Beauty and the Bad Boss Pt. 02

Story Info
Abbey gets a call and the making of a Corporate Whore.
5k words
4.33
28.7k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of real people. Any similarities to any person alive or dead is not deliberate. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it. Also, this is a story in the Non-Consent/Reluctance section, it features a man coercing a woman into engaging in rough sex. No character in this story is underage. If you do not like that aspect of this story you should consider reading something else. This is fantasy. Do not do this at home. Unless asked... Hope you have fun reading!

*****

Beauty and the Bad Boss 2

Abbey had awoken the next morning after her encounter with Geoffery Longman, to the sound of her front door closing, finding her husband already out of bed as he left for work without saying goodbye. They had argued twice the previous evening which had added to the already despicable day she had endured. Abbey Brooks felt in a word... Fucked. She was angry, frustrated, sore, bruised, humiliated, ashamed and strangely sexually charged, though truth be told, she couldn't have verbalized all of what she was feeling if asked.

Abbey looked at the time, 7:50am. She had already decided that she could not face going to work. She grabbed her phone off her bed and made a call to explain why she would be absent. Thank god she could just leave a message. She could not have spoken to her boss Doug. After the call was complete she put her head back down on her pillow and thought about the previous night.

She had made it home and showered the previous evening without having to engage much with her husband. He hadn't even looked up from his laptop when she entered the house. He'd just sounded a lukewarm greeting as she had told him she was headed for the shower. She had scrubbed the semen from her mouth with her toothbrush and had taken care to wash her face, her hair and clean out her pussy and ass of Longman's residual semen.

After attempting to scrub herself clean (succeeding literally, but still feeling dirty), she had dressed in some bed clothes, announced to her husband that she was beat and was going to bed. She suggested that he come to bed with her.

The suggestion had resulted in a little tiff. Peter had not been receptive to the idea. He couldn't believe she could head to bed early when there was so much to contemplate. He was angry she wasn't brainstorming ideas about how they might save their home and his business. She couldn't tell him that she had in fact already secured a loan extension, or how she had done so.

Abbey had gone to bed anyway. Her husband had crawled into bed beside her a few hours later. When she had felt him come to bed a few hours later she still hadn't gone to sleep, her mind still reeling from the events of her early evening.

She wanted her husband to reclaim her, take away the guilt she was feeling. She had leaned over him and kissed him passionately.

"Peter, fuck me honey, I want you."

Her husband responded by rolling away from his beautiful wife.

"Not now, I'm tired. There is so much to do."

Abbey had persisted, placing her hand on the outside of her husband's boxers and rubbing at his flaccid penis.

"C'mon baby. Take me. Just fuck me hard and hold me."

But Peter Brooks hadn't taken, or held, his wife and they had slept back to back. Their body language expressing both of their moods.

Now, the next morning, Abbey found herself alone in her bed, angry, confused, and ... damp. What had she been dreaming about? It was a rhetorical question to which she already knew the answer. Abbey moved her hand to her vulva as her mind drifted to the events of the previous night. As usual, she started with her labia, she found them extended and somewhat swollen and damp. One dip of her index finger to her hole and Abbey confirmed her suspicions, as her finger became soaked in her own juices. She withdrew her finger and drew the finger to her clitoris rubbing around her button in slow circles. Eyes closed, she relived the events of the previous evening, and after bringing herself to a much gentler orgasm than the one which her lecherous boss had inflicted, she drifted off to sleep...

*****************

Abbey was awoken by the sound of her phone buzzing beside her. She picked up the phone looking at its face to see who had woken her. She didn't recognize the number. The thought of not answering it flashed through her mind but it could be the bank or a work colleague checking up on her. She answered in a just woken up voice.

"Hello?"

A husky cultured voice came on to the line.

"Hello Abbey. My name is Brenda James. Geoff told you to expect a call from me?...Anyway I tried your office number and they told me you had called in sick... Naughty girl...So, I am going to be out the front of your house in about an hour or so to pick you up. We'll go for a coffee and maybe have a nibble on something? Now toddle off to the shower and wake yourself up. Looking very forward to meeting in person! Bye sweetie!"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! One dominating thought pulsed in Abbey's mind above a myriad of other questions. Above what the fuck!! Above who was that? Above how did she get my number? Above how does she know where I live? Above one hour to get ready? The thought that dominated the rest was, what now?

In spite of the apprehension she felt Abbey got out of her bed and headed into her shower...

******************

Brenda James had maintained a 'work' relationship with Geoffrey Longman for 23 years. They first met when she was 19. She had been selling her company to men for 3 short months at that stage.

Brenda had lost her mother at a young age. Her father was a workaholic who ensured, even though he wasn't at home much, that she had attended the best schools as a kid. Unfortunately, although her Dad had a kind heart, he didn't have a strong one. He contracted some sort of rare virus which weakened his heart during her final year of high school. He spent almost a year and half in hospital before he died, and due to the rareness of his diagnosis, his health insurance apparently didn't cover the condition he had suffered from. He had also failed to set up any sort of life insurance. So he had left his beautiful 19 year old daughter with a good education and around $500,000 in medical bills.

It hadn't taken long for Brenda to turn to prostitution. She was propositioned by a 'friend' of her Dads at his funeral. This lovely older man had taken her back to his place, given her a shoulder to cry on, and offered to help her pay for the funeral telling her it was the least he could do. Later that night, after getting her a little drunk, he had pushed her hand onto his raging hardon and had her stroke it through his pants as he kissed her neck. Finally, he had pulled out his cock and guided her mouth onto it. What a great guy.

Truth be told, Brenda knew how men looked at her, and what they wanted. And they had all wanted 19 year old Brenda. Honey blond hair, a sexy, yet innocent baby face, blue eyes, and a lithe toned body.

She had wanted most of them back. Brenda had a different attitude to sex from many of her friends. While she did not become sexually active until she was 18, she had always been a horny girl, never managing to remain monogamous with any of her boyfriends. She felt like she had a attitude of a guy toward sex.

Even 23 years later at the age of 42 she still walked through a shopping mall and rated each guy in her head as she passed them. Bet he's got a big dick, handsome face...I'd like to push it between my legs.

Brenda had turned to prostitution to kill two birds with one stone. In truth, at the time Brenda had liked the idea of experiencing a variety of different men... and she had believed whoring would help her get out of debt. But Brenda didn't remain a prostitute for long...

Longman had made a date with Brenda on the advice of his investment lieutenant at the time, a guy called Scott Dunkley. Dunkley had recently got divorced and was bragging to his younger boss about the time he had spent with the 19 year old whore.

"Should have seen this little slut. Perfect. Tight little body, sexy voice. I know she's a whore, so who knows, she was probably acting, but this tiny thing just seemed so into the sex. I felt like such a stud. She just loved my cock."

During that period Longman had employed a couple of high class call girls he visited regularly, when he had wanted to fuck aggressively. But he could tell both girl's fucked for the money and nothing else. Both were pretty but he felt their pussies and assholes were merely coin slots, used to add cash to their piggy banks. Intrigued by his subordinates' description of Brenda, Longman had made enquiries into her contact details and had set up a date.

Brenda had arrived at his suite and was impressed by its size and lavish decor. Longman had got straight to business.

"Nice dress, but lose it. Leave the bra on. Take the panties off."

That night Brenda, as usual, had gone through the list of acts she would not do with her clients, no anal, nothing rough. Six hours after she had met Geoffrey Longman, he had ticked off every sex act that Brenda had said at the beginning of the night she wouldn't do. Each time she had told Longman she would not do something he made her a monetary offer which ensured her compliance. If she still said no he upped the offer until she acquiesced. Everything has its price.

By the end of their 'date' he had taken Brenda's anal virginity, cum on her face, and she had sucked his hairy scrotum. Brenda was obedient, taking Longman's instruction well, not just following his orders, but actually trying to learn how to do a better job for her powerful client. She was like a sponge, soaking it all in. She had never been used like this before. The type of sex Longman liked was so rough and different. But there was no denying it, she had liked it. Now that it was sort of being forced upon her, her desire to learn, to try, to experiment was coming out.

Longman's filthy pis de resistance came toward the end of their initial encounter, as Longman was nearing ejaculation for his third time. He was (again) jackhammering into Brenda's no longer untouched, hersey highway. Just before he came, he had dismounted, pulling his dick from her asshole, climbed the bed toward her, shoved his soiled cock into her mouth, and exploded. Brenda had stared up at his face looking shocked and shaken even with his thick cock still stuffed into her mouth.

Her demeanor quickly changed. She had looked up into Longman's eyes, and proceeded to jack the base of his dick, while slowly removing her mouth from it. Once she had dislodged Longman's cock from her mouth she opened it to show him the cum he had deposited, and then swallowed his load with a smile. "Wow! You sir are a real deviate".

Longman looked down at his conquest with amazement. The rougher and nastier he got, the more it seemed to turn little Brenda on. Scott Dunkley was right, Brenda James was an outstanding fuck.

"However," Brenda paused and smiled. "Given I said at the start of the night I don't do anal, ass to mouth is going to cost you a lot extra".

Longman had smirked, impressed. This sexy little slut had a head for business. "Don't worry bitch, I am anything but a cheapskate, and you are worth every penny".

******************

Brenda made such an impression on Geoffrey Longman that he had arranged for Brenda to meet him again the next night, and had begun to formulate a plan of how to make her a part of his business empire. After a second, equally nasty, sex session, which had this time finished with a rough face fucking and a thick load of ejaculate fired into Brenda's mouth (and across her cheek) Longman had propositioned her.

"I want you to come and work for me. Come into my offices downtown tomorrow at 2.30pm sharp. I want to run you through some physical and psychological testing. I am thinking of a job that might be perfect for you. Come in and listen to what I have to say. I promise it will be worth your time."

After she had showered and dressed, Longman had handed her a wad of hundred dollar notes.

"Thanks again beautiful. My driver will meet you in the lobby. I will instruct him to pick you up tomorrow as well. I will see you then."

As Brenda sat in the back of a Rolls Royce on the way back to her apartment, she reflected on their 2nd nasty encounter. What would Longman do to her next? Should she accept his offer?

Truthfully Brenda hadn't really thought too hard about accepting Longman's invitation. She was amazingly turned on by all the dirty things this powerful man was doing to her. His dark energy was scary and exciting. She was intrigued by what was going to happen and what he would propose.

******************

The next day Brenda had arrived, professionally attired, and had been immediately escorted to the 15th floor where the HR department was housed. There she was put through a barrage of testing. She had taken personality inventories, stress tests, had blood drawn, been interviewed one on one by various members of Longman's HR department, as well as by a psychologist. After, what had felt to Brenda, like an entire day of poking and prodding by his staff, Longman had ordered her to be brought to his office on the top floor of his corporate headquarters and had poked and prodded some more.

When she walked into his office he immediately started to bark orders. "Get your little bitch ass in front of my desk."

Brenda moved to stand in front of his desk. Longman had stood up from his desk, and walked around it, moving himself behind her. Brenda had turned toward him.

"Stay there and don't move until I tell you"

Longman forcefully pushed her head down toward his desk. He could smell her gloriously feminine aroma. She smelled fresh, clean, great perfume, some type of herb and vanilla.

Longman ripped down Brenda's skirt. Next, he pulled down her panties roughly and burried his face into her sex. It was sweet and tangy. Brenda had orgasmed easily, and noisily, after only a few minutes of Longman alternating between driving his thick tongue through her pink folds, and circling her clitoris.

After her orgasm Longman pulled her ass cheeks apart and exposed her pink rose bud. Like the rest of 19 year old Brenda it was cute, small, and tight. Longman spat on Brenda's asshole.

"Ok slut, time for you to do something. Reach back and keep holding your ass cheeks apart, just like I've got them spread now" Longman ordered gruffly. "I need to take a good look at this asshole".

Obediently, Brenda reached back, her head still laying on Longman's desk, and took over from Longman keeping her ass cheeks peeled wide. Her pose fully exposed her only recently stretched but still snug asshole. Placing his tongue at her entrance, Longman stiffened it, and pushed it into her asshole until it was embedded. Brenda bit hard on her bottom lip in an attempt to quiet her reaction.

Longman began a slow tongue fuck of Brenda's asshole, while reaching to stuff his index and middle finger into her now slippery sex. This made Brenda's head snap up off Longman's desk wildly as she had tried to reach back and grab Longman's hair in order to pull his face more firmly into her ass cheeks. Longman had continued to lick into her ass in small, firm circles - a rhythm he knew she liked from their previous encounters..

"Omigod, Mr Longman, I'm already so close to coming. You're eating my ass out so goooood!" Not a minute later, Brenda's orgasm came crashing in as she bucked into Longman's face, one hand on his head, her other hand roughly pinching her cherry-pit nipples. Unlike some more large-busted women, Brenda's then 19 year old breasts, and nipples, were very sensitive and responsive.

Longman had relished the feeling as her ass clamped down on his tongue and her pussy pulsated on his fingers. Young Brenda had cooed her pleasure and mumbled a string of incoherent obscenities and endearments. After a few more moments, Longman had slowed down the action of his mouth so that he was just gently nuzzling her mound. He had slowly withdrawn his fingers from her slippery pussy and his tongue from her slimy asshole. Longman, even then, had liked to make the women he was with scream, as long as it was in the pursuit of an orgasm, but he didn't care if it was his or their's. He knew Brenda probably wouldn't enjoy the next part as much.

"Spread yourself again" Longman had said brusquely spitting onto his dick and aiming it. Obediently, Brenda had reached back, laying her head on his desk and again peeled her cheeks, revealing a recently stretched but still snug asshole. Placing his head at her entrance, Longman had roughly driven his cock up her ass until it was almost fully embedded. Brenda had screamed out, making no attempt to quiet herself, so Longman had reached an arm over her head and shoved his fingers into her mouth, covering her face. With his other hand he twisted Brenda's hair into his fist wrapping it tightly into her blonde hair and lifting her head up. Longman kept an iron grip on her skull, while pushing forward with his hips. Her hands left her ass and thrashed on the desk in front of her as he started to piston into her. Head tilted back hard, her cries became distorted but there was no escape from Longman's anal invasion. Longman's cockhead was on fire as it pushed through her rectum in an effort to straighten out her back passageway.

Longman had marveled that despite its recent workout Brenda's ass canal was still so fucking tight. Brenda's petite body was prone over Longman's desk, completely within his reach; there was no part of her nubile body he couldn't touch, couldn't pinch or slap while sodomizing her. Longman owned her body completely.

As Longman drove more of his cock into her, muffled sobbing had begun to emanate around his hand, and he felt saliva running out of Brenda's agape mouth. Longman removed his wet fingers and wiped them in her hair. "Good little anal whore," he commended her sweetly as he pinched a nipple with his now free hand.

Brenda had barely noticed it through the burning in her rear. She had tried to shift in order to slow down Longman's invasion as he had sought to bury his cock in her. Every time she shifted away from him, her spine would compress into her skull and she was forced to settle further back on to Longman's cock. Her entire body trembled beneath Longman, the painful position combined with a cramping sensation in her abdomen. Brenda's hands continued to claw at the rich wood of Longman's desk, trying to find purchase and adjust her position as he seated himself deep within her. Warm tears streamed over her face as she groaned loudly.

Longman could sense Brenda's pain, keenly aware that his pleasure was being purchased at the cost of her discomfort. However, her tightest opening involuntarily had sucked him closer and closer to orgasm.

"This is gonna get a bit worse before it gets better, slut," Longman muttered into her ear as he placed one foot onto a chair while his other hand still gripped her hair roughly. With his center of gravity directly over her butt now, he pummeled his cock in and out of her, feeling her sphincter clutch his bulbous tip before pushing it back in one quick motion. Longman's hips moved smoothly into her, her body shuddering throughout the penetration. Brenda's trembling and struggling was just making it harder for her, and Longman's cock even more rigid. Glancing down at her muscular back, he repeatedly drove far up into her. Brenda's cute butt was grotesquely split wide by his shaft, red, and bulging. Her butcheeks taut either side of what was a virgin asshole only days before.

"You like rough ass fucking, don't you?" Longman had jeered at Brenda while nibbling her ear.

12