Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Given the fact that Alpha Malzan has been eyeing Angel since she came of age, she will see if she can use her charms to change the War Eagle pack's vote."

"I will twist the arm, and whatever else I can get my hand on, of a certain Alpha Black Panther of the Gator pack." Then she laughed

"I have it on high authority, that Amanda will weave her magic, with her magic wand, over the very conservative Alpha Bitch, Claire McAfee of the Tiger pack." Then she giggled knowingly at her.

"And finally I'm going to ask Darby to talk with the Alpha of the Crimson pack. The two of them have similar personalities from what Dub told me."

"The other thing is, there are a couple packs that are hurting financially, and might not mind losing a couple of pack members to us."

Lacy, I'd like for you, Alex, Barb and Fifi to recruit any pack members who show an interest in joining us.

~~~

Six weeks later at the Southeastern Alpha Council's quarterly meeting.

Ashley visited with her parents in their hotel suite. Her mother Tabby answered the door when she knocked. "Hello mommy, how are you?" squealed Ashley, spreading her arms for a hug.

"Hello sweetie. I'm doing awesome," squeaked Tabby, "Let me look at you. Hunni you're so cute. Living with your new pack certainly agrees with you."

"Thank you mommy," responded Ashley. I sure do love it there."

"Awe, it's good to hear that," exclaimed Tabby in her best southern drawl.

Ashley then cleared her throat before she asked, "Where's daddy?" Her tone of voice, making it clear, she was not pleased with him.

"Uh oh, what did he do to you now?" Tabby asked, with dread etched on her face.

That was when her father opened the door to the suite, while he was still talking with the female Alpha from the Tiger pack. She was just saying goodbye to him. 'Whiskey Dick', I will see you at our wine and catnip mixer this evening," she purred.

For those of you unfamiliar with the story of how he came upon the name Whiskey Richard Judd, here it is. Legend has it, his father wanted to remind himself of the condition he was in when his son was conceived, so he would never do it again.

"Daddy," Ashley hissed. "How could you vote against us? That's my pack, or did you forget you had a daughter as soon as you got rid of me?"

"We don't need no girl Alpha leading a pack of sex crazed nymphos. I heard you've been doing what you usually do at those sex orgies you've been having. I even heard y'all have a damned witch in that pack," said Whiskey, slurring his words.

"Daddy you're drunk and you don't know what you talking about. Amanda ain't no witch, and we killed that high priestess. So you heard wrong.

And I sure ain't been sucking nobody's dick," screamed Ashley.

"Momma, make him change his vote. I ain't speaking to him again until he does," she said to her mother as she closed the door behind her.

~~~

As the day went on, each of the women from the Gum Swamp Creek pack, managed to get some face time with the Alpha they'd been assigned to lobby, coerce, or bribe. By any means necessary was their motto.

~

When Angel spotted Alpha Malzan of the War Eagle pack, at the wine and catnip mixer, she quickly went into the nearest bathroom. She didn't need to do her business, and she wasn't hiding from him.

In fact she went in there to prepare herself to face him.

Moments later when she returned to the ballroom to find him again, he was sitting at a table all by himself, as if he'd been waiting for her.

"Alpha Malzan, how are you?" said Lacy, offering her hand to him. She was watching him intently for a sign that he had scented her arousal.

You see, when she slipped into the ladies room she diddled her clit just enough to stir up her pussy scent. It worked like a charm. As soon as Alpha Malzan got a whiff of her poon tang he stood up and said, "Hello Angel, how are you dahlin?" He looked at her from head to toe. "You show are looking good. Care to join me?" Scooting a chair closer to him for her to sit in.

Angel smiled sweetly, and then said, "Thank you Alpha." Allowing her front tie waist, asymmetric hem dress to fall open revealing all of her thighs, while barely covering her sheer panties.

She then went on to explain the situation with her new pack, and asked him for his support when the Council voted again. Alpha explained his objections to her, he said, "Dahlin, I don't have any objections to a woman Alpha. Shoot I'm good friends with the two female Alphas that are already on the Council.

"It's just that my pack doesn't have as many resources as a lot of the other packs. I don't want to loose the little bit of power we have, by adding another Alpha to the Council."

Angel was listening to him, and reading between the lines of what he was saying. She was also watching his eyes as he kept trying to look at her legs without being too pervy.

When he'd finished speaking, she said, "Alpha you already know that we are a wealthy pack. I'm certain that something can be done to ease your mind." Then she switched her crossed legs, momentarily giving him a flash of her see thru panties.

After licking his lips several times, he said, "I think there is something that could be done. Why don't you have Alpha Macon call on me before we vote tomorrow?" Then he scooted even closer to her and whispered. "Dahlin, I'm not the man I used to be in my human, but my cat still got some fuel in his tank, and he's got a big pecker too. If that big pretty tiger of yours is interested in shifting and squattin for him, he'll make her cum for sure.

Angel grinned seductively and then she toyed with him saying, "Alpha Malzan you're so bad. What if my father found out that you fucked me?"

Arching his eyebrows as he spoke, he said, "Dahlin, everybody knows you're insatiable."

After smiling sweetly again, Angel said, "Yes I was that way, but I promised my father that I would cleanup my act if he let me join the Gum Swamp Creek pack. If I'm going to break my pledge to him, I have to have your vote." Then she raised her eyebrows to emphasize her point.

The old Alpha pressed his lips together, before he took one more glance at her thighs, and inhaled her scent. "If your tiger will run with mine tonight, you have a deal," he said, as he inhaled her scent again.

~~~

At nearly the same moment, Alpha Claire McAfee of the Tiger pack was saying to Amanda, "Manda, I had no choice. I was being blackmailed. He said pictures of me wearing a ball-gag, and a diaper would be sent to 'Were' TMZ, if I voted in favor of Alpha Macon joining the Council. My bond with my mate would have been broken." And then her tears began to flow.

Amanda could only shake her head, who was she to judge. But for the grace of Luna go I," she thought. Then she took her friend into her arms and wiped her tears away. "Do you know who's blackmailing you?" she asked, now lightly raking her fingernails over Claire's face, neck, and shoulders.

After nuzzling her face into the crook of Amanda's neck and lightly kissing her, she said, "Alpha Finn of the Bulldog pack took the pictures, so I'm sure he has something to do with it." She whimpered. "If I'd have known he was so mean, I would have never fucked him when he offered to help us feed our pack."

"Alpha Finn huh," Amanda mumbled. "Don't worry anymore; I know some things about Huck that I'm sure 'Were' TMZ would love to know." And then she rolled on top of the Alpha and kissed her deeply.

Claire McAfee is a true sexual submissive, and she gave herself to Amanda happily. She spoke breathlessly when she said, "Manda I want your magic wand in me again.

What made that big black strap-on cock magic was, it had a second cock that filled Amanda's pussy as well, and both of them vibrated. So in essence, she would be fucking herself and Claire at the same time.

Give it to me now." Claire purred, bending her knees while spreading her legs for Amanda to climb into the saddle.

Amanda is an expert top. She was on her knees with her arms extended to hold herself up, so she could watch her cock slide in and out of Claire's pussy. It took only a moment for her to catch a rhythm. The motion of her big ass had the bed creaking in time with her thrusts.

In her mind it felt as if her strap-on cock was a part of her. Every time she sank her nine inch tool into Claire's depths, it bottomed out making her hiss and moan, and Amanda sighed hard along with her.

As she thrust it into Claire again, and again, and again, she was also receiving pleasure from the cock inside of her. And so It was only a matter of moments until both she and Claire were bucking, and thrashing about wildly as the magic wand brought both of them off.

~~~

When Julie walked into the wine and catnip mixer with Alpha Dub Steppe in tow, he was complaining every step of the way, saying, "Girl I cat believe this ish, I must be pussy-whipped. I can't believe I'm helping you pull another dude."

"Oh stop your complaining," said Julie dismissively. "This is all business. My wolf doesn't even like him. It's not your Wolf I'm concerned about."

"I'm a big girl," she responded, cutting him off. "I know what I'm doing."

"I just ain't too crazy about that big black panther getting all up in your coochie," you feel me?"

"Boy please," she said, smacking her lips. "I've got more of that than you can get in a lifetime. I'm sure you won't miss the little bit of coochie as you call it, he might get.

"Besides, we, me and you," she was pointing two fingers at him and then pointing them at herself. "We are friends, period end of statement."

"If I wanted to be like you, I could call out that Alpha Bella Hickman of the Commodore pack. She's been eyeing you since we got to the conference, and you know it. I'm sure you're going to fuck her."

And with that revelation, Dub suddenly and conveniently spotted Alpha Mario Van Pebbles of the Panther pack. "Yo, Rio," he shouted. "C'mon girl, let's go meet your lover-boy."

Julie ignored him as she let him lead her by the hand through the crowd of supernatural creatures.

~

A moment later Dub had made the introductions and Julie was shaking the hand of the big cat. "Hello mami, how are you this evening?" he said in a thick Latino accent, and then he kissed the back of her hand.

The feel of his lips on her made her pussy spasm. The truth is, she had not been completely honest when she told Dub, dealing with Alpha Van Pebbles was strictly business to her. Her wolf wasn't interested in him, but Julie had been curious about the big cats cock since the first time she saw him.

"Hello Alpha," she responded with a smile. "It's nice to finally meet you. I remember you from the annual conference, when I was confirmed as an Alpha."

They chatted pleasantly for a time. The big cat was slow to warm up to Julie, and her wolf noticed. Finally she'd had enough and smacked her lips loudly before she said, "That fur ball isn't interested in you. Walk away now while you have your pride." Which Julie did a few minutes later.

The big cat smiled inwardly as he watched her walk away. It was obvious that she was going to offer herself to him if need be, in order to get his vote. He wanted her but not like this. Besides he'd be voting for her on the next go round anyway, now that he knew the rumor of witches being in her pack were false. "We will have our time my little mutt," he thought.

~~~

Of all the girls, Darby was having the most difficulty making contact with her prey. Alpha Tiny Babar from the Crimson Tide pack. His real name was Horton, but he was hung like an elephant so everybody called him Tiny. So far he was the only Alpha she'd seen with a personal body guard.

From Alpha Babar's perspective, it wasn't that he wasn't interested in Darby; in fact he'd had his eye on her since he'd seen her sitting at Julie's table. The serious looking, big boned woman was right up is alley. From what he could tell with her clothes on, she looked to be in shape and very muscular.

The issue holding him back from going over there and introducing himself was is mate, Luna Patsy Babar.

What Tiny didn't know was, the two or three Luna's who would come to these two day one night conferences, weren't there to cock block. They were there on behalf of the other Luna's

The Luna's whose turn it was to come to the quarterly conference, had a specific reason for being there. Since it was a well known fact that the conferences were well attended by high class whores, the Lunas wanted to ensure their mates were sticking with the females from other packs, instead of fucking the pros.

It was Luna Patsy's turn this time. She didn't particularly mind Tiny fucking some other girl, because her poor battered pussy could use a break.

As luck would have it her dear friend Lacy Palmer called her a couple of weeks ago. She'd promised to talk with Tiny about changing his vote, but he'd have none of it, even though he didn't have a real reason for voting no.

Patsy called Lacy back, and suggested that if the Gum Swamp Creek pack were to offer to take a few males from the Crimson Tide pack, that would help their cause, as they were over flowing with them.

"If y'all could also find him a younger woman he likes, he'd definitely change his vote," she'd told Lacy.

After watching the two of them throughout the luncheon, she was well pleased, and satisfied that Darby was the right one for the job.

A half hour or so later she excused herself to their suite, to give Darby a chance to connect with Tiny one on one, and seal the deal.

~

Sealing the deal

Lacy could barely keep from laughing out loud as she watched Alpha Babar make a beeline for Darby as soon as the elevator doors closed in front of Luna Babar. As she stood up as though she was going to leave Darby alone at the table, he said, "Hi there Lacy. Please don't leave on my account." He was Leaning in to kiss Lacy on her cheek.

"Hello Alpha," she responded, turning her head to present her cheek to him. A second later she gasped and shook her finger at him when he kissed her on her neck. "Darby, do you see how bad he is?" She swatted him playfully.

"OK, I'll stay to help her keep an eye on you." then she introduced Darby and Alpha Babar to each other. He was smooth in his approach from the jump. Kissing Darby's hand and saying to her, "I feel like I know you already." His was voice low but showing his dominance.

"Hello Alpha," responded Darby, holding her gaze for a long moment before looking down at the hand he was still holding, and smiling.

Her reaction was not her normal style, but she didn't want to insult him. Her wolf growled softly in reaction to her submissiveness. Darby said to her, " You'll get your turn soon enough"

Lacy had told her that the rumors about Tiny were true, and she'd be better off mating with him in her wolf. She was thinking what to say, and do, when dealing with an Alpha. She didn't want to be his plaything, but she didn't want to bee to stern either.

As the three if them chatted, it was Lacy and Alpha Babar doing most of the talking. Darby's relative silence might have made her seem more of a challenge to Alpha Babar, but really it was that she didn't know what to say.

When he finally got around to asking her if she planned to take part in the group run, Darby looked around the room and then looked back at him. The wise old Alpha immediately knew what to say, he said, "Luna Babar doesn't run in public, it's got something to do with modesty I guess." And then he laughed, before teasingly saying to Darby, "You're not modest are you."

She looked at him and responded honestly, when she said, "I don't mind being looked at as long as you're not a perv."

Lacy and the Alpha laughed while Darby showed a sincere smile before she said, "Yes Alpha, I'll run with you."

That was Lacy's cue to talk a little pack politics. She was ecstatic when she received his buy-in, after she'd explained the goals she and Julie had, for improving women's lot in the supernatural world. He was also open to assisting them with growing the Gum Swamp Creek pack, and the Panola Mountain Community.

~~~

Sealing the deal

The run at these 'Were' conferences is mostly ceremonial. It's an opportunity for the pack leaders to bond again, after some of the hot debates that occur during meetings. An added benefit that goes unspoken was when everyone was in their animal form, their behavior was, let's just say, more instinctual. As a result, that was when everyone got their sex on.

Which was the reason Alpha Malzan found Angel just before it was time to shift for the run, he said, "Dahlin, when we all start running, I want you to go over yonder in that pecan grove and wait for me.

"Now I know it goes against your dominant nature, but when you see me coming for you, I need for you to squat down just a little bit, and act real passive. I'm gon climb on you, and put my pecker to work. When I'm done with you, I'm gon pull out and leave. That's just how my cat has to do it in order to get off."

A smile crept across her face as she listened to him speak. When he finished she couldn't help herself, so she said what she was thinking, "At least you're considerate enough to tell me you're gonna treat me like a piece of meat."

Fortunately the kinky old Alpha took her comment in stride.

A few minutes later Angel's tiger was trotting towards the grove. The woods and fields around the hunting lodge looked like some sort of swap-meet between the packs.

She was well aware, that copulating with members of opposing packs, while at these conferences, had long been a way of keeping the peace. "It certainly beats arranged mating," she thought.

Several minutes had passed now, and there was no sign of Alpha Malzan's tiger. Angel's tiger had been mildly aroused at first, but the longer she waited the more her juices dried up. Even in her tiger, she was thinking about the discomfort she would feel, if he entered her when she was dry.

She was about to start running back to the lodge when she scented him. After growling to show her displeasure, she lowered her head and crouched a little. A second later she felt the weight of his big tiger on her back, a second after that, he sank his teeth into the nape of her neck, and a second after that, her pussy felt like it was being ripped to shreds by the barbs on his cock. It didn't help matters that his dick was big, like he said it was.

The only saving grace for Angel was, the thrusting was over within a matter of seconds.

As soon as he dismounted, she high-tailed it back to the lodge. As she ran she was thinking, "That little episode is why I prefer to fuck in my human."

When they were back at the lodge Alpha Malzan apologize for whatever discomfort he'd caused her. When she asked, "Why did it take so long for you to come to me?" He said, "I'm sorry about that, but I stopped to watch Tiny's wolf with a girl's wolf." And then he started laughing.

What are you laughing about? What happened with them" She asked, trying not to show her concern, but she was already worried about her friend having to deal with Tiny.

Dahlin "I'm laughing because that she-wolf he was chasing was whoping his ass." And he started laughing again. Alpha Babar was his longtime rival and any bad day for Alpha Babar was a good day for him.

As soon as she heard that, Angel started laughing too. She could guess what had happened, knowing the way Darby liked to go about having sex.

~

Just before the shift Alpha Babar had told Darby that he liked it rough, he'd said, "Hunni, don't make it easy for me now. Ya hear? I like to chase my prey down, and take what I want." This was precisely why Luna Patsy Babar was so willing to share him. Her wolf was always battered and bruised.

But for Darby, his words were music to her ears. The fact of the matter is, the reason why she's had so little sex in her wolf, is she only likes it rough, and it was rare for a male wolf to be able to take her.