Beautiful TGirls Train

Story Info
Our two lovely TGirls practice sex techniques together.
4.7k words
4.46
12.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily:

I'm 19, and I've been transitioning through hormone therapy treatment the last eighteen months. I've always felt that I was a girl, and was mistaken for one often enough over the years. I have a slender physique, with very little body hair; what there is, is very fine. My facial features are quite feminine; certainly I have long felt that my true gender identity is female, and have embraced it as long as I can remember.

The hormone therapy has given me small, I think quite attractive breasts, and my hips and ass are more feminine now. But I have always looked androgynous, and the estrogen-influenced transformation seems a pretty natural one. My hair is soft and wavy, and I wear it below my shoulders. My eyes are large and my lips full, my teeth naturally white and even; all in all, I think I look pretty good! I don't have much money at this time, so tend to dress simply, in a shirt and jeans or a plain skirt.

Where I live had been my mother's apartment until she passed last year. Six months before that Dan had arrived in our lives. He's horrible; more on that later. Mom was already stricken with the cancer that quickly killed her when he moved in. Her estate -- a pretty small one -- is still in probate, and I had nowhere else to go.

I tried to stay out of my stepfather's way as much as possible. But it was a cramped apartment, and I was still shy about going out in public very much. At this point I simply didn't have the confidence to take a job. So I spent a good deal of my time at the local library; a place where they were not suspicious or prejudiced.

Now, a really good thing. My (distant) cousin Clare had come to stay a few months ago. Her parents had both passed recently, leaving her alone in the world. One of Mom's last conscious actions had been to invite her to live with us. The doorbell rang one sunny afternoon, and there she was. I had only met her once, ten years or more ago. But I remember we had clicked immediately -- we were about the same age - and we had played intensely together all day. However, staying in touch from different states was difficult, especially based on such a brief acquaintance.

So at first I hardly recognized her; or him, as she was previously. A petite, slender beauty with shoulder length dark brown hair, a cute little nose, sparkling grey eyes with long lashes, and a firm little chin. She wore a simple white shirt and soft, faded jeans, and had all her worldly possessions in a medium-sized suitcase.

We examined each other with considerable surprise and interest. We are both transitioning young women, and had the small breasts, higher voice and round bottom brought about by estrogen. Fortuitously, we have naturally slender builds, with minimal body hair and soft skin, and were fortunate enough to be born with at least our share of attractiveness. Clare is more the gamine type, while our mutual friend and much loved protector, David, has been kind enough to describe me as more grave and quiet, with classical good looks.

Clare having received a minimal greeting from stepfather Dan, we repaired to my room, which we would henceforth share. We sat on the bed and perused each other. We liked what we saw. What a happy coincidence: we were so similar. Now, I've always been quiet and somewhat withdrawn, though I believe I have a warm heart. I'm an only child, though not a spoiled one.

My high school had been largely Mexican-American, and the other students were remarkably kind and tolerant; homophobic attitudes were greatly looked down on. Still, I had no close friends, and often suffered from loneliness. But for many years I had felt like a girl, and the hormone therapy was a step in the right direction and encouraged me to dress as a woman in public. And here at last was a real friend; someone just like me.

We immediately settled into a close companionship, aided by a mutual distaste for the Dan bully. It was as though we had to make up for the years of separation by an intense communication and intimacy. We were physically close as well; constantly hugging and kissing. We are very alike. I find Clare adorable; she is so cute, and has such a mischievous personality. Yet she has a serious side, and is definitely kind and thoughtful.

We talked a lot about our experiences transitioning. It was wonderful to have this like minded friend. And we talked about boyfriends, too; although my experience had been extremely limited in this area. In fact, Clare's was too, although she affected a blasé, worldly tone.

"What's the furthest you went with a man?" (Clare.)

I reflected briefly. My experience was thin.

"I guess I'm old fashioned. I would like there to be some love involved when I sleep with someone. And it's so dangerous to be promiscuous. There was a really nice young man my age, right after my eighteenth birthday. I don't think he was even gay, but he was always polite and considerate. We didn't ever have a real date. But twice we had a couple of beers and started fooling around, and I took his cock out of his pants."

"It felt wonderful; soft and hard at the same time. I wasn't sure what to do, so I played with it like it was my own, and he seemed happy. I liked speeding up and taking him to the edge, then slowing down again. He came all over the place in the end. Afterwards he was a little distant, but still nice. That was right before my mother took really ill, and I never saw him again."

"Did you put it in your mouth?" (Clare again, needless to say.)

I shook my head. Clare smiled and a mischievous expression crossed her pretty little face.

"I may seem wild, but really I'm fairly prim. It needs to have some meaning for me too. My experience with sex is about the same as yours."

"Still, I can't wait to have a dick in my mouth. I love the thought of serving a man I like, licking and sucking him, controlling his pleasure, looking up at him with my lips stretched around his cock, swallowing his warm come. Or hers! I'm afraid I might not do it right, though."

Our eyes met in complete agreement and understanding.

"Well then, perhaps we should practice together tonight, after Disgusting Dan drinks himself into a coma, like he does just about every evening."

"Yes, let's. Absolutely."

That evening we were unusually shy with each other. We both washed carefully, brushed our teeth, then folded our clothes. Beginning to put on some light pyjamas, I looked up to see Clare standing naked before me. In the subdued light of the bedside lamp she was a wonderful sight as she smiled affectionately at me.

Clare is, as I said, petite, and she is developing a truly cute figure.

Her tits are still relatively small bumps, but she has the most beautiful nipples: soft and protruding. Her stomach is flat (with a piercing at her adorable little navel) and her skin is smooth and silky. Her cock is small but perfectly shaped; on this occasion it was semi erect under its small clipped bush. The sight of it electrified me.

I'm a little taller than Clare, but otherwise we are similar in size and shape. Her hair is a touch darker than mine, and my cock is perhaps half an inch shorter. We both have quite appealing bottoms, not large but curvy. Our skin is nice. Still naked, I stared at Clare's lovely body. Her cock stiffened; she was regarding me equally seriously. Smiling, she turned out the bedside lamp. I put down my pyjamas and approached the bed in the dark. We were safely locked in, and Dan was away for two days.

I slipped under the covers. Clare was already between the smooth clean sheets, nude like me. She paused a moment; then wrapped her arms sensuously around my neck. Opening her mouth, she kissed me, at first tenderly, then with more force. She pried my lips apart with an insistent tongue, which entered my mouth and caressed me. We French kissed, at first a little nervously. Then we found there was nothing to it, and kissed deeply, passionately and long.

The intensity of the sensation, and the emotion, conveyed itself to my cock, which was hardening in anticipation. The feel of Clare's skin was wonderful: soft, warm, smooth, close. We continued our kissing as we pressed our bodies together. Suddenly Clare's hand was lightly touching my cock. It sent an electric bolt of ecstasy through my dick. Yet it also reverberated inside me from my balls to my back passage. I squirmed in pleasure and reached my fingers around Clare's small, hard, beautiful phallus.

It felt fantastic holding her there. I felt really close to her, as though we were experiencing one sensation together. For the first time I was in a safe, intimate setting with somebody I really cared about. We each began to gently fondle the other. As I caressed Clare's shaft, she writhed in pleasure and reciprocated immediately, driving a spear of pleasure right through me. We lay together and lovingly masturbated each other, groaning in unprecedented pleasure.

"Clare...I love you. You're my far-off relative, so we are some kind of family. But I've never felt so good, and so happy, as I'm feeling now." Without letting go of her cock I gave her a liquid kiss. Her mouth was sweet.

"I love you too, Emily. I've never had a friend like you before. I've been lonely like, forever. I want to stay with you. It's so wonderful being together, just us, tonight. I'll do anything to make you happy.

She paused. We continued a slow fondling of the other's sensitive penis.

"Should I try to show you what I know about giving a blow job, and you can tell me if you like the things I do?"

Blow job! I'd never really confronted the reality; it seemed like a very extreme, alien activity. But tonight everything was allowed. I acknowledged her question by gently pushing her small sleek head downwards.

On her way south she paused and bit my nipple, sending a delightful stab of pleasure through me. She kissed me all over my stomach, thrusting her insistent tongue into my navel. My cock throbbed in delightful anticipation. I threw back the covering to give her room as she positioned her sweet face at my groin.

Clutching my throbbing cock, she kissed it affectionately, then licked it. She drew back and slowly caressed me with her tongue from base to tip, gazing at me keenly in the dim light. She repeated this a few times, then flickered her tongue gently at the head. This provided an intensity of sensation unparalleled in my experience; I tensed in ecstasy and let out a deep moan. Encouraged, she repeated the action; then opened her warm wet mouth and took me inside.

"Oh yes. That's wonderful..."

She began to suck me slowly and sensuously, alternating shallow and deep. My entire consciousness was focused on this astonishing sensation. It was easy to give myself totally to it; I trusted Clare completely. She raised her eyes from her task -- apparently a pleasant one, to judge from her expression -- and allowed my cock to slip from between her lips.

"Now why don't you try."

I eagerly reversed our positions, grasped her cock -- still erect -- in one hand and placed it in my mouth; an epiphany. It felt incredibly exciting; the firmness wrapped in silky skin, the warmth and life, the knowledge that it was an integral part of my dear friend. I began to lick and suck her, devoting all my sensitivity to giving her pleasure.

"Oh, that's good. Oh. Mmm. Yes...there" (as I began to lick at the base of her head.) She squirmed ecstatically and stroked my hair. I was delighting in watching her writhe in joyful submission to my services. Apparently fellatio wasn't especially difficult or demanding; though just possibly Clare and I are innately good at it.

"Let's do each other." She slid up and around, replaced her cock in my welcoming mouth and took me between her lips, commencing a rhythmic suck that almost put me out of my mind. We sucked each other ecstatically, moaning quietly through our flesh gags. Taking a cue from her, stroking her sweet bottom, I alternated deep plunging caresses -- I already found myself able to take into my mouth almost all of her shaft -- with a lingual caressing of the very sensitive spot at the base of her cock head: the frenulum.

As my cock swelled and a wonderful sensation began to fill it, I somehow sensed that she too was approaching her climax. Neither of us could hold back a moment longer; almost simultaneously we ejaculated, each in the other's eager mouth. I gulped down her come as it spurted out; it was warm, slightly salty, and completely delicious, being the essence of my sweet friend and now lover. At the same time Clare was swallowing my own ejaculate, gasping in passion as she licked me clean. After I made sure I had reciprocated, we nestled in each other's arms, kissing and tasting the residue of our earth shattering union. Soon we both fell asleep into sweet dreaming.

The next day I was taking a shower when Clare came into the bathroom.

"Would you like me to wash your back?"

She stepped in with me and we embraced, kissing happily. She took the soap from me and carefully washed my cock and balls, smiling at me as she gave them a light caress. Then she moved behind and began a slow soaping of my back, delivering long strokes that went from the nape of my neck to my bottom, causing me to shiver in delight.

"You have such a beautiful figure. Now I'm going to wash your behind."

I didn't protest, though I did feel a bit shy, and she squirted soap between my ass checks, spreading it carefully. Inevitably she touched my anal opening, so that I flinched in embarrassment.

"Don't be afraid, Emily. I love your little butthole. It's so sweet and pink. Here..."

She slipped a finger gently inside me. I gasped; I had hardly even done this to myself. Yet the intimacy, and the glow that was developing as she caressed the entrance, was extremely exciting. My cock hardened, which did not escape Clare's notice. She kept a finger in my ass while lightly touching my cock; an extraordinary dual sensation. I squirmed in pleasure against the clever finger. It made me want to be fucked, for the first time.

"Last night was wonderful. I do love you! I've been thinking about fucking lately. About putting my cock into your sweet back entrance. And then you doing that to mine. I want to make love to you properly! It would be the first time for both of us...but we can be very careful not to hurt."

I was in no position to reject this suggestion, as she continued her sensual probing, a little deeper now.

"Can we try it tonight? Dan's going to be away still." I nodded slowly and dropped my gaze, a little shy now. I want to give myself up to being fucked - naked and taken - but only by a person I trust fully. She reluctantly let go of my cock and gave me a final anal caress. "We'll be good, till later. Then I'm going to make love to you." She gave me a sweet smile full of mischief.

I was extremely excited about this proposal. And all day I could think about nothing else. Tonight I was going to be taken, fucked in the ass; to lose my real virginity. Having Clare's sweet cock in my mouth had been an epiphany; I had surrendered to its intrusion and licked and sucked it like the most precious, delicate object imaginable. When she came and I swallowed, it was a kind of baptism. Now tonight I was going to be even more thoroughly penetrated.

A shiver went through me as I recalled Clare's stimulating fondling, stroking the sensitive nerve endings just inside my sphincter with her slender fingers. Even though I am narrow back there, I resolved to override any discomfort and give myself to her fully. I probed myself with a digit. Was I too tight for anal sex? If that proved to be the case, it wouldn't be for want of trying. But then I recalled how Clare's ass, so firm and pert, became as soft as a pillow when we were sucking each other. Perhaps passion would cause me too to relax as necessary. And she wasn't super large.

I ate almost nothing all day, then repaired to the bathroom and flushed myself out very thoroughly, bathed and made sure my legs were smooth. I put on lipstick and eye shadow, brushed out my hair so that it shone, added a little of the perfume she likes, and slipped into a new black thong. Then it was time.

I walked into the bedroom, unable to repress a certain swinging of my bottom, to find Clare perched on the edge of the bed wearing only some white lace panties. She looked up with a smile in her sparkling eyes. She's a lovely woman, petite, with the clearest skin, pouting lips, a slender and well proportioned body. Her cock was standing up under the thin covering of the panties, which prompted a similar reaction on my part.

I stood shyly before her, eyes downcast as though I were a slave being shown to a prospective owner.

"Turn around; I want to look at you." I complied.

"Now take off your underwear and bend over. Spread your cheeks."

Without trying to sound vain, I do have a nice ass. It's small, but rounded and firm. I did as she asked, bent double, separating my buttocks so that I was completely exposed. I felt more naked than I had ever been. She pulled me towards her, so that I had to walk carefully backwards while remaining doubled over. I felt her run a finger down my divide, stopping at and caressing my anal bud. This was incredibly exciting. I felt entirely submissive, eager to serve her pleasure. She slipped a finger inside me and stroked me there, so that I wriggled and clenched my sphincter around her. A rush of pleasure was filling my ass.

"What a sweet little baby! Now put your wrists together behind your back."

She took a stocking and knotted it around one wrist, then tied it securely to the other. I was effectively pinioned. My hands were secured in parallel form; I could only extend my fingers, while my bottom was unprotected. She guided me to lay across her lap, bare buttocks up. I felt helpless but delightfully, though a little fearfully, apprehensive.

"Now I'm going to get you ready."

She had picked up a hairbrush, and swatted me hard with it. The sting was shocking and made me squeal out loud. I wasn't much good at remaining completely silent through the rest of the punishment either. But each smarting stroke was replaced by a wonderful warm, sensual glow on the skin, which was enhanced as she gave my straining cock a brief, delicious caress.

My bound hands accentuated my helplessness and submission; I couldn't stretch the tough nylon even a fraction, so that my bare bottom was completely unprotected. She delivered another succession of sharp strokes. I squealed, squirmed and writhed; yet each pain was immediately followed by intense pleasure.

"I think that's enough." I felt a cool liquid drip onto my rectum; I was still lying across her lap, where my throbbing cock pressed against hers.

Clare massaged the lube thoroughly into my back passage. Then she began to probe my ass with a small rubber dildo. I moaned and undulated my hips as she pressed the toy into my ass, then moved it in and out. I pressed back against it so it would penetrate deeper. It was slim and didn't hurt, though I could certainly feel it inside me. After a couple of minutes she pulled it out. My ass gaped open; I seemed to feel a cool breeze on the tiny open mouth.

A final spank with the hairbrush followed, I flinched, then she unfastened the stocking. My bottom was bright pink; I stole a glance at it over my shoulder. I glowed with warmth front and back. Dropping to my knees, I gripped Clare's rigid phallus in one hand, cupped her small tight balls in the other, and used the full width of my tongue to lick her cock slowly from base to tip. It jerked under my touch; a clear liquid sprang out.

Clare gasped and leaned back, squinching her eyes in pleasure. Parting my lips, I took in the head of her beautiful cock and proceeded to tease the underside carefully and intently with the tip of my tongue. She writhed ecstatically. Her cock skin was as soft as velvet, though the muscle beneath it was firm as rock. Slowly I took her deeply into my mouth. I was happy that I seemed able to repress my gag instinct and swallow her entire not-enormous length, so that I could hold her clasped in my throat and simultaneously lick her testicles.

12