Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did all sorts of things," said Stephanie as she got the message and started to join in. "We licked each other's pussies until we squirted all over each other. Then we rubbed our clits together on the living room floor."

He swallowed hard with an audible gulp as Steph moved in behind me. She nuzzled her lips into my neck as her hands came up and squeezed my breasts. Todd was mesmerised and frozen to the spot like a statue. I reached my hand down and rubbed the front of his trousers where a large bulge had appeared.

"Does it turn you on, knowing what we do to each other?" I whispered.

"Y-y-yes," he quivered. "Oh, fuck yes."

He tried to compose himself, but seeing Steph kiss my neck and caress my breasts while I rubbed his cock through his trousers, was too much for him.

"It feels like it too. I can feel your big fat cock twitching," I smiled. "I think it needs some attention.

"Oooh yeah. Get it out so we can see how much we turn you on," cooed Steph.

I glanced around the office to make sure no one could see us before I continued. I unzipped his black trousers and slipped my hand inside.

"That's it babe, show him how good you are with your hands. It's just like last night when you fingered me," she continued.

I pulled out his hairy cock with barely any resistance from Todd. He was too busy watching Steph as she kissed me and played with my boobs in front of him.

"Her pussy tasted so fucking good last night," I teased. "I sat on her face while we ate each other out."

His eyes started to roll back as I stroked his hard shaft up and down with a feather light touch.

"Do you like it when my girlfriend wanks you off?" whispered Steph, giving him a slutty look over my shoulder. "She's good with her hands, isn't she?"

He moaned quietly and it started to throb. He was seconds away from cumming and Stephanie's dirty talk was about to trigger him off.

"Do you want to see us make out?" She asked.

"Y-y-yes. Oh god yes."

"Kiss me, Bex, you horny bitch," she said, placing her hand under my chin and turning my head towards her.

As our lips met and our tongues clashed in a sloppy lesbian kiss, Todd lost control and started to cum. I pushed his cock upwards onto the front of his trousers and held it there as his legs went weak and he shot his thick load uncontrollably all over himself. He whimpered like a happy puppy until he realised what a mess I'd made of him. I pulled away and let go of his shaft as he looked down to see stringy gloop coating his trousers.

He suddenly felt embarrassed and tried to put his cock away as I whipped out my iPhone. I quickly snapped a picture of him with a large wet cum stain all over his trousers, making sure I got his face in the frame.

"Be careful what you wish for, you fucking pervert," I spat. "Stay the fuck away from us and stop spreading rumours."

We left him trying to clean himself up with a paper napkin and went back to our desks giggling like a couple of naughty kids.

"Bex, you are fucking out of control this morning," Steph whispered. "What the fuck?"

"He was starting to annoy me," I said. "Perverts like him are all talk. The twat just shot his load in less than thirty seconds. Imagine what would happen if he actually saw a girl naked."

"He'd explode. I'm guessing he's still a virgin."

"Without a doubt."

We handed the drink over to Janice who gave us both a suspicious look as we continued to giggle.

"What have you two been up to?" she asked sternly.

"You'd better ask Todd," laughed Steph.

"You better not have told him about me?" she said pointing her finger at both of us.

She seemed to be paranoid that we'd tell everyone what a slut she used to be. I was pretty sure that she wished she hadn't told us about it now.

"For fuck's sake, Janice, get over yourself. Of course we haven't told him. What happened last night stays between us. Stop fretting," said Steph.

"What did you say to Todd then?"

"Bex has just made him spunk all over his trousers," she said, as though it was nothing.

Janice glanced over towards the chill-out area and saw Todd scurrying off to the toilets. Obviously, the paper napkin hadn't been enough to remove the mess he'd made on himself. I knew how he felt, semen was very difficult to remove and even when you think you've cleaned it all off, it still shows up when it dries on black clothing.

"Are you being serious?" Janice gasped.

"Absolutely. Show her the picture, Bex."

I took my phone out and showed Janice the photo. She pinched the screen to zoom in and then covered her mouth to stifle her laugh.

"Oh my god. What did you do to him, toss him off?" she tittered.

"I barely touched him. I just told him that me and Steph were fucking all night and he lost control. It went off in my hand," I laughed.

We all burst out laughing at someone getting their comeuppance. As the laughter subsided, Janice suddenly developed a concerned look on her face.

"Wait... hang on a minute. Were you two fucking all night?" she asked, sounding worried.

"Janice, how dare you ask such a thing," I replied pretending to be horrified. "You're as bad as Todd. Just because we both like girls doesn't mean we're doing it. After you went to bed we just chatted and finished the wine off."

"Hhmmmm, That's alright then. I don't want to think about you two playing with each other in my front room."

Steph and I glanced at each other, smirked and started the days work.

****

Brian and Simon were both absent again. I assumed that they were either working at a client's place or having a day off. There was nothing I could do to aid my mission without Brian being there so I just continued with my work for most of the day. There was no new information from Lexa either. It was days like this that made me feel a little more normal. My chosen career usually meant that I'd be tracking someone, hacking their computer or opening my legs. To just sit and do data entry in a normal office was a welcome relief.

My mind wandered to the mission from time to time as I pondered what might be linking our three missions. I had no idea how hard-line the anti-Brexit group was, but it seemed difficult to believe that they'd be linked to a terror cell. Wanting the government to reverse the decision to leave the EU was one thing, but terrorism was something else. I began to think that maybe it was a possibility, especially after what the protestor on the news report had said.

'There's trouble coming to the UK, you mark my words. This country will be brought to its knees in a matter of weeks'.

What he'd said could have been taken as a threat or just an observation. Was Nat's group involved in something that could disrupt the country? It seemed likely based on the facts, but one bomb going off wouldn't bring the UK to its knees. We'd had our share of terror attacks over the years, from the IRA to Al Qaeda and ISIS and although it had caused deaths and injuries, it never crippled the country. It would take something a lot bigger to do that.

I opened my phone and made it look like I was checking my messages. I was actually looking at the numbers again.

1-25

4-25

4-5

11-25

20-25

1-6

1-18

1-62

6-42

6-56

I tried to find a pattern and I realised that the number one and the number twenty-five seemed to repeat themselves more than the others. That couldn't be a coincidence. I wondered what could be significant about those numbers. I thought about asking Steph and Janice to take a look, but realised it was a stupid idea. Two sets of numbers, found at two different locations on two separate missions had to mean something. I couldn't risk showing them to anyone else.

I decided to Google the two most common numbers to see if there was anything significant about them. The search on the number twenty-five came up with all sorts of mumbo-jumbo about angels which meant nothing to me. There was also a load of articles about what to do before you turned twenty-five. The number one didn't come up with anything interesting either.

I then googled the sets of numbers as pairs. I clicked on the search box and typed '1-6 significance' and hit enter. To anyone watching me, it would just look like I was working on someone's accounts. No one could see my computer screen as I had my back to the wall.

The results were a little more interesting but not groundbreaking. The top hit was a verse number from the Bible. Chapter one, Verse six was written with a colon as the separator. Apparently, that line in the Bible read: -

John 1:6. A man came, one sent from god, and his name was John.

I'd never studied religion at school so I had no idea what that meant.

I did the same with the next sequence hoping to find some sort of clue from the Bible passages. The thought that the numbers were lines from the holy book had never entered my head.

Ephesians 4:25. Therefore each of you must put off falsehoods and speak truthfully to your neighbour, for we are all members of one body.

This wasn't getting me anywhere unless the numbers meant that someone called John was telling the truth. I had pretty much finished my work, so I carried on to fill my time.

Philippians 4:5. Let your gentleness be evident to all. The lord is at hand.

John 11:25. Jesus said unto her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they will die,'

I let out a long sigh as this wasn't getting me anywhere. I never understood what all the hype was about with the Bible. A lot of it seemed to contradict itself and it certainly didn't seem relevant to any terror plot. I gave up on it for now. I was sure that Lexa's team of eggheads were far better equipped than I was to crack the code.

I suddenly felt something touch my foot under the desk and it made me flinch. I had been so busy concentrating on the numbers, I'd almost forgotten where I was. Steph was gently tapping her foot against mine to get my attention.

I looked over at her and she made the slightest gesture with her head towards the wash rooms. She had a dirty grin on her face and it was obvious she wanted me to go with her. I nodded almost imperceptibly and she got up and walked in the direction of the toilets.

I gave her about fifteen seconds head start and then I followed her. No one was interested in me as I crossed the open office.

My heartbeat increased in anticipation of what Stephanie might want me for. She may have wanted to talk about Janice in private or she may have been feeling bored and horny. I hoped it was the latter as I was feeling bored and horny too.

I got to the outer door just as it closed on its spring return and I pushed it open. I did the same with the inner door and saw Steph checking the cubicles to make sure we were alone. She didn't speak until she'd checked them all and confirmed the coast was clear.

"In here," she nodded to the end cubicle where Janice had hidden herself away the previous day.

I checked behind me to make sure no one had followed me in and then I entered the cubicle with Steph. It was a tight squeeze and we had to cuddle in so that we could close and lock the door behind us

As I turned to face her, she smiled at me again and I smiled back, tucking my hair behind my ear

"Hey you," she whispered.

"Hey yourself," I replied.

"Are you feeling naughty?"

"Always."

"We'll have to be quick and quiet, but I want you so badly right now."

"Likewise, but it's a bit cramped. What's your plan?"

She kissed me softly, sucking my lips into hers and then licking across them. I responded by sticking my tongue out and slipping it into her mouth.

"We can make each other cum."

Her voice seemed to echo off the tiled walls even though she was speaking quietly.

"I know that. Do you want me to get you off first?" I can lick your pussy while you sit on the toilet, if you like. Or we could just finger each other."

"We can't do anything if we're still dressed," she raised her eyebrows at me. "Get that sexy pussy of yours out for me."

I undid my jeans and let them drop to the floor with my underwear. She did the same with her leggings and panties and then stepped out of them. She wasn't wasting any time.

My hands immediately slipped between her legs and I slid my finger along her slit to spread her lips open. She was already sopping wet, probably at the thought of how dirty and naughty we were being. I waited for her to reciprocate as I fingered her wet hole and then rubbed the wetness all over her hard clit.

Instead of touching me, she brought her hand up to eye level with a wicked smile on her face. Her fist was clenched and she slowly opened her hand and produce a small plastic lipstick. I knew it was a bullet vibrator as soon as I saw it and I giggled.

"Oh my god, you dirty bitch," I whispered.

"Ssshhhh, I never leave home without it. Get closer and push your pussy against mind so we can share the vibrations."

I shuffled closer as we stood face to face and she kissed me again. I felt her fumbling with the lipstick vibe and a quiet buzz filled the cubicle as she switched it on.

Bbbzzzzzzzzzzz.

It was barely audible which was a relief. If anyone came in, I doubted that they'd hear it.

Stephanie slipped the lipstick between us and pulled me closer to trap the small vibrator between our clits. Our pubic bones touched and we both leaned back slightly to get the vibe into the right position.

As soon as it hit my clit, I felt my orgasm building. The lipstick may have been small and silent, but the vibrations were deep and powerful. The fact that we could get caught at any moment was only adding to the intensity. We were supposed to be working after all.

"Oh shit, that feels good," I panted as though I'd just received an electric shock between my legs.

"Ssssshhh, keep quiet and enjoy it," she said putting her finger to her lips.

She held the vibe in place with one hand and stuffed her spare hand up my shirt. I got the message and undid the first few buttons of her blouse and slipped my hands onto her breasts. I remembered how sensitive her nipples were so I gently pinched and rolled them between my thumb and finger as she squeezed my left breast hard.

"Move the vibe to the right a bit," I said, directing her to get it to the side of my clit. Direct stimulation was fine, but the vibrations were greater if she moved it to the side of my throbbing bean.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Mmmmm, fuck. Hold it there."

I tweaked her nipples as a reward and she half closed her eyes. She was enjoying it as much as me. As we stood pussy to pussy in the toilet cubicle, I heard the outer door open. It was closely followed by the inner door a split second later. We had no time to move so we both stood stock still. Steph had a handful of my tit and I had both of hers in the palms of my hands, but we stopped moving.

The vibe buzzed quietly between our legs as the door next to us opened and closed. Someone had come in to use the toilet. She was so close we could hear her undoing her belt, button and zipper. We then heard the silky sound of fabric being pushed down someone's legs as she slid her trousers and panties down.

Buzz-buzz-buzz.

Steph and I looked wide eyed at each other, trying not to make a sound. The vibe buzzed between us and the fact that someone was less than two feet away separated only by a thin wooden panel, tipped me over the edge.

I started to cum.

I came hard and buckled at the waist, clamping my mouth shut to stifle my orgasmic moans. Steph let go of my tits and placed her hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. She was grinning like a mental patient as I climaxed all over her pussy.

The woman next to us started to pee loudly as her stream hit the water beneath her and she let out a small sigh of relief. People's toilet habits fascinated me, especially if they thought they were alone. Her pee stream was strong, like a race horse, but she seemed to be taking forever.

I saw Stephanie's big blue eyes roll back and half close as she too, began to cum. Her body was shaking against mine and I felt the wetness flow out of her and down her legs, mixing with mine.

She sucked her belly in as my knees trembled and I let out a tiny squeak of pleasure. Steph's eyes went wide at the sound I'd made as she struggled to stay quiet.

"Is someone in there?" came a voice from the next cubicle.

My mouth was still covered by Stephanie's hand, so she answered for us.

"Yes... it's just me... Steph," she replied with a tremble to her voice.

"Are you ok, Steph?"

She was struggling to contain her orgasmic noises as she continued to cum.

"Mmhmm... yes... I'm fine..."

I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her firm buttocks and pulled her tighter against me. The vibrations increased as the small lipstick pressed deep into her crevice and against my clit. I felt our wet labia slipping together as I gently ground into her.

The woman next to us finished her pee and pulled the toilet roll off to wipe herself. After a quick flush, she moved to the sink to wash her hands.

My climax was starting to subside, but Steph was still cumming hard. I slipped my hand down between us and took hold of the vibe to prevent it from falling on the floor. She knew what I was about to do and she shook her head, but she was so into her orgasm, she just let me get on with it.

I grabbed the tiny vibe and moved away from her. Sticky strings of her cunt cream coated our thighs as I stuffed two fingers straight inside her dripping hole. To keep her quiet, I planted my lips onto hers and stared into her eyes.

She hit a second peak and let out a long sigh.

"Oooohhh yeeessssss," she gasped, almost completely involuntary.

"Are you sure you're ok in there, Steph?" said the woman at the sink.

"Mmmmm... yes... I'm just... relieved...that's all" she panted.

"Ok then," said the woman, sounding a little unsure. "I'll leave you to it."

Steph was virtually holding her breath by now to stop herself from crying out. She was going red in the face as I squirmed my fingers around inside her. I felt her spongy G-Spot and gave it a beckoning motion with my fingers.

She was about to explode and there was nothing she could do to stop me. She tried to push me away, but I had her pressed against the side of the cubicle and there was no way for her to escape.

She had a look of panic and ecstasy on her face, as we both waited for the woman to leave.

Buzz-buzz-buzz. Rub-rub-rub.

Finally, we heard the door open and close as she left and Steph breathed out hard with a long moan of pleasure.

"Aaaaawwwww fuck," her voice went high pitched at the end.

As she released her breath, she also let go of her pelvic floor, which she had been tensing to try and resist the urge to cry out. The build up of pressure and the sudden release caused her pussy to squirt hard against my fingers and dripped down her legs.

Ssssquiiirrrttttt. Gush.

She pulled me in, kissing me hard one last time and then I finally let her go and leant back against the other wall.

We were both panting hard, but trying to keep quiet in case someone else came in. After a few deep breaths, Steph looked down at her soaking pussy with a look of shock on her face.

"Oh shit! Did I just squirt?" she asked.

"Fucking hell, yes. You squirted like a geyser," I tittered. "Is that your first time?"

"No, I've managed it a couple of times before, but not like that. I usually know it's going to happen, but with you it just happened without warning. I couldn't hold back any longer."

"You're welcome," I gave her a tiny bow.

"Shit, that was intense," she gasped. "You're amazing."

"Thanks, I do know my way around a woman's vagina you know. We better get back to work. Whoever that woman was, she didn't seem convinced that you were alright."