Beautiful landlord (Meera) Pt. 01

Story Info
This story is about a beautiful landlord.
1k words
3.19
8.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember those days when I was staying in Dehradun. I was studying in college. I was a first-year engineering student and used to live in a residential colony. Due to my studious nature, I choose to live away from the hostel. My morning used to be beautiful since I had a beautiful landlord, Meera. I could see Meera through a window from the room when she used to come out to collect milk from the milkman. I always admired her charm and beauty. She is a beautiful married lady, she is 36, fair, and 5'6. Since I was staying as a tenant on the first floor, I had a top view of her. She used to bend forward while the milkman poured milk into her container. In those moments I used to think what a beautiful body she has. Her 36 30 38 figure was so visible when she used to collect milk in her knee-length nighty.

Well, it was my morning ritual to watch her and admire how beautiful she is. She used to talk smilingly while receiving milk from the milkman, which made me realize she is a lovely and kind-hearted lady. After that, I used to go to college and on my return, I mostly found out she is playing with her kid on the balcony. And she is a smiling and happy soul. She used to smile and I reciprocated always. Her husband used to come home around 8 O'clock. And she used to come outside with the kid to open up the gate. And he used to park the car inside. I could see a glowing and smiling face in the dim light. Ahaa! How lucky he is to have a beautiful wife like her.

I used to imagine myself as a milkman. I used to wonder how deep I could look into her cleavage. Meera is adjusting her nighty since it's hard for the thin fabric to hold the heavy weight of her breasts. She might have forgotten to wear a bra because there would be no use for a bra at night. The bounce of her breast while she comes towards me, makes me thirsty for milk though I am a milkman. Her milk would taste so delicious while I would suck it. And after giving her milk, I'm paying attention to her walk. The way her hips away pump up my heart. The shape of the hips is so voluminous and round. My heart is stolen as I wanted to steal this moment.

A knock on the door pulled me out of deep thoughts. I wonder, who would be here at this time? I made myself presentable and opened the door. There was standing an apsara in a sleeveless red saree. I was just stuck in awe and could not say anything. There was silence as I was thrown into my deep being. Her voice broke my silence- we are going out to attend a marriage function and will come back in the morning. Can you please lock the gate from the inside, and keep the key with yourself? I nodded and I followed her toward the entrance gate. For the first time, I was witnessing her bare back in a backless blouse. The blouse was tied with thin lace from behind. She smiled while sitting in the car and they left.

It was independence day. So I went to celebrate independence day with friends in the early morning. And after spending quality time with friends I returned to my room to take a rest. As I opened the entrance gate, there was silence. I was expecting my landlord to play with the kid. It made me curious there is so much silence today. Since her kid used to make noise all the time and play here and there. The car was not parked so I thought they might have gone for a family outing. I sat on a chair as I assumed I'm the landlord right now since no one is there. I was sitting close to their bedroom window. I heard the noise coming out. I stood up and thought I should go inside my room. Since the real landlord is here. As was going towards my room upstairs, I heard the landlord's voice more loudly. The sound was unusual. I paid attention to the voice, and now I could hear it. Meera was moaning. It made me excited. Out of curiosity, I thought of watching them and having fun. I gathered courage as the sound of her now was louder and clearer. I tried to peek through the window, I could watch her on top naked. Her breast is bouncing as she is jumping on him. Her facial expressions were priceless. She was looking like a sex goddess in ecstasy. His hands spanking her hips as she was saying- you are so good, aaahhhh give me more. You should do it faster, my husband will be here within half an hour - she said. It shocked me. As I could not believe my ear I looked closely at who is with her. To my surprise, it was the milkman sucking her breast and the way he is handling her with grace and lust can be a good justification for cheating on his husband. The sweat made her body so tempting to watch. The way she is moving her hips round and up & down made me respect her more. I thought she is a woman who is a loving giver. As he squeezed her boobs and she bent forward to smooch him, I thought how enjoyable it would be if I'll replace milkman. I didn't take this situation as right or wrong, I thought life is the way it is. I was immersed deep in lust as they both were giving support and love to each other. They were celebrating true independence in some sense. As Meera was expressing herself by letting him enjoy the depth of her desires and wants. As they reach near orgasm, I felt the feeling of togetherness with them. Now they were laying on the bed side by side holding each other hands. I ran towards my room. And I stood near the window waiting milkman to come out. I saw him leaving the entrance gate with a joyous face.