Becca and Julie Get Married Ch. 02

Story Info
Becca, Madame and Mistress run into a problem
3.8k words
4.27
6.7k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I are sharing this series. Some of the stories are published under her name (Pretty_Sissy_Julie) and some under my name. The first chapter was published was published under her name. I would suggest you read that first and then read this one.

*

Becca was amazed at how quickly things were moving along. Madame and Mistress Nancy had obviously been planning this trip for a long time. Mistress pulled into the driveway yesterday with a brand new van she had purchased just for the trip. It had "captains chairs" in the front and 2 behind those. It "tricked out" nicely and even had carpeting in the cargo section.

The van was packed for the long trip and even had sleeping bags packed. Considering how events in the country had been in the last few months, they decided not to stay in a motel along the way, but would sleep in the van.

Once the van was loaded, we got into it, Madame and Mistress in the front, Before we left, Madame put a remote controlled vibrator in my cunt and secured me with cuffs on my wrists in front of my waist, Once I was properly prepared, Madame put the seat belt on me. Even cuffed like this, I was able to flash truckers my tits as they went by.

It had recently snowed in the north east so even though we thought the trip would take 2 days, they had allowed for 3 days just in case we encountered more bad weather.

The Dominants took turns driving and if a trucker went by, I would lift my sweater exposing my tits. If the trucker blew his horn, Madame would reward me by turning on the vibrator and letting me cum. After a few hours I was sitting in a puddle of cum and the van reeked of my cum juices.

At the end of the first night, Mistress took an exit off the interstate and found a deserted area where we would spend the night. Mistress would set the car alarm and we would all go into the back and fuck like bunnies and then curl up in the sleeping bags for the night. Between our kinky sex and the fact that we were not able to shower, the van soon smelled like a nasty whore house.

During the second day we realized we were making great time and figured that we would just need to spend on more night in the van before we got to Julie's house. Due to the virus, we did not want to use public bathrooms. Any time one of us had to pee or shit, we would pull off the side of the road and tend to our needs, with me licking them clean. If I had to "go" one of them would lick me clean.

As it got late, Mistress pulled off the interstate and found a deserted area. The 3 of us went into the back and got naked and started to kiss and finger each other's cunts. At one point, the Dominants put their strappies on. They were 16 inches long, 8 inches went into their cunts and then they put their harness on with 8 inches hanging out.

I was put on my hands and knees and Madame started to fuck my ass. As Madame was fucking me, Mistress was fucking Madame's ass as well. The three of us were really into it and had cum a few times. As we were winding down there was a loud noise and we looked up to see two cops at the back of the van with the door open wide. "Shit!" Mistress realized in her haste she had forgotten to lock the van or set the alarm.

The two cops were male and female. We would learn the male cop was named Dennis. His uniform fit tight because he was quite overweight. The female was named Jeannie and she was simply gorgeous. Her uniform was tight too, but that was because it hugged every curve of her body and really made her perky tits looked great.

Just as they got in and shut the door we scrambled to get ourselves together. We all got on our knees, the dildos hanging obscenely from their cunts. Mistress reacted first "What the fuck are you doing her?"

Dennis said, "Are you kidding? We see a van rocking on a deserted road and hear screaming? Of course we are going to investigate! There was so much screaming that we thought someone was getting murdered."

Madame tried to be reasonable "I understand officer, but obviously that is not the case. Could you please leave so we can get some sleep please?"

Jeannie said "I don't think so. It looks like we have people breaking the law in our little town here and you need to be arrested."

I was pissed "Arrested for what? Having sex in a van is not a crime?"

Dennis smiled "No but being a whore is a crime."

Madame said "Who said we were whores?"

Jeannie just laughed "Are you kidding me? The 3 of you are bare assed naked in front of strangers and none of you have made an attempt to even cover your tits. Let's stop pretending. Besides, procession of drugs is a crime in this state."

Mistress screamed "Drugs, are you crazy? Okay, maybe we are whores, but we have never done drugs in our lives!"

With that Jeannie reached into her pocket and took out a baggie of a white substance and looked to Dennis. "Hey Dennis, look what I found here in the van." They both laughed as she waved the baggie around.

All three of us looked at each other and then Madame said in a calm voice. "Okay, what is it that you want?"

Dennis had an evil smile. "Good girl, you get the idea. Here is what we have here. I love fucking fat women and you and that other one there, he pointed at me, are exactly what I like. Jeannie over here, she is a lesbian, and I bet she would love to fuck the other one."

Jeannie said "Here is what is going to happen. We are going to take you to a building that we have just for such occasions. After we have had our fun, you can go in your merry way. If not, we will take you in for procession of drugs. You decide."

We knew we had no choice and agreed to their terms. Dennis just smiled "Just like I said, they are whores. This should be fun."

They made us turn around and cuffed our wrists behind our backs. Madame and I were strapped into the back seats and Dennis drove the van. Jeannie took Mistress into the police car and we drove to the building.

As he drove Dennis said "I love fat girls like you two. I will treat you good. But that other girl, she is in a world of hurt. Jeannie has a real nasty streak and she will have a lot of fun with that bitch."

The building was nothing more than a very large shed. We were pushed into the building and Dennis laughed "Those 2 bitches look like they love having cocks." With all of the confusion, I had forgotten that Madame and Mistress were still wearing their dildos. While we were still cuffed and helpless the cops took off their uniforms and got naked.

That is when we got a chance to see their bodies. As expected Dennis had a big belly, but his cock was average, maybe 6 inches or so. Jeannie was very sexy. Her tits were a nice 36C. Her ass and legs were tight, it was obvious this woman took good care of herself.

Jeanie spoke first. "See those two, pointing to Mistress and Madame. They are the dominants and the other girl is the slave." Dennis was confused "How do you know that?"

"Easy, look at their cunts. Those two are trimmed and have a landing strip, the other one is completely shaven bare. In their kinky world, slaves are bare and dominant women have their strips." That is when all of us looked at Jeannie's cunt and saw she had a strip.

Dennis said "Well, what are your names?" Madame and Mistress just glared defiantly. I realized they would never answer them and that would lead to them being beaten by that bitch Jeannie. Jeannie was just looking for an excuse to hurt us.

I said quickly "My name is Becca and that is Madame and Mistress Nancy."

Jeannie had an evil look on her face "That one Madame reminds me of that fat singer from the Mamas and Poppas -- Mama Cass; so we will just call her Mama. As to Nancy, we will simply call her Nasty."

Dennis said "I get calling the fatty Mama, but why call the other one Nasty?"

Jeannie laughed "Because she is a nasty bitch, Just watch." Jeannie went over to Mistress and grabbed her by her hair. She pushed Mistress in front of Madame and forced Mistress to her knees. The dildo that was buried in my ass was covered in shit. "Show us how nasty you are, lick that clean."

Realizing she had no choice she took the dildo in her mouth and suckled it till it was completely clean. Jeannie said "See how nasty she is?"

Then she had Mistress stand up and walk in front of me. I was still on my knees and Jeannie took the dildo Mistress was wearing that had been buried in Madame's ass and wiped the shit all over my tits. "Now lick her tits clean."

Mistress got on her knees and licked all the shit from my tits. I did not realize how excited I was till I let out a soft moan. Dennis walked over and rubbed his hand on my cunt. I was humiliated at how wet I was. Dennis just laughed "Yep we were right. This bitch's cunt is soaked. Just like we said, they are whores. Look at Nasty's face, she is covered in shit. You called that one right as well. She is downright nasty!"

We all cringed when we heard Dennis calling Mistress "Nasty."

Dennis said, "Okay, let's have some fun."

Jeanie said "Not yet, we still have one thing to do." She reached into her bag and pulled some toys as well as a shaving kit. Before any one could realize what was happening she took a cattle prod and used it to give my nipple a terrible shock. I screamed in agony and then she brought it to my cunt and shocked me there too.

Then she turned to Madame and Mistress and said. "We can do this the hard way and you will co-operate, or I will keep shocking your slave." Mistress said immediately "What do you want us to do?"

Jeannie tone was scary "There can only be one Domme in here now and that is me. I am going to have Becca shave your cunts and you will not resist. If you do, I will shock her again." Madame and Mistress looked at each other and realized they were defeated and simply spread their legs wide.

Jeannie took off my cuffs, handed me the shaving kit and I crawled to Madame. I was crying but controlled myself so as to shave Madame's cunt without cutting her.

As I shaved her cunt, she noticed how swollen Madame's labia were. She was actually excited! I had long felt that there was a very fine line between dominant and slave and that Madame was surrendering to it. Once Madame's cunt was bare, I leaned in and lovingly kissed her clit. Madame shivered.

I then crawled to Mistress. As she looked at Mistress' face, it was obvious Mistress was angry. Being very careful, I shaved Mistress' cunt and kissed her as well. Just like Madame, Mistress cunt was wet and swollen. Both of the Dominants seemed to be enjoying the new sensations.

Jeannie knew how emotional this was for Mistress and wanted to add to her humiliation. She walked over to Mistress, took off her handcuffs and ordered Mistress to crawl to her feet. At Jeannie's feet, Jeannie pointed to her feet and snapped her fingers. Mistress leaned over and kissed Jeannie's feet in an obvious act of submission.

Jeannie grabbed Mistress by the hair and made Mistress look at Jeannie's face and then spit on her face. "Open your mouth!" Mistress did as told and Jeannie spit in her mouth. "Swallow!" Mistress obeyed submissively.

While Mistress was still on her knees, Jeannie spread legs and pissed into Mistress' face. Mistress was glad as the piss ran down her face, because it covered the fact that tears were also running down her face. "Lick my cunt clean." Mistress did as told and then Jeannie turned around so her sexy ass was inches from Mistress' face.

Madame and I looked at each other. We both knew what was going to happen, but we were terrified as to how Mistress would react. Jeannie squatted by Mistress' face and started to grunt. As she did we could see her asshole start to expand as she pushed shit out and it landed on Mistress' face and tits. After Jeannie was finally done shitting, she pushed her ass on to Mistress' face and smeared the shit all over her face and hair.

"Rub your tits and smear the shit all over your body." After Mistress obeyed, Jeannie pushed her ass back "Lick me clean Nasty." Both Madame and I shivered as we heard Jeannie call Mistress "Nasty." Mistress simply leaned in and obeyed. After she was finished, Jeannie looked to Dennis. "See why I decided to call her Nasty?"

Dennis was too shocked to respond. He had never seen anything like this before. He came over to Mistress and started to jerk off. It did not take long and he released a huge load all over Mistress face and tits.

Mistress did not wait to be ordered, she simply smeared the cum with the shit. I was never so proud of Mistress as I was just then. She was degrading herself so that I would not be hurt again by Jeannie.

Jeannie told Dennis to prepare us for the "fun time." It was obvious that Jeannie and Dennis had done this before. He took out metal collars and locked them around our necks. Then He attached about 15 feet of chain to our collars. This meant that we could move about but we were still anchored to the floor and could not escape.

As he was doing that, Jeannie was playing with herself and just had an intense orgasm. She to Mistress "Come here Nasty and lick my cunt clean." Mistress obeyed and then remained at Jeannie's feet. Jeannie playfully twirled Mistress' hair working the shit and cum deep into Mistress' scalp.

Dennis walked to the heat controls and turned the heat up high and then took off our cuffs. "I like to see my fat bitches sweat. Okay Becca and Mama, start doing jumping jacks." We looked at each other and started jumping. I am 40DD and Madame is 42DD, our tits jiggled and shook wildly all the time we were jumping.

In no time both of us were covered in thick layer of sweat. "Stop jumping and bend over." Once we obeyed, Dennis came over and started to lick our sweaty asses. He even put his tongue between our sweaty cheeks.

"Stand up and put your hands on your heads." Once done, Dennis came over and licked our armpits. I can't imagine how nasty our pits must have tasted. "Pinch your nipples and pull your fat tits up." As we did, we exposed the underside of our tits. Between the fact that we had not showered for 3 days and we were covered in sweat, I could not begin to understand how bad we both smelled. That did not bother Dennis, he was loving every minute of our disgusting smells and tastes.

Then Dennis tossed out some jump ropes. "Okay fat girls, start jumping rope." We obeyed and again our tits were jiggling wildly. I watched in fascination as the dildo between Mdames' legs bounced up and down.

Jeannie called out "Stop, I have a better idea," Jeannie went over to Madame and released her harness and slid the dildo out of Madame's cunt. She handed it to Dennis so he could lick the part of the dildo that was soaked in Madame's cunt juices.

With that, Jeannie went into her toy box and produced clamps and attached them to our nipples and our cunt lips. The pain was so intense that I could feel myself drifting into sub space. Then Jeannie added weights to the clamps. "Now start jumping rope."

As we did, the clamps bite into our nipples and cunts and the pain soon shifted to pleasure for us both. Dennis screamed out "Stop, get on your hands and knees."

Once like that Dennis got behind Madame and started to fuck her cunt. Since he had just cum a few minutes ago, he took a long time to cum. Madame was soon screaming as she had an intense orgasm. Finally Dennis came and filled her cunt.

Once he pulled out, he put his cock in my face and I quickly licked it clean. Without asking permission, I crawled to Madame and licked her cunt clean bringing her to another orgasm. Dennis just watched and shook his head "No doubt about it, these are whores."

Madame and I were allowed to snuggle together in a sweaty pile as attention was turned to Jeannie and Mistress.

Jeannie commanded "Nasty, stand up and put your hands on your head bitch." Mistress did as commanded. Her body was streaked with shit and cum and like the rest of us she was sweating hard in the heat. Jeannie got behind Mistress and viciously slapped her ass. Then she unhooked the harness and slipped the dildo from her cunt. She tossed it to Dennis who feasted on Mistress' cum juices.

Jeannie put the cuffs back on Mistress' wrists in front of her body. Jeannie attached a rope to the cuffs and looped it around a hook in the ceiling and pulled so that Mistress was full extended. "Spread your legs bitch." Mistress obeyed. In spite of being covered in piss, shit and cum, her cunt shaved like a slave and being tied and helpless, Mistress still maintained a sense of authority. Jeannie knew that and was determined to break her.

Jeannie took out a whip, the ends of the strands had little knots in them. She brought the handle up and Mistress kissed it. Then Jeannie stepped back and started to viciously whip Mistress. The strands landed her her ass, thighs, back and at times wrapped around and landed on her cunt and clit.

Between the heat and her exertions, Jeannie was soon dripping in sweat. When Mistress refused to scream out in pain, Jeannie got in front of her and punched her in her belly. We saw Mistress' body flinch and then Mistress did projectile vomiting and puked all over them both. That sent Jeannie over the edge and she brutally beat and whipped Mistress.

All Madame and I could do was watch and beg Jeannie to stop. Our begging seemed to please Jeannie and she stopped and threw down the whip. She looked at Mistress with respect and smiled. "You never begged me to stop. Do you think you have won? Any fool can resist pain, but I know you better. You never cried out because secretly you were loving the pain and humiliation."

Jeannie then slowly and lightly rubbed and fingered along Mistress' cunt. As she did we heard Mistress moan softly. Jeannie continued to lightly finger Mistress' cunt until we saw her body actually spasm. Mistress came so hard that she pissed herself.

Jeannie allowed Mistress some time to recover and then pushed her chin up and spit in her face. Her tone was harsh "I own you bitch. I exposed you for what you really are. You are a woman that craves the same kind of abuse and humiliation as your slaves do." With that Jeannie released Mistress and she fell hard on to the ground. The cuffs were removed and Jeannie looked at her and said nothing. Mistress crawled to Jeannie's feet and kissed them and then after Jeannie turned around, Mistress licked her sweaty ass clean.

Jeannie told Dennis to get on the floor on his back. As he did Jeannie first pissed on him and then slowly mounted his cock. Once his cock was buried inside of her, she looked at us all and said; " I own you all. I have broken you all down sexually." That excited Dennis as he started to pump his hips up and down until both of them collapsed in a mess on the floor.

Finally Jeannie stood up, Dennis' cum running down her legs as she did. She reached for the keys and tossed them to me "You are all free to go. But don't think of turning us into anyone." She pointed to the corners of the room where we noticed for the first time there were cameras. "Everything we did has been recorded. If you give us any trouble, this will all go on the internet."

Madame looked up and said "That would ruin you too. You would be expelled from the police force."

Dennis nodded slowly and said "You are right, that would be a problem, IF WE WERE REALLY POLICE! We have been running this scam for years and it always works. Look we all had a good time. Just think about it time to time and smile."

Jeannie said "We have all your clothes, you will have to leave here just as you came in, naked. It is dark now and with any luck you should be able to get to your final destination without being exposed. Now leave, before we change our minds."

12