Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,590 Followers

She listened intently, gasping at key points and asking a few questions until I'd told her all there was to tell... well almost.

"Jesus. You hear about stuff like that going on, but I never thought I'd actually meet someone like you. This is incredible."

"It can be a violent lonely life," I replied with sadness in my voice. "It's not everyone's cup of tea."

"I guess not," she said. "I couldn't do it, that's for sure, but wow...just wow. You're amazing."

"Thank you," I smiled. "But you understand why I did what I did? Why I killed all of those people? I know you're against violence, but, like I said before, sometimes violence is the only way."

"I agree up to a point," she nodded. "Bad people deserve bad things to happen to them. Murderers, rapists, drug dealers - they can all meet their ends at the wrong end of a bullet as far as I'm concerned."

I was surprised by her answer. I knew she regretted what she'd done, but not because she thought her boyfriend didn't deserve it. It was because she'd been locked up for it, when it had clearly been self-defence.

"At least we're on the same page with that one," I laughed. "Even the Crow has some sense of justice, even if she is a crazy Psycho bitch."

We both laughed as the mood lightened a little. We gave each other shy glances and cheeky smiles as we drained our cups. I knew that this might be the last opportunity we got to fuck each other and I guessed Naomi was thinking the same. Her comment about life being fleeting and living in the moment echoed around my head as though she was trying to tell me something.

"You know.. the government or the agency or whoever you worked for might not appreciate you, but I do," she swooned. "Life was pretty shitty in here until you arrived."

"I always help when I can," I purred back. "Especially for someone as sexy as you are. You don't deserve to be in here."

"Tell that to the judge," she raised her eyebrows. "But I think everything happens for a reason. I'd never have met you or learned how to squirt if I hadn't been banged up in Bronze."

"Every cloud has a silver-lining," I smirked. "You're now Naomi the squirting queen."

I gestured with my hands as though I was hanging a banner up with her new name on it.

"I don't think I'm a queen at it. You made a lot more mess than I did," she argued.

"I don't think so," I protested. "I merely had a small trickle into my panties. You on the other hand soaked my face, hair and chest with your dirty girl juice."

"Fuck off. You wet your knickers so badly, that it dripped out and soaked my underwear. You dirty bitch."

"I barely even got wet," I joked, enjoying the banter.

It reminded me of the playful arguments I used to have with Natalie. We both knew where it was heading and yet we continued with it.

"You were wet before I even touched you, you liar. I bet your knickers are dripping right now, aren't they?"

"Absolutely not," I said indignantly. "Why would I be wet?"

"Because you're looking at my sexiness," she smiled, gesturing with her hands from her head to her toes.

"Nah," I shook my head. "I'm not feeling it."

"What about if I did this?" she replied, taking her T-shirt over her head.

Her large naked breasts sprang free as she leaned back in her chair and shook her hair to give it volume.

"What about it?" I shrugged as though it meant nothing to me.

The fact of the matter was, I was wet. My knickers were getting wetter by the second. I felt hot and flushed in the confined space of our cell and I knew my body was going into overdrive.

Blood rushed to my pussy lips and clit and my nipples hardened under my T-shirt. The view of her magnificent body was a sight for sore eyes after everything I'd been through that day. I was hoping for more alone time with Naomi and I was grateful that she'd taken the lead.

"Don't you like my warm... pert... soft... squishy... tits," she purred leaving seductive gaps between her descriptive words.

Her hands gently cupped her gorgeous orbs and lifted them before releasing them and letting them jiggle to their natural resting position.

"Mmmmmm they feel so firm," she cooed, caressing them with both hands. "I love touching myself."

I was mesmerised by her performance, but I wanted her to take it further. For a straight girl, she certainly knew how to tease another woman. Her eyes half closed and she slid her hand across her perfect six pack abs and into the waist band of her trousers.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured. "I love that feeling when my fingers spread my pussy lips open and I feel the wetness against my fingertips."

My gaze shifted to her hand moving inside her trousers. She moved it in rhythmic circles, opening her legs and sliding her ass forwards in the chair to gain better access.

Her other hand continued to stroke her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples making her gasp.

I wanted to pounce on this girl and devour her, but I knew she had more to offer. Her dirty talk and slutty behaviour continued as I sat in silence and watched her.

"Fuck... I am so slimy in my panties," she exclaimed. "If only I had someone to help me out."

Her breathing started to quicken and I thought for a moment that she was about to reach her climax. There was no way I could allow her to reach orgasm without my intervention. Especially as this might be the last time we got to fuck.

I leaned forwards and slipped my hands under her thighs. It took her by surprise and her eyes snapped open as her head came forwards. Her heaving chest pushed into my face and I half lifted and half dragged her topless body onto mine. Her legs slid either side of my waist until she was straddling me on the chair.

"Oh fuck," she squealed playfully. "Becca... what's gotten into you?"

She squirmed as I buried my face into her cleavage and clawed my fingernails up and down her back.

"Hehehehe... I didn't think you were interested," she giggled. "What's wrong? Did I get you all horny?"

"Mmmmppfff yes... you little cunt tease. You know you did mmmpff."

I felt her soft, warm, fleshy mounds moulding themselves around my face as I pulled her closer. She was sitting on my lap facing me, but her head was a good foot above me. Her breasts were at the perfect height for me to suck and lick as her head went back, enjoying my sudden affection.

"Mmmm, that's it... suck those titties," she panted. "I knew you couldn't resist me."

"God you're fucking sexy," I groaned, feeling her hands sliding down my sides.

She gripped the bottom of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head in one smooth movement. As it left my body, I looked up into her eyes as she looked down at me like a dominant lover.

"Well, hello there, you sexy little minx," she purred. "This is more like it."

Her hands cupped my cheeks and she lowered her face painfully slowly towards mine. It was almost unbearable to have to wait to taste her luscious lips, but she wanted to be in control for now. Her lips opened slightly as we kissed and I felt her tongue licking its way inside my mouth. I opened up and sucked her tongue in, encircling mine around hers. She tasted of Vodka and I could smell it on her hot breath. Our kissing was delicate and sensuous, like two teenaged lovers enjoying an intimate moment together.

"Mmmmmm," we both let out a happy relaxed sigh.

My hands massaged her boobs and stroked up and down her smooth back. She kept my cheeks cupped in her hands, keeping me in place. After several minutes, she slowly pulled away, keeping her eyes locked on mine.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," she whispered. "I can't wait to make you squirt in my face."

"In your face?," I gasped in a shocked voice. "I hope you're thirsty. I'll fucking drown you."

"I'll drink every last drop, you sexy slut," she purred. "But first I think you need to suck my tits a little more. Get your mouth around my nipples and give them a good sucking."

"Anything you say," I grinned.

I kissed her again and sucked her bottom lip into my mouth. As I let it go, I dropped lower and kissed my way down her neck to her nape. She threw her head back and pushed her chest out to encourage me to suck her breasts, but I took it slow. My lips nuzzled into her neck and kissed down to her collar bone. She shivered and squirmed on my lap, placing her hands on the back of my head. She guided me slowly towards her left tit and fed her swollen dark nipple into my mouth.

Her skin felt hotter now as her body flushed her surface capillaries with blood. It would make her more sensitive to my touch and it made her nipples more erect. By the time I sucked it back into my mouth it was like a bullet. I licked all around her dimpled areola and opened my mouth as wide as possible to take as much of her large breast into my mouth as I could.

Naomi moaned loudly and pulled my face in harder. Her boob squashed against my face and it felt safe and comforting like a child being breastfed.

"Mmmmppffff," I slurped.

"Mmmm, you like my big fat tits, don't you?" she murmured. "Suck the other one too. You're making my panties so sticky."

She released me and swung her torso to the right. Her other breast bumped into the side of my cheek and she guided it into my mouth. I repeated my assault on her sensitive buds, knowing that she'd soon want me to go lower and get to the glistening slit between her legs.

After a few minutes of swapping back and forth from one boob to the other, she bumped her tits into my face like two large pillows. My slobber and drool coated her dark skin and she leaned down again for another kiss.

"I feel like I've wet myself down there," she giggled. "You certainly know how to get a girl's juices flowing."

"I'm just getting started," I replied. "Lean back."

She pushed her hands onto the spare chair behind her and leaned back as I'd instructed. My hands gripped her waistband and tugged at her trousers to slide them down her legs. After a bit of a struggle due to the lack of space and the angle her legs were at, I finally ripped them off her body.

I was immediately rewarded with the sight of a very wet gusset between her legs. She hadn't been exaggerating, her panties were literally dripping. The white fabric looked slick and shiny and I could see her wet cameltoe where the fabric had stuck to her labia.

"Wow, you really are wet, aren't you?" I gasped.

"I told you I was," she sniggered. "Fucking eat me."

Before I could react, she pushed me back into the chair with her foot. She then placed her legs over my shoulders and lay back facing the ceiling. She supported her weight by resting her armpits on my thighs and lay her head back towards the floor. Her panty-clad womanhood was now inches from my face and I needed no further encouragement.

"It looks like my supper is served," I smiled. "I love sloppy pussy pie."

"I don't think it gets much sloppier than that," she purred. "Enjoy."

I leaned forwards, breathing in her intoxicating scent. Fresh sweat and musky pheromones filled my nostrils and I felt my clit throb inside my wet knickers. I was dying for some attention, but I had a feeling that Naomi had something special lined up for me.

I gripped the top of her hips to hold her in place and slid my face down the inside of her silky thighs. The closer I got, the more turned on I became and the stronger her scent got. Her body felt hot as it radiated her inner energy through her skin like a heater that filled the atmosphere with the warm aroma of her sopping cunt. After a slow, long in breath, I couldn't resist tasting her any longer and I clamped my mouth over her gusset.

Succcccckkkkkk. Squuuueelllllccchhhhh. Suuuuccckkkk.

I sucked hard on the wet material, hoovering up her essence which oozed out of her. Nothing tastes like a pussy and it's one of the truly magnificent delicacies in life. It's tangy, salty and sweet all rolled into one. It attacks your tastebuds from the tip of your tongue to the back of your throat and everywhere in between. I felt her plump labia yield against my lips inside her panties as she pushed up against me.

"Ugh... fuuuucckkkk," she moaned softly. "That's it... just like that."

I nuzzled my chin, nose and mouth into her crevice and continued to suck the cunt juice from her underwear. My nose rubbed against her hard clit and I breathed deeply to savour her sexy smells.

"Mmmmmpppfff... slurp... you smell so fucking good," I purred. "I love eating your cunt."

"Pull my cummy knickers to the side and eat it properly," she panted. "It's a free buffet."

I hooked my thumb into the side of her panties and pulled them to the side. I adjusted the flimsy, sodden garment under her pert ass cheeks and gazed down at her glazed quim. It shone and glistened in the dim light like an oyster. She was so swollen from her arousal that her lips were already open, showing her dark pink insides. Her fuck valley was awash with her milky girl juice which slowly ran down to her puckered anus.

"It's not going to eat itself," said Naomi impatiently. "Get me off with your tongue and fingers. Make me fucking squirt again."

I stuck my tongue out, making it wide and flat as I moved down to her butthole. The time for waiting and teasing was over, I needed to eat this young girl's cunt as though my life depended on it. I yearned to taste her nectar and feel her tightening her pussy walls around my fingers. I needed her to cum as much as I needed my own sexual release.

"Yes, your majesty," I joked. "Your wish is my command."

She flinched as my tongue touched her ass crack and slowly licked over her asshole. I wanted to give it some attention, but I needed to build her orgasm slowly rather than getting her off too quickly. I kept my tongue moving like a fleshy scoop, lapping up and collecting her love honey as it dipped into her fuck hole. I was rewarded immediately with a copious amount of the stuff as it seeped from her over-hydrated gash and into my eager mouth. After swallowing it down, I licked higher, over her pee hole and underneath her clitoral hood.

I felt her back arch and her body stiffen as she finally got what she wanted. Her clit was rock hard and supersensitive as I softened my tongue and licked around its base.

"Mmmmm fuck, Becca," she quivered. "Suck it... suck my love bean."

I continued to lick all around it, watching her twitch and flinch each time I licked the tip. If I wanted her to squirt, I needed to edge her for a while and this was a great way of doing it. I had complete control over her now. My hands kept her hips clamped onto my shoulders. She had no way of escaping even if she wanted to. My tongue made a small flicking motion to stimulate the nerve endings of her most sensitive area. I flicked it up, down, left and right in a rhythmic pattern to really get her going.

Flick - lick. Flick - lick. Flick - lick.

"Please..." she begged. "Just suck it."

I relented and allowed the poor girl a little respite from my teasing, wrapping my lips over her clitoral hood. I used them to push the skin back almost like the foreskin of a cock to expose her sexy pink prawn. The sensations hit her like an electric shock and her whole body locked as I sucked her clit between my lips. I used my slobber to keep it nice and sloppy, licking and drooling all over her vulva.

"Jesus.. fuck... yes," she cried in a deep guttural moan. "Finger me too. I need to feel you inside me."

This girl certainly knew what she liked and she seemed to be coming out of her shell since we'd last fucked. I moved my free hand underneath her and slipped two fingers deep into her velvet tunnel without any hesitation. They glided into her dripping hole easily and I twisted them in and out of her slowly as I continued to eat her clit.

The last time I'd had a clit in my mouth it had been The Crow's and I had a momentary flash back of making her bleed. What I was doing to Naomi was completely different. This was loving and sensual and felt a lot more natural than inflicting pain onto someone.

"I can feel it building," she panted. "I don't know how you do it so quickly."

"Lots of practice," I slurped from between her legs. "I can feel it too. You're filling up inside."

I wasn't lying either. As soon as my finger tips located her spongy G-Spot, I knew she would squirt when she came. I could feel her bladder through the thin fleshy wall of her vaginal canal. It felt squishy as it filled with liquid. That liquid would soon be spraying out of her like a sprinkler if I did it right.

I started my beckoning motion against her front wall with two fingers while I held her knickers out of the way with my free hand. My tongue and lips lashed against her clit and labia, nuzzling into her and changing my technique slightly. I wanted to stimulate as much of her vulva as possible to spread her love juices all over herself. She was so slick down there by now that I was practically swimming in the stuff. The only sounds in the room were wet tacky noises and her heavy breathing as she approached her climax.

Lick - suck -slobber.

Kiss - finger - slurp.

Slobber - rub - drool.

"Oh my god Becca," she panted.

I didn't dare talk now. I needed to keep my rhythm going so she hit her peak.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck."

Her legs started to tremble like the beginning of an earth quake. She twitched her thigh muscles sporadically against my head and neck as I sucked and licked all over her pussy. I used my thumb on her mound to stretch her skin tight above her hood. That made her clit stick out further so I could suck it more easily.

"Ugh... oh... yes... don't stop... I feel it."

I could feel it too. Her cunt muscles started to clamp down around my wet digits as her orgasm took over. She was on the brink of the precipice, about to go into free-fall.

Lick - suck -slobber.

Kiss - finger - slurp.

Slobber - rub - drool.

Squish - squish - squish.

"Yes... meh... fuck... oh... ugh... ah... I'm cumming... ahhhhhhhh."

Suddenly her body convulsed as though she'd been tasered and I was splashed in the face with a delightful gush of female ejaculate. Her first blast sprayed out of her like a fire hose and soaked my face and hair. The milky liquid came out of her pee hole with such force that it splashed off my face and splattered the wall and floor behind me.

Sqquuuiirrrtttt. Squellllchhhhh.

"Fuuuucckkkk, yeeeeessssss," she squealed.

Her pussy muscles bore down hard, forcing my fingers from her tight hole. I immediately moved them onto her clit to keep her orgasm going, moving my face away to watch the show.

A second spurt of her girl goo erupted out of her and I opened my mouth as she showered me with it.

Sqquuuiirrrtttt. Squellllchhhhh.

It completely covered my face and I managed to catch some of it in my mouth. The salty honey tasted of pure sex and I swallowed it down as she erupted again with a loud squeal of pleasure.

"Meeeeeeeh," she cried.

Sqquuuiirrrtttt. Squellllchhhhh.

I loved seeing a girl squirt. It was as though she was pissing all over me, but the taste was far better than pee. Her cute dark lips shuddered with each pulse as her whole body shook from head to toe with each shock wave. The liquid inside her was slowly running out and the blasts from her pee hole got less forceful with each contraction.

"Spray me with your cunt juice," I purred. "Shower me in it you dirty bitch."

"Fuck.. yes... uh... oh my god... yes."

After a few more diminishing squirts her bladder ran dry and she finished up with a few dribbles dripping off of her ass cheeks. I stop rubbing her and allowed her to calm down. Her heavy breathing was all I could hear. She seemed completely spent after such a huge climax and her body shuddered and twitched as my breath hit her thighs. She was hyper-sensitive to anything touching her now, but I couldn't resist stroking and kissing her thighs as she came down from her high.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,590 Followers