Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 10

Story Info
The depraved bachelor party is finally here.
4.6k words
4.35
5.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good morning readers. Before reading this, please understand everything here is a mix of fact and fantasy. Whatever the girls do is done so willingly. No one was actually hurt and it was very enjoyable for all concerned. This story is not meant to endorse or encourage the scenes depicted. Finally, there is quite a bit of pain, scat and humiliation. If that is not for you, please try some of my other, less intense, stories.

When the morning came, Mistress ordered us to have fruit as our breakfast. Julie and I laid out a nice spread of melon, grapes, mango and other assorted fruits. We were all filled with nervous anticipation as we chatted among ourselves.

Mistress said, "Okay girls, all I want you to wear is stockings, garters and heels. Make sure the colors you wear match the color of the jewels in your asses. When you put the plugs back in your assholes, make sure they are secure."

We all went to our bedrooms and helped each other lube the plugs and push them tightly up our asses. I sighed as I felt the plug going back in my asshole, "I think last night was the longest I have been without the plug inside me since Annie and I got married." I looked at Marsha and asked, "Are you good wearing a plug all the time now dear? Marsha chuckled and wiggled her ass, "I hate it when I am not wearing is Becca, I feel lost without it."

I smiled and kissed her, "It is not just the physical feel of the plug dear, it is also what it represents. The plug, the collar, the constant nudity, the branding on your ass, are all an ongoing reminder of your new status in life Marsha. You are a slave and a whore now and you seem to be enjoying it."

Marsha nodded submissively and then crawled to my feet and kissed. "Thank you Becca." Then she looked at Julie, "I can't imagine what my life would have been like now had I not met you Julie. Thank you." I nodded to Julie, "Go ahead Marsha, show Julie how much you really appreciate what she has done for you, but be quick about it."

Marsha got on to her feet and walked over to Julie and took her clit in her warm hands, "Do you mind if I suck your clit please Julie? I want to show you how much I have learned." Before Julie could answer, Mistress called out, "I hate to cut this short girls. Marsha, by all means suckle Julie, but it has to be a quickie. Julie, just cum in her mouth sweetie. I want all of you cleaned up and ready, they should be here any minute."

Marsha got on her knees and took Julie into her mouth. As she suckled her clit, Marsha reached around and fingered Julie's asshole, making Julie explode in her mouth. Once Julie finished cumming, Marsha playfully slapped Julie's ass and then opened her mouth to show us all how much Julie came. Mistress smiled, "Impressive Julie. Now Marsha, swallow the cum and don't you dare spill a drop on your face or tits." Marsha swallowed and said, "Yes Mistress, thank you."

Mistress called us all together for some last minute questions and instructions. "Sue have you and the others been working with Marsha on how to react to being choked?" "We have Mistress, she got passed her initial terror and now can orgasm easily from the experience and knows what to expect. She has gotten used to wearing the posture collar now"

Mistress said, "Good. Okay girls, I have decided on one last twist. Once the men start to abuse you, they will take the plugs from your assholes. I want you to put the plugs into your mouths. Just before you are ready to cum or shit yourself, I want you to spit the plug out. That will be the signal to the men that they should get ready to stop so that you can 'die' safely. Understand girls?"

We nodded and then Mistress said, "I will be with you at all times. If I feel anything is getting too dangerous or out of hand, I am going to stop it. Master Scott and Master Bob will be there to step in if needed along with Travis and Tomas. Considering what is about to happen, you will be safe girls. Just relax and enjoy it. I promise that you will be protected."

"After you have been 'executed' you are not to do anything. No sounds, no movements, no motion at all. I know you will all cum, quite a few times, but you must not make a sound. I have warned all the men that they may hurt you, but not injure you. It will seem as if you are defenseless, but I promise you are not."

The cars started to arrive. We were being paid to submit to Mike and his brother Steve; along with Mike's son Paul. Additionally we will submit to 3 other men that we have been calling Moe, Larry and Curly. For all intents and purposes, there are no limits, since everyone was well over 18.

Mike is also having an audience watch everything and if the circumstances dictate, they will also be allowed to use us. Mike has been planning this bachelor party for his son Paul for a very long time and wants to make it memorable. As per Mike's rules, all of the women attending are required to be naked. Clothing is optional for the men. No doubt about it, Mike is a misogynist and views women as nothing more than sex objects.

Dear readers, from this point on, I am going to have Mistress Patti finish writing the story. I would only be able to write about what I did, whereas Mistress saw everything. So from this point on it is Mistress Patti finishing the story.

Before the activities could start, I (remember its me, Mistress Patti), decided to take a walk long the property with Mike. As we walked, we saw there were lots of cars around, but I took him to a spot that was out of the way. There I showed him 2 sheriff's cars parked. Inside each of the cars were 2 sets of uniforms. Mike looked at me and asked, "What is this about Mistress Patti?" I answered, "Inside the barn are 4 naked men that are also sheriffs. If anyone decides that they will take advantage of my girls, they will be arrested and I promise you, the results will not be pretty. Do we understand each other Mike?"

Mike nodded, "I respect what you are threatening Mistress. You are protecting your girls. Everyone involved knows the safe words and gestures. No matter how much your girls beg, they will be beaten, abused and humiliated. However the minute the safe words or gestures are used, they will be respected.

Mistress smiled, "Thank you dear, just so long as we understand each other." Mistress then unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock and used it to lead him to the barn. Before anyone could see them, Mistress got on her knees and kissed the tip of his cock, licking his pre cum and then tucked it away. Mike said, "Hey aren't you going to get naked and join in?" Mistress said sadly, "No dear, my job it to protect my girls. Maybe after everything is done, you can find me for one last good fucking. Now let's get over to the barn, we have quite a crowd there."

The large crowd was a mix of men and women. As Mike required, all the women attending were naked, as well as many of the men. The slaves were led into the barn, naked, hands tied behind their backs. Mike addressed everyone in a solemn tone, "These girls were caught outside in our city, naked, the other night performing lewd acts with a gang of men. This kind of behavior can not be tolerated so the girls are here to be punished. Slaves Marsha and Becca, step forward!"

I watched as both the girls moved forward. All they wore were their garters, stockings and heels. All were in the same color as the jeweled butt plugs. Finally they also wore soft posture collars. The leather collars were soft enough to allow the girls the feelings of being strangled, yet hard enough to protect them from serious injury and rope burns or choke marks. Mike said, "Do you deny walking the streets of the city bare assed naked in the middle of the night and engaging in disgusting sexual acts with large group of strange men?" Marsha and Becca both shook their heads "no" and Mike said, "Bring out the devices." The crowd gasped as old time pillories were wheeled out.

Mike addressed the crowd, "For those of you not familiar with these devices, the whores will bend over and put their necks and hands in the holes and then the device will be clamped shut making their defenseless."

Mike nodded and 2 older women came out and attached clamps to their nipples and labia. As it turns out the older women were the wives of Mike and Steve. Like all the other women in attendance, they were naked as well. Then the women attached heavy weights to the clamps. The weights pulled so hard on the girls' tits and labia that they looked distorted. I could see tears forming in the girls eyes. Finally the girls were placed in the device and it was slammed shut.

Mike and Steve walked up to both girls and placed the handle of a whip in front of them. Marsha and Becca both kissed the handle submissively and then men got behind them and started to whip their beautiful asses. In no time, their asses showed the lash marks and the girls were begging them to stop. The whip traveled between their thighs, ass and back over and over again. Each lash made the girls move which made the weights jiggle and pull painfully on their tits and cunts.

Finally it seemed as if the men were done, but only for a moment. Their wives women came out and put a noose around each of the girl's necks and pulled them tight. Each of the ends of the nooses had weights attached to the end making it difficult for the girls to breathe.

The whipping continued and until the girls were gagging, seemingly unable to breathe any more. The nooses were removed and the girls were gasping for air. The device was opened and the older women led the girls to tables set up in the middle of the room.

The girls were placed on their backs with just the area between their shoulders and asses making contact with the table. The wives rudely pulled the plugs from the girl's asses and inserted them into their mouths. As expected the plug were covered in shit. Marsha and Becca looked terrified as Mike said, "An example needs to be made of all these whores."

The wives roughly pulled the clamps from the girls tits and cunts. The girls screamed as the blood painfully rushed back into their nipples and labia. Then they put the nooses back around their necks and pulled them tight. More weights were added at the end of the nooses. The men grabbed their hair and pulled their faces close to theirs and spit on them. "Filthy whores."

Mike and Steve then pushed Marsha and Becca's legs up to their tits and roughly pushed their cocks into the girl's cunt and announced, "Just as I thought, both of the filthy whores are soaked." The men started to roughly fuck the girls. As they fucked them, they reached for their necks and started to viciously choke the life out of the girls.

As the girls were being fucked, the wives added more weights to the nooses. The fucking was violent and suddenly Marsha and then Becca spit out the plugs. The audience gasped as they saw both the men and women shudder violently from the intensity of the orgasms.

After a moment, the girls pissed and then shit themselves. Their bodies went limp as the nooses were removed from their necks. I went over to the girls and place my finger on their necks, in spite of the fact that they both had a strong pulse, I looked out to the audience and said, "The girls are gone." People in the audience gasped and many of the women started to cry.

Men picked up the "dead girls" and placed them on the ground. Mike and Steve's wives got on their knees to tend to us. People watched in fascination as the girls dipped their fingers into the still warm shit we created as we "died" and started to streak the shit all over our bodies. They rolled us over on our bellies and streaked shit on our thighs, asses and backs. Then rolled us on to our backs and whore "whore" on our foreheads with our warm soft shit. Their shit covered fingers ran along our lips giving us shitty lipstick. Then they streaked it all over our tits, bellies and thighs. All my girls could do was stare out at them with open, lifeless eyes.

Finally, the women put their fingers into our exposed cunts and started to finger us. I knew they would not last long and I saw their swollen labia tremble. Only the women and myself would know the girls had just orgasmed. To show everyone that the girls were "dead,' both women kicked the girls in their ribs.

Suddenly there was screaming as Nancy and Annie were being led to the pillories. They both understood that this was all a show for the people in the audience and they made sure the show was sensual. The men had to drag the girls by their hair as they tried to crawl away. Nancy begged, "Please Sir, don't do this to us. We will do anything, fuck us, piss on us, abuse us. Do anything you want, but don't kill us, please! I am begging you."

One of the men, Paul, leaned over both Nancy and Annie and smiled wickedly, "Don't you get it bitch? We are all going to do that anyway!" He pointed to where 2 men had lifted Marsha and Becca by their hips and fucking their "corpses." Everyone watched in morbid fascination till both men grunted loudly and empties their balls into the girls cunts. They finished fucking them and laid the "dead" girls back on the ground and kicked their legs wide apart. Cum was oozing out of both their cunts, but both girls just stared ahead "lifeless."

Just as with Marsha and Becca, Nancy and Annie had clamps put on their nipples and cunts and then were put in the pillories and they were slammed shut. Both girls were breathing heavily from their dramatics and covered in a layer of sweat. Annie is a BBW which made her body sweat look more erotic as her big tits swayed side to side.

Just like before, the whipping was brutal and nooses were put around their necks with weights hanging from them. The gasping got muffled as the nooses tightened. The girls mouths were opened wide and hanging slack jawed. Puke just oozed out.

I looked into the audience and knew the people were loving the show. Many of the men had their cocks out and were jerking off. Many of the women were playing with themselves and a few couples were actually fucking.

When the girls were let out, the men dragged them by their hair and forced them on to their hands and knees. The women twisted the plugs from the girl's assholes to insert into the girl's mouths. Before they did, they held the plugs up so the audience could see them covered in shit. The plugs went into the girl's mouths and the weights were removed from the ends of the nooses as the men wrapped the ends of the nooses around their hands. Finally their knelt behind the girls and put their cocks into the girls cunts and started to fuck them hard and fast. At one point their pulled the girls heads back, choking them as they did and forced their tongues down the girl's throats.

After a bit, the girls spit the plugs out as their bodies shuddered one last time. In the midst of their orgasms, they shit and pissed all over the ground. The men released the nooses and pulled their cocks out of the "dead" women's cunts. The wives went over to the men and took their cocks into their mouths to clean them. The "dead" girls were sprawled out face down on the ground. The men dragged the "corpses" by their hair next to Marsha and Becca.

I went over to check on the girls. We had a prearranged signal that when I checked on them, I would slip one of my fingers between their and they would move them discreetly as a signal all was good. I smiled to myself when I got that signal from all 4 of the corpses. I pushed Nancy and Annie's legs wide so that everyone could see how lewd they looked with cum oozing from their cunts.

The wives smeared the shit all over Nancy and Annie, just as they did with Marsha and Becca. This time, the wives did something really nasty. After they were done smearing the shit, they reached out and wiped their filthy fingers in the girl's hair. The women in the audience shook their heads in disgust.

Two men took Nancy and Annie and pushed their bodies over bales of hay and started to fuck the girl's cunts. As they were getting fucked, 2 women had put their cunts over the mouths of Becca and Marsha and were grinding their cunts on the faces of the corpses. I could not see it, but knowing my girls, I was sure they were pushing their tongues up and in. The women were moaning as the came. Once they were done, they stood up and peed on the "corpses." The warm piss mixed with the shit on the girl's and ran down their bellies and thighs.

Finally Julie and Sue were led out. The crowd watched in fascination as they were beaten like the others were. Mike said, "Since you two are the last to be punished, you will suffer the worst." When the girls were released from the pillories they were led to the part of the barn that had nooses hanging from the rafters. Underneath was a small step that the girls stood on. The clamps were removed. The nooses were pulled over their necks and tightened so much that the girls had to stand on tip toes. Their hands were tied behind their backs. The wives took the plugs out of their assholes and smeared the shit all over the girl's tits. Both the girls were so terrified that they peed themselves as the plugs were roughly pushed into their mouths.

Even the people that were fucking the "corpse" stopped to watch what was about to happen. Two sets of men stood in front and in back of the girls and started to whip their battered bodies. Now the girl's tits, bellies and cunts were being whipped as well. At one point someone pulled the steps out and the girls started to sway, their feet just inches from the ground.

The nooses were already tight as the girls swayed. The motion of the girls hanging from their necks, swaying side to side was memorizing. The girl's legs started to kick as they tried to touch the ground. Soon the girls mouths were opened wide and they drooled all over their tits. The plugs dropped to the ground and the girl's bodies started to shake uncontrollably.

Their orgasms were intense. Julie's tiny clit spewed like an open fire hydrant and both girls pissed and finally shit themselves, they mouths opened and the girls' swayed "lifelessly." Men grabbed the girls by their hips as others cut them down. Before the wives could smear their bodies, I quickly checked their necks and was satisfied, in spite of all appearances, my girls were safe.

The women smeared shit on Julie and Sue as they did with all the other girls. With the "executions" completed, people dragged the girls to bales of hay and started to defile their "bodies." All of the girls "bodies" were being raped now. Cocks put in their cunts and assholes. Some men grabbed their heads and pushed their cocks into their slack jawed mouths and fucked them like that. At times the men would sit on the girl's faces and jerk off on to their tits.

A number of couples would have the men straddle their hips as the women pressed the girl's "lifeless" tits around the men's cocks so they could titty fuck the girls. Many of the men came so hard that the spurted on to the girl's faces.

Women kicked the "bodies," put their cunts on their faces and would grind on them till they got off. Fingers were inserted in all the girl's holes. The girls were all posed in bizarre positions as the people their continued to abuse and defile the corpses.

If men were not fucking a "corpse," they were fucking other the girls as everyone watched. I felt a hand on my shoulder as Mike leaned in and asked, "Please Mistress, can I fuck you?" I looked back and saw he was naked and had cum dripping from his cock. I smiled, "Which hole Sir?" "Please Mistress, let me fuck your asshole. I have seen your ass, it looks so sexy."

I took his cock in my hand and led him over to the split rail fence. I leaned over and lifted my skirt. He smiled as he saw I was not wearing any underwear. He got behind me and started to push his cum soaked cock into my asshole. I looked back, "Won't your wife get upset when she sees you fucking an old lady?" He was too excited to answer coherently and just shook his head.

12