beauty in New Orleans

Story Info
beauty and I take the train to a kinky weekend.
5.9k words
4.65
6.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

beauty and I boarded the Amtrak City of New Orleans in Memphis at 7:50am heading to the Crescent City for three days of food, fun, music and debauchery. The occasion is the annual Black Tailor Ball, which is not a ball at all, well, not that kind of ball.

Once on board, we got settled in our sleeper.

Normally, you wouldn't necessarily pay for a sleeper car for an eight hour day trip, but this was not a normal trip. I love to fuck on a train.

"House rules," I said.

"Yes SIR." beauty removed her clothes and knelt in front of me. her head was down, her knees apart and her hands, Palm up, on her thighs. She is a well trained submissive.

"you will be the most beautiful slut in the room," I said as I slipped her collar around her neck. "you will be safe, MY beauty, but you will be challenged. There will be women and men who will want your sex," I whispered while running my fingers through her long blond hair. "The kinks these people have knows no limit." I bit her neck, harder than I should, I suppose, but she has that power over me. When she is front of me on her knees, I loose control. I have to work hard not to let my passion for her run amuck. Plus, she likes the teeth marks left on her skin.

I ran my hands down her back and eased her forward onto her hands and knees and inserted a jeweled silver plug in her wonderful ass. she jumped a bit.

"Ok?"

"Yes SIR."

"Good girl."

"Thank YOU, SIR."

Well trained, indeed. After all these years together, it is difficult to come up with a scene we haven't done. So when the invitation came for this years ball, I responded immediately. This would be new for beauty but my third time. The guest list rotates each year. The last time, I hosted a female slut that really meant nothing to me so I instructed her to fuck everyone who asked or demanded. That will not be the case with beauty.

My first time to attend, I was the submissive to SIR BRIAN. HE was rather strict that trip and allowed me only minor dealings with the DOMS who wanted a piece of my ass, literally. I was wearing leather chaps, jock strap and vest, a pretty nice look. At one moment, SIR BRIAN bent me over a chair arm and men lined up to eat my ass. HE allowed no one to finger me or touch me in any way other than with the tongue.

"Stand, beauty." she obeyed. she always obeys. her head was still bowed and her hands by her side. her feet shoulder width apart.

"Is the plug ok?"

"Yes, SIR."

I placed my hand on the inside of her right knee and slowly worked my way up to her dripping pussy where I inserted two fingers and worked on her G-spot. she squirmed a bit and even giggled. I know she is loving it when she laughs...and screams!! she was getting close to orgasm.

"May i, SIR?"

"you may not." I continued the G-Spot massage for a bit more. she was biting her lower lip, trying not to cum. I removed my fingers.

"Oh, SIR," she moaned. I smiled. Turning her a quarter turn to her right, she was facing the window as we barreled through Mississippi Delta towns just going about their business.

It's beautiful country and the best way to see it is by train. I leaned her over and she placed her hands on either side of the window and raised her ass. she knew what was coming. I eased my cock into her pussy. Slowly at first, just using the natural rhythm of the rocking of the train. And then I plowed her pussy hard. she moaned and tried not to scream but her efforts were futile.

"SIR...SIR, may i, please?"

"Yes, MY beauty. Please do."

The words weren't out of my mouth before she was cumming with the force of a Cat 4 hurricane. I, too, knew what was coming and held on tight as she bucked like a wild animal. Not my first rodeo, I held on tight before shooting my load deep inside her.

Separating, we moved to the lower berth and collapsed. Recovery. We spooned for an hour or so before getting up to sit by the window watch the scenery blow by. I loved sitting naked with her. She is more comfortable nude than anyone I know. When we stopped in Yazoo City, MS I stood.

"Time to get ready, beauty. you may shower first."

"Yes, SIR." she stood and went to her bag and began digging through it for her things. My cum was dripping down her leg. I walked to the club car for a Hams Beer. I sat at the little bar and perused the room. There were three couples and a single man. One of the couples looked like they were perhaps going to the ball. They were checking me out, too.

After two pretty expensive beers, I went back to the sleeper to find beauty blowing her hair.

That long, blond hair that always smells so good. That long, blond hair that I love to grab. My dick was getting hard just watching her. I love this woman.

I took my turn in the shower. It's tiny but it works. When I stepped out, beauty was standing with her back to me gazing out the window. I walked to her and began to tighten the laces on her corset. she sucked in and I pulled tighter. And then again. I began to dry off as she attached the black hose to the straps on the corset.

"Panties, SIR?"

"For now."

By the time we stopped in Hammond, Louisiana we were both dressed. she was kneeling in front of our window watching passengers unload and load. Always the exhibitionist.

"Stand and put your hands on the sides of the window," I said as we began to pull out of the depot. I could see the smile on her face in the window reflection. she's a tramp. My tramp.

"Come to me," I said indicating she should assume her position in front of me. I pulled the vape pen out and took a couple hits from some primo herb. I wish she would partake, and would if I commanded, but she is a professional singer of arias, art songs and show tunes, so I would do nothing to endanger her instrument. I kissed her lips. She eagerly opened for my tongue. We know how to kiss. Really kiss. I traced my finger over a couple bruises and bite marks from our first sex. She bowed her head, always obedient. I pulled her to her feet and held her in my arms staring into her eyes. Those green eyes. she never looked away.

"Time to get ready."

"Yes, SIR."

We were all packed when we finally backed into the station in New Orleans. Passengers were milling about.

"I have something for you, beauty."

"SIR?"

"A small gift."

I handed her a box. she looked at me and smiled.

"Open it."

she flipped open the box to find an exquisite gold chain. On the chain dangled a nugget of gold, with "beauty" engraved in it

"Oh SIR."

"Let ME put it on you."

I took the chain from the box and attached it to the gold D ring on her collar.

"May i speak, SIR?"

"Yes, you may."

"This is the best gift ever, SIR. It's beautiful."

As we disembarked the train, we walked down the long ramp to the station. Hardly anyone noticed that beauty, being as it was the Big Easy, was wearing her corset, which was quite amazing looking on her. It barely covered her ample chest. She was wearing black panties and hose covered only by her black leather jacket. I led her through the crowd by her new leash. she walked a step behind me, as was usual. The couple I thought may have been kinksters, most definitely were. She was obviously a DOMME and he, her slave. She and I spoke. beauty and "po'boy" did not acknowledge each other. Both well trained.

It was easy finding our Uber. The driver couldn't keep her eyes out of the rear view mirror watching every move beauty made. I pulled beauty's panties to the side and indicated she should finger her pussy. She put on quite a show and when we arrived at the St Anne Hotel, offered her fingers to the driver who eagerly took them into her mouth.

"Y'all have fun at the ball," she said. "Here is my card. Puleaze call me...if I can serve you in any way while in town."

"Thank you, we will," I said taking her card.

Check in was a breeze. We obviously weren't the only Tailor folks staying here. Sitting in the lobby was a leather drag queen sipping on a tall fruity drink, typical in New Orleans. Sitting across from her was a rather scary butch. leather lesbian drinking beer from a can. A couple of leather guys passed through the lobby heading onto the street. Yeah, this was going to be a fun couple days. beauty never looked up. Dang she is perfect. The butch checked her out.

"I hope you'll be available tomorrow night," she said as we headed to the elevator. I winked at the leather lez hoping she took it to mean that she had a good idea.

Our room overlooked the court yard. Cobble stone with tables scattered about and an old fountain in the corner. The room smelled musty, as all rooms do in New Orleans, at least the old ones in the French Quarter. beauty removed her clothes and knelt in front of me. I allowed her to suck my dick. she is great. My dick feels like this is where it belongs. It didn't take me long to cum. She took every drop. And then drained that last bit from my now spent, cock. As always, I needed recovery time.

We had dinner reservations at Galatrois at eight. It is not my favorite restaurant in the city, but she had requested it. We dressed in "civilian" clothes and walked the few blocks. Leather and denim were everywhere. People all in black. We would have fit in, but dressing up like this is fun, too.

Supper was a delight. We flirted with one another and fed each other shrimp. We laughed and visited with the waiter, who had worked there as a waiter since returning from Vietnam. After a dinner of exquisite gulf coast fare, we walked the streets a bit. Arm in arm. Typical tourists. The parties had already begun. Bourbon street was filled with DOMS and DOMMES leading their pets around on leashes. Chaps seemed to be the most popular clothing item. There were male and female asses on display everywhere. One young lady was blowing her man on a balcony. This is New Orleans.

It had been years since beauty had been to New Orleans so we did a few tourist things. A Hurricane at Pat O'Brien's, Dixieland music, street performers. New Orleans is back and it's wonderful.

Back at the hotel, we settled in for the night. We slept until ten o'clock, cleaned up and hit the streets. The French Market and Jackson Square. We grabbed po'boys at a little bistro. We made a bit of a day of it before heading back to the hotel to get ready for the ball.

At eight, Kathleen, our Uber driver, picked us up and carried us to a house in the Garden District. It sat off the street a bit and was gated. I presented my invitation to the man at the gate.

"You sure that invite doesn't say plus two?" Kathleen asked.

We walked the pathway to the house and were greeted by a couple dressed in leather. Her tits were not covered but supported from underneath. Her boots were thigh high.

He was in black leather pants and long sleeve shirt. He opened the door and we stepped into the great hall. The serenity of outside did not follow inside. All along the walls were submissives tied to hitching posts, for lack of a better word. If you are tied to these posts, your DOM/DOMME has offered you to whomever wants you. Most had on some clothes but their genitals and asses were exposed for all.

On the stairs, spaced evenly, were males and females, standing naked. If you won one of the carnival games, you got to choose one as a prize.

As we entered the main hall we were announced. "Maestro and beauty."

beauty was stunning as she walked into the great hall. Her hand placed on mine. She owned the room. She was dressed in black from head to toe. Ankle boots, black hose which led to the black, satin corset and a floor lengthed cloak that fastened at the neck. And the collar with gold rings and of course the leash. Yes, she was a vision. And she belonged to me.

We made our way to the bar with every eye on my beauty. Champagne.

"Good evening." It was our host. "Maestro, it's good of you to join us again. And you, my dear, are delicious."

"Nice to see you again, Thor. This is a great gathering."

"We will make the announcement in a bit. Enjoy yourselves. beauty." He turned and walked away. We mingled. Or hunted. The leather lesbian from the hotel, was on the other side of the room. Other characters chatted and formed links for later. A bull walked around with nothing on but chaps. His rather large cock announcing his presence. A couple young boys were on their all fours serving as foot stools for their DOMS. Maybe not their DOMS, but DOMS nonetheless. A man approached me and asked if I was interested in buying a raffle ticket. The prize winner would be able to issue the first fifty licks to the women tied to a stock in the center of the room. Each ticket was $250 with proceeds going to a group that cares for the poor and indigent in New Orleans. I bought four tickets thinking, if I won, I would make beauty deliver the licks.

"Ladies, gentlemen, lovers of pain, humiliation and just good old fucking, welcome." It was Thor. "The doors are closed, no one else will be admitted. The carnival games will now commence and of course all the anterooms are available. So have fun. Use condoms. And buy a raffle ticket. Lovely Brenda, is chained and ready. The first fifty lashes with the flogger will go to the winner, the rest will have to pay five dollars per lick. Let's raise some money and see which lash makes Brenda cum! Enjoy yourselves, my fellow pervs."

I led beauty through the crowd which parted like the Red Sea. No hand dared to even touch her, as if she had a no grope sign around her neck.

"I see Maestro has decided to join us this year. Welcome."

"Thank you, Axel. And may I present beauty." She curtsied, never looking up or speaking

"I certainly hope she will be available tonight."

"We will see, Axel. The night is still young."

If beauty were a two bit whore, I would not allow Axel to touch her. He has a tendency to get rough, real rough.

We mingled, I visited with old and new friends. A young man, about thirtyish approached and introduced himself.

"I am Kyzer."

"Maestro. And this is beauty." Again she curtsied. she knew a real DOM when she saw one. It is unusual for a DOM so young to be invited to the Tailor. He was six feet, dark hair and eyes. His voice was soft. He appeared to come from a good up bringing.

"And May I look at her face, Maestro"

"Of course."

Kyzer lifted beauty's chin and gazed into her eyes. He was hooked and I believe beauty liked what she saw as well.

"My you are beautiful."

I nodded

"Thank you, sir."

"I hope we meet up later," he said as he kissed beauty's hand and left us.

"Do you like him?"

"Yes, SIR."

she has learned over the years to not quibble when I ask her a direct question.

"Would you like to fuck him tonight?"

"Possibly, SIR. I am at your command."

As the night wore on, groups gathered together to exercise their kinks. A pretty young man was on center stage right now being spit roasted by two big dick bulls that were showing him no mercy. A fiftyish woman was bound in a stock and men and women with strap-ons, were wearing her out. Her screams were muted by the ball gag in her mouth. Others were being flogged and spanked with any number of weapons of ass destruction.

We walked down the hall where the anterooms were. While watching a rather erotic bukkake scene, I was approached by a gorgeous young woman appropriately dressed as a servant.

"Excuse me Maestro, but Victoria wishes the two of you to join her in her parlor."

I had never met Victoria but all kinksters knew her. She is the grande dame of all things kinky in New Orleans.

"Of course," I said as we followed one of the finest asses I had ever seen, down the hall.

"Victoria, May I present Maestro and beauty?"

"Come in, please. So you must be the young lady I've heard so much about."

I nodded.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You have caused quite a stir to our little gathering."

"I apologize,Mistress."

Victoria let out a laugh. "No, my dear. It seems like everyone wants your pussy."

"I do not know what to say, Mistress, other than I am flattered."

"Come to me beauty."

she approached and went to her knees and into position.

"You have done such a good job, Maestro."

"Thank you, ma'am"

"With Maestro's permission, of course, I believe I would like to for you to join me for awhile."

"Of course, Victoria," I said as I passed her the leash. beauty stood and followed Victoria to a rather large, well appointed bed where her girls removed beauty's clothes and then attached her wrists and ankles to the bed posts.

"You May leave, Maestro."

I did. As I walked through the door into the hall, I heard the leather strap slash through the air and land properly on my beauty's ass.

I scouted the crowd looking for a young man who caught my eye earlier in the night. There was no way to know where he was so I just wandered room to room until I found him licking the boots of some DOM while a dyke fucked his ass with a massive strap on. There was cum in his hair. Marks all over his back. I moved on.

"Titus," I hollered when I saw an old friend leading a male and female around. They were naked but still looked "fresh."

"Maestro, my friend. It is so good to see you."

We hugged. Titus had trained SIR BRIAN and over the years had given me " refresher courses" in the fine art of BDSM. He was a master. Older now, but still respected by the community.

After some pleasant chat Titus asked, "Would you care for one of my apprentices?"

"I am in the mood for the young man."

"Excellent choice. He is young, yet, and can be a bit of a handful, but once he is properly trained, he will be a valuable servant."

Titus handed me the leash.

"What is the young man's name?"

"He hasn't got a name yet. He's not far enough along. I just call my boy."

"Thank you, Titus for your generosity."

"boy needs a new set of hands on him. So by all means, do with him as you will."

"Come along, boy. Let's find a place where I can get to know you. Does he have a safe word?"

"Orange, but he's never used it."

"Let's see if I can get him to use it. Let's go, cunt."

We walked done another hall and found a wonderful playroom that had just a threesome going on. Two men had a young lady on a rack and were laughing as they dripped wax on her tits and cunt. An electric fucking machine was pounding her pussy. I smiled and turned toward boy. I pointed at the table and he sat on the side.

"On your back."

he obeyed. I strapped his ankles and wrists to the anchors. I hated the thumping and bumping music being piped in so I looked for a volume control. Not finding one I turned my attention to boy. I lowered the trapeze from the ceiling and attached some nipple clamps and raised the device until his nipples were stretched just a bit. An interesting set of small, antique hour glasses were aligned. As the first glass emptied the nipples were stretched an inch more. Then the next hour glass began to empty until all eight were empty and the poor boy would be in a lot of agony. The ancients knew how to inflict pain.

I sat next to boy and put a drop or two of lube on his cock and began to play with it. He was young and his cock was like a baseball bat. In my younger days, I would have been jealous. Today, I am in awe. I slowly went up and down and spent extra time on the sensitive underside. The first hour glass emptied. His nipples were stretching. An added benefit that I did not know about was that the device tightened the clamps as they stretched. I thought to myself I had to find one of these machines. boy was torn between the pleasure of me jacking him and the pain of his nipples. I know the feeling having learned this from SIR BRIAN.

Down the other hall, Victoria was having her way with beauty. An electric nipple clamp had been attached to her clit. The juice roaring through it was making beauty squirm. Her ass was red with marks made from a variety of paddles. A butt hook was in her ass and, at the other end, beauty's hair had been braided and attached in the circle. If she moved her head the hook moved around inside her ass.

12