Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Marsha become a world class cock sucker?
3.9k words
4.64
4.3k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca is Still a Whore -- Ch 2

After lunch Mistress said, "It's time to talk about the elephant in the room." She looked at Sue and I and asked "How do you feel about going back into prostitution girls?" She saw us looking to our Owners but said "No, girls, I am asking you, not Scott or Annie. You both know how vicious those men can be. You decide first and then we will see if your Owners agree."

I spoke first. "I do remember how vicious they are Mistress, but I remember cumming like a fire hydrant as they abused me. Aside from the need for humiliation, I understand I am a masochist. They are very talented sadists. I want more."

Then I also remembered something else. "Aside from the sexuality, they are both really nice men. If you remember, they both sent gifts when we got married and they sent cards to Julie and I when our Mom passed. So if Madame allows it, I would like to serve them." Madame nodded agreement and then Mistress looked to Sue."

"I remember them in the same way that Becca does and I am sure my cunt is moist just thinking about them, but here is another thing to consider. Aside from the kinky sex, I am sure they are going to want to have us 'air dance.' The last time I served them, they had both put a noose around my neck and had all sorts of questions about when Master's friends hung Julie and I by our necks. I think they will expect Becca and I to air dance again for them."

Master Scott said "Good point Sue." Then she looked to Madame, "How do you feel about our wives being hanged again Annie?" Madame went over to me and rubbed my cunt and saw I was soaked just thinking about it all. "I will approve it under one condition. We will give them the girls, but they have to be told that we will be watching on the CCTV monitors. If at any point Mistress, a medical doctor, or you Scott, a trained EMT, call an end to the proceedings, they must accept it and end the session."

"That makes sense Annie." Master Scott looked at Sue who accepted the conditions.

Master Bob spoke next, "Where does that leave Marsha?" Madame said "That will be up to you Bob, however, based on past experience, I would not think you should allow Marsha to air dance. She is still too new to this world for that. I would suggest something of a trial run with them before you consent to a full session with them. How do you feel about that?"

Master said "Go ahead Marsha, speak your mind slave." "Thank you Master. I respectfully disagree with Madame." Once said, Marsha quickly lowered her eyes submissively. Madame appreciated the gesture and said softly "Go ahead dear, you're fine."

"Thank you Madame. My sister slaves had told me about the air dancing and the thought of it both excites and intrigues me. I would like to try it Master. With your permission of course."

Master Bob spoke "Let's see how the trial session goes with them Marsha and then I will decide. With that decision done, we settled in for dinner and a night of hot sex. The next morning Mistress called our clients and agreed to meet with them.

While Mistress and Madame went to the airport to pick up the clients, Master Scott, Master Bob, Marsha, Sue, Julie and I spent the waiting time together. I asked Marsha "How does it feel to go from a quiet librarian to a nasty whore?" We all laughed but then I said "I mean it girl, you are going to become a real prostitute now. Remember what I told you they made me do the last time I sucked their cocks? These men are going to be fucking you and doing unspeakable things to you for money. You are a becoming a prostitute now for real."

Marsha chuckled and said in a sincere tone "I had never thought about it, but yes, I am becoming a whore now, but not just a whore, a real prostitute. It excites me and I am very proud of that. You and the other women have taught me skills that I never knew existed. I have loved every minute of it and I am excited to show off these new skills with strangers now."

Master Bob spoke up "Last year, if you ever told me I would allow my wife to suck stranger's cocks and let them fuck her for money I would have slapped you silly, but now it seems to be what my wife and slave was really destined to do." He looked at his wife/slave and said, "I promise you, I will enjoy watching you being a whore as much as you will enjoy being one."

Then he leaned over and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Marsha broke the kiss and started to laugh. Master looked confused so Marsha said "Master, do you realize the next time kiss you me I will have the taste of stranger's cum in my mouth and stink like a cheap whore?" Master just smiled and said "I am looking forward to that slave."

Master Scott looked at Master Bob and said "Bob I learned years ago it is a special treat to be married to a whore. Aside from the great sex, you are able to show your wife that you love her enough to share her with other men." Then he leaned over and kissed Sue in a loving manner and smiled at Sue. "I am looking forward to kissing you again after your kinky session slave. Sue lowered her head submissively.

We heard the car pull up and then checked ourselves one last time in the mirror. We decided we would meet them dressed as classy, rather then, cheap whores. The clothing we wore was expensive and sexy. We decided to wear short dresses that would match our slave collars and butt plugs. I wore green, Julie wore lavender, Marsha wore red and Sue wore a light blue dress that picked up the blue highlights in her diamonds. The dresses were short enough to show off the tops of our stockings and garters.

When our wives and clients came inside the barn, we all stood and curtsied submissively. Mike stepped forward and kissed Sue and I pushing his tongue into our mouths as if he was reclaiming his property. Julie remembered that Mike did not like sissys and curtsied and offered her hand in a feminine manner. Mike just smiled and grabbed Julie and kissed her hard on her mouth. Mike said "I apologize for all those times I ignored you girl. I was wrong." Julie eyes got misty and she dropped to her hands and knees and kissed his feet. "Thank you Sir."

Mike's son Paul called out in shock "Julie really has a cock and balls Dad?" Mike looked at him and he flared at Paul "Don't be an asshole boy." Then he added "Like I was all those years. I was wrong then and you are wrong now. Apologize to Julie!"

Paul quickly apologized and Julie had the good grace to accept his apologies and curtsied politely. She smiled graciously as she said "Thank you both. It is in the past, let's never speak of that again."

Finally Steve spoke up "See Paul, your Dad and I did not lie. These ladies are beautiful! Paul replied "Are you kidding me Uncle Steve? They are gorgeous." We all had a good laugh and then sat down as all the slaves served drinks and waited on our knees. As we knelt our dresses hiked up exposing the tops of our stockings and the garters holding them in place. The stockings were all the same color as our dresses and butt plug stones.

Mistress took control and said "While we appreciate all that you have said we also realize the girls are whores, so lets get down to business. What did you come here for Mike?"

Mike smiled "Thank you Nancy. Yes, we know they are whores, but they are the best whores we have ever had. We would like to have them help celebrate Paul's upcoming marriage. In spite of all of the nice words spoken, we expect to use and abuse them as we have in the past. We are going to be just as kinky and cruel as we have always been. How is that for being direct and honest?"

Mistress smiled and said "Mike you are still as subtle as a sledgehammer." We all had a good laugh which broke the tension. "Girls stand up and show the men your brandings." With that Julie, Sue and I got up and bent over and lifted our dresses to our waists. "Mistress said "Go allow, you can pull down their panties and inspect them."

We all felt hands across our asses as the men took turns feeling us up and rubbing their fingers along the brandings. Paul, the young pervert, pushed his fingers in all our assholes and then had us lick his fingers clean. I looked up and Mike and said "No doubt, that boy is your son."

After we laughed, the men looked at Marsha. "Who is this here?" Mistress looked at Marsha and said, "Greet the men properly girl."

"Yes Mistress." With that she crawled to Mike first and kissed his feet and then reached up and unzipped his pants. She pulled his cock out and suckled it till it was nice and hard. She did that with the other men and left them like that, hard cocks ready to explode.

Julie said "The girl that just sucked your cocks is my boss and the Head Librarian at the library I work at. We are training her to be a slut like the rest of us." Nodding her head in Bob's direction Julie said "The man there is her husband and Master, Master Bob."

The men shook hands and then Mistress said "You said you had an offer that you thought we would be interested in Mike?"

"Yes Nancy. Here is what I have in mind. If all the Owners approve, I would like to hire the girls, Julie included, to entertain us and our friends for an entire week end. We can rent out someplace in New York, or if you prefer we can use your barn here. You know how Paul and I are ladies, we will use you hard, and we would also expect them to 'air dance' as well."

He continued "I know you are all retired and do not need the money but if you are willing to accept these terms I will make a donation of $50,000 to the charities that the Owners want. As I said, that would include Julie. I think all of the men would find her exciting."

Then looking at Bob he said "I do not know anything about your girl. How about this? Suppose she sucks our cocks? Every time the man she sucks approves, we will pay $10,000 for that evening. So she is auditioning for a $30,000 job. Is that a fair deal?"

Bob's inexperience was showing now so he looked to Mistress who said "That seems fair, but make it clear to all of the men that the girls will expect tips to be as generous as their services are. That is the deal."

Mike smiled "You always were a tough negotiator Nancy, fair enough."

Mistress asked, "How many men will there be Mike?" Mike did a mental count. "Probably about a dozen of so."

Mistress looked to Bob who nodded in agreement and then Marsha looked at Mike and said "Whose cock will I be sucking first Sir?" Mike said "Since this party will be in Paul's honor, let's start with him."

Marsha dropped to hands and knees and crawled to Paul. His cock was still hard as it protruded from his pants. She looked up and said "May I undress you please Sir? Bob nodded and Marsha stood up and started to unbutton his shirt. As she opened the shirt, she leaned over and lightly licked his nipples then gave them both a gentle bite. Next she got on her knees again and undid his pants and pulled them down. She deliberately leaned in as she did it so that his cock would rub against her face. As she expected, his cock leaked pre cum on her face.

Once Paul was naked, Marsha stood up, "May I remove my clothes for you Sir?" With that she walked towards him and then turned around "Would you unzip my dress please Sir?" His hands trembled as Paul slid her zipper down. "Thank you Sir." Then Marsha slipped the dress from her body and stood submissively in front of Paul in just her red lace push up bra, matching French cut red lace panties, red stockings, garters and red high heel shoes. She lowered her head and asked softly "Do you approve Sir?"

Her submissive tone was having the effect she wanted. Paul was rock hard and ready to fuck her. Like the well trained whore she was, Marsha took her time to build him into a fever pitch. She looked into his eyes and reached back to unhook her bra. Seductively she pulled it off exposing that her nipples were as hard as his cock. Finally she stepped out of her panties and stood there nude in front of everyone. Being the only girl there naked now made her seem even more erotic. She got down on her knees in front of him and then surprised him by saying "Would you turn around please Sir and bend over?"

Paul was too excited to question why, he just did as he was told. Then he felt Marsha's hot breath along the crack of his ass as she leaned in and lightly ran her wet tongue up and down his ass. As she did, she reached around and stroked his cock. After a moment or so, she pushed her tongue between his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. As she expected, his cock started to pulsate in her hand so she let go of it and used her hands to spread his ass cheeks wide apart. She buried her face between his ass cheeks and soon was dribbling all over his thighs.

Then she leaned back and licked her lips and crawled between his legs and lightly started to jiggle his balls on her tongue. Soon his balls were soaked from the tongue bath she gave him and she slightly tapped his thigh so that Paul turned around facing her face. She he did, his cock slapped along her face adding more to the wet trail of pre cum.

Looking into his eyes again she leaned over and took his cock in his mouth. She made loud slurping sounds as she suckled him deeply. Knowing he was watching every move she made, Marsha pushed her fingers into her wet cunt and wiggled it around inside herself. She smiled around his cock as she felt it start to tremble. Knowing he could not last much longer, Marsha took her wet finger and pushed it between his ass cheeks and started to massage his prostate.

As expected, his cock exploded. Marsha swallowed the first spurt and then allowed him to paint her face with his cum. As a young man, Paul's cock pulsated long and hard. Marsha leaned in and suckled his cock dry and then leaned back so he could admire his work. She looked up and said "Thank you Sir."

Marsha took the finger that was up his ass and wiped it across her tits leaving a nasty brown streak. Then she cupped her tit and leaned her head to lick her tit clean. Then she suckled her finger clean as if it were a tiny cock.

Paul said, "What do you think son? Does she qualify for $!0,000? Too spent Paul simply nodded and gave a thumbs up sign. Paul said "Go ahead Steve, you can go next."

Marsha smiled and repeated the process, but she also realized since Steve saw everything that she did to Paul, she would have to somehow surprise him. After taking off his clothes then licking his ass and balls, Marsha took his cock into her mouth. She repeated what she did before and with her fingers in his asshole, she felt the first spurt in her mouth. But this time instead of pulling off his cock, she leaned in taking his whole cock in her mouth and bit the base of it.

Steve screamed loudly as the pain mixed with pleasure. She released his cock and let him cum on her face. After he was done cumming, he said "Are you fucking kidding me? You bit my cock bitch!"

Marsha simply looked up at him and asked "Didn't you like that Sir?" Steve was confused and sputtered as he said "It was amazing! How did you know to do that at just the right second?" Marsha looked at Julie and I and said "I had great teachers Sir."

Mike was shocked "Really Steve you liked that?" Steve shook his head "I know Mike it makes no sense, the bitch bit my cock, but it was fucking awesome. I never had my cock sucked like that ever before. She is well worth the $10,000." Marsha smiled to herself thinking she was done with Steve, but suddenly Steve kicked her in her cunt and she rolled on the floor grabbing at herself. "How do you like it bitch?"

Mike laughed and gave his brother a "high five" as he moved in front of me to have his cock sucked. After Marsha got him naked, Mike looked down at her and asked "Did Becca and Sue tell you about the things I like?" Marsha nodded and Mike said "Then you know what I like bitch. Do it!"

Marsha looked around and then knew she had no choice. She looked at her husband/Master. Master Bob said "You are a whore girl, don't disappoint your client. If you know what he wants, do it."

With his support she turned around so she was facing away from everyone and then squatted down low. We could see her asshole start to open as she grunted and shit herself in front of everyone. She had expected this and had eaten the right foods and she soon had an impressive pile of shit under her pretty ass.

"You know what I expect bitch, do it!" Marsha looked at Mike and started to smear the shit all over her tits and belly. Then she rubbed her face which made a nasty mix of shit and cum. Next she pushed her fingers through her hair, streaking it with shit. Finally she took a deep breath and got on her knees in the shit and looked up at him.

Sue and I looked at each other remembering us having to do that for Mike many times.

If you think you are just going to suck my cock for the last $10,000 you are very wrong bitch. He grabbed her filthy hair and pushed his cock roughly into her mouth as he started to fuck her face. He was not gentle at all and used his big cock like a club, pushing it down her throat.

As expected, Marsha started to gag on his cock and he continued to push it hard down her throat. He held her head hard as he kept it poking her mouth and he heard her start to gag. At just the right moment, Mike pulled his cock out of her mouth and Marsha puked all over her tits and belly. Mike took the puke and rubbed it all over her face and tits. "Filthy whore!"

Then Mike stepped back and jerked off on Marsha's face. Once he was done, he also kicked Marsha's cunt and laughed as she rolled around on the ground. Master Bob was standing next to me and I saw him tense up. I gently stroked his back and leaned in and whispered "Remember Master, she has a safe word and never used it. This is what she wants and needs Master." I felt Master relax and he kissed me. "Thank you Becca."

Poor Marsha remained on her hands and knees exhausted and covered in shit and cum. Mike called out to his son "Paul, get the package out of the trunk of the car and bring it here quickly." Paul's cock and balls jiggled as he ran to obey his father.

Mike reached into the package and took out a hand written sign and hung it would Marsha's neck. It said"

"I AM A FILTHY TOILET!"

Then Mike reached in and pulled out a filthy toilet seat. "I found this seat at an old rest area years ago along the highway and saved it for just an occasion like this. Can you imagine how many people sat and shit on this nasty seat over the years?" He then put it around Marsha's neck along with the sign.

That was too much for Marsha and she started to cry from the humiliation.

That made Mike smile. Then Mike looked at his son and brother and said, "I don't know about you, but I gotta piss." With that he stood in front of Marsha and pissed all over her face, hair, tits and belly. Both the other men joined her. Having been in a similar position many times I thought to myself that I was glad the piss would cover the tears I knew were coming from Marsha's eyes.

The men got dressed looked at Master Bob and said "$30,000 for her services. $50,000 if she dances." Mike said to Mistress "I will call you to make the final arrangements."

Bob got on his knees and took his wife in his arms. "I am proud of you dear." He rocked her back and forth as Marsha cried and said "How can you be proud of me? I am a slut pig. You must be disgusted."

Master Bob laid on his back and told his wife to mount his cock. She was soaked and slid easily into her cunt. Master Bob looked to Master Scott and said "Will you help me please?" Understanding what he meant, Master Scott got behind Marsha and pulled her plug out and then put his cock deep inside her asshole.

Everyone was excited and the men came really quick. Master Bob said it again "I love you Marsha and I am proud of you. I understand this is what you want and need. I am happy to help you dear." Then Master Bob kissed his wife and chuckled as he remembered what she said earlier about the next time he would kiss her. Master Scott slipped out of her asshole and his wife/slave got on her knees to clean his cock.

12