Beautiful Sarah and My Imagination

Story Info
For one day, Sarah does whatever I ask her to.
6.4k words
4.37
7.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've already written about my lovely Sarah, the one and only woman for me. It had taken a while for us to become physical lovers, but once we crossed that barrier, we never looked back. Just forward and at each other.

Our sex life was roughly two years old when we got the chance to spend a few weeks at her parents' holiday house at the seaside. Alone.

As soon as Sarah told me about this possibility, I practically got an immediate erection. My mind was racing; the games we could play, the things we could do to each other - unbridled, unobserved, unstoppable. My imagination ran a high fever until I could not hold a thought anymore. I needed a cold shower.

"Hello!" Sarah practically yelled at me

"Huh?"

"I can practically see what you're thinking"

I smiled, somewhat devilishly, I believe: "Is that a bad thing?"

Sarah chuckled. "Ah, men!" She said melodramatically.

Made me laugh.

"So we're going for it?" Sarah asked

"You betcha" I shot back at her.

"Good. I'll let them know. I can see your imagination working already. I guess it won't be so hard to get you off when I see you in the evening. You're on the verge now, right?"

"It would not be so hard to get me off now either."

Sarah looked around.

"We're at a café. Not your day, my friend."

The main reason I loved Sarah so much was her sense of humor. The way she could put a sarcastic spin on any word never failed to get a laugh from me. In addition, she knew how to be freaky. Sexually freaky. Even if we were in a café, there was maybe a thirty percent chance she'd jerk me off under the table, or take me to the restroom and suck me off. That was something that has actually happened. And as she was in an extra playful mood, she wiped the cum of her face eith her hands and used it to fix her hair. Even I asked her what she was doing at the moment. "No one'll notice. Or maybe someone will" she said and gave me a wink.

There are other examples where she'd do something really freaky in that way that not even my horniest imaginings were prepared for. Once she even admitted to me that she'd be into golden showers. This we never put into practice, as she only said it once and I have a slight obsession with hygiene.

Despite all of this, the day we talked about our holiday plans, nothing freaky ended up happening.

When we say each other in the evening though, she rode me until I had no juices left in my entire body.

I had a few weeks to come up with some sexy ideas for our stay at the holiday house and let my imagination run wild with possibilities. So I made some plans.

When we arrived at the house, the first few days were just fun. The house was not spectacular, but it was decent and cosy. It had three floors, but they were not excessively large. The ground floor was a living room with a kitchen. The first floor was a bedroom with two double beds and the bathroom. The second floor consisted of a master bedroom and two smaller rooms with beds and closets. There was a balcony on the second floor, which looked down on the neighbors left and right. It was the highest balcony in the neighborhood. Perfect.

On the fourth day I told Sarah, that I'd like us to play a game.

"Charades?" she asked, knowing full well where I was going with this.

I just looked at her with a smile.

"We've fucked every day so far. Isn't that enough?"

"I have a lot more left in me" I retorted.

She chuckled and gave me a kiss. "So what is on your dirty mind?"

I had to take a second to gather a bit of courage. There was a chance she would not go for it.

"I would like to try having a slave day."

"Bondage??"

Saying it out loud, I realized it sounds a lot like bondage, which I was not into back then.

"No!" I said. "Lemme explain. For one day, you have to do everything I ask you to do. I will give you options most of the time, like either this or that, and I was not planning for any bondage. But, if I would like some bondage, you would have to do as I say."

"What's in it for me?"

"Well, you know me - you'll get a lot of pleasure. And if you go along, I'm sure you'll feel very sexy. And I'll make you an offer; if you give me two slave days, I will give you one in return."

"You are a generous man" she said, and I could not read if she was serious or teasing. I assumed it was sarcastic.

"I have a lot of ideas for you." I grinned, pulled her closer to me, gave her a long and wet kiss. I could feel her getting into it, so I whispered in her ear "You are the sexiest girl in the world and I will make you feel that way. And I'll fuck you like that too. And you will do things to me too. Wild things."

"Really..." she whispered. She was in. "Let's start with one day and see where that will take us."

We kissed some more and then she took my hand and wanted to take me upstairs to bed.

"Let's keep it for tomorrow" I said.

"Really?" She could barely believe me.

"I need you wet and horny for all the things you're gonne do tomorrow. May I take you out to dinner?"

We had fish, wine, and topped it off with ice cream while taking a stroll around town. We made out some more in the evening and then I insisted we sleep. Took a while, but we did get a good rest that night.

I woke up first, trembling with anticipation. I stroked her wavy, brown hair and caressed her pretty face. The sun from the last couple of days made freckles appear on her nose and cheeks. Ahe looked beautiful. After a few minutes she smiled and opened her eyes.

I rolled toward her and started kissing her neck and ears.

"Good morning" she said with a sigh of pleasure. I started massaging her breasts and pressed my already rock-hard penis between her legs.

"Good morning" I said. I got up on my knees. My bulge was hovering above her stomach. This move usually signalled I wanted her to stroke my cock. So she did.

And she would always do it with a sincere smile. As she had told me, she appreciated how close we were to each other sexually. She really enjoyed giving me pleasure because it made her feel sexy and she knew how hot I a thought she was and how much I enjoyed touching, kissing, licking, fingering and doing whatever else was possible to her.

After rubbing it through my boxers a few times, she opened the button on my boxers and pulled out my cock. She bit her lip - a move she picked up from a movie after I told her I thought it sexy - and started stroking it.

"So how do you want it, MASTER" she asked softly.

"Would you put it in your mouth and suck it, till you've sucked out all the cum I have for you? And then show it to me?" This was all nothing new for us. But I still loved the idea of it all.

She nodded her head in a way that made it visible how the dirty talk made her horny.

"And then would you spit it on your breasts and rub it in your nipples while sucking my dick with your mouth again?"

"Yesss..." she whispered and proped herself up on her elbows to get her face closer to my dick.

"Not necessary now" I said and jumped off the bed.

Sarah gave me a look that was equal parts astonishment, horniness and disappointment.

"You also have to stop things when I tell you to stop, my perfect sexy little slave" I smiled.

"I am curious to see where the day takes us..."

"Show me your pussy"

Sarah moaned, with a mixture of longing and incredulity and pulled up her cotton night dress. I looked at her swollen pussy and could see how wet she was.

"I'd like you to shave it completely and meet me in the kitchen." This was hardly fair, because she had only a very thin strip of hair leading to her pussy - a style I persuaded her to have, because it simply made me horny. But I wanted her to feel completely naked today.

A few minutes later I was in the kitchen, slicing brad for breakfast when she came down the stairs. She wore a tank top, with no bra underneath, and tiny jeans shorts.

I looked at her and could not believe how hot she looked. It's always the simplest clothes and show off the body best.

"Show me" I said.

Sarah was about to ask what, but she figured it out. Without breaking our stare, she unbuttoned her jeans, let them slip to the floor, and then she pulled down her panties.

She was smooth, there was not a hair in sight. I came up close to her and gently ran my fingers across the area where the thin strip of hair used to be.

"Perfect. You are perfect." I was looking deep into her eyes and gave her another wet kiss. She grabbed the side of my head, pulled me in and pushed out her hips towards me. We kissed passionatley for a minute.

I took a step back, put a cushion on one of the chairs at the table and signalled her to pull up her panties and sit on the cushion. The jeans stayed on the floor.

"How am I doing so far?" she asked.

"Did you touch yourself when you were shaving?"

"Maybe a little. But I did not orgasm."

"Have you peed already?"

She shot me another look which showed she was not quite sure what to make of the question.

"Yes"

"Too bad," I sighed.

She looked at me quizzically and moved around in her chair. I imagined she was getting excited by the idea of me watching her pee, like she had mentioned some months ago.

We did not talk much at breakfast, it was more looks, smiles and I guess images of sex in both our minds.

After we had finished, I made her a large glass of water: "You need to drink a lot, if you know what I mean."

She took a few huge sips, but did not say anything.

We discussed what we will make for lunch until the water was gone. And then I gave her another glass of water.

We agreed we needed to go to the store to get groceries, so I wanted to test her.

"If I asked you to go to the store like this, would you do it?"

"With no pants on?"

"Yup"

"I don't think that would be so great."

"But would you do it?"

"You wouldn't ask me that."

"Would you do it?"

"I would have to, right?" she said.

"Very good. The right answer. But since you had such a hard time giving me this answer, I have to ask you to take off your underwear."

She did. We were in the kitchen, nobody could see us, nothing to lose, I guess.

I looked down to her smooth pussy: "Does it make you feel naked, being completely shaved like that?"

"Yeah, it kind of does."

"Is it also nice?"

"A little" she smiled.

"Let's go upstairs." I took her upstairs. Or rather, I asked her to go upstairs. I was walking up the stairs behind her. She walked slowly, moving her tights ass in front of my eyes. Each movement of the hips invited me to fuck her and I knew she knew exactly where my eyes were.

That walk up the stairs was pure mental sex. It was full of anticipation, lust and possibilities.

We reached the master bedroom and she stopped. She was not sure what was going to happen. I asked her to keep walking.

We reached the balcony door.

"Put your hands on the door" She did and she put her ass out, toward me.

I could imagine she was full of sweet anticipation. Many things could have happened, sexual games we knew very well. I could have reached for her pussy and rubbed her clit from behind while pressing my cock onto her buttocks. I could have knelt down, spread her ass cheeks and started licking her pussy and ass. Ot I could have reached for her ass, lubed her up and slowly but surely started entering her tight ass with my supremely hard dick, until I was inside of her with full length.

We had shared all these scenarios many times in the past and I knew she would have gone for any of them. She liked to feel me in her ass. She of course loved having me in her pussy, but she admitted to me that she enjoyed the feeling and the idea of having a dick, my dick, up her ass just as much.

"Open it" I told her.

"Open what?" She whispered.

"The door."

Sarah turned to me with surprise in her eyes.

"That is how I will teach you not to challenge my authority today."

She froze and looked at me.

"No one will see you" I whispered, as if I was handing her the answer to a test "from the waist down."

She breathed in deepy, opened the glass doow and then the wooden door behind it.

She carefully stepped onto the balcony and looked around. We could hear some voices from the lower balcony on the left side.

Sarah stood in the middle of the balcony as I walked towrd the railing on the left side and looked down. The neighbors, a middle-aged couple, looked up and I waved at them. They nodded.

Sarah did not move.

I went back into the room and grabbed two beach towels. I hung them onto the railing, one on the left side of the balcony, and one on the right side of the balcony. I leant onto the railing with the towel on it, with my back toward the middle aged couple. They could see my back, but not my waist.

I motioned Sarah to come closer. She did.

"All the way" I whispered.

She came to me and looked down to the neighbors.

"Hi Sarah!" They called out.

Sarah nodded and muttered "Good morning"

I turned to the neighbors as well, who inquired about our plans for today.

"The usual, beach, swimming, I guess" said Sarah. That was when I placed my palm on her ass.

"We need to buy some groceries too" I said. I reached below Sarah's ass and gently cupped her pussy. She slightly spread her legs, but I could also feel she was not thrilled about the situation. Still, she was extremely horny already.

I could feel her getting wet and I entered her ever so slightly with my middle finger.

"Do you want us to get anything for you?" I asked the friendly neighbors. Sarah shot me a look. She knew I was dragging out the conversation to mess with her.

The neighbors thanked us and said they did not need anything.

I looked at Sarah, who gave me her best bedroom eyes. She was horny, I could tell.

"Sure?" I yelled at the neighbors as Sarah could not believe my rudeness.

We went back into the room.

"You are so mean," she said and I had to giggle a bit. I was incredibly horny as well and would have loved to just throw her on the bed and fuck her. But the day was still long. It wasn't even lunch time yet.

You can get back at me pretty soon.

"Oh? How?"

"I would let you pee on me. Do your golden shower thing." Now I have to be honest here. Peeing is not something I am extremely into. It sounds dirty, but for the wrong reasons. After Sarah mentioned it I researched it. Turns out it is not quite so bad. Besides, it was something I could do for her - a game of her own. She has done so many things for me and to me and I would have felt a hypocrite if I did not offer something in return - for my beloved freaky girl.

"No, we don't have to..."

"Look, I think when you mentioned it you were being honest about it. And you don't have a choice here. It is an order."

"You said you would hgive me choices?"

"Sure - you can pee on my chest, or face, or into my mouth - plenty of choices."

I could see she was thinking and she was quite entertained by the idea. "Time to go" she said.

We went into the bathroom which had a relatively large bathtub - the kind two people could fit into. Without saying anything, I took off my clothes and knelt in the bathtub. I did my research - meaning I spent a couple of hours watching pee porn online. And yes, I did come a few times watching the videos.

"Lie down" Sarah whispered and I obeyed. She got up on top of me, still wearing her tank top. Her smooth pussy was above my stomach. She looked at me and I waited. She put her hand above her pussy, pulled the skin a little and groaned. It was coming.

I had a few thoughts rushing through my mind, one of them being to abort. But that was just a blip in the background., When you're as horny as we were, you would do absolutely anything for and with your partner. Anything.

The first short stream hit my chest, which surprised us both and she stopped.

"That was nice and warm" I mustered. She let go. A strong stream was splashing into my chest and she slowly moved it up toward my neck. I took her cue and slid a bit down, till she was pissing on my neck. I said "Go on", closed my eyes and opened my mouth. She moved up a bit and hit my mouth. It filled up my mouth quite quickly. I did not swallow and was thinking about zthe taste. Not like anything I've ever tasted.

The stream was letting up and soon she finished. I closed my mouth, letting the liquid run out of my mouth. I opened my eyes, which also felt wet.

Sarah was looking at me with an excited look on her face. We broke through another barrier together. To honor the moment, I sat up and licked her pussy clean üf the urine. This I decided to swallow. Not the best of tastes, but in that moment it made me only hornier.

"You are crazy" Sarah chcukled.

"Was it good? Did you like it?"

"Yes, I did."

The action brought a glow to her face and I never wanted her more: "Anything else you would like?"

"Not at the moment"

"Good, then it is time to return to the business at hand. You have to excuse me, but all this has been far too much for me. I've had an erection for two hours now and it is almost starting to hurt."

"Poor boy."But you will have to help me now. I would like you to put it in your mouth, I know that you like having my hard cock in your amazing mouth. And you suck it so beautifully. But I promised you choices, so if you want to, I can put it in your ass instead. I wouldn't mind filling you up with my cum. It won't even take long, I have the feeling. So, what would you like?"

"And what about my pussy?" she moaned. "It's all wet..."

"The day is still long, and I want you horny. You can deal with horny better than me. Now, what choice will it be?"

She showed me to stand up and got down on her knees. She was kneeling in a bit of pee, which may have turned her on more. I didn't care.

She took my dick deep into her mouth and stroked it fast. I was close. She stopped and I looked at her in surprise.

"Where will you cum?"

I couldn't think, it was like the entierty of me was located in my dick only. I needed to orgasm so badly.

"Everywhere!" was my unimaginative answer. "Just put it in your mouth and suck it, suck my dick, please!"

She did - for about thirty seconds more, then she saw I was erupting. She took the first shot in her mouth, then took the cock out of her mouth, but still licked it. The second shot was into her upper lip. She moved back and kept stroking me. She aimed the tip toward her neck. I grabbed her hand to signal her to stop stroking - it was almost painful. I came and came on her neck and chest. The cum was running down her breasts, but I could not enjoy thevsight of it too much, as I was dizzy with the magnitude of the release. To this day, when I think back to that orgasm, I get a warm feeling in my stomach.

"Happy?" she asked with a big smile and cum on her chin.

I smiled back and said sternly: "Lick it." She knew what I meant. She gently pulled back the skin, and licked the tip of my cock clean. I shuddered with pleasure.

"Let's go to the store" I said.

We took a quick shower together, dried, got dressed and walked to the store. It was a nice intermezzo before the slave-day program was to continue.

When we got back from the store, and put the groceries away, Sarah looked at me. "Are you gonna do me now?" I looked at her and couldn't help but smile. I kissed her: "No" was my curt answer. She swiftly grabbed my dick through my cotton pants. It started waking up from its post-orgasmic slumber.

"No. You need to stick to the rules."

"You want me to talk dirty to you?" She was not letting go of me down there.

"You can try"

She leaned in and I knew she was closing her eyes as she whispered in my ear: "I want you inside of me. I want you to fuck me. Hard. Look how hard you already are."

12