Becca and Julie Get Married Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls get married, branded and fucked.
4.2k words
4.64
6.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be the conclusion of this series. For now, my name is Becca. I am an older BBW and a whore. I have been a whore since I was 18 and now I am in my 60's. About a years or so ago, I got married to one of the women that was the owner of the whorehouse I worked in. We are about the same age and she is a BBW as well. Since she was an owner of the brothel, she did not whore herself as much as I did, but her tastes in sex were just as kinky and nasty as mine are. Her name is Lily Ann, but most people call her "Madame or Annie."

Madame does not like it when the girls that worked for her called themselves whores or sluts. She insisted that we were prostitutes of just "prossies." She felt that whores or sluts just let people fuck them for the money. A prossie is a professional that has skills and pride in her work that makes her a professional at what she does.

My sister, Julie, also worked in the whorehouse since she turned 18, but she is not a genetic woman, but has been on hormones since she was 18. She has been a beautiful sissy almost all of her life. She still has a small cock and balls, which we call her "clit and lady parts." She and the other brothel Owner, Mistress Nancy (a genetic woman), just recently got married as well, it was a double ceremony.

Shortly after the marriages our Mom passed away and then all 4 of us got sick at different times. We are finally all healthy and emotionally secure so we went back into the lifestyle. This will be my first story since then. I hope you enjoy it.

Finally, I would strongly suggest that you read the other chapters in this series. I wrote chapters 2 and 4, while my sister wrote chapters 1, 3 and 5. Her chapters are listed under her name; Pretty_Sissy_Julie. Once again, please enjoy.

As I wrote this story I decided to break it up into 2 different parts. The first part will be the branding of Julie and I as slaves. Parts of it will be intense and some may not care for it. The second part is where the kinky sex kicks in. You can skip the first part if you wish and still be able to follow what happens in the second part.

Part I -- The Branding

By the end of the week, all 4 of us were exhausted and smelled of cum, sweat piss and shit. As promised, Julie and I physically and mentally abused Mistress and Madame. We did this because this is what they wanted. Both of them wanted to get in touch with the newly discovered submissive sides. Now on this last day, the four of us sat together in the barn to decide our mutual future.

Mistress spoke first "Girls, Madame and I can't tell you how much we appreciate what you did for us this last week. The extreme abuse and humiliation was exactly what we needed to regain our self esteem. We, especially me, realize we did nothing wrong and our reactions to the sexual abuse and humiliation were understandable. If you are still willing, we would love to marry you both!"

Julie and I hugged our wives to be and then hugged each other. I said "Nothing would make us happier. We love you both so much!"

Mistress then said "Remember we told you before all this started that Madame and I had something important to ask you? Now is the time." She looked at my sister "Julie for years, Madame has owned you as her slave and you have been branded by her. Those brandings were always just temporary and wore off after a few years. Now that you will become my wife and slave, I want to brand you permanently with branding irons like Master Scott branded his slave/wife Sue." (Sue worked with us at the brothel and became a dear friend to all of us, she had been branded by her Master/husband when she married him).

We all heard Julie gasp. She said "I remember how Sue told me how much it hurt, but also how proud she was to be branded like an animal. Her arse always looks so sexy with her Master's marks on her. Yes Mistress, I would be honored to wear your brand."

Madame spoke next. "Becca, if you are willing, I want to have you branded as well." I never hesitated, "Yes Madame, I would be honored as well."

Madame told me "Here is what I want. On one ass cheek I will have branded the words Prossie and underneath that will be Wife. On the other cheek will be the word Slave and underneath that will be the symbol my family used in the past to brand their animals 10 small circles forming a larger one. That was the temporary brand that Julie always wore for me. Is that agreeable girl?" I said "It's perfect, thank you."

Mistress said "Julie, for you on one side it will say Whore and underneath it will slave Wife. One the other side it will say Slave and under that it will have a symbol I designed. It will be a circle with the letters M and N linked inside the circle for 'Mistress Nancy.' Do you like that dear?" Julie answered her by dropping to my knees and kissing her feet. "I will take that as a 'yes' thank you Julie."

It had been a long day and the next morning we got up to plan our wedding. Mistress and Madame showered while Julie and I prepared breakfast. All of us were nude as we sat down to eat. Madame spoke first "Girls, what we have planned is actually 2 ceremonies. The first will be a simple ceremony. We will all go to town hall, get our marriage licenses and get married by the Deputy Mayor. I have already called and made the arrangements and Master Scott and Sue will be our witnesses. If that is acceptable, we will get married tomorrow."

Both Julie and I said that was great. Then Mistress spoke "Later this week Master Scott will brand you both. Once you have healed enough, we will have a ceremony that will be attended by the members of our kinky community from both New York and Tennessee, We thought we could decorate the barn and host it there."

The next day we all went to meet Master Scott and his slave/wife Sue at town hall. It was a simple ceremony and we went back to our house to have a drink and talk about what was next. Master Scott told his wife "Sue, tell the girls what to expect as they get branded."

"Yes Master, girls I will not lie to you, it is very painful. Master tied me with my ass in the air, I am glad he did. He tied me so I could not move and that made the process faster. I shit myself and then vomited as I started to smell my flesh burning." Julie grabbed my hand and held it tightly as Sue continued "There is nothing sexy about it girls. It not sexy scat play, it is simply your body reacting to extreme pain. Are you sure this is what you want?"

I said "Julie and I have talked about this before. We are women. Most women suffer great pain as they give birth. We never had the chance to experience that kind of pain, so we are happy to experience a different kind of pain as women."

We finished our drinks and started to get comfortable. We all got naked and fucked our partners and then had another drink. As we lounged around I saw cum oozing from Mistress' cunt and Sue's asshole was oozing cum as well. I looked at Julie "Can you fuck my ass too Julie, I want cum dripping from me as well."

Madame just rolled her eyes at me as Julie and I started to fuck. I got on hands and knees and felt Julie's tongue along the crack of my ass. I knew my asshole was gaping wide because Madame had used her strap on dildo as she fucked me. It was the dildo that had nasty bumps and ridges on it so I knew everything "back there" was quite loose.

As Julie licked my asshole and pushed her tongue inside me, I reached between my legs and started to finger my cunt. I looked out and saw Sue was sucking Master Scott's cock and Mistress and Madame were fingering each other. Finally I felt Julie get behind me and push her clit into my ass and we rocked back and for slowly building to a nice orgasm. I heard Julie start to moan as she started to cum. Her moaning set Master off and he grunted as he came all over Sue's face. I soon felt Julie squirting inside my bowels. I love this sensation and Julie's small clit really spews out a lot of cum.

Julie and I collapsed with her on top of me, her clit still buried in my asshole. I glanced and saw that Madame and Mistress were laying side by side with contented smiles on their faces. I felt Julie pull out of my ass and she leaned over to lick me clean. Before she could, Master Scott called out "Don't do that Julie."

Master came over and put his tongue between my ass cheeks and started to lick the cum up. He made loud slurping sounds as he pushed his tongue deep inside my ass. Then he got on his knees and took Julie's clit into his mouth and suckled her clean. As he did, Julie got hard again in Master's mouth.

Sue came over to me still wearing the cum on her face from when she sucked her Master. We both watched as her Master brought Julie to another orgasm. Julie's body shook as she came again. I am always amazed at how often and quickly Julie could produce cum. Once Julie came she and Master kissed sharing the cum. I giggled as I looked at Sue "It seems your Master is full or surprises."

Madame said "It's been a long day. Scott we would be honored if you and Sue would spend the night her. Becca and Julie have prepared our spare bedroom for you. Master smiled "Thank you Annie." We all went into our bedrooms and had a very restful sleep.

The next morning I woke up and slipped out of bed so my new wife could get some extra sleep as I prepared breakfast. Julie and Sue were already up and making breakfast for their owners. As usual, we were all nude except for stockings, garters and heels. Master startled us when he came into the house from the back door. Looked at Sue and said "I did not realize your Master was up Sue." Sue just nodded quietly and finished making his breakfast.

As our new wives came out, we crawled to them and kissed their feet and then leaned up and lightly kissed their cunts respectfully. After we all had a nice breakfast Master said "Girls it is time now."

Julie and I look at each other confused, but followed Master as we all went outside. The sight I saw both terrified and excited me. There were a small fire burning and in the fire were a series of irons. Mistress said "Girls, you can still change your minds, but if not, Scott is going to brand you girls." We looked at each other and Julie said "This is what we want Mistress."

Master took us to the split rail fence we had and bent us over and tied our ankles and wrists to the posts so that our asses were sticking out. The fences were arranged so Julie and I were facing each other and could see could watch each other being branded. Additionally Mistress and Madame brought out mirrors and set them up so we could see our own assed being branded.

As the oldest, Master came over to me. I did not want to see what was going to happen so I closed my eyes. Suddenly a sharp pain radiated from my ass as Master branded me with Prossie." Before I could react, I felt another searing pain as Wife was added to my ass. I started to scream and pull at my ropes, but they held tight. I watched in amazement as I saw Master get behind Julie and brand her ass Whore and Wife. In a moment I smelled my flesh burning and puked the entire breakfast I had just eaten. I looked up at Julie and saw she just did the same thing.

Master moved quickly and branded my other ass cheek Slave and then under it Madame's designed for animals. When the design brand touched my ass, my bowels released and I shit all over Master's feet. He expected as much and quickly finished his task. Then he went over to Julie branded her other cheek Slave and applied Mistress' design as well. Julie shit herself as well and I remembered what Sue had told us earlier. This was not sexy at all, it was simply nasty as our bodies reacted to unimaginably pain.

I looked at my sister hanging limply on the fence post and smiled "It's over girl." She smiled weakly and nodded.

Our new wives untied us carefully not to step into the mess we made. Then then led us to some bales of hay and had us lay down on our bellies. I was so thankful that Mistress was a doctor! I felt her apply a dressing to both sides of my ass and watched as she did the same to Julie. As Mistress tended to us, I watched as Madame and Sue cleaned Master. The poor man had shit and vomit all over his feet and legs. I should have blushed, but I was too far into "sub space" to even care.

I must have fallen asleep, but woke up as I felt Mistress applying bags of ice on my ass. I looked up and saw Julie's ass was bandaged with a thin towel over the bandages and ice bags over the towel. Madame knelt down in front of me and kissed me lovingly. "Becca, I am so proud of you. I can't possibly express the gratitude that I have for what you just did."

I leaned up and kissed my new wife "I am so honored to wear your branding Madame. Now everyone will know I am your slave and property."

Mistress gave us both something to help ease the pain and then said "Girls, the worst is over. You will be sore tomorrow, but the pain should fade in a few days." As she spoke we saw Sue nod in agreement.

Madame said "You are our slaves and our property. Nancy and I take that seriously and promise we will always love and care for you. Property like y'all and Sue should always be cherished. Thank you both." I looked at Julie and saw she was crying, not from pain but at how loved she felt. I understood that because I was crying too and felt the same.

After a bit, Master and Madame helped me walk into our bedroom and laid me on my belly to sleep. The last thing I remembered was Mistress and Sue laying Julie next to me as we both fell into a deep sleep, helped along by the pain killers.

Part 2 -- The Ceremony

Its about 2 months since the branding and both Julie and I have gotten passed the initial pain. As we healed our wives started to treat us as they did before the branding. The first time they spanked us, it was more like love taps. The first anal was done gently and with smaller dildos. In time the spankings and fuckings became more severe, the dildos bigger, until our Owners felt that we were ready for the final ceremonies. Our Owners/wives sat us down and we started to plan.

Julie and I were naked as we knelt at their feet, our heads resting on their thighs contentedly. Both Mistress and Madame were dressed in skirts. It is very rare for either of them to wear jeans, they almost always wear dresses or skirts. Out of habit, we all parted our thighs slightly. This is a habit we all picked up as prossies. Cheap whores spread their legs wide, leaving nothing to the imagination. A good prostitute will part her legs just enough to catch someone's eye without be obvious.

Madame stroked my hair as she said "Girls, you seem to have fully recovered, am I right?" Both Julie and I agreed so she continued "Then we need to make the arrangements. We have decided on having the ceremony on July 1, this will give our New York friends time enough to make arrangements to get here to Tennessee." We spent the rest of the day making plans and later that night we went into the barn and the four of us fucked like bunnies and fell asleep together in a sexy heap of flesh.

When the day came, we finished decorating the barn. We had rented lots of card tables and chairs. Some of our kinky friends came by early to help us set up. By tradition, the Dominants were dressed and the slaves were in various stages of undress determined by their Owners. I smiled as I saw the male slaves moving fast so that their nice cocks swayed.

We arranged the tables and chairs so that there would be an aisle down the center. On either side of the barn we placed bundles of hay on the floor that would act as makeshift beds when the ceremony was over and people would start to fuck.

Once the barn was set up, all of the slaves knelt as the Dominants chose a slave to pleasure them. Owners did not use their own slave and I was used by a black man who had an especially large cock. As I sucked, he grabbed the back of my head and drove his cock deep inside my mouth and throat. I was drooling like the animal I was and slobbered all over his cock and balls as well as my tits.

He knew exactly what he was doing and his cock pummeled my face. I waved my hand and he pulled his cock out just long enough for me to puke, then pushed it back inside me and spurted down my throat. Once he was done he thanked me and then spit on my face. I was proud to wear his spittle and cum as well as my own puke dripping all over my chin, tits and belly.

Everyone left to get dressed to return in the evening. Our wives were dressed in beautiful long skirts and silk blouses. Neither wore a bra. Julie and I were dressed in silk panties, stockings, garters and heels. We both wore the same leather collars we have been wearing for years. My panties were green while Julie's were lavender. Our wives put ball gags in our mouths and then said we are all ready. Our wives went into the barn to wait for us. In a few minutes Sue came over and told us it was time.

We walked over to the entrance of the barn and got on our hands and knees. The ball gags made it impossible not to drool and we giggled as we saw each other's tits covered in drool. When we heard the recording of "Here Comes the Bride," the doors were opened wide and Julie and I crawled down the aisle.

As I crawled up the aisle I saw people standing and watching us. Dominants dressed nicely and slaves mostly naked. Many of the male slaves had their cocks and balls locked in cages, the keys hanging around their Owners necks. Many of the females had nipple clamps and chains on. I was so happy to see them all, many of them I knew from my years at the brothel. Once at the end of the aisle, we moved to kneel at our wives feet.

Master Scott was standing there as "Master of Ceremonies." He told people they can be seated. He welcomed people to the wedding and then said to Madame, would you speak please? Madame looked at the crowd and said "Thank you all for being here, though we are calling it a wedding ceremony, we were all married months ago in a vanilla ceremony. This wedding ceremony is to celebrate our kinky lifestyle with our kinky friends." Everyone laughed and then when the laughter died down she looked at me.

"Stand up Becca." I did as commanded. Madame removed the ball gag and said "Tell our friends what decisions have been made slave."

I curtsied submissively and said "Madame I have accepted my position in life as not only being your wife but as your slave as well."" With that I turned away from the audience and took off my panties and bent over for everyone to see my new branding.

I remained bent over as Mistress and Julie did the same thing. Once we were both bent over Master Scott invited the people to come up and inspect our asses and brandings. For the next 15 minutes we felt people's hands on our asses. Some just felt the lifted skin of the brands others slapped our asses as well. Many of the slaves kissed our asses as well.

Once that was done, we stood up again and faced our wives. Mistress spoke first. "Julie, I accept your bondage to me and I promise I will always love, cherish and honor you. Let me show you that love." She reached up and took off Julie's old collar and replaced it with a brand new one. The collar had imprinted on it SLAVE. One either side of the word it had small lavender jewels. Julie's birthday is in February, the stone is amethyst. A dog tag hung from the collar that said "Property of Mistress Nancy."

"Now bend over girl." Julie did as commanded and reached back to spread her ass cheeks wide apart, lewdly displaying her asshole to everyone there. I could not help but admire my sister's beautiful ass. Master handed Mistress a bottle of lube and she pushed her lubed fingers deep inside Julie's asshole. Then Mistress took out a very large butt plug. It was both thick and long. At the end of the plug was another lavender stone. Mistress brought it to the anal opening and then in one quick thrust pushed it deep inside her asshole.

12