Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click.

"Finally, a girl who doesn't really need any introduction," said the governor. "Sheryl Scott, known in Bronzefield as The Crow for obvious reasons."

His comment had me intrigued so I turned my attention from Melody's sexy body and looked across at the final spotlight.

"She's twenty-eight and she's the original Bronzefield whore," he continued. "She's banged up for multiple murders as well as arson."

My gaze hit her like a laser beam and I let out a gasp of shock at her appearance. I'd been wondering why she was known as The Crow and I now knew why. At first, I assumed that it was a play on her name, like the famous singer/songwriter Sheryl Crow, but that didn't appear to be the reason at all. Her body was covered in black tattoos. The most prominent one was a lifelike picture of a crow with its wings spread across the top of her breasts. The bird's body rose up from her cleavage with its head projecting up onto her neck. The spread wings came across under her collar bones to frame her clavicle perfectly. The tail feathers were splayed underneath her tits following the line of each breast. Her boobs were tiny, maybe a B-cup at the most, but it made them look more pert as though the bird was supporting them with its wings and tail.

She looked like a masterpiece.

I quickly took in the rest of her body, trying to tear my eyes away from the rest of her body art which was plentiful. She had olive skin and must have had some Latino heritage in her blood-line. Her shoulder length jet-black hair had a wet look about it. Coupled with her heavy black eye make-up she looked like a gothic slut. Although her makeup was heavy it didn't disguise that she was also sporting a shiner on her left eye. Melody had given as good as she'd got. Her bottom lip and septum were pierced and she had black lipstick on her plump lips. Her nipples were also pierced and I imagined that her clit and labia probably were too, even though I couldn't see them. I wasn't usually attracted to girls with tattoos, but she was simply stunning. Her head slowly turned to face me and she stared at me with beautiful wide eyes.

If bitchy looks could kill, I'd have been dead instantly. Her sexy expression changed from sultry to deadly in the blink of an eye and she stared daggers at me for a second. She then closed her eyes and turned her head back to the front.

"As we have a new girl with us tonight, she can do the honours," said the governor. "Becca, take the piece of card from the bed and read it out to everyone."

I looked behind me at the double bed and saw a small piece of card lying on the black satin sheets. I picked it up and cleared my throat as I turned back to face my invisible crowd. I quickly scanned the words written on it to get my delivery correct and then I read it out loud.

It was sickening.

"We are filthy prison skanks. We are nothing more than worthless pieces of fuck meat. We deserve to be raped and abused multiple times as punishment for our crimes. Our only purpose in life is to satisfy men. Our mouths need filling with cocks until we choke and our fuck holes need violating until we scream. We are sex slaves, fuck toys, rape whores. Do with us as you will."

Although the words were disgusting and degrading to the very core, they made my heart skip a beat. I glanced over at The Crow who was smirking at me. I then glanced over at Melody who looked indifferent about the whole thing. They both knew what was coming next and their reactions couldn't have been more dissimilar.

"A beautiful reading from a beautiful slut," said the governor. "As Becca is new here, I will explain the rules."

Having rules sounded like it was going to be a relief. Orgies such as this one usually had a safe word in case it got too much for anyone. As it turned out, they weren't the rules he had in mind.

"You can do whatever you like to these girls. They've just given you permission to rape them. The only thing you have to remember is to chalk a line on the headboard of the girl who made you cum and then ring the bell. Whichever girl has the most chalk marks at the end of the night, wins. Those chalk marks will then count as days off of her sentence. The losers get nothing."

The governor's words were a bit of a contradiction. If a girl gave a guy permission to rape her - how could it be rape? Plus, I hadn't given anyone permission - I had merely read out what was written on the card. These were his words, not mine.

However, he'd made this a competition, like a popularity contest at a girl's school. Whoever made the most men cum, would have that many days reduced from their prison term. In some ways it was a stroke of genius in that, we would be more willing to do a good job and fuck with enthusiasm rather than just lie there and take a pounding.

Either way, I was feeling horny and wet. I doubted there'd be much foreplay, but I certainly didn't need any.

"You can swap girls at any point, but the one that makes you cum gets the point. Let us begin," said the governor.

As he said that, all the lights came on and we got to see the mass of men waiting to abuse us. There were at least sixty of them. I took the opportunity to speed read the room and take everything in before it was too late. The room was large and looked like a converted store room. There were three large double beds; one behind each of us in the middle of the room. The headboard of each bed had a chalk board and a bell attached to it.

I looked up and saw fluorescent lights, pipework and cables. These must have serviced the prison above. The ceiling was coated in some sort of spray on foam and I couldn't work out if it was for sound proofing or fire safety; it was probably for both. The floor was carpeted in light grey shag pile and the walls were painted white. There were no windows and only one door which was steel. Escape from here would be impossible.

Next, I scanned the faces of the perverts as they came towards us. They were various ages, shapes and sizes and different ethnicities, but I didn't recognise any of them. I was hoping to see a member of The Generals from Tristan's party or a familiar face from a file photo at The Facility, but none of them jogged my memory.

The crowd moved towards us as one beast, closing in from all angles. We were like three lighthouses in a raging sea of cocks about to be overrun. Each man was stroking his dick and grinning admiringly and menacingly at the three gorgeous sluts they'd been presented with.

Hands were suddenly all over me as they got within touching distance. Every inch of skin seemed to be covered in a sweaty palm or warm fingertips. I glanced over at Melody whose vacant expression had changed to one of ecstasy. She was lifted up by several men like a human sacrifice and laid on the bed as they swamped her with kisses and fondling.

I looked the other way, feeling fingers between my legs and my ass cheeks, worming their way towards my holes. The Crow had already dropped to her knees and five men were stood in front of her. Another two were jostling for position behind her to be the first one inside her pussy.

I reached out with both hands and grabbed hold of the two cocks nearest to me. They were hot thick and veiny as I started to rub them up and down.

"I love it when he brings a new girl," said one guy. "This one looks tight."

"It depends which hole you stick it in," laughed his friend.

One guy moved in and kissed me on the lips. I responded and stuck my tongue into his mouth to show him I was willing. If this was a competition, I wanted to win. Being a filthy whore was what I did best and I certainly wasn't going to lose to The Crow.

She was busy sucking anything that was near her mouth. Her tattooed fingers flashed up and down two cocks while her mouth got busy and her pussy was pounded.

"God I've missed this whore," said the guy fucking her. "She's so pretty."

"She'll look even prettier when she's covered in spunk," said his mate.

Fingers penetrated my vagina and I felt how soaked I truly was. It leaked down my legs as soon as the seal was broken. My inner labia were held open and more fingers entered my slimy hole. Hands clawed at my breasts and my neck and mouth were kissed and licked.

"God, she's wet," said a guy from behind me. "Get her on the bed and spread her legs open."

"Yes," I agreed. "Get me on the bed and fill me with cock."

I was half dragged and half lifted onto the sheeted mattress, feeling the silkiness of the satin under my ass. I was manhandled onto my back and my legs were bent at the knees and forced apart by a guy either side of me. One guy started sucking on my toes as another climbed on top of me.

"Spread her cunt open," he said. "Let's see the pink."

My meaty lips were roughly parted and the guy on top of me positioned his cock at the entrance to my hole. After the predictable clit rub with his helmet, he pushed into me with a gasp.

"Ahhhhh fuck yeah."

"How is she?" someone asked.

"Young, tight and juicy," he murmured.

I felt myself being propped up on pillows and hard dicks were pushed into my face. I knew what was coming and I was more than willing to take them all on.

"It's dick sucking time, bitch," said a well-built man. "Open that mouth for us."

"Make me," I said defiantly, keeping it closed.

He pressed his cock against my lips and became angry at my lack of submission. He nodded at the guy behind me, giving him some sort of predetermined signal, which showed me that they'd done this many times before. The guy behind me gripped my head in both hands to prevent me from turning away and the one with his dick in my face pinched my nose.

"I love it when they resist," he laughed. "You can't hold your breath forever, little girl. This is going in your mouth whether you like it or not."

"And so's mine," said an oriental guy.

"And mine."

"And mine."

My face was slapped with cocks as they lined up to be next. I was going red and I knew I had to take a breath. I was pinned down and running out of air which left me no choice but to open my mouth. I wanted them to force me to suck their dicks and I knew these guys had a certain taste for non-consensual sex; they wouldn't have been here if they didn't. They wanted to feel in control and powerful, forcing themselves onto helpless young girls. Maybe they couldn't get laid in the outside world or maybe this was the governor's private little rape club where these sorts of crimes would never get reported. Who would believe the word of a criminal over the word of the governor?

I opened my lips to take a breath and as soon as I did, it was filled with hot meat. My nose was released to allow me to breathe and his seven-inch dick slid deeper into my mouth.

"Gag on it, slut," he said.

"Yeah, gag on that cock," said another. "You're going to get ruined in every hole tonight."

I tried to see what the other two girls were up to, but there were so many men surrounding me, I couldn't see a thing. I could hear a slapping noise as The Crow got ploughed from behind and sloppy sucking noises from the other side of me. The guy fucking me was loving every second of my tight wet slit and his navel slapped against my clit and pubis with each forceful thrust.

"Yeah, fuck that prison cunt," someone jeered. "Tear it up."

I was in my element, but I was holding back to make me look more like a victim. This was what these guys thrived on. My face was fucked almost as hard as my cunt and copious amounts of spit bubbled up from my throat. Another cock was pushed against my lips, trying to force its way in. I opened my mouth wider and took in two at once, lashing my tongue all over them.

"That's more like it, honey. We knew you'd submit. You've got no choice," he laughed.

He was right. There was no safe-word at this orgy - I was all theirs. Whatever they wanted to do to me was going to happen. Fortunately for me, I was trained to love this type of treatment. These men were going to cum, using whichever part of my body turned them on the most. It was a huge turn on for me and I knew I was going to cum several times before the night was over.

Suck - suck - suck.

Slap - slap - slap.

Squelch - squelch - squelch.

The men in my mouth withdrew and more guys stepped forwards. Everywhere I looked I could see male meat in all its shapes and sizes. Bellends were rubbed across my boobs and someone was stroking their cock against my right foot. My pussy must have felt too good for the guy inside me because he pulled out and let someone else take their turn.

"Get in there boys, while it's still tight. She'll be as baggy as a clown's pocket by the time we've all fucked her," he laughed.

Within seconds, a larger penis was plunged to my depths as more dicks were pushed into my face. I alternated between several men, sucking, licking and stroking them one or two at a time.

I suddenly heard a bell ring to my right.

Ding.

"We have our first point of the evening announced the governor from somewhere in the room. "The Crow strikes again."

Someone must have cum in her or on her. She may have gotten the first point, but the night was still young. It was time for me to turn on the dirty talk and really get these men going. Men were visual creatures when it came to stimulation, but hearing a girl talking dirty always helped them along the way.

"Do you like forcing me to suck you off?" I said in a sexy voice.

"We love it," said one of them.

"You dirty cunts," I replied.

"You'll be the one with a dirty cunt when we've finished with you," said another.

"And a dirty cummy face."

"And dirty tits... oh... ugh... fuck," a guy groaned.

I couldn't see him, but I knew he'd cum. I could feel hot droplets spraying down onto my breasts. I wasn't sure if I'd even touched the guy; he just jerked himself off all over me. After he wiped his mess onto my left tit, he moved to the top of the bed and drew a chalk line onto my board before ringing the bell.

Ding.

"Oh my, it looks like our newest arrival has worked her magic," laughed the governor. "I knew she'd do well."

Having my first point spurred me on. I took hold of the guy in my mouth and wanked him back and forth frantically while I sucked and licked his balls.

"Look at her go."

"She wants it now."

"Let's see what you've got for me, you rapey bastards," I slurped. "Cum in my mouth."

Suck - lick - spit.

Stroke - wank - jerk.

I felt his balls sucking up into his body and his dick getting harder. My second load was on its way and there was nothing he could do to stop it. My breasts wobbled from side to side as I was fucked by yet another guy and I felt spunk trickling into my cleavage as the guy in my mouth started to cum.

"Oh... fuck... here it comes... jerk it... keep going... uuuuggghhhhhh," he groaned.

I capped my lips over his tip, feeling warm sperm coat my tongue. I wasn't going to waste a drop.

Twitch - twitch - twitch.

Spurt - spurt - spurt.

"Oh... ugh... ah... swallow it, bitch."

He didn't need to tell me - I gulped it down as he withdrew and I wiped my chin with the back of my hand.

Ding.

My bell was rung and another chalk line was added to my board.

"Next," I said, without breaking my stride. "Who wants to cum in my slutty mouth?"

I grabbed another cock from the sea of plenty and started to bob my head back and forth. The guy fucking me changed places with someone else who pushed into me with ease.

I heard a ding from Melody's side as she got her first guy off. I had no idea what was going on with the other two girls, but I was dying to see them perform. In order to do that I'd need to be on all fours so I could get a better vantage point.

Ding.

The Crow's bell rang again with jeers and the sound of satisfied men echoing off the walls.

"Fuck my dirty pussy," I squealed, as the guy rammed in and out of my sopping hole. "Show me what you've got."

"Someone stick another dick in her mouth to shut her up," snapped a large fat man. "She talks too much."

"I like hearing her beg for it," argued his friend. "They call it rape, but she fucking loves the attention. Typical fucking whore."

"Prison whore at that. She's not so scary now is she. The murderous little bitch."

"Looks like she's been fighting too. That's a nice bruise on your face, sweetie. Did your daddy give it to you?"

"And a stab wound in her belly. Wow, I bet she was shanked."

These men weren't just getting off on gang raping us; they liked the fact that we were female criminals. Maybe it added to their ego to force themselves onto such dangerous women and made them feel stronger and more manly. It would have been a different story if this was one-on one, but these sick fuckers had safety in numbers.

Three cocks were pushed into my face and they took it in turns to make me deep throat them. No sooner had I spat one out, when another was forced in to replace it. I was struggling to catch my breath again between each one and that seemed to drive them on further.

Ding.

The Crow's bell rang out again. She was still in the lead.

Ding.

Melody added another to her tally too.

"It looks like it's going to be a close competition tonight, boys," laughed the governor. "It could go down to the wire."

The guy between my legs started to slow down and take longer, deeper strokes. I knew that he was close now, but he wanted to prolong his session. That wasn't going to help me get more points so I tensed my pussy muscles to make it tighter and he came inside me seconds later.

"Cum in me," I panted, in between cock sucking. "Show me what a big man you are."

He rammed into me one last time and then exploded his seed all over my cervix.

"Oh... oh... oh... so tight," the guy cumming panted. "Fuuuuuccckkkk."

"Yeah, dude," someone cheered. "Fill her up good, I love it sloppy."

His throbbing member pulsed and twitched, expelling a huge thick wad inside my dripping gash. He held it inside me until his balls were completely empty and then withdrew, wiping his bellend on my clit before he climbed off. As he moved to ring the bell, he was quickly replaced by another man. I tried to close my legs to keep him out, but I was held down and unable to move. I spat the cocks out of my mouth and managed to get my words out before he penetrated my gooey hole.

"Roll me over," I suggested. "There's two holes down there for you to use."

"What a dirty bitch," I heard a voice say.

"I need the points," I explained. "The quicker you all cum, the more men I can get through. Make me fucking air tight."

"Holy shit. She's begging for anal."

"You heard her; roll her over lads."

"I want first dibs on her shitter."

The men briefly climbed off of me and I was picked up in the air like a log and flipped over by several strong hands. I landed back on the bed with a bounce and my ass was wrenched up and pulled towards the foot of the bed. There was a brief scuffle as they fought over who was going to anally violate me first and another guy lay on his back and wriggled underneath me.

"You can fuck her ass, boys, but I want her sloppy cum-filled cunt," he giggled. "Sit on my dick, you filthy slag."

Before I could oblige, I was forced down by two guys and impaled onto his thick shaft. There was a loud wet queefing sound as the air and sperm inside me bubbled out to make room for his fat manhood.

"Eewwww, dirty bitch."

"It's not dirty. She's just creamed all over my cock," laughed the guy with his dick inside me. "There's no better feeling than fucking in another man's mess."

"Hurry up and fill her snatch. I'm next."

I was being talked about as though I didn't matter. I was just a sex object to be used and discarded like a spent condom. It drove me wild to be treated like this and when someone stuck their cock up my ass and started to rub my clit, I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.