Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's fine. She's still at college, but she comes home at the weekends," Paula replied.

"Is she still a piss head? She used to get me so drunk."

"Yeah, she's still the same."

Wright passed without giving us a second glance. I nodded at Paula and watched her slip her hand between her legs to go for round three.

"You're doing great," I said. "Almost halfway there."

She adjusted herself on her chair and held her breath as she pushed out another load. I only wish I could have ducked under the table to see her young cunt stretching as the condom plopped out of her. I knew it would look as sexy as hell.

"Here," she said. "Number three."

I took it and realised that this one felt different. The others had been soft, but this one was hard. I could feel small hard shapes inside the wrapping and I knew that they were pills of some kind. The softer ones would have contained cocaine or spice - the latter being the prison junky's drug of choice. These pills could have been anything from ecstasy to crystal meth and I really didn't want to know. I just hoped that the condoms wouldn't split open inside me.

The vagina absorbed chemicals in the same way as the nasal cavity did, through a mucus membrane. If one of these condoms burst inside me, I would get high pretty quick or worse still - overdose and die. It didn't bear thinking about.

Within seconds my hand was back in my trousers, slipping condom number three into my sexual orifice. I was filling up nicely, but just wished it was with a meaty cock rather than recreational drugs.

I glanced behind Paula as she started to push out number four. Wright had made it to the end of the room and was turning around. He turned left to come back down the room one row of tables further over.

"Wait one," I said to Paula. "He's on his way back."

"It's already out," she gasped.

"Close your legs and keep still."

Her hand came back onto the table and I could see her fingers glistening in the harsh lighting. Wright was almost level with us and if he looked over and saw Paula's wet digits, the game would be up. There would be no reason for a visitor's fingers to be wet other than if she'd been stuffing them into her gash to retrieve contraband.

There was no time to tell her to wipe them so I put my hand on top of hers and stared into her eyes.

"I've really missed you, Paula," I smiled. "I'm hoping to be out of here soon."

She got my drift pretty quick and went along with it.

"I've missed you too," she purred back, wiping her sticky fingers onto mine.

I saw Wright smirking as he glanced over. He must have thought we were lovers after all.

As soon as he passed, I nodded at Paula to carry on. She let go of my hand and we both dipped them back under the table to continue with our illegal transaction. Condom number four was soft like the first two, but a lot more slippery than the previous ones.

"Be careful with the last few," I warned her. "I know it seems weird, but you're getting wetter by the second."

"What? No, I'm not, you sick bitch," she protested.

"You are. It's not your fault. It's an involuntary body reaction. Your pussy thinks something is about to happen to it as the condoms slide over the nerve endings. You're dripping down there and we can't afford to drop one of these on the floor. If it slips out of our hands, we're fucked."

"I do feel very wet," she admitted. "Are you feeling the same way?"

"Yes, but at least it's making it easier to shove them up my chuff," I giggled.

My laugh seemed to put her more at ease and she smiled for the first time since she'd arrived. Her eyes lit up as her cheeks rose to reveal her cute dimples.

"You should smile more often," I beamed back as I put the fourth load inside me. "You're really pretty when you smile."

Her grin grew larger at the compliment as she pushed out condom number five.

"My boyfriend used to say I lit up his world with my smile," she said coyly.

"I can see why. He was a lucky man," I winked. "He should never have split up with you. Give me number five, we're clear."

The fifth package was a hard one again and filled with pills. I added it to the others, feeling my inner walls start to stretch out. It was like having a very wide cock slowly push into me and I certainly wasn't complaining about how nice it felt.

"Are they going in ok?" she quizzed. "I really struggled to get them in."

"I've had much bigger things rammed inside me," I smirked. "This is nothing, believe me."

Her confidence was peaking as she passed me numbers six and seven. We'd been at it for what seemed like hours, but we were still well within our one-hour time allowance. I looked at the clock on the wall and realised we had fifteen minutes remaining.

The clock was there to remind the prisoners that time wasn't on their side. When the cells were locked, the time went so slowly, but in the visiting room where it mattered the most, it ran out all too quickly. Time was always against us in everything we did in our lives - not just in prison. The governor's words suddenly echoed around my head as I waited for Paula to pass me the last of the drugs.

"You can serve easy time or hard time, Becca. The choice is yours."

His warning didn't just relate to prison. People lived their lives as free individuals. They could live a hard life or an easy one, but the trick was to live an honest one. Be yourself and the rest comes easy. As I glanced around at the variety of people in the room, I realised that I was actually enjoying myself. As crazy as it seemed, I was actually loving my time in prison. There was no such thing as hard time unless your mind allowed it. The only hard time I really needed was when I was being fucked by a big hard cock.

I'd arrived as a new inmate, but I'd soon met with like-minded people like Naomi, Arrow and my target: Melody. I'd been raped senseless in the basement and I'd kicked the shit out of half of The Sisterhood to defend myself. Whatever life threw at me - I revelled in it. I was at the top of my game and nothing was going to stop me from fulfilling my mission. I felt unstoppable.

That is until Paula told me there was a problem.

"It's stuck," she said.

"What?"

"I can't push it out," she replied, staring me in the eyes in panic. "The last one's stuck inside me."

"Just relax, we've got plenty of time," I replied calmly.

She glanced at the clock and I saw her let out a long slow breath.

"That's it. Just relax," I reassured her. "What goes up, must come down."

"I don't think so," she gasped. "It's too far up."

"Look at me," I said, placing both of my hands on the table. "Just breathe. You've done so well. You can do this. Tell me what's going on down there."

"I'm fucking leaking all over the chair for starters," she snapped. "I'm surprised you can't smell it."

I took a deep in breath and then breathed out slowly.

"No. I can't smell it," I joked. "Are you sure you put eight inside you?"

"Of course I fucking am," she hissed. "I can count to eight you know."

"Ok.. ok.. keep calm," i soothed. "Slide your fingers in. Can you feel it."

"They are in, but it's too deep. Shit, what are we going to do?" she was about to go into meltdown.

"How many fingers have you got in there?"

"Two. That's all I can take. I told you; I'm fucking tight."

"Ok, Paula. Listen carefully. That package can't go any deeper, ok?"

She nodded nervously.

"This is going to sound bad, but go with it. Push down as though you're trying to take a shit," I said quietly. "At the same time, shove your two fingers as far up your pussy as you can and grip the condom with your nails. Don't worry about tearing it, condoms can take some punishment. Do you understand?"

"I can't. We're fucked," she looked like a volcano about to erupt.

If the screws caught wind of her erratic behaviour, we'd both be pulled in for a strip search.

"Look at me," I grabbed her free hand and shook it gently. "Look. At. Me."

Her gaze lifted from her fit of despair and she looked me in the eye.

"Better. Now... if you don't get that package out of your pussy and hand it to me, your brother is going to be in a whole load of trouble. Do you understand?"

I hated laying this on her, but they were the facts.

"He'll either be beaten up or ass-raped. Neither of those things are going to be very pleasant for him, so you better focus or his punishment will be on you."

"You fucking bitch," she hissed through gritted teeth. "I hope you burn in hell for this."

"That's better. Anger is a stronger emotion than despair. Use it and get that package out of you as soon as possible. Bear down and grab hold of it," I commanded.

She gave me a look that told me she'd kill me if she got the chance and that's exactly what I needed.

Her face went a little flushed as she held her breath and pushed like she was giving birth. At the same time, she shuffled in her chair and reached deep into her cunt to retrieve the final condom.

Her facial expression changed from one of anger to one of relief as she pulled the final package from deep within.

She let out a small gasp and slapped the soaking wet condom into my palm.

"Thank you," I whispered.

I quickly stuffed condom number eight into my sopping crevice, feeling extremely full and stretched to capacity. The Crow had judged the number and size of the packages perfectly. If they'd been any bigger or if there had been more of them, they wouldn't have fitted inside the average woman's cunt.

My fingers were soaked with my juices along with hers which only made me feel more horny. My pussy was full of drugs which moments before had been inside another woman's most intimate location. I wiped my dripping labia with my hand and dried it on the inside of Melody's trousers.

"Well done," I said. "It's over."

"Fuck you," she snapped, quietly. "I'm getting out of here."

She made to leave, but I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Stay calm, Paula," I murmured. "Don't blow it now. We need to say our goodbyes."

She sat still, realising that I was right. If she just got up and left, it wouldn't have looked right. The screws may have been perverts, but they weren't stupid.

"Sorry. You're right," she sighed.

"Are you all squared away down there?" I nodded at her crotch.

"What do you mean?" she looked puzzled.

"Make sure your pussy is covered up and that your juices aren't dripping down your legs when you stand up."

She moved both hands under the desk and smoothed her skirt back down. She then fidgeted about to dry her thighs and vulva and got ready to leave.

"I'm fucking soaked," she whispered. "Even my ass feels wet."

"I told you it's an involuntary body reaction. Wipe it on the inside of your skirt and top. No one will notice."

She rearranged herself and shuddered as her fingers grazed over her genitals. She took a moment to compose herself and then straightened up in her chair.

"I'm ready," she said. "Please don't hurt my brother."

"He's safe. You've done an amazing thing here today. You've done more than you think. Feel proud, not ashamed."

She nodded, but it wasn't very convincing.

"Thanks for visiting me, Paula," I said loudly. "It means a lot."

I stood up and she followed suit. After a quick hug and a peck on the cheek, she left and walked back to whatever her reality was.

I felt the load shift against my inner walls and I pulled up with my pelvic floor muscles to keep the drugs inside me. The last thing I wanted was for them to slide out of me and hit the floor as though I'd laid an egg.

I walked towards the door and turned to give Paula a final wave before she left, but she was already gone. As I turned back, I saw King blocking the doorway and preventing me from leaving.

My heart sank.

Had he seen something suspicious or was this The Crow's doing?

I kept my pace, but felt the presence of someone following me. Wright had slipped in behind me as I got level with King.

"Is there a problem, Mr King," I said, stopping in front of him.

Wright gripped my arm and drew level with me.

"This way please, prisoner Sloan," he said.

King moved to the side and Wright escorted me through the door. I suddenly felt hot and worried. There were only two reasons that I could think of as to why these two screws wanted to see me alone.

Either they knew I was smuggling drugs or they wanted to fuck me. Both scenarios had the same problem - they'd find the drugs in my pussy.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"It's just a routine search," said King. "In here please."

He opened a door that had the words 'Examination Room' written on it and I was pushed inside.

"It's my first time with a visitor," I protested. "Why would you need to search me?"

"We randomly select someone each time," explained Wright. "Today's your lucky day."

The door was closed and locked behind us and I was pushed forwards into the small room. There was a table and a cupboard against the wall. The cupboard had a box of disposable rubber gloves and a bottle of medical grade silicon lubricant. This wasn't looking good for me. I needed to get these drugs to The Crow or my escape plans would be thwarted before they even began.

"I don't have anything illegal on me," I explained. "This really isn't random. It's harassment."

"How is it harassment?" sneered King.

"You just want to interfere with me. You think that because I sucked your cocks the other day, that gives you the right to sexually abuse me again."

"You shouldn't make accusations like that," said Wright.

"Yeah... it might give us ideas," laughed King, looking me up and down.

"Is there anything you want to tell us before we search you?" Wright continued.

I stood defiant and folded my arms in a defensive posture.

"Ok then. Undress," said King.

"Shouldn't female officers be doing a strip search?" I complained.

"They're all busy," smirked Wright. "We've seen it all before, honey. Besides, we've already seen your gorgeous tits. We may as well finish it off with the whole show."

If I refused, it would be obvious that I was hiding something. I had no choice but to do as they said.

"Ok then," I huffed in frustration, as though this was just an inconvenience to me.

I peeled my T-shirt over my head and placed it on the table. It was quickly followed by my bra, much to the delight of the perverted screws. They stood side by side admiring my perky tits as they bounced free. They licked their lips and gave me a lecherous smile.

"So far, so good," giggled Wright. "Trousers and underwear too, sweetie."

I kicked my shoes and socks off and then turned my back on them as I thumbed my trousers down. I thought that seeing my ass from behind as I bent over might give them an idea.

"Fucking hell. No panties, Sloan? Did you forget to get dressed properly this morning or is there a reason you're not wearing any knickers?" King questioned.

"I've ran out of clean ones," I lied. "There, you can see I'm not concealing anything. Can I go?"

"Don't be stupid. We're just getting started," laughed Wright.

"And enjoying the view," added King.

"Well... how about we forgo the cavity search and I suck you both off again instead?" I smiled. "We all know it will be a better use of our time."

"What a dirty little slut," sniggered Wright. "That's a lovely offer, but how about we try out that shaven little cunt of yours instead."

"Mmmm I like the sound of that," said King, undoing his belt. "Bend over the table and spread your legs, I'll go first."

I was fucked now. As soon as his cock tried to enter my body, he'd know I was full of contraband. I had to think fast. Offering my ass was an option, but it would be obvious that I was hiding something. I tried a different tact.

"I don't think The Crow would approve," I chanced my luck with a threat towards them.

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Wright.

"Let's just say I'm running an errand for her. If that errand is not fulfilled, I'll tell her why," I raised my eyebrows at them.

Kings belt was undone and his hands were on his button, but he stopped in his tracks.

He looked at Wright and Wright looked back at him. It was as though a lightbulb had come on in their heads as they realised I was indeed smuggling something.

"Are you telling us that you have contraband about your person?" asked Wright.

"That's right. And The Crow will not be happy that you've interfered with my delivery. So, I'm going to get dressed now and we'll pretend this never happened," I picked up my trousers from the floor, but my victory was short lived.

Both screws burst out laughing and slapped each other on the shoulders.

"Can you believe this dumb bitch," laughed King. "She should be a blonde."

"I know," giggled Wright. "She's just admitted that she's smuggling something in her pussy. How fucking stupid is that."

"I'll let The Crow know how funny you found it," I said. "What happens to you after that is down to her, not me."

The laughter continued and I was beginning to wish I hadn't chosen this path. I thought the threat of The Crow would just make them leave me alone, but it didn't.

"That tattooed whore's got nothing on us," sneered King. "She might have a few of the officers on her payroll, but we don't give a fuck what she says."

"What?" I gasped. "I thought..."

"You thought what? That we all feared the governor's little rape puppet. Do me a favour. She can only control people if she has something to threaten them with. Me and Mr Wright here have no family or loved ones. She can't threaten us with anything."

Now I really was in trouble. I had a vagina full of drugs and I'd practically admitted it to two of the screws.

"Come on then," said Wright, finally stopping his laughter. "Let's see what you've got for us."

I let out a sigh of resignation. There was no point in back pedalling now. It would just make me look even more stupid.

"Ok, but maybe we can strike a deal," I said.

"What sort of deal?" leered Wright.

"You let me keep what I've got and I'll let you both do anything you like to me. No one needs to know about this. You know that The Crow's smuggling stuff into the prison every week. Stopping me isn't going to make any difference and you know it."

They looked at each other again, but this time they just shrugged. It was a none verbal communication that said, 'She's got a point'.

"We still need to see what you've got," said King. "It might be something dangerous."

"Like what?"

"I don't know... a weapon?"

"A weapon? Really? Do you honestly think I've got a gun stuffed up my snatch? For fucks sake. It's drugs."

"Drugs eh?" Wright's eyes lit up. "What sort of drugs? I could do with a little pick-me-up."

"I have no idea," I replied. "I haven't seen them."

"Listen bitch. Just shit them out of that tight wet hole of yours and let's have a look."

I sighed like a stroppy teenager and put my hand between my legs. I squatted down slightly to open my thighs and I pushed down with my pelvic floor. Unlike Paula, I had complete control of my vaginal muscles and I expelled all eight condoms with one hard push.

They splattered into my hand with a gush of pussy juice, some of them falling onto the floor.

Plop - splash - splat.

"Fuck me," gasped King. "How many have you got up there?"

"That's all of them," I shrugged.

I placed the slimy little packages onto the table and picked up the ones which I'd dropped. The two screws crowded in and started to examine them.

"Coke, Spice, Amphetamines, MDMA, Meth. Fucking hell is she throwing a party for politicians or something?" joked King, poking at the packages.

Wright picked up one of the softer condoms and pulled at the knot at the top. It snapped and he ripped into the thin rubber to check the contents. Inside there was another condom to make doubly sure that the contents would arrive dry and in one piece.