Becca is a Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Becca is used hard by two kinky brothers.
3.1k words
4.23
36.6k
31

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about BDSM and pleasure. Please understand everything done was consensual The scenes are no worse than you might see in the movies. There is no actual "snuffing." All of the women involved savored the experienced and had intense orgasms. This story is for your entertainment only.

*

Hello, my name is Becca. If you have read any of the stories that my sister julie (Pretty_Sissy_Julie) wrote, then you likely know about me. But if you have not read them I am a 62 year old whore. I first started working as a whore at the age of 18. When julie turned 18, she joined me, but she was actually sold to one of the owners of the brothel, so she became a house slave.

On Lit, my screen name is Prossie_Becca. That is because the Madame that owned the brothel never allowed us to use the word "whore or slut." She said we were prostitutes because prostitutes are professionals. She did allow us to use the term "prossie."

My sister julie and I worked together on writing many of her stories, but I thought I would try this on my own. I am not a college graduate, so please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. This is my first attempt.

I am laying on the bed all battered and bruised. I am tied to the headboard by my wrists and my legs are up and over my head with my ankles tied there as well. In this position my asshole and cunt are lewdly exposed. To make matters worse, both holes are so badly battered and filled with cum that I am unable to stop farting and spewing cum from either hole. If I had shame, I would be embarrassed, instead I have been laying here trying to recover from the intense orgasms I have experienced.

How I got in this position will be the subject of this story. Two of our most important clients are brothers. What makes them so important is that they are both filthy rich and just simply filthy. For that reason most of the other prossies would not service them except for me, julie, another prossie named Sue and Madame. Neither of the brothers wanted julie because she is a sissy CD. Julie is stunningly beautiful but they can't get passed the idea that she has a clit and lady parts (balls).

Madame is a BBW so they do not want her which leaves only Sue and I. The problem is Sue's husband/Master is on a military leave so obviously she is not working. That leaves just me. This fine, but these 2 brothers are so kinky that I will likely be out of "service" for a week after. That will increase the price they have to pay. Not that they care; money is no object.

The 2 brother's names are Mike and Steve and they are close in age. They like to warm up their prossie by starting with BDSM. I was tied by way of a belt tightly around my waist with leather cuffs attached on the side. A posture collar was put around my neck to slow the strangulation process and prevent rope burns. Once I was tightly secured, a noose was attached to the ceiling and placed around my neck. Finally a ball gag was pushed into my mouth. As they stepped back to admire their work, I found my cunt getting moist. I try to hide my excitement from them, but they know me too well.

Normally this would not be allowed, but I knew Madame is watching carefully on closed circuit TV, as are all of the other clients in various bedrooms or those waiting at the bar. At the first sign of anything wrong, Madame would end the scene. I trust her completely.

A spreader bar was attached to my ankles so my legs were spread wide. They pulled the noose up higher so that I was forced to stand on tip toes. Then they pulled it tighter, just to the point of strangulation.

Steve, the more sadistic of the two came up to me and smiled. "I hear you are quite the pain slut, is that true?" With a ball gag in my mouth all I could do was nod yes. "Let's see if we can make you beg for mercy!"

They stood at opposite sides of me and started to whip my ass, tits, thighs and belly. With each strike, my body shifted a bit tightening the noose. I started to panic, but refused to show them any fear. Steve came over and said "You are tougher than you look" and then spit in my face.

He then reached between my legs and felt my cunt. He brought it to my face and said "You are as much of a bitch in heat as people have told me. You are enjoying this aren't you?" I wanted to deny that, but the evidence was there on his fingers.

Unexpectedly I felt a vicious kick from behind in my cunt. My knees buckled and the noose started to tighten even more. Steve kicked my cunt from the front and soon tears were streaming down my face. I looked into the camera and shook my head indicating that I was all right and they continued to whip my ass and tits. Madame knows me, she knows I am right on the edge of a massive orgasm now.

Finally one of them punched me hard in the belly and the rope was lowered so I was on my knees submissively in front of them. Mike said "Now the real fun starts."

They took off their clothes and I could see their huge cocks, at least 8+ inches each. They have fucked me before and I knew that they know how to use their cocks and their "reload" time was very short.

Steve started to push lube into the small space on one armpit as Mike did the other. Once my pits were slick Mike stood in front of me and Steve in the back and they pushed their cocks into my armpits. Since my arms were tied tightly at my sides and I was well lubed, my armpits must have felt like warm and wet cunts to them.

Mike said "Becca, you are on the few whores filthy enough to allow this to be done to her." With that they started to fuck my armpits from opposite sides, As they did, they leaned over and started making out.

I hate to admit it, but I find the whole kinky scene nasty, but sexy as well. I could feel my cunt getting wet and soon I was thrusting my cunt into the air trying to feel something so that I could finally get myself off. As if they knew, Steve started to finger my cunt as Mike started to finger my asshole. Mike said "Her asshole is as filthy as her mind. My fingers are covered in shit."

This continued for a few minutes and then Mike came, then Steve and finally I came hard as well. By now my knees were starting to ache and they promised to release me, but first I had to lick their fingers clean. Steve offered me his cum soaked fingers and I lapped up my juices quickly. Then Mike rubbed his finger along my lips smearing shit all over them and finally pushed his finger in my mouth and I licked the shit off of them.

Mike grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back and kissed me. "Damn girl, your shit tastes good. Try it Steve."

Steve kissed me and said. "This girl tastes fine." Both wiped their fingers on my face leaving faint brown streaks on my cheeks.

I was released and allowed to catch my breath for a bit. Then Mike said "I am hungry Steve, what do you say we get a bite to eat?" "Steve responded "Sounds like a plan."

I knelt in front of them and said "May I take your orders? I will have the kitchen prepare what you want." Mike shook his head "No girl, we thought we would take you out to dinner."

I looked into the monitor, I knew that was against house rules and sure enough in less than a minute Madame walked into the room. She said "Gentlemen, you know the rules. The girls are not allowed out of the brothel."

When Steve offered to double the fees Madame came and whispered in my ear "What do you think Becca? Do you feel comfortable with them?"

I whispered back "Madame they have used me and Sue many times. They are kinky and at times vicious, but never dangerous. Besides I know I am going to have fun, no matter how humiliating the experience may be."

Madame agreed but set one condition "Travis has to come with you as well. At the first sign of any thing that makes Becca uncomfortable, Travis will take her back and you will forfeit your money."

Steve laughed and said "We gave you $20,000 for the night. We want our money's worth. We will bring her back in good shape." Madame nodded to me "Go ahead Becca, shower and get dressed."

Steve said loudly "Oh no, she goes out like that, filthy and stinking of shit and cum or no deal."

Madame looked at me and I nodded. Steve went into the bag he brought with him and pulled out a tiny sun dress. "This is what she wears and no underwear." I blushed but nodded okay and Madame chuckled to herself "It is your call Becca. You really are a slut!"

The dress barely covered my ass and was well above my knees. The only other thing I was allowed to wear was high heels and an old dog collar. Before we left I was made to bend over and they placed a large, but well lubricated butt plug into my asshole.

The 4 of us; the brothers, Travis and I went to a restaurant. Naturally they chose one of the classiest restaurants in town and the hostess saw I was obviously a prostitute, but the brothers were too well known to be turned away and she asked us to wait as they prepared a table.

I say Steve whisper something to the waiters preparing the table. As I stood there the other patrons that were close enough to smell me noticed how badly I reeked and looked at me with disgust. A normal woman would have been humiliated, but I loved it and soon my cunt was soaked.

I was led to the table by Steve and the moment I sat down, my dress rose and I was sitting on my bare ass. To make matters worse, the plug pushed deep inside my asshole. The waitress came over and was close enough to realized how badly I stank. She directed her attention to the men and they placed their orders.

Then she looked at me and I could see the disgust in her eyes. Her tone was sarcastic and scornful "What would you like Madam?"

As I started to order Steve said to the waitress "As you can see she is getting quite fat, just look at her saggy tits." The waitress just smirked at me and nodded. "Why not just bring her a big bowl of salad, but since she has behaved herself, give her a big ole greasy cheeseburger too."

The waitress left and Steve looked at me. "Okay slut time to earn your meal, get on your knees and suck all three of us. When we cum, pull off our cocks and cover your face. Don't worry, the tablecloths are extra long, I made sure of that."

Trying to be discreet, I got under the table and reached for the cock closest to me, I think it was Steve. I am not ashamed to admit I am a very talented cock sucker and got him off quickly. I did his brother the same way, Finally when I started on Travis, his huge black cock started to poke my face, but I took him deep and soon her spewed all over my face too. Just as the waitress came over with the food, Steve said loud enough for her to hear "Just leave the cocks out in case we want a second round."

As I crawled from underneath the table the waitress could obviously see the cum on my face and dress and my hard nipples poking into my thin dress. She dropped the food and walked away quickly and I saw her talking to the other girls and each girl made it a point to come over and see if the men needed anything. Each of them looked at me and laughed out loud. I was mortified.

When the bill came, Mike said "Zip up gentleman" and she laughed as the men reached under the table to pull up their flies. Then Steve said to Mike "Leave the waitress a big tip. It must have been terrible for this girl to have to wait on a pig like Becca."

Just when I thought things could not get any worse, as we were leaving the restaurant, I saw Mike reach into his pocket. As he did, the plug in my ass started to vibrate. That caught me by surprise, so much so that I sank to my knees and started to moan in front of everyone there. The manager finally came over and said loudly "Get this whore out of here, or we will call the police."

The last thing I remembered was the sounds of people laughing and jeering at me as we left.

Back in the car I wondered what else they could possibly do to me. Sadly on the ride home, the salad and the grease from the cheeseburger started my belly and bowels grumbling. I just hoped I would back it back in time without shitting myself in the car.

Once I got back to the brothel, Madame checked on me, I squirmed in front of her and told her I was fine, but I really had to use the bathroom. Travis was dismissed and soon the brothers and I went back into the room. Once there I told them I really need to use the bathroom.

They looked at each other and smiled. "What is wrong Becca?"

I was at the point of desperation and simply said, "I have to shit, badly. Please let me use the bathroom."

They smiled wickedly and told me to take off my clothes and I could use the bathroom. I ripped off the dress and pulled the plug out and went to the toilet. The laughed cruelly. "Oh no you don't. Toilets are for people. Filthy animals like you use the floor."

The greasy burger was really created an urgent need. I did not care any more. I squatted in front of them and shit on the floor. This was too much for me and I just cried as I shit. As you might expect from the meal, the shit was a lot and soft. Once I was done, there was a real mess on the floor.

"Please Sirs, may I clean the mess? I would not want anyone to know how nasty I am."

They both roared as they reminded me of the closed circuit TV and I realized dozens of strangers had seen me shit myself on the floor. I started to cry. "Please Sirs, I am begging you."

Steve came over to me and said words that chilled me to the core "Kneel in it!" Now I knew why they requested me. I cried but I knelt in my own filth. They had me smear the shit all over my face and tits and then had me wallow in it like the disgusting pig I am. I was just hoping no one could see how swollen and wet my cunt was. I was drifting into "sub space" and loved every minute of it.

They stood there and jerked off on me and once I was covered in their cum and my own shit, they had me crawl into the bedroom and sleep on the floor. They cuddled with each other and slept together on the bed.

When morning arrived I thought my ordeal was done. They both put $1000 on the dresser as my tip. Then Steve had one last wicked request. Both he and Mike laid another $1000 each on the dresser and said. "Masturbate and cum in front of us, but it has to be really kinky. If it is you can have the extra $2000." I realized that meant I would get a $4000 tip, money I really needed. But it had to be something they would never have expected.

I stood up, still covered in dried shit and leaking cum and walked to the edge of the bed. The bedposts had rounded tops on them. I squatted over one of the bedposts and rubbed my cunt all over it. Between the cum and shit dripping from my body, my cunt was well lubricated. I looked them in the eye as I slowly impaled my cunt on the post. I could see in the mirror as the wooden ball just disappeared inside me.

I was soaked now and my cunt made a nasty sucking sound as it disappeared inside me. I closed my eyes and came hard as I drifted into sub space again for the second time in 12 hours.

I started to fuck myself on the bedpost as they laughed and howled. They loved every minute of it. Soon Mike laid on the bed in front of me and I bent over to suck his cock, as I did I was lifting my ass. In a flash Steve was behind me and started to fuck my asshole. By now I was so far into sub space that nothing mattered except for the need I had for raw sexual gratification. After a few minutes we all came and laid there exhausted.

I thought that was finally it, but they forced me on the bed and tied my ankles and wrists to the headboard with my filthy cunt and asshole exposed. They both took the money and pushed it in my hole exposed holes.

After they left, Madame came and untied me and handed me the money. There was a total of $5000 pushed into my filthy holes. Madame just held me tightly as I cried in her arms. It was a mix of sexual relief and shame, but I felt renewed afterwards.

She finally chuckled to herself. Aside from the $5000 in your tips, the $for the night, there has to be at least about couple of thousand needed to be used to repair the mess in this room.

She leaned in and kissed me. "You did well Becca. You can have the rest of the week as a paid vacation. I will charge it to the brothers.

I laughed "They can afford it!"