Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

"I'm not embarrassed," he replied. "It's just that my turn-ons aren't the same as everyone else's."

"Just name it," I said.

"Well... I like to watch," he shrugged. "I loved seeing Brian fuck you during the interview. It was almost as heavenly as fucking you myself."

"Ok, but there's only you and I here. How can you watch me get fucked?" I said, feeling puzzled.

"I want to watch you fuck yourself," he smiled.

"Oh," I replied, feeling a little surprised.

"I want you to masturbate in front of me, so I can watch," he explained. "You look so cute and girly in that outfit. I know you'll look amazing playing with that little pink pussy of yours in your panties."

"Don't you want me to get undressed?"

"Only a little. Undo your shirt and pull your tits out of your bra and then play with yourself over the top of your underwear to start with."

"Aren't you going to join in?"

"Hhhmm, it doesn't work like that. Please begin."

I'd masturbated in front of people before so it was no big deal. I was just a little shocked that this guy had the opportunity to do anything he liked to me and he'd opted to watch me get myself off. It never ceased to amaze me that people had these little kinks and I wondered how his had started.

I undid my buttons one by one and let my shirt hang open. I still had my loose-fitting tie around my neck as I pulled my left breast over the top of my bra. The right one followed it and I looked out the top of my eyelids at him with my head down to give him a sultry look.

"Do you mean like this?" I made sure I was doing it right.

"Holy shit, that's perfect," he murmured, adjusting his cock in his trousers.

"Have you watched a girl finger herself before?"

"I have, but I think you're going to be amazing at it. You remind me of her," he replied in a dirty tone.

"I remind you of whom?"

"Oh... errr... it doesn't matter. I shouldn't have said that," he back tracked.

"I won't be offended. You can tell me anything," I cooed, stroking my boobs and staring at him.

He stared back as I bounced my breasts gently while he thought about telling me. I watched his reaction as I dropped both my hands lower and tugged my skirt up slowly as I opened my legs. I stopped after only a few inches, so all he could see was the gusset of my knickers under my skirt.

"I remind you of whom?" I asked again. "An old girlfriend? A childhood sweetheart?"

"No," he sighed. "My sister."

He bowed his head a little and looked away in shame. Suddenly it became clear how his fetish had started.

"Oh, I see. Did you used to spy on her when you were younger?" I asked, pulling my skirt up my thighs a little higher to reward him.

"Yes, oh my god, yes. I used to peek through a gap in the door while she played with herself," he admitted, sounding relieved that I hadn't freaked out.

"And did you play with yourself while you watched her?"

"Many, many times. I found it mesmerising. It felt so wrong, but I couldn't help myself."

"You dirty boy," I giggled. "Do you think she knew you were there?"

"I honestly don't know. She may have done. I like to think that she did and that she was doing it so I could watch her," he said, rubbing the hard lump which had formed in his trousers.

My skirt inched ever higher until it was bunched up around my waist. My schoolgirl panties were now fully on display. I felt the cool air from the air conditioner on my naked thighs and the warmth of my pussy emanating from between my legs.

"Exquisite," whispered Simon as he leaned back in his chair and got comfortable.

"Did she used to do this?" I asked rubbing myself over the wet fabric.

"Yes, oh god yes. She did it just like that."

I used my middle finger to form a valley where my labia met, showing off my damp camel toe. I then ran my finger up and down the groove, half closing my eyes and letting my head flop back.

"Mmmmm, there's no better way to relieve the stresses of the day," I groaned softly.

I heard him unzip and shuffle on the chair as he got his cock out and started stroking himself.

"I love feeling the wetness drip out of me and soak my underwear," I continued. "It makes me feel so naughty, Simon."

"You are naughty," he panted. "So, so naughty."

I gripped the waistband with both hands and pulled the material upwards to give myself a front-wedgie. I felt my folds and meaty lips bunch together inside my knickers and then relax as I released the tension on my underwear.

"Oh wow. You make me so fucking hard. Slip a hand inside them," he begged.

"Is that how she used to do it?" I asked, rubbing my finger up and down the groove again.

"Yes, she'd play on the outside for a while and then I'd see her panties moving as she rubbed herself inside them. Oh god," he was getting super turned on at the thought of it as he reminisced about his youth.

My clit was throbbing like a little beacon by now, waiting to be touched. I slipped a hand inside my panties, pushing the fabric outwards to make room. I got instantly wetter as I rubbed my naked clit inside my knickers.

"Mmmmm fuck, this isn't going to take long," I purred. "I love being watched."

"Is it all wet and sticky in there?" he panted, increasing his pace as his hand flashed up and down his shaft.

I slipped two fingers into my gooey snatch and then pulled them out to show him. I stretched my fingers apart so he could see stringy thick secretions that were now coating the inside of my gusset.

"Very," I smiled. "Do you want to touch me?"

"Not yet. Just keep touching yourself. I want it to be like it was with her. I never touched her. I just used to watch her and wank myself off."

"I bet you wanted to touch her though, didn't you?"

I slipped my hand back in my underwear and continued to rub myself closer to orgasm.

"More than anything," he admitted shamefully.

"Well then... why not act out that lifelong dream? You can pretend I'm her if you like," I wasn't sure why I said it, but it made my belly flutter at the thought of the role-play.

Pretending to be Simon's sister playing with herself from years gone by was a very sexy thought. The itch inside me started to grow as I watched him licking his lips and wanking faster.

"Just keep playing with it," he ordered.

"Mmmmm, oh, Simon. I love it when you watch me finger fuck my wet cunt," I panted. "My naughty big brother spying on me while I pleasure my young teenaged pussy."

"Oh Jesus," he groaned. "You are so bad."

"What's wrong big brother? Don't you want to lend me a hand and make me cum in my panties?" I teased him.

His gaze was transfixed on the fabric of my virgin-whites as my hand rubbed away inside them. His face was going red and his hand slowed a little as he approached his orgasm.

"You are such a dirty little sister," he murmured, finally giving in to it and playing along.

"I am. I'm a dirty, slutty little sister and I want you to come over here and play with me like brothers and sisters should," I wasn't letting up. "I've known about you spying on me for a long time and I've always wanted you to help me out, but I was too scared to ask."

The dirty incest talk wasn't just for his benefit, it was for mine too. I was getting closer to climax as my itch started to become unbearable. Simon's glans were shiny and wet with pre-cum which was leaking out of him like crazy.

"Really? You want me to touch your sweet little pussy?"

"More than anything. Please Simon, put your hand in my knickers and feel how wet you make me."

He pushed out of his chair and walked around his desk so he was standing next to me. He towered above me as I looked up at him with one hand in my panties and one hand on my breast. I gave him fuck-me eyes and nodded towards my crotch.

"Go on. I don't mind. You can take over," I whispered. "Just don't tell mum and dad."

"Oh my god. You know just what to say. I always used to worry about getting caught spying on her. My parents would have killed me."

I let go of my breast and took his hand in mine. I then guided it into my knickers, holding them open and nodding for him to start touching me.

"See, you've made it all slippery," I said.

"Wow, that really is slippery," he gasped as he squished my labia between his fingers.

"I told you. Oh god... that's it. I've waited for this moment for so long, big brother."

He started to slide his finger over my clit, across my pee hole and finally inside me. I was slick and he penetrated me with ease. As his finger tip brushed against my cervix, he withdrew and reversed the whole process, finishing at my clit again. He then repeated the cycle over and over, stimulating me both inside and out with one hand.

"What a wet little cunt you've got," he said softly. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to you. I used to wait until you'd finished playing with yourself and you'd gone in the shower. Then I'd take your panties while they were still warm and I'd rub them on my cock, feeling how slimy you'd made them after you'd cum in them."

"I know. I used to make them extra messy for you and then leave them on the floor so you'd find them."

His fingers felt amazing as he rubbed and wormed his way around in my knickers. I was leaking like a tap and breathing heavily as his cock bounced and bobbed next to my breasts.

"Shit, Simon. You're going to make me cum," I panted.

I wasn't lying either. The whole role play was sick and twisted and incredibly arousing for both of us. I reached my hand out to play with his cock, but he backed away.

"No. No touching. I want to wank myself off all over you," he said. "I've always wanted to cum all over my sister."

He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it slowly as my orgasm started to appear on the horizon.

"Yes... that's it... wank off to your baby sister... make her cum in her schoolgirl panties," I moaned.

I wanted his cum spraying all over me more than anything, but the practicality of it wasn't ideal. I was still fully clothed and if he came, he'd cover my shirt and skirt in sticky spunk. I was going to have to go back to Stephanie and Janice after this meeting and I couldn't go back covered in sperm.

Fortunately, I had an idea.

"Do you like making my panties all sticky and wet with your fingers?" I cooed.

"Oh, fuck yeah. I never knew my sister was so juicy."

His hand started to jerk up and down faster. He was going to cum soon.

"Well... how about you make them extra sticky for me. I told you I like having cum in my panties," I suggested.

"Oh god. You'd let me do that to you?"

"I'd love you too. Besides, I can't go back to my desk covered in cock cream, can I?"

"No, I guess not. Oh shit... oh fuck... this is so dirty... I can't hold back."

Just the thought of spraying his sticky mess into my panties was enough to tip him over the edge. He was about to shoot his load and there was no way of stopping it.

"Fuck, quick, drop down and do it in my gusset," I said taking his hand out of my underwear and holding my panties open at the waist band.

He wasted no time in moving into position, holding his cock tightly at the base to prevent his spunk from squirting all over me.

He pushed his glans into my underwear just in time as the pressure in his balls became too great and I felt the first hot jet of semen splatter against my clit. It was such a huge wad that I actually heard it splash against my skin, rapidly followed by several more in quick succession.

Splash. Splash. Splash.

Splat. Splat. Splat

My knickers slowly filled with scalding hot jism as it spat violently from Simon's dick.

"Ugh... oh shit... I'm so sorry... your dirty talk was too much for me... ugh... oh fuck."

I was on the verge of cumming too, so I grabbed his shaft and rubbed the tip of his ejaculating cock against my aching clit. He got the message and started to slide around in the spunky mess, stimulating my sex bean like a slippery squid.

"Oh Simon, you dirty fucker... that's it... make your slutty sister cum in her knickers... oh... ugh... fuck... yes," I moaned quietly to make sure no one outside of the office would hear.

My orgasm pulsed through me, emanating from deep within and spreading across my whole body. The feel of sperm all over my pussy was delightful and I loved being slippery down there. He finished cumming, but he did the gentlemanly thing and kept rubbing his cock on my clit as I convulsed in front of him.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming... don't stop..." I squeaked in a high pitch tone.

I peaked and felt a warm release into my white schoolgirl panties as my orgasmic juices flowed out of me like treacle and mixed with his.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore and pushed him away before I screamed the place down. Simon looked down at me with loving eyes as he imagined that I really was his sister and that he'd lived out a lifelong fantasy.

"Thank you so, so much," he croaked. "That was incredible. I actually believed you were my sister at one point."

I leaned back in the leather chair, catching my breath and smiling up at him. I must have looked like a freshly fucked college girl, dressed in my uniform with my tits hanging out.

"Thank you for your deposit," I sniggered, looking down at the creamy filling in my underwear.

It had formed a small puddle between my vulva and my gusset and was slowly soaking into the fabric. It was even leaking down to my ass crack as it reacted with the air. Ejaculate starts off thick and stringy, but soon becomes watery as the enzymes in the semen begin to breakdown. I wasn't going to be walking around with jelly in my knickers for the rest of the day, but I was going to be extremely wet down there.

"Do you really like it when guys cum in your knickers?" he asked. "I wasn't sure if you were just saying it to sound dirty during the job interview."

"I love it. I usually prefer a nice deep creampie so I can feel it leaking out of me throughout the day, but I also like a nice heavy load squirting directly all over my pussy and knickers."

"Wow, that is so hot. Do you think my sister would have liked it?"

"Every one's sexual preferences are different," I explained. "Some girls hate sperm and others love it. You know her better than I do. What do you think?"

He wiped his cock on the front of my virgin-whites and zipped it back up with a shudder.

"I really don't know. All I know is that she used to masturbate on her bed... a lot. I'd hear her most nights and quickly sneak to her door and wank off watching her."

"She may have been horrified that you were watching or she may have known you were there and got off on the fact. Only she will ever know, unless you ask her," I laughed.

I put my hand into my underwear and smeared his seed all over the material to help it soak in. Then I smoothed my very wet knickers back down and stood up so that I could adjust them back into a comfortable position.

Simon watched with intrigue, still finding it hard to believe that I was going to go back and sit at my desk in an open plan office with a gusset full of fresh cum.

"Well, I suppose we better get back to business," he said, clearing his throat and walking back to his side of the desk.

"Yes, I guess so. I think I'm going to like working here," I smiled. "You were a lot nicer to me than Brian was this morning. At least you made me cum. I'm surprised how his attitude towards me has changed since Friday. He was quite forceful. What's his problem?"

"We all have our little fetishes, Becca. Mine is watching people masturbate or getting fucked and his is all about power," he shrugged.

"I thought as much. I don't mind it, but if he wants to get all rapey with me he could at least give me an orgasm," I sighed.

"He prefers the role of master and servant," he laughed. "As far as he is concerned, he thinks he owns you now. He gets off on being dominant towards women. I've had to quash a couple of complaints about him from the female staff in the past, when he got overly amorous with them."

"I thought he might have had some fun with some of the other girls," I chuckled.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it," he said. "You should see him outside of work."

His last comment made him quickly move some paperwork around his desk as though he suddenly realised he'd told me too much. I wondered what Simon got up to with Brian outside of work and I wondered if he was part of Brian's drug dealing underworld. I instantly dismissed the idea. Simon definitely didn't have the stomach for that sort of thing. This was something else entirely.

I didn't push it any further. Being a nosey bitch might draw suspicion on my first day so I let it go for now.

"Well, I better get back to work before people start wondering where I've got to," I said, turning to leave.

"You can't leave yet."

"Why not?" I said looking puzzled. "I thought we were done."

"I need you to sign these forms," he said.

"Oh... right... I thought you were joking about that," I giggled. "I thought it was just an excuse to get me in your office."

"No... well yes it was, but I do need these HR documents signing to say that you've read the company handbook and that you understand the terms of employment."

He pushed some paperwork over the desk and held up a pen.

"Just sign and date it at the bottom and then we're done."

I took the pen and signed the paperwork with Rebecca Sloan's signature without even reading it. The signature was for a made-up person so the document wasn't legally binding to me anyway.

"Thank you, Simon," I tittered. "Will there be anything else?"

"No, that will be all for today."

I turned and unlocked the door. Before I opened it, I turned back to face him and patted the front of my skirt just below my pubic bone.

"I'll be thinking of you for the rest of the day. It feels wonderful down there," I gave him a wicked smile and left the room.

I think he was probably hard again by the time I left.

I made my way to the stairwell, feeling the wet fabric clinging to my sticky cunt with every step. I felt like a whore most of the time, but this was taking it to another level. I walked past several people before I got back to Janice and Stephanie and they knew nothing about the contents of my panties.

"You've been gone for ages. What have you been doing?" asked Stephanie.

"I was talking to Simon about Janice's crush," I giggled.

"You better not have been," Janice snapped, going red again.

"Of course I did. I told him that you fancied him and that you think he's got a nice ass."

"I'm a happily married woman," she replied, in disgust. "Just because I think he's nice, doesn't mean I want to do rude things to him."

"Well, it's a bit late for that," I continued to tease her. "I'm pretty sure he was getting hard when I told him. He had to adjust himself in the trouser department."

I mimicked the movement that men make when they have to move the position of their cocks when they get aroused.

"Oh my god, really?" gasped Steph. "It looks like the feeling's mutual, Janice."

"Stop it the pair of you. Becca, did you really tell him?" she seemed a little more interested than she should.

"No. I'm just messing with you. He wanted me to sign my terms of employment and then we got chatting," I laughed.

"You little bitch," scorned Janice, throwing her pen at me.

"Such language," said Steph, remembering what Janice had said to her earlier in the day. "You sound more like a workman than an accounts clerk."

"You can shut up too," she replied.

We all laughed like children and got back to work.

****

As the clock struck five, it was time to go home. I'd had a wet feeling between my legs all afternoon thanks to Simon's sticky load. Although I'd also cum, I was still feeling extremely horny. I found it frustrating that I had two women and one man in my life and that I couldn't get to see any of them on a regular basis.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers