Becca and the Beast

Story Info
A horny father arrives home.
4.2k words
4.44
74.7k
93

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers

After around 3000 miles on the road, I was glad to be finally home. Service station food was crap, so I was hungry. Being away from home for almost 2 weeks meant I was also fucking horny. As the boys in the depot would say, 'I had a serious cock on me.' It was never usually this bad. I'm talking bad to the point that I was contemplating the use of a filthy truck stop gloryhole. I shook my head and rattled the thought from my mind. I was home now.

"Am I glad to see you, babe!"

Stirring a pot on the stove, Helen, my wife, looked like she was taking care of my hunger. I strode up behind her. Caressing her waist, I pushed lumpy denim against her ass.

"Gerry, get off me, you smell like a bum!"

I squeezed tits through her shirt and kissed her neck. She was having none of it as she slipped away.

"I'm glad you're finally home," she said dryly. "You need to speak with that daughter of yours."

"What, again? What is it this time?"

"Oh, you know, the usual. Like trying to go out dressed like a slut."

"Helen, she's 18. I don't think we can force her to dress like a nun anymore."

"So typical of you, Gerry. Siding with her."

Fuck. This is all I need. Can't a guy get a little gratitude around here.

"Fine. I'll go have a word. Can you at least dish up my dinner?"

***

"Some welcome this is," I muttered as I passed through the dining room and into the hallway.

"Hey dad! Wanna play some video games?"

"Jack! My boy," I said, giving him a hearty hug. "Christ, you've grown!"

Our embrace turned into the usual competitive wrestle. He drove me back a few steps before I had him up against the wall. Our tussle almost caused some family photos to became collateral damage. Hmm, maybe she did dress a bit scantily. The boy was getting stronger, but victory was still mine.

"Damn, have you been lifting? You nearly had your old man there."

"Yeah, we've been using your bench press a little. Becca seems really into it too. Don't worry. We cleaned it and everything. So, games?"

"Well, it's good to have a gym buddy." I said, remembering her meagre workout gear a little too easily.

"Honestly son, I'm a little buzzed after all the driving. Tomorrow, I promise." I kept my voice low. "Speaking of the devil, is your sister behaving herself?"

"Pfft! Yeah, sure," Jack said, rolling his eyes.

I waited for Jack to turn the corner. Her door was slightly ajar. I knocked while pushing it open.

"Becca, what did I tell you abo- Shit! Sorry."

She quickly snapped down the black tank top that was halfway rolled up her body. I turned away from her and tried to erase the last three seconds.

"Daddy!" She yelled as she charged me.

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her pyjama clad legs around me. I had no choice but to keep my hands on her waist. Her soft lips found a way through my thick, greying beard. I swear the little bitch was doing everything she could to grind my evading crotch lump. I couldn't but glance creamy cleavage as I set her down. How could I stay mad at such a pretty smile?

"How was work, dad?"

"It was fine. Probably a lot better than here. Becca, why do you torment your mother like that?"

"Fuck that bitch. You of all people know she's an uptight asshole."

"What the hell were you wearing that annoyed her so much anyway. Apart from that classy nose ring?"

She play-bit my finger as I squeezed her oily nose. Pulling at her top, she exposed more cleavage as she spoke.

"Just this...and a skirt. No big deal."

"One below the knee I'm sure," I said sarcastically. "Honey, just go easy on your mom. Stop antagonising her."

I really thought that talking to my daughter would have eased my bone. No chance while in that top. Not even wearing a bra. I had to get to the bathroom quick and deal with this myself. It was only right across the hallway. I turned and put my hand on the door handle.

"Imagine what she'd do if she saw this," Becca said.

Craning my neck, I looked back towards her.

"Dad, promise you won't freak out?"

"Becca?" I said warily, releasing the handle.

"It's ok. You've got loads of them."

She turned her back to me. Clutching the bottom of her top, she slowly rolled it up. The black, butterfly tattoo on her lower back only looked a few weeks old. I found myself checking behind me. Not really sure why. It's not like I was doing anything wrong.

"So, what do you think?"

"Becca, why?" I whispered as I came up behind her. I cautiously placed my hand on her inky skin. Grimy fingers traced the dark pattern. I probably should have washed them first.

"Good ink work at least."

A late bloomer, it was as if she'd developed a woman's body overnight - her ass filling out the pink pyjama bottoms nicely. There was only a sliver daylight between bum and belt buckle. I spoke to disrupt my audible, heavy breathing.

"I'm a bad influence on you," I said, looking over my shoulder again.

My fingers wandered over bare hips. I found myself skimming the edges of her grey underwear.

"Is your mother feeding you properly?"

Becca shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't want to get fat. Men don't like fat women."

"And you wouldn't be able to fit in that little bed of yours."

Her top trapped my hand against her body. Long, black hair whipped me as she spun around. I eventually pulled free having felt far too much of her.

"Let me see it," she said.

I peered down at big, mischievous eyes. Her nose ring glimmered. Backing up slightly, I cracked a smile. She always asked to see it; a gift for her sweet sixteenth. I rolled up my sleeve and flexed my bicep. The word 'Becca' stretched across my skin in bold, black ink. She gave me a faux round of applause before squeezing me. Her slim fingers made my arm seem massive. I couldn't deny the comfort of her touch.

"I never get tired of it. But what about the other one." She leaned close as if sharing a secret. "The bad one."

I sighed, not quite sure what was happening. I didn't mind showing off my tats in general, all except for this particular one. People could be so judgmental. I batted her impatient fingers away from my shirt and twisted sideways. I lifted the shirt up to display the knotted muscles of my side. Hey, I'd worked hard in the gym. At least someone could see. Someone I trusted. Her fingers tickled me as they roamed over the sprawling Iron cross.

"Everyone thinks it's a Nazi symbol. It's not. It's way more than that. Much older. It's to honour our ancestors, Becca."

"I think it's fucking cool."

I kept my eyes shut as fingers wandered. I opened them again to glimpse things a father shouldn't. The black choker fastened around her neck looked tight. I almost got lost in the bumps of her cleavage - her nipples now hard.

"Ich liebe deinen Schwanz."

"Schwanz isn't German for tattoo, Becca."

"Hmm. Do you want to see my other ones?" she whispered; her eyes glued to my obvious bulge.

I followed her fingers as her top started to rise. I gazed as the cotton went past her pierced bellybutton. I gazed as it cleared more skin. Her body was warm against my palm. I should have used that fucking gloryhole.

"More ink. Such a naughty girl."

"So naughty."

I breathed hard on her face on seeing the bottom of a breast. This wasn't right. Too many people around. Denying all urges, I stopped short of her tit and bolted out of the room.

"Meine Tür ist immer offen für dich Papa!"

***

The bathroom door was barely locked before I had my cock in my hand. The same hand that had touched her ran over veiny meat. Foreskin barely pulled over the swollen head. The steady flow of precum soon helped with the exercise. I breathed hard as I jerked. Why the fuck couldn't Helen greet me like that! It was fine, I told myself. It just happened that Becca had an 18-year-old's body. Any man would be aroused by that. I closed my eyes and was greeted with the mental image -- my big hands on a tight body as I slammed into it from behind. The butterfly on her lower back. Flecks of precum splattered the bowl. I tried to stifle my moans as the door shook from her knocks.

"Dad, are you nearly done? I really need to go!"

"For fuck's sake!" I muttered as I stuffed my dripping cock down my pants. Of course, I was nearly done. Cold water drenched my hands and face. Opening the door, Becca kept her hands between her legs as she performed the 'I need to pee dance.' Bodies rubbed as she brushed passed me seeking immediate release. The back of her hand truly confounded my poor cock. Shutting the door after me, I caught a glimpse of knickers around ankles. I assumed her smile was because of the relief. I hoped she wasn't going to fall off the seat -- those things could be awfully slippy when wet.

"Did you give her a good spanking yet?" Jack said as he passed me in the hallway.

"Nah. Not yet, son."

What was the point. A punishment doesn't really work if both parties enjoy it. Red faced and frustrated, I entered the kitchen. A bowl of what looked like gruel was getting cold on the table. Fuck it. It didn't matter. I was too revved up for food. Joining Helen on the couch didn't appeal to me either. I needed to do something other than watch reality tv. Fuck or fight. I went down to the basement and tore off my shirt. My cock was still as hard as the barbell hovering above the bench. Changing strategy, I decided that lifting something heavy might release some tension. There was the Jack threat too. I was proud of my son, for sure, but wasn't quite ready to let him get the better of me just yet. My fingers curled around the shiny bar. I grunted as steel clanged. Having given up on my cock, I hoped that I'd at least have some success pumping iron.

"Such a little tease," I spat between reps.

***

I lay in bed, wide awake, wearing nothing but my boxers. It was one of those warm nights where having a hairy chest was a distinct disadvantage. I must have been made for the ice. A workout and wash had brought some relief, but the bedsheets over me were now pitched up like a tent. I rolled, sticking Helen in the ass with my erection. I ran my hand down her body as I pecked her neck. Jamming fingers beneath her knickers, I sank between cheeks and strummed warm lips.

"C'mon...C'mon babe!" I pleaded.

The lack of response was no surprise. I could see over her, the open bottle of sleeping pills on the bedside locker. It didn't make any difference to me whether she was awake or asleep. She, however, wasn't very happy the last time I'd taken her in that state -- even going so far as to throw around accusations of rape. Hoping her pussy would weep, my lips glanced unresponsive ears.

"What am I supposed to do when you sedate yourself every night. Fucking. Uptight. Asshole."

Neither of us had the same urges we had when we were 25, but Helen seemed to have dried up completely.

"I'm sorry, babe. I know it's not your fault. It's just fucking age."

My aching balls being less compassionate, I slid out of bed. At this hour, I'd have the bathroom all to myself. I followed my cock down the dimly lit hallway. A small ray of light spilled from the top. Jack's snores drowned out my footsteps as I passed his door. The bathroom was pitch black, but it was close. It wouldn't be long now until sweet relief. All I had to do was turn left. The light spilled from her room. I followed my cock.

"Shut the door," she whispered.

I eased it closed behind me. Becca was sitting upright in bed -- illuminated by the bedside lamp. That same fucking top. My boxers were off by the time I got to her. I ran my fingers through her hair and pushed into her warm mouth. Her hair was soft as she tasted precum. Probably softer than the pubes harassing her nose. Taking me deeper, Becca's concentrating eyes were glued to my swollen cock. Her firm tits sat nicely in the tank-top. My excited thrusts slowing, it was only a matter of time before our eyes locked. The undeniable image - my daughter's head bobbing on my cock. I desperately felt around for the bedside lamp switch. The light had done its job in guiding me here. Now it was time for the darkness to conceal my sin. Hidden, my two hands worked my daughter's head.

"Oh, Becca!"

I plunged my hand down her top and cupped a soft breast. I was glad I couldn't see old, wrinkly balls tapping her delicate chin. Her fingers curled around my meat as she slid off for air. I was quick to guide her back onto me. The way her tongue moved; I knew she'd done this before. Little slut. It was probably for the best. The last thing I needed was a shy, inexperienced girl. A quick release was all I wanted. No. Needed. My breathing morphed into grunting, and my groin started to go tingle. Finally! I thought. I'm finally going to fucking cum.

I snapped out of my 'almost orgasm' face as she abandoned my cock. Only warm air caressed it now. I could see neither her, nor my blue balls in the dark, although I could sense she was near. I almost knocked the lamp over as I lit the scene. Fluid dripped off my glistening dick. Becca was propped up against the headboard, her hands busy rolling panties down smooth legs. She smiled as she slingshot the warm garment at me. She touched herself as she talked.

"Don't you want to see me, daddy? I want to see you."

My hand drifted slowly from hair covered pecs to stomach. I wasn't fat by any means, but it was at times like this that I wish I still had a six pack. I slowly jerked myself and placed a knee on the mattress.

"I was so close, honey. I really wish you'd kept going."

A wicked smile crossed her face as she rolled a teasing finger. The bedframe creaked under my full weight. My knuckles dragged along her soft inner thigh -- up, up towards my prize. I rubbed her pussy as we kissed. Out of all the things, it was her tongue that felt the strangest. I couldn't count the number of kisses she'd given me over the years -- only now was I tasting my little girl's tongue. I wedged my hand under her naked ass in an attempt to lay her flat.

"Naughty Gerry," she said as she threaded my hair.

The sheer attitude on this girl. She pushed me down between her legs. I, however, was more concerned with my own pleasure. Nevertheless, I kissed her pink diamond. She moaned as I ran my tongue along it.

"Wow...Becca,"

"I trimmed it...for you."

I drove my tongue inside her twat and tasted more of her juices. It had been a long time since I'd eaten pussy, but couldn't recall it ever been as good as this. She tried to hold in her high-pitched shrieks. My poor hair was taking the brunt of her restraint. Her head arched, she sent little moans to the ceiling. I cruelly took advantage of her distracting pleasure. Jerking her ass, she was soon directly beneath me -- her legs parted either side of my raging manhood.

"Enough games. Daddy's very, very horny."

I grabbed my cock and rubbed it along her slippery pussy. The forbidden skin on skin. Her eyes shut, she looked so slight under me. Did I notice a look of uncertainty flash across her face? I flicked my cock against her opening. I knew I didn't have to do it. There was still time. I thrust forward and pressed my chest to hers. 3000 miles of driving had led to this indelible moment. Throwing more of myself deeper, Becca's eyes widened as she grimaced. I looked away and let my hips work. I simply ignored her intermittent 'ouches!' My pleasure was the only thing that mattered now.

"Oh, Becca!" I whispered as she finally massaged my broad shoulders.

Bedsprings whined as my balls crashed against her. It would be easier to finish while looking away. Our faces glanced as I looked at her. Her skin damp; thick lips were parted as she exhaled to my monstrous thuds. Sedated by cock, she looked more like a woman enjoying the ride. Completely pinned beneath me, her nose ring was just as I'd imagined. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and felt arms around my neck. Her hand rubbed my hairy back.

"Am I doing it right, daddy?"

"You're fucking perfect."

Growing in confidence, I felt her hips reply to mine.

"You feel so good around my cock."

My words weren't lies; the stirring in my balls the evidence. It was time to think about where to finish. I pictured a string of cum dangling from her metal ring. Could use her mouth? I bet she swallows. Maybe I could risk it and stay in her warm passage? Then it hit me.

"Turn around. Get on your knees."

I kneeled up to let her free.

"Wait," she said as she turned around to face me. Biting her lip, she ran her fingers through my thick chest hair.

"So sexy," she said, giggling. "Not like the other boys."

"Your mom liked it too once."

"Did you finish yet?" she said, playing with my beard.

"Huh? I said confused. "No, honey."

I clutched the bottom of her tank top and dragged it over her head. Bringing my lips to her nipples, I bowed in worship. My tongue traced a track of saliva down her belly. She moaned as I sucked the diamond in her belly button.

"You've become such a pretty woman, Becca."

"Even with my rose?"

I kissed the red flower where her slim side met breast.

"Might as well finish it off. Have a long vine wrap around your body. Your sexy little, corrupted body."

"Yeah. I think Jack will like that."

"Huh?"

She smiled, turned around and bent over. Craning her head back she smiled.

"Time to finish."

I slapped her ass and rubbed her butterfly. The perfect place for a man to shoot his load. I readied myself behind her, spat in my hand, and groped her pussy. My thick fingers closed around her shoulder as I gave her my length. Her hair bobbed from my thrusts.

"Fick mich härter, Papa!"

"Ja, du liebst Papas Schwanz!"

Our bodies slapped together like two masses of wet meat. More incoherent gibberish poured from her mouth. My fingers moistened as I muzzled it. Couldn't risk being caught when I was so damn close. Both of us soon glimmered with sweat. The small of her back flowing into the arches of her perfect ass were almost too much. I slowed my thrusts - not quite ready to leave her body. Determined, rapid back thrusts played havoc with my restraint. Tricked by her ferocity, my balls paid no heed to my timid thrusts. Darting away from my fingers, she swivelled her head, showing me some of her clammy face. Such a pretty face. It wasn't as clammy as the butt cheeks I squeezed.

"Your photos don't do you justice, Becca!"

I grunted as my balls contracted. Pounding harder, I accepted the inevitable. Her head snapped back as weeks of frustration shot directly into her spongy chasm.

"Oh my god! Fuck! I can feel it, dad!"

Throaty grunts and rampant semen spraying were my only reply. Such a hypocrite I was in my rumpus. It didn't matter. A bulldozer wouldn't have been able to tear me off her. I mashed more of my seed inside her. I wasn't sure what finally did it. Perhaps the lust leaving me, or the glimpse of her greasy tramp stamp.

"Shit!" I roared, pulling out and pulsing the last few pathetic squirts of white onto her butterfly.

I half collapsed over her; my chest hairs scraping her back. We both fell flat onto the sheets. My withering hardness prodded her ass. Kissing her cheek, I tasted salt. My lips glanced her ear.

"See what happens when you tease, Becca."

She wagged her ass at me in defiance, making it difficult for me to go completely limp.

Rolling off her, Becca snuggled onto my chest to prevent a quick escape. I suppose it wouldn't have been very gentlemanly of me anyway. I also had no complaints about her sublime softness. We sucked down oxygen as sweat evaporated.

"That wasn't so bad," she said.

"Gee, thanks!"

I winced as she pinched my nipple.

"No, silly. I mean the pain! Some of the girls said that the first time is the worst. Then after that it gets easier. But it wasn't even that painful -- and you don't exactly have a small one, dad."

"You think?" I said, before catching myself. "Wait, what are you talking about 'first time?' What about Chris? There's no need to lie, honey."

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers
12