Beauty and The Beast Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna goes home.
4.8k words
4.79
14.4k
59

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Anna moaned, her foot firmly being massaged while still soaking in the claw foot tub. "That feels so good." She cracked open an eye, seeing Sam submerged across from her, guilt all over his face. "Sammy, relax." She murmured, pulling her foot away. She maneuvered around so her back was against his chest, "I promise you didn't hurt me. So stop your sulking."

He rested his arm across her chest, just above her breasts and slowly kissed at her neck. "You are so gorgeous and sexy," He continued his assault with kisses. "both inside and out. But I'm not sulking."

She snorted rather not lady like. "Mhmm. And I'm a blonde."

His chuckle echoed throughout the bathroom. Considering how magnificent in size the mansion itself was, it was no surprise that the bathroom was large too. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, she felt a rumble within his chest. Something similar to a purr and again she questioned her dream where he had turned into a wolf. Just so many of his mannerisms were canine like, that it truly made her wonder if maybe it had been real. What if his little pack could all turn into humans? But then science came back into play and she knew that there was no biological way to reshape bone or induce that rapid of hair growth. Werewolves couldn't exist, it wasn't possible.

"What are you thinking about Sweetheart?" He whispered into her ear.

She turned her head slightly, taking in his strong jaw line covered in a dark five o'clock shadow, just barely crooked nose, and his peculiar colored eyes. "I'm thinking I'd absolutely love to make love to you one last time."

The way her hand caressed his face, along with her words, broke his heart. She was going to leave him. He couldn't blame her, they had only just met and he understood that she would eventually have to go back to regular life. With lycans, they tended to choose their mate quickly once meeting them. He knew it had a lot to do with chemistry. But he could see where humans would think that's stupid. Then her job was important to her too and rightfully so. But he had been secretly hoping to hide her away in his house and keep her all to himself. He may have sworn off taking a human as a mate over a century ago but he hadn't met this particular woman back then. He couldn't even pick just one thing about her that made her special, it was everything. Her good looks were obvious, but her love for nature, her drive and passion for her career, and most importantly, her sense of family. She had never verbally said so but he could see how much they meant to her. All these things were why he had no issue declaring he loved her.

"Now you're the one who's lost in thought. What's up?" She asked, flipping around and straddling his waist best she could in the antique tub.

Sam rested his forehead against hers, kissing her nose lightly. "I don't know how I'll ever watch you leave." She felt his hands, which had settled on top of her thighs, move inwards. When his thumb made contact with her clit and begun its torturous circles, she couldn't help the gasp that escaped her mouth. His other hand raised his firm cock so it rested from where his thumb was, along her soft belly, to her belly button.

Carefully, as to not lose her balance, she put her feet flat on either side of him. Crouching over him now, she raised herself up while he aligned himself, and she slowly dropped back down. "Oh god..." Was her immediate response to the stretching of her still sore pussy. Slowly, she rose up and down, grinding on his cock at her own pace. He never tried to rush her, just kept his one hand on her throbbing clit, while the other fondled her left breast in exploration. Not holding back at all, she continued to moan sensually, rubbing and pinching the nipple that wasn't getting attention. "Fuck, Sam!" She whispered, starting to slam down harder and faster. "Oh fuck! Fuck me..."

He just loved hearing her moan for him, knowing he's been the only one who made her feel this intense. "I love you Annabelle."

She froze in her spot but his powerful thrusts kept working her towards a strong climax. Unable to help himself, he kept repeating those words. "Oh shit, Baby. I love you so fucking much."

Getting herself moving with his rhythm, she started riding him again. But this time she pressed her breasts into his face. He gladly began sucking her perky nipples, the water splashing all around them. "Say it again, Sam." She gasped, gripping the sides of the tub.

His heart clenched and he released her nipple to press his face into her wet chest. "I love you so much Sweetheart." Seconds after he spoke, her movement became frantic and he helped her by thrusting faster as well.

Her hands moved to his shoulders, her nails digging in deep. "Oh fuck... Sam, I'm gonna cum!"

Feeling his balls stir as well, he urged her on. "Are you going to come for me, Love? Cum for me one last time?"

"Yes! Oh Sam... Fuck me please! I want you to breed me! I need you to breed your bitch."

Feeling her clamp down on him, he couldn't hold back any longer and gave into the pressure, releasing seven shots of his hot cum into her. "Always my good girl." He murmured into her hair after they calmed down, her head now on his shoulder. "Always using your manners and talking pretty to me."

She giggled weakly, "Begging you to knock me up is pretty talk?"

His cock twitched, as his wolf hummed in pleasure at the idea. "I think it's a wonderful idea." He teased, "Maybe we should keep trying and see what happens."

She sat up enough to look at him, "If you were able to, today would be the day. I'm ovulating."

He couldn't keep the aroused growl out of this throat. All it would take was one bite and she'd be growing his pups right now. But it surprised him that his wolf wasn't more aggravated that they hadn't mated with her yet. He was even about to let her leave.

Her sigh got his attention. "I need to go, Sam."

Releasing a deep breath, he squeezed her tight. "Do you really need to? I can take care of you here."

He felt her smile, drawing little hearts on his broad chest. "I worked hard for my job, for my life. Trust me. I don't want to leave you, the mountains, or my aunt and uncle. But I can't just uproot my life for amazing chemistry and mind blowing sex."

"I know." He kissed at her face. "But I did mean it when I told you I loved you. And don't give me bullshit about how we just met." He pulled her face up so he could look at her. "People that have been together for years can be completely incompatible. Yet, people who have only just met can have an immediate connection that nobody can explain. Trust me, at my age I love you doesn't get said very often."

A tear slipped from her eye, memorizing his face. "Stop making this harder on both of us." She laughed half-heartedly. He just kept observing her facial features and body while he still had her on his semi-erect cock. "But I love you too, Sam. Like you said, it's a bit early to say things like that but when you feel it. You feel it." She paused for a few seconds. "We both knew that this was never going to be anything permanent though."

He roughly grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. Her lips responded to his like they had been doing it forever. Picking her up with him, he stood, the now cool water dripping off their conjoined bodies. Stepping out carefully, he pulled his lips away reluctantly. "You need to get out of here before I chain you to my bed and never let you go." He growled, lifting her off his now fully engorged cock and set her on her feet.

Her legs like Jell-O, she held onto his biceps for support. He noticed she couldn't keep her eyes off his erection and felt a sense of pride that she was so attracted to him. He ignored his growing lust, grabbing a towel from the closet and taking his time to dry her off, and then wrapped her in it. "I'll go grab your clothes for you, just give me a second."

Greg was mind blown. All the years that he had known Samuel Salisbury, he never would have guessed him to be a descendant of royalty. From the bloodline where the lycan curse began.

"I see you found something of interest, Gregor Niklaus."

His head flew up to the door and he knew he was in some deep shit. Dad had used his given name for the first time in many decades. Standing quickly as he closed the journal, Greg began to apologize. "Alpha, I'm sorry! I know this is your private library, which we're not allowed in, but my curiosity got the best of me. I just can't believe it! Sam... You should be ruling all lycan right now. Your bloodline is the original bloodline!"

Sam held up his hand, silencing him. "Why should I be considered royalty? Because my ancestor was a king? He was a disgusting man who started this curse because he tried to force himself on a witch almost a thousand years ago." He towered over the albino, the angry sneer only minor compared to the look of death in his eyes. "That king," he spat the words, "then slaughtered his six innocent children born after that day because they were products of him. Except they all turned into literal monsters with fur and fangs because the witch cursed his offspring and the children of his knights and noblemen."

Greg felt his heart pounding rapidly, feeling the full effect of this great alpha's burning hatred for his heritage. "Alpha, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have snooped."

Sam let out a sadistic laugh, "Why should I have bothered to hide it? It was bound to get out anyways. My great-great grandmother was an unknown mistress to the original monster and ran before he knew she was pregnant, to save her unborn child. Thank god she managed to find a friendly group of knights who had accepted that their children were also being born lycan." He sighed heavily, some of his anger dissipating. "But the more I thought about it growing up, the more I believed my, that evil man's, line shouldn't be continued. As you've read, great-great grandmother never had any children other than my great grandfather. Then two hundred years later he had two children. A boy and a girl, the girl was murdered by scared humans. My grandfather had three children, my father and my two aunts. My one aunt died as an infant, eaten by a timber wolf. While the other mated but her mate died in an attack before they had any children. She took her own life shortly after that. That left my father to have Sarah and myself. And well you now know what happened to Sarah."

Greg felt his stomach drop, feeling sorry for his leader. All the women born from his line die young somehow and this poor man must be terrified he'll have the same problem with his own kids. "Alpha, I'm going to speak rather freely because you're my best friend. Just because it happened in history, doesn't mean it'll happen to you." Sam opened his mouth in retaliation but he continued quickly. "Annabelle seems like she'd be a more than capable mother. Plus it's the 21st century, there isn't near the amount of dangers as there used to be. And so what if your great-great grandfather was the most vial man in lycan history... You have been a phenomenal alpha to a pack of misfits with no loyalty to each other. Most of who are still babies themselves. You gave all our lives worth and have bent over backwards to help us all. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You deserve the respect of a great ruler that the king never did."

Sam flared his nostrils but nodded his head in acknowledgement of the younger man's words. "I understand and I appreciate your devotion to me and your friendship, even when I've been a pain in the ass myself. But she's leaving to go back home, no matter how much I ask her to stay. She has worked hard for her life and she's going to live it. Who am I to stop her?"

"Her mate? You can't let our alpha female leave. You have the land here to increase our numbers, bring in outside wolves. We have the capability and resources to be a real pack."

"I didn't mate with her, Greg. And with higher numbers comes the higher probability for attacks. We have a good thing going here. I don't want to risk our safety for more power and strength. I am not a greedy person and I refuse to be the reason people die over land disputes."

Greg opened his mouth to argue but the alpha's growl trapped his voice in his throat. "End of discussion. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a very sexy naked woman who is in need of her clothing in my room."

Greg sighed, closing up the book and putting it back on the shelf. Standing there, looking around the spacious room, he felt his heart beat painfully in loneliness. He wished he could find someone to love, to have pups with, and overall just a reason for existence. That's all anyone ever wants and with the possibility of living to close to five hundred, being alone for all of it, seemed daunting. Pulling himself from his depressing thoughts, he stripped and shifted before Anna had a chance to see him.

Sam returned with her clothes and she couldn't stop herself from checking out his bare chest. Everything about this man was perfect to her. Well not the same perfect as Gideon, but a more masculine, down to earth kind of perfect. Her kind of perfect. "I love you, Samuel." She whispered.

He grinned, glancing at her from the corner of his eye. "If that's the case, then why are you leaving me?" he teased, getting a t-shirt from his dresser.

She slipped her jeans on, deciding to go commando due to her underwear being damp from earlier foreplay. "Well you could always come with me, you know?"

He watched the jeans slide up over her ample thighs and thick ass. "God, I wish I could, Love. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with all these fuzz nuts and I couldn't leave this house anyways. There's too much family history here."

"I know." She smiled while finishing getting dressed. "See? We're at an impasse here."

"Can't you work from home with your job?" He was grasping at straws.

"I could, yes. But Sam, I just got out of a controlling relationship. I need time to be me, to find myself." She felt guilty, seeing the hurt in his eyes.

But he just nodded, moving over to her to kiss her on the forehead. "Well, you know where to find me when you're ready."

She reached up and pulled him down for a kiss. "You are an amazing man. Hell, I'd even say you are perfect. So don't ever think you aren't good enough or need to hide away in your castle."

His only response was to pull her closer and kiss her again. "Alright, I'm serious this time. Get out of here before I lock you up."

She laughed, pulling away. "You'll see me again, Sam. Don't ever doubt that."

Annabelle wiped the tears away from her eyes as she watched the clouds part for the plane she sat inside. Being a frequent flyer, she got to isolate herself in first class, sulking from her own decision. A decision she was no longer sure was the correct one. But thinking about all the things she wanted to do with her life, she squared her shoulders and rubbed the last of the tears with her sleeve. "No more self pity, Anna." She mumbled to herself. She was going to do what she wanted. She was going to dress more her own age, not super conservative like Gideon liked. She longed to live on her own, to decide when to go out with her friends and even adopt a dog if she wished. She wanted to be her own person. Rediscover her likes and dislikes without being persuaded one way or another. She was done being the perfect politician's wife. She was ready to be Annabelle Kent, Legal Assistant and free woman.

"If you could please, take your seats and fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing momentarily. Thank you for flying with us." A stewardess spoke over the intercom.

Popping her gum in her mouth, Anna buckled as asked and closed her eyes. She hated landing the most. It was equivalent to falling for her, which gave her anxiety. Speaking of anxiety... Gideon was the one who was going to be getting her from the airport. He insisted that he wanted to talk over dinner tonight and she owed him at least that. Feeling the drop in her stomach and chest, combined with the dull pressure in her head, she gripped her armrests firmly.

Finally off the plane, through security, and suitcase in hand, Anna couldn't help but smile at Gideon in one of his casual button ups and lighter pair of jeans. His smile beamed back at her. "Well you weren't gone long." He stated, throwing his arm over her shoulder and kissing her temple before releasing her. She appreciated the space and hoped they could still be friends through all this. She's always loved him, but looking back she hasn't loved him in the way a wife should since they left college. That's when things started to change. He changed and wanted her to change too.

Coming back to their conversation as they walked to the parking garage, she glanced at him. "Well I didn't go to the ranch to run away from my problems, I just wanted the mountain air to clear my head."

There was a pause. "And what did the mountains tell you?"

Here goes nothing. "That I love you but being friends is what's best for us. At least for now." She shouldn't have added that last part. Anna had no desire to ever get back together with him but she couldn't take it back now.

She barely saw him nod with her peripheral vision, focusing on maneuvering through the crowded airport. "I suppose I could work with that, even if being friends is the final outcome."

This time she actually turned to look at him. "You'd seriously be okay if we were to just be friends? No animosity? No hard feelings?"

"Well, our mothers will be pretty pissed and I know my dad could honestly give two shits. But I'd be fine with it. Just no promises that you still won't star in some of my jerk off fantasies."

She couldn't help it. She stopped in her tracks and doubled over in laughter. Gid chuckled with her, happy to see her laugh freely. It felt like forever since he had seen her carefree about anything and instantly felt guilty. He had smothered this woman for the last couple years, basically breaking down her spirit, to make her what he thought he needed. "Alright beautiful, come on. Let's get to dinner then. I think I need a drink."

Composing herself, she hiked her purse higher on her shoulder and grabbed the handle for her suitcase. "I'm sorry, Gid."

He snorted, "For what? Finally growing a backbone? Don't ever be sorry for being yourself. I'm the one who's sorry for being an asshole, for letting my mom be a bitch to you, and holding you back from what you really wanted to do in life. I was a selfish bastard and you never did anything but cater to my every idiotic demand. You've been the perfect girlfriend and fiancé, you deserve the world and I completely dropped the ball."

Stepping into the elevator, he pressed the number for the floor of the parking garage he was in. "You know... I really hate that fucking word."

"What word?" he asked curiously.

"Perfect. It has come to mean something bad for me and I vow to forever be imperfect. I don't want to ever be anyone but me again, no fakeness."

Grabbing the underside of her wild hair gently, he kissed the top of her head. "That's a good vow to make. Fuck everyone else and you do you the best you can."

"Well thank you. And you can let me go now."

"Right, sorry." Then the elevator dinged. "Bar, restaurant, or head home and order a pizza?"

"Do you mind just heading home and ordering in? I'm kind of tired from my traveling and it's been an emotionally tolling day." She was happy she wore her favorite low cut but long sleeved black shirt because the breeze traveling through the garage was creating goose bumps everywhere.

He cocked his head, looking at her worriedly from over the top of his BMW but she just ignored him, set her suitcase in the back seat, and climbed in. He sat down too, turning over the engine. "Pizza is good. I've got plenty of rum, tequila, wine, beer. You want alcohol, it's there. Plus, we won't have to pay for an Uber if we're already home."

12