Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay relaxed and focus on Natalie licking your nunny," I said.

I heard her grunt some sort of acknowledgement with a mouthful of Nat's labia.

I pushed in slowly again and saw her pink hole stretch in all directions. She let out a little squeak so I stopped.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Fine, yes. Just give me a minute to get used to it. It feels enormous," she panted.

I held it in place and actually saw her sphincter relax so I pushed it in further. She now had the parallel section of the shaft inside her rather than the tapered tip.

"It's in," I said. "How does it feel?"

"Haaa... hoo... haaa... hoo," she took short sharp breaths as though she was giving birth. "It feels like I'm going to split in two."

"It can stretch a lot more than that," I giggled. "Give it a minute."

Natalie sucked on Pippa's clit to help her relax and, after a long pause, I started to fuck her asshole with the dildo.

"Oh my gosh, that feels good," swooned Pippa. "Why have I never tried this before?"

"It can be quite daunting at first, but unless you try it, you'll never know," I said. "The difference is that we're starting slow. If it was a man doing it, it would probably put you off for life. Most guys just try to ram it in your ass."

"Can you finger my nunny at the same time, Natalie," she gasped. "I want both of my holes filled."

I looked down to see Natalie worming her middle finger into Pippa's dripping cunt, as she continued to suck on her teenaged clit.

"Oh fuck, yes... just like that," Pippa purred.

As she felt more slutty, her passion started to take over and she ate Nat's pussy like a ripe melon. Nat gasped and started to pump her hips up and down, spreading her legs wider to allow Pippa to give her a good licking.

"Your pussy licking skills have improved... oh my god," panted Nat. "Suck that wet cunt."

I looked on the bed and saw the realistic dildo and the strap-on. The strap-on was bigger in both girth and length and my own sexual appetite made me want to fuck her ass whilst I fucked myself with the dildo.

I left the red dildo in Pippa's ass and picked up the strap-on.

"What's happening back there?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

"I'm going to show you what it feels like to be fucked in the ass properly," I said. "You just concentrate on making Natalie cum."

She looked nervous as I pulled the straps into place and got behind her. The pink rubber cock was seven-inches long and thick and veiny like a real cock. It had a nice helmet and a decent set of balls hanging down. She would feel them against her pussy if I pushed it all the way in. I kept the other dildo within reach so I could fuck myself with it once I'd penetrated Pippa.

"Right then, you dirty anal whore, I'm going to fuck your ass," I said in a domineering voice.

I pulled the red dildo out of her contracting hole and threw it on the bed.

"Oh shit... this is so exciting," Pippa groaned.

I poured a lot of lube all over her anus and the cock. It looked like someone had cum all over her ass, due to the colour and consistency of the stuff.

I gripped my shaft at the base and pushed it against her pink starfish.

"Remember to relax and push out as I push in," I instructed.

Pippa put her head down and took another deep breath. She had her head between Nat's legs again and must have got a good lung full of her pussy scent. I watched her anus push back and spread slightly and I knew she was ready.

I pushed forwards, gripping her hips and watching my fake cock enter her dirtiest of holes.

"Ooooh fuck yeeessss," she moaned as I pushed the tip inside her.

Her ass just ate it up and sucked it inside with ease. She was well warmed up both physically and mentally and she didn't even sound in pain.

"Tell me what I'm doing to you," I said.

"You're fucking my asshole," she replied with glee. "Oh gosh, Becca, it feels so stretched."

"It looks sexy as fuck from where I'm lying," gasped Natalie.

I pushed in past the tapered bell-end and she took the full girth.

"There you go, you little slut," I said in a stern voice. "That's as close to the real thing as you can get."

I stopped with about three quarters of it inside her. Her puckered orifice hugged it tightly as the shaft glistened below me.

"This is pure filth," purred Pippa. "I love it. It doesn't even hurt that much."

"Good, that means I can do this then," I said.

I pulled out leaving just the tip in and then pushed in a little deeper. I kept it slow as Natalie sucked on her pussy lips.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me, Becca. Fuck me like a dirty bitch," she begged.

To my amazement Pippa actually pushed back towards me until the whole seven-inch cock was buried in her rectum.

"That's the whole thing in your ass," said Natalie. "Good girl."

"I feel so full," she replied. "Fuck me, Becca. Fuck my ass."

I started to thrust in and out, slow and deep and Pippa rocked back and forth in time with me. She was a real trooper the way she took it so easily.

"Grab that other cock and fuck my pussy with it," I said to Nat, who was still lying beneath Pippa, licking her sex bud.

She scrabbled about for the big flesh-coloured dick and stuffed it straight inside me. I was drenched by now and the sudden physical contact made me groan with pleasure.

"That's it, god this has made me so horny," I gasped.

We were now all receiving some form of stimulation from one another. Pippa was licking Natalie's juicy cunt, whilst Nat returned the favour. I was shafting Pippa's anus and Natalie was fucking my snatch with a six-inch rubber cock. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a rainy afternoon.

"Oh my god, Pippa. Keep licking me," panted Natalie. "You're going to make me cum."

"Really? Oh great, how's this?" she asked, pushing two fingers inside her.

"Shit... yes... meh... oh god... right there..."

"She's going to climax, Pippa. Make the horny bitch cum."

My own orgasm wasn't far away. It had come upon me quickly, due to the anticipation of fucking Pippa's virgin butt-hole.

As Natalie started to cum, she pushed the dildo deeper into my sodden gash and I thrust in and out of Pippa's ass with more vigour.

"Meh... uh... oh... I'm cumming in your face, Pippa. Drink it all up."

There was a wet squelch as Natalie gushed a torrent of her love honey into Pippa's young mouth.

Splash... squelch... squirt.

Natalie started writhing and bucking on the bed. Her hips ground into Pippa's face as she soaked her with her orgasmic juices.

"Eat it... taste me... make me cum... oh Pippa... yes... right there," gasped Natalie.

Her orgasm peaked just as I felt my own starting to build. I reached down and flicked my clit from side to side as Natalie fucked me with the dildo.

I was about to cum and there was nothing I could do to stop it, even if I wanted to. Teaching a teenaged girl how to do anal had been a truly erotic experience and my climax washed out of me. My belly sucked in and I tensed up, holding the strap-on inside Pippa's tight ass. My concentration shifted to my own selfish needs as I knelt behind her enjoying my orgasmic bliss.

Pippa started to rock back and forth on the cock in her ass as she took control of her sexual destiny. She wanted to cum, but the two older women servicing her were in the throes of their own pleasure.

"Fuck me... make me cum... I'm close," she begged.

Natalie started to come down from her high as I hit my peak and contracted around the rubber shaft, raining my nectar onto the sheets below me.

"Oh god yes, Nat. Ram it in deep," I screamed.

She pushed hard from beneath me and pushed the dildo in as far as it would go. I rocked my hips back and forth, riding it and rubbing my clitoris furiously.

"Fuck me, Becca. Eat me Natalie," pleaded Pippa, feeling neglected.

I finally finished cumming and Natalie pulled the cock out of my cunt with a loud wet popping sound.

"Jesus Nat. I needed that," I sighed. "Let's finish her off."

"Yes, about time... finish me off you pair of slags," Pippa snapped. "Make me fucking cum."

"Wow, you've turned into a demanding little bitch, haven't you?" I snapped. "If you're going to act like a bitch, you're going to get fucked like one."

I started to slam my thighs against her butt-cheeks and punish her asshole with my huge cock.

"Take that cock in your ass, you little slut," I said. "Nat, stick that dildo in her pussy, she needs teaching a lesson. We're in charge here, not her."

Natalie still had the fleshy cock in her hand which had been inside me seconds before. It was coated in my love juices and Natalie pushed it against Pippa's plump pussy lips. She pushed in at the same time as I thrust back and forth and Pippa came instantly.

"Yes... DP me... fuck both my holes... oh my god... yes... I'M CUMMING... FUCK."

Her climax hit her as though she'd been struck by lightening. Her legs started to shake and then it travelled up her spine until she was trembling from head to toe. I kept up my punishing assault as Natalie fucked her eighteen-year-old cunt with the dildo and assaulted her clit with her wet tongue.

Pippa let out one last scream of delight and then flopped over forwards trying to catch her breath.

I rolled off sideways and curled up behind her. Natalie spun around and got in front of Pippa and wrapped her arms around both of us. We rocked slowly, as we came down from yet another three-way orgasm between a trio of young girls.

It had been incredible.

The room fell silent as we bathed in the endorphins which coursed through our veins.

We were going to leave Kingsley Manor in a few hours and I was glad we got to fuck Pippa one last time. We wriggled under the covers and cuddled up together, gently caressing and kissing each other as the rain continued outside.

"I think she likes anal," I whispered, as though it was a secret.

"I think you're right," Nat replied.

"Wow, just wow. I really did like that," purred Pippa in a sleepy voice. "Thanks for the lessons."

"The pleasure was all ours," tittered Nat.

The warmth of our bodies mixed together with the smell of sweaty girls and wet pussies under the covers. I didn't care that it was barely light outside and that it was still pouring with rain. I felt warm, comfortable and content as we cuddled and drifted in and out of light sleep.

****

Pippa stirred first as she heard a car approaching on the gravel outside. It was darker now, than when we'd gone to bed together.

"What time is it?" I said, trying to wake up.

"Just after five," said Pippa. "I think daddy's back home with mummy."

"I'm sure she'll be pleased to see us," said Natalie in a sarcastic voice.

"We better get up," said Nat.

She seemed a little panicked and jumped out of bed. She quickly collected up the sex toys apart from the one I was still wearing and took them to the wardrobe. If her parents found her in bed with two ex-hookers, I'm sure they wouldn't be too pleased. We took the hint and got up too. I unstrapped the big cock and threw it to Pippa.

"You need to wash all the toys before you put them away," I said. "They've been in your ass."

"I'll do it later. Quick. Get dressed and make the bed," she replied.

Natalie made the bed and I threw my jeans and t shirt back on.

"Don't panic," I said to Pippa. "They won't know what we've been doing all afternoon."

"I know... you're right. I just feel a little nervous after everything that's happened this weekend. I know that no one will know it was me in the glory hole and that they won't know you've just fucked my ass, but I'm a bit worried about it," she sighed, throwing her clothes on.

"What happened here will never come to light unless you tell someone," I said. "Calm down and go downstairs and say hello to mummy."

"I know, I'm just being paranoid."

She took a deep breath and patted the air with her palms. Trying to calm herself down.

"You should have wiped the lube off your ass before you got dressed," giggled Natalie. "You'll have a sticky gusset."

Pippa smiled like a naughty child.

"She likes having sticky panties as much as we do," I laughed. "We'll finish tidying up. Go and see your parents and we'll be down in a minute."

Pippa kissed us both and skipped out of the room.

"What the hell is wrong with that girl?" I sighed.

"She's just exploring her sexuality."

"I think she's done a lot more than explore, this weekend. She's worse than us."

"That's a physical impossibility, Becca," she laughed. "There's no one worse than us."

I helped Nat finish making the bed and we both straightened our hair in the mirror. We had that just-fucked look about us, but after a quick brush of our hair and a spot of makeup we were ready to go and confront Tristan. We needed to get him on his own and I hoped Pippa would take her mother for a chat whilst we took Tristan to his study.

We walked down the corridor and heard raised voices in the reception hall below us.

As we walked down the fairytale staircase, I got the gist of what was going on.

"I knew you were having one of your disgusting parties," spat Helen.

"It was a business meeting," he tried to reassure her.

"Don't lie. I know what goes on at those things."

We came into view and Helen's gaze hit us like a laser beam.

"What are the prostitutes still doing here?" she shouted at Tristan.

"Mummy, they're not prostitutes," protested Pippa. "They're my friends."

"Friends. They're not your friends, they're street whores and I want them out of my house this instant."

"Is there a problem here?" I asked with a big welcoming smile.

"You dirty little bitches have been fucking my husband and his business associates. That's what the problem is," she said with venom. "How dare you."

"Mrs Kingsley. I can assure you that we have not fucked your husband this weekend," replied Natalie.

She was actually telling the truth. We'd fucked countless other men and even their daughter, but we hadn't fucked Tristan.

"Don't lie. You all think I'm stupid, but I know you've had an orgy in the function room. The fact that you two slags are still here, is just rubbing my nose in it."

"We merely helped out at the meeting as serving girls," I lied. "I just need to talk to Tristan about payment and thank him for his hospitality and then we'll be gone."

Tristan shot me a quizzical look when I mentioned payment. He knew he'd already paid us two-hundred-thousand pounds and probably wondered what I was talking about.

Before anyone could reply the front door opened and the twins came in, looking pleased with themselves. Their faces soon dropped when they picked up on the atmosphere in the hall.

"Ah, boys. You're back, how was the interview?" said Tristan leaving our gathering and moving over to greet his sons.

"It went really well father. Thank you for setting it up," said Singen. "What's going on here?" he added with a concerned glance at me.

He must have thought I'd spilled the beans about the orgy, but Tristan soon corrected his train of thought.

"The girls need a quick chat with me about them helping out with the food last night, and then they'll be off."

"Oh... right... yes, the food," nodded Isaac.

"Come on mummy," said Pippa. "Let's go and get a drink and you can tell me all about the spa. Your hair looks lovely."

Helen stood fast for a moment. I thought she was going to go berserk again, but she seemed to see reason and followed her daughter.

"Make sure they're out of this house in ten minutes," she jabbed a finger at Natalie and I, giving us an evil glare.

Pippa led Helen away and the twins hung back until she was out of ear shot.

"I see the trip to the spa has relaxed your mother," I said sarcastically.

"I thought she'd found out about the orgy," sighed Isaac. "What's wrong with her now?"

"She's not as stupid as she looks," said Natalie. "Of course she knows about the orgy, she just can't prove it."

"Maybe we should go and try to convince her it was just a meeting," said Singen. "Come on Isaac."

"Good idea boys. See you later," said Tristan, looking a little flustered.

The boys followed after the old dragon and left us alone with Tristan.

"I'm so sorry about her," he apologised. "I think she's been at the booze again."

"Not necessarily. She has every reason to hate us," I admitted. "Can we have a chat with you somewhere more private?"

"You've already been paid," he said defensively.

"We know. It's not about that."

He thought for a minute and then agreed.

"We can go to my study."

We followed him down the corridor and turned into his study. Nat came in last and closed the door behind her.

"What do you want to talk about?" he smiled. "Or is this just a ploy to get me all to yourselves."

"We're not going to fuck you, Tristan. At least not in the conventional sense," I replied. "Sit down."

He sat on the leather sofa and Nat and I sat on the one opposite. He was near his desk and we were near the door. I didn't usually like sitting with my back to the door, but it blocked his escape.

"This is all very formal," he chortled nervously.

"We need to come clean," I said. "We're not who you think we are."

"What the devil do you mean? Are you hookers or not?"

"Yes and no. Let's just say that is just one of our skills," said Natalie.

"Skills? What are you talking about? Who are you then if you're not hookers?"

"We can't tell you that, but we know a lot about you, Tristan. We know what you're up to with the elections, but we need to know why," I stated.

He shuffled in his chair. He looked at the door and then at the window. He felt backed into a corner, which is exactly how I wanted him to feel.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" he lied.

"We've been sent here to investigate you," said Natalie, trying to get a reaction.

"I don't see why. Ah... wait... is this your little parting joke?" he laughed. "You're winding me up aren't you. What?"

"This is no wind up," I said. "Why was Wilson here last night?"

"Wilson?"

"The political leader of the right. You spent most of the night with him. The guy who fucked my cummy pussy until I passed out. The scar on his chin was a dead giveaway," I said.

"Oh, him. Yes, he was here."

"Why?"

"Why do you think? He wanted to fuck some dirty young sluts," he shrugged. "He has needs just like the rest of us. He's always in the public eye so I accommodated him here. I told you these were high powered people and that they needed their anonymity."

"You did, but there's more to it than that, isn't there?" said Natalie.

"Well, I don't see how. Maybe you should explain it to me," he sat back and folded his arms.

It was the most defensive body language you could exhibit without building a wall around yourself to hide from the truth.

"Ok... I'll tell you what we know," said Natalie. "You own a company that created software for social media platforms, correct?"

"Among other things, yes," his posh accent made him sound like he was above it all.

"And that social media platform has been used to promote the leader of one political party whilst discrediting the other."

"I don't know anything about that. I just invented the software. I have no say in how it's used. If the public wants to be nice to Wilson and horrible to Hugh's, that's nothing to do with me," he chuckled.

"Your software uses some sort of A.I. but it still needs human interaction to approve what gets posted," she replied.

"To some extent."

"So why are you promoting Wilson?" I asked.

"I'm not."

I got up and walked past him towards his desk.

"That's private," said Tristan, standing up and following me.

I moved the mouse on his desk and the screens burst into life. Tristan tried to shut them down but it was too late.

"What's this then?" I asked, pointing at the screens.