about her safety and understand why her clothes were never as sweaty as she was. A minute after she left, I turned the same corner wearing just my sport shorts and sneakers. She crossed a street and I kept some distance. She pulled off her T and shoved it between some bushes and kept running. I was close enough to see her bare tits bounce in the sunset. Though shocked, I pulled out my phone and zoomed in so there could be no error. Why was she jogging topless?

She approached a young Latino who gave her a big smile and a thumbs up. I captured that and heard her call him by name. WTF!? She turned another corner, paused at more bushes and stashed her shorts and panties. I took four photos. Wearing just her shoes, flailing her arms, and bouncing her big bare tits with a wide smile, she ran off. As she entered a darkened park, I grabbed another picture. After reaching a manicured field, she spun around with a wide grin, then lay on her back as if making snow angels and staring at the dark sky. I set the phone on 'low light' and took more photos. Just a few minutes later, another Latino approached and stood over her, my not-so-shy or conservative lover.

"Hi Jorge. Wasn't sure you were coming tonight since you were going the wrong way earlier. Happy to see you." He stood between her feet staring at her gaping pussy and started to strip. Leaving only his shoes on, he knelt between her feet with his stiff cock pointing straight. So it was the same one she met on the street.

"Heh Sue, you know I wouldn't miss our Monday appointments. Your sexy bod, hot pussy, big tits, and deep throat are mine for an hour every week and in exchange I protect you where you run. Spread um and let me taste your sweet pussy." Stunned, I watched him eat her pussy as she closed her eyes and moaned. I watched her thrust her hips up and shudder with a groan as she climaxed. I watched as he aimed his cock at my girlfriend and fucked her hard exactly as we do it and how she likes it. But it was quick.

He held her ass and thrust several times before freezing, grunting, and obviously filling her pussy, bareback. She shuddered and held him inside her until she stopped shaking. After a minute of stillness, he stepped over her, sat on her chest, and offered his dripping cock to her mouth. I caught all that on video. My heart broke. After she swallowed him deep and cleaned his cock, he dressed and left. She lay there with a blissful smile, then rose with a sigh and retraced her steps. I filmed her finding her panties and shorts, running a block to grab her shirt, and heading home topless. She dressed before turning the last corner and ran home.

I debated how to handle all this disappointment and betrayal. No wonder her clothes were dryer than she was; no wonder her pheromones trailed her. Hoping against hope that she would confess her reckless actions, I followed her up a few minutes later. She was stepping out of the shower and approached me naked and calm with a peaceful smile. Standing at the window, she bent to kiss me; I turned a cheek. "Where have you been, Al? I'm surprised you went out at night."

Her breath smelled minty fresh. Forcing a half smile, I said, "Some secrets should remain secret. I went for a walk. Let's eat." She chatted as she normally did with no sign of remorse or being freshly fucked. When we crawled into bed, she attacked my cock and swallowed it half hard. "Sorry, honey, I have a splitting headache." Though I watched her swallow my cock, I saw her licking and swallowing Jorge with enthusiasm. The next day, she was still behaving as though all was normal and world had not ended last night.

It was all I could do to avoid her all day. We drove home with her extra chatty about her day and my pretending to listen. As soon as we got home, she went to the window and stripped as she watched me watch her. Dressed again in the day's panties and her jogging outfit, she kissed my turned cheek and ran out. I followed again, filming her stripping and hiding her clothes and running into the same park naked. She lay down and sighed her tensions away.

Within minutes, a tall and slim woman approached. "Hi, Sue. You're a little late. You know I don't like that. No. Don't say anything. Just spread those beautiful legs for me." I filmed her kneeling and eating my Sue. She sucked and stretched her clit as she fingered her to orgasm. While Sue shuddered, the stranger stripped naked and licked her way up to Sue's big tits. After sucking, biting, and pulling them, she turned Sue on her side and pushed her tongue in her mouth.

I filmed their scissoring and harsh clam slamming until they both climaxed. Sue then bit the stranger's smaller tits and turned to "69" her partner. They licked and fingered each other until the stranger twisted a finger into Sue's ass. Sue did the same and both climaxed again. If I ever have sex with her again, I will finger and fuck her treacherous ass hard. They rested, kissed and left. This time, I raced home and beat Sue there.

The night and day repeated with my cock never growing fully hard despite her skillful BJ. She knew something was wrong, but never broached it. After stripping at the window and dressing to jog, she kissed my turned cheek and ran out. I followed, curious to see if she had another lover. Stripping again before entering the park, she found a new spot on the lawn and waited while making happy snow angels.

A tall male emerged quickly from the tree line and stepped between her legs. He stripped without a sound as he stared at her meager bush. "I thought you were going to shave that beaver before we met again. Do it or don't come back tomorrow. Turn onto your knees, slut." Wow. Was this a dom? She quickly flipped over, her hard nipple dragging in the grass. He slapped her ass hard, twice on each cheek. I heard the slap echo.

"Please, Nick, don't leave marks. I don't know how I'd explain them to my boyfriend." Yes, that might be embarrassing, but fucking three others, or more, well that's just a normal week. Some secrets should remain secret. I filmed Nick harshly shoving three fingers into her swollen pussy. Moving closer, I caught his thick cock rising quickly. He shoved it into her wet pussy with no foreplay and she grunted in pain. As he thrust harshly into her with his long cock, her pained noises mellowed into passion.

I didn't know she like hard fucking over my gentle loving consideration. Nick squeezed her ass as he thrust and reached under her. He pinched her clit, making her screech and moan. Then he slammed his long and thick cock against her pussy and slapped her clit hard. She merely moaned. He grunted, pegged his pubes against her ass and clenched four times, no doubt filling her pussy with the rushing soldiers from his big balls. She climaxed with a shiver. As he held her hips against him, Sue said, "You came quickly tonight so no ass fucking unless you can get it up again?"

Ass fucking? She never shared that with me. "No, babe. Tonight, you get to clean my cock without your ass flavor. I know you like that musky taste, but I have to be somewhere. Spin around and suck me clean and deep." His cock had only softened a bit, almost down to my size, but Sue had no problem swallowing all of him into her throat. With him deep in her, she still managed to lick his sweaty balls. I'd seen enough. I stopped filming as he harshly pinched her nipples.

My mind made up, I rushed home and prepared to confront her. I packed my bag before she arrived and hid it. When she came in and kissed my turned cheek, I tried to delay her shower, but she hopped around me. "You know I have to shower all this sweat off me. I'll be out in five. You can strip for me now so I can gobble you up right away."

As she hustled into the shower, I wondered how I would break the news or if I'd just play it be ear — or cock. I mechanically stripped and stared at my soft dick. She took a little longer in the shower and came out with her hair mostly dry. When she reached me, she turned, thrust her hips at me, and said, "What do you think of my shaved pussy? I made it smooth just for you." Another lie!

I stared at her smooth mound and my cock rose as she spread her legs and showed me her beautiful, naked, cheating pussy. "I'm glad you finally shaved for me after begging you for at least a month. Let me show you what I think of it." After pulling her giddy body on top of me, I sucked and bit her nipples until they were perfect — an image I wanted to remember. Though I smelled her minty breath, I couldn't bring myself to kiss her mouth with the image of Nick's big cock dripping his cum in there. Then there was Jorge's cum in her mouth and in her pussy with Nick's. I wanted to eat that sculpted, bare pussy, but I couldn't erase the image of the cum pool in her. My cock didn't deserve the insult of their cum, so I flipped her over. "On your knees, bitch," I bellowed. Her ass still had some faded hand prints from Nick's hash slaps.

She growled in a surprised and teasing way. None of her lovers had pushed more than a finger in her ass, and my cock had never spelunked in her dark cavern. This was my chance. I fingered her wet pussy and rubbed her juices onto her round muscle. Her rear hole opened easily from muscle memory. I rimmed her and pushed the tip of my tongue in her. She "ouuued" and said, "You've never gone that far. I like it." Finally, some truth. As I stared into her swollen pussy, I thought about how much I would miss it and how it wasn't too late to forget her sins and just enjoy her.

Then I imagined how often Jorge and Nick had filled her pussy with cum and how she "69d" that female. With two fingers twisting in her ass, I listened to her moans and added a third finger. Her "Ouch" didn't deter me. After one last finger dip in her pussy for juice I knew I loved, I wiped it on my stiff cock and shoved it harshly in her ass. "Ouuu Al, you're not usually so aggressive. I like it. Fuck me harder." I did. Mimicking Nick's hard pussy punishment, I slammed my cock deep into her rear instead of being my usual gentle self. Now that I knew she liked it harsh, I gave it to her as harshly as I could without hurting myself.

I spread her cheeks and slammed back in, all the way this time. My pubes crushed against her and while bottomed in her bottom, I reached under and angrily slapped her clit. She grunted, then moaned. "Oh my God. Where did that come from? Who are you?" She smiled back at me. I pulled out and slammed in again — over and over in anger. She enjoyed it too much. Finally over the edge, I slammed in one last time, spread her cheeks around me and grunted five or six long spurts of intense cum. The last spurt leaked out even before I withdrew. I pulled out and let my escaping cum cover my softening cock.

12