Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've not even started yet," I whispered.

My head dropped down to her neck, following the path of my hand and I kissed her pulse point. Her head dropped back and she gasped, sliding her hands underneath me. She dragged her nails down my thighs and then back up over my abs as I sucked on her neck and dropped lower still.

I glanced up out the top of my eye-lids to see her softly panting, staring back at me and willing me to suck her tits.

"Please," she whispered. "Suck them. You're making me so wet."

I gave her a wicked smile and licked over her left nipple. I felt the dimply skin of her large areola with the flat of my wet tongue. Those tiny little bumps all around her nipples felt like brail. I wondered if they spelt out a word as I sucked her long hard bud into my mouth and pushed my face into her warm squishy breasts.

"Fuck.... yeeesssss... just like that," she gasped.

Her boobs were warm and comforting like two large pillows as I sucked her nipple like a hungry baby. Her hand came up and pulled my face into them, pushing up with her chest to increase the pressure.

Slurp - suck - lick - suck.

"Your tits are amazing," I purred. "They're so firm and juicy."

"Mmmmmm, don't neglect the other one," she squirmed.

Her grip momentarily released to allow me to move over to her other glorious orb. As soon as I clamped my lips around it, she smothered me once more.

"Mmmmmpppffff, so good," I slurped. "You turn me on so much."

She took my free hand and brought it up to her lips. As I continued to feast on her young body, she started to suck my fingers into her mouth, licking and slobbering all over them.

"Make them all wet and slimy," I instructed. "You know where they're going next."

"I do, but believe me, that area is wet enough."

"I'll be the judge of that," I smirked, breaking away and dropping lower.

I licked her belly button and down onto her shaven pubic bone. Tiny beads of sweat were forming on her skin and I could taste the salt and pheromones leeching out of her.

I dragged my hand from her mouth and ran my finger nails down her body like a cat stretching out. They stroked over her shoulders, neck, breasts and then continued past my head and down her legs.

She squirmed like an eel and I realised that she was a little ticklish.

"Mmmmm, someone's sensitive," I giggled. "I'm not turning you on, am I?"

"Take a good sniff down there and you'll see," she tittered. "God I fucking need this. Eat me out, Becca... pleeeaaase."

I could feel the heat from her over-hydrated gash below me. I didn't need to drop any lower to take in her intoxicating scent - I could already smell her. It was almost like steam rising up from between her legs, filling my lungs with damp cunt-laced air. She smelled musky and sweet with the tiniest hint of male cum from her numerous creampies earlier that night.

It didn't matter how well she'd washed herself, there was still more spunk deep within her vaginal canal. It was now leaking out of her, mixing with copious amounts of her own arousal and I couldn't wait any longer to sample her divine essence.

I pushed her legs wider with both hands and rested my cheek on the inside of her left thigh. The view of her gaping slit was incredible. Her arousal had made her labia and clit swell and her plump lips had parted in readiness for sex. Milky pussy cream leaked out of her valley like a waterfall between two rocks.

Her scent was even stronger now and the time for teasing and denying myself the prize was over.

I opened my lips and sucked as much of her peach-like mound into my mouth as I could, forcing my tongue deep into her fuck hole.

"Jeeeeessssusssss," she groaned, arching her back and sinking lower. "That's it... just like that."

Her pussy tasted like heaven. Once I got past the taste of soap from her shower, I got to the true taste of a woman. She was warm, creamy, sweet and salty all rolled into one.

I can honestly say that she had one of the best tasting fuck slits I'd ever had my mouth around. It was freshly washed, but still had the hint of her earlier debauchery in the rape room. Her legs splayed wider and I glanced up to see her caressing her own breasts in a circular motion as I ate her out.

Her chest rose and fell, trying to oxygenate her body in readiness for a mind-blowing orgasm. I'd barely gotten started and I could already feel it building inside her.

My tongue began to explore the delicate folds of her vulva. If her areola had been like brail, this felt more like a palm reading. Her pussy would have thousands of stories to tell and my tongue was literally reading her lips. I kept it flat and ran it from her pussy hole all the way to her clit. That was always my opening sequence. It allowed me to spread her wetness all over her lips and clit, tasting her inner goodness as though I was sampling a wine before having it poured.

"Yes... eat it," she begged. "Right there."

She was wriggling on the sheepskin rug, enjoying the soft tickly feeling of it as her skin became more sensitive. Every nerve ending in her body was in pleasure-mode, waiting for that final release.

I slobbered all over her clit before kissing it gently and then licking and sucking my way back down her left labia. She quivered and pushed down onto my face as I got to the bottom and licked back up the other side. I didn't give her asshole any attention - I thought she'd have had enough of that for one night. All she needed was conventional pussy play from someone who knew what they were doing and someone who wanted to get her off.

When it came to pleasuring a pussy, there was no one better than an experienced lesbian. I knew what felt good for me so I could project that onto her. As I sucked her clit into my mouth, my right hand grazed its way up her thigh until my first two fingers came into contact with her dripping cunt.

Her legs pushed even wider to encourage me to finger her and that's exactly what I did. One finger wasn't going to be enough - not after all the cock she'd taken that night. She needed two. Her fuck hole was so wet that my fingers slipped inside her with almost no friction at all.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkkk," she cried, arching her back again.

I was now in the perfect position to bring her to the boil. My own cunt was sopping wet by now, just from the fact I was pleasuring another woman. The smell of her wetness and taste of her juices were driving me wild and I felt my own belly doing flips as my climax began to fire up inside me. My free hand slid over my belly and I started to rub and stretch my clit in a circular motion.

I gently slid two fingers in and out of her hole, feeling her tight walls gripping me with each movement. No wonder the rapists liked fucking her, she felt as tight as a virgin, despite being stretched out.

"Fuck me, you've got a tight cunt," I purred. "You taste like pure sex."

"Yes... finger me... eat me... make me cum."

I started to gasp and shudder as I pleasured myself and her at the same time. I felt her move to see what I was up to and she too let out a gasp.

"Fucking hell, you fucking dirty bitch," she murmured. "Are you touching yourself?"

"Shhhhh, just lay back and enjoy it," I soothed. "You can do me afterwards."

"I want to taste you now," she protested. "Slide your slimy fuck-lips up here."

I thought we were going to take it in turns to make each other cum with our fingers and tongues, but Sasha wanted us to cum together. I certainly wasn't going to object. It was always better to have someone else touching me so that I could concentrate my full attention onto them.

"Are you sure you want to? I'm still a bit spunky down there," I warned her.

"I don't mind. I'm sure you're wet enough to dilute it. Let me eat your sexy cunt."

I swung my legs around as she moved onto her side and raised one leg at the knee. I kept my head resting on her thigh, feeling her literally drag me into position. I was soon on my side too feeling her eyes staring up at my cummy hole.

"Fucking hell, that is a thing of beauty," she cooed. "You're so meaty and wet. It looks like thinly cut beef with a cream sauce."

"It tastes even better," I said, getting back to eating her out.

My fingers were still gently slipping in and out of her tight quim and my lips and tongue nuzzled and lashed their way all over her clit. She soon got the message and I felt her breath on my wet labia.

Snnnifffffff. Exxxhhaaaallllleeee.

"Fuck... I love the smell of an aroused snatch," she gasped, pressing her nose into my sopping cleft and breathing in and out deeply. "You smell delicious."

The warm air rushing over my super sensitive bud sent a shiver up my spine and I knew she wouldn't take long to make me cum. Her warm lips sucked my long dark labia into her mouth and she sucked the cunt cream off of them like a hungry dog.

I got my rhythm back and continued to slide in and out of her while sucking, licking and slurping away at her fat cunt and erect clit.

Suck - slide - slip - lick.

Kiss - slurp - suck - kiss.

My lips were suddenly spread open and I felt her stiff tongue penetrate my inner being. The only noises in the room were from our wet tongues and fingers as we serviced each other with an expert touch. She was gentle, this wasn't about rushing in and getting ourselves to climax quickly - it needed to be savoured. We took our time to appreciate every fold and crevice, every taste, smell and emotional feeling within each of us.

Her fingers finally came into play, sliding what felt like two into my willing body. Meanwhile her mouth got to work on my erect sex bean which felt like it was about to explode it was so engorged.

"Your clit's huge," she panted, as though she'd read my thoughts. "It's like sucking a tiny cock."

"Mmmmppppffff. Suck it then," I slurped.

My face was soaked in her essence from my nose to my chin and I just kept on licking in order to get her to cum. The taste of sperm had gone and all I could taste now was her. She dropped her bent leg down onto my cheek and clamped my head between her legs. I knew this was a sign that she was close to cumming, but I wasn't done with her yet.

My own orgasm was just starting to peek around the corner so I pushed my cunt into her face and started to grind my clit against her nose and lips.

Wet slurping noises emanated from between my legs as she drank down whatever I produced. My belly was filling with excitement and lust and I knew I was going to squirt when I came. The ticking time bomb was slowly counting down within us both until we both exploded in a euphoric rainbow.

Lick - kiss - suck - nuzzle.

Slide - slip - glide - rub.

"Oh fuck... Becca... I'm close," Sasha groaned. "Cum with me... please cum in my face."

"I'm close too, but I have a better idea," I moaned. "How about I squirt all over your pussy?"

"Holy shit... that would be incredible... Naomi told me about your squirting cunt."

"Lie back down and I'll grind my cunt against yours," I instructed.

She didn't need telling twice. Her orgasm was about to explode out of her and she didn't want to go off the boil. She flipped over onto her back and spread her legs wide, bending them at the knees.

"Fuck me, you sexy slut. Squirt your love piss all over me," she cooed.

I got between her legs and pushed her knees back towards her ears. Her dripping gash stared up at me looking swollen and inviting. Her plump ass made the perfect grinding platform for me to lower my sloppy cunt onto hers. I practically sat on the back of her thighs gazing down at her enormous tits and angelic face.

The second our fuck-lips touched we both let out a long sigh of satisfaction and started to rock back and forth with me on top of her. This was the connection we both needed, the foreplay was over, now we were fucking.

"God, you look sexy riding me," she purred, playing with her tits again. "Your cunt is so wet against mine."

I reached up and massaged my breasts too, pulling at my nipples and throwing my head back.

"Your fat pussy lips feel like a cushion against my meaty snatch," I panted. "I'm going to fucking soak you."

"I hope so. I love messy sex."

She pushed up at me with her ass as I ground down on top of her like a cantering horse rider. Our clits and labia mashed together like a bowl full of oysters, filling the room with tacky wet sounds. My orgasm now began to build at an exponential rate and I knew neither of us would last long.

Grind - rub - slip - slide.

Pinch - pull - rock - ride.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck, Becca. Ride me you dirty whore."

"Yes... fuck... you're so wet... you sloppy skank."

The friction of our lady parts rubbing over one another's felt exquisite. Every now and then our clits would connect, sending tiny shock waves from my navel to my toes. We were now on the precipice of carnal bliss, waiting to jump into oblivion.

Suddenly, Sasha moved position beneath me, placing one of her legs over mine and the other one underneath. At the same time, she pushed up off the bed, supporting herself on one hand and wrapping the other around my neck. She wanted as much of her body in contact with mine as she could. I didn't know if it was to feel comforted or whether she needed a little more stimulation to get herself off.

Either way, I didn't care. We writhed on the rug like a couple of slippery eels dripping in sweat and desire. Our lips met and she kissed me hard, slipping her tongue into my mouth in search of mine. Our breasts bumped together as we continued to grind our wet clits against one another trying to get that final release.

"Wow... this is so fucking hot... you're going to make me cum," she panted.

Our breathing became heavier and deeper and our movements slowed down. My hips gyrated in unison with hers, pushing us ever closer.

Grind - rub - slip - slide.

Our hands caressed each others cheeks, occasionally dropping down for a cheeky squeeze of each other's boobs.

Slurp - kiss - suck - lick.

"Fuck... fuck... oh my god," she cried, pulling me closer.

I felt it too.

It was time.

There was no holding back.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK."

Our orgasms became one and we came simultaneously. Lust and desire ripped through our glistening bodies like a nuclear bomb being detonated. The slow build and mutual feeling of love for one another had resulted in some sort of tantric connection. Intense pleasure washed over us in waves and I finally let loose with my female ejaculate.

It squirted out of me and sprayed up in the air between us. My flow was restricted by the pressure of her clit against mine and it created a high-pressure jet which soaked us both. It resembled someone placing their thumb over the end of a hose pipe to make the jet go further.

Sqqqquuuiiirrrttttt. Sppprrraaaaaaayyyyy. Splaaaaaassshhhh.

Sqqqquuuiiirrrttttt. Sppprrraaaaaaayyyyy. Splaaaaaassshhhh.

I let out a scream which was stifled by her lips against mine. She was kissing me hard and holding me so tightly, I thought she'd squeeze the life out of me. Our bodies became one, lubricated by her climaxing pussy and my squirting cunt.

"OH YES.. FUCK YES... SQUIRT ALL OVER ME... UGH... AH... FUCK... I'M CUMMING."

"TAKE MY LOVE PISS... FUCK ME... FUCK ME... FUCK ME."

Grind - rub - slip - slide.

Sqqqquuuiiirrrttttt. Sppprrraaaaaaayyyyy. Splaaaaaassshhhh.

Slurp - kiss - suck - lick.

Sqqqquuuiiirrrttttt. Sppprrraaaaaaayyyyy. Splaaaaaassshhhh.

Our orgasmic euphoria went on and on for what felt like hours, slowly grinding our bodies all over one another's. Our breasts, pussies, lips and torsos slipped and slid like a well lubricated machine until neither of us could take any more. We'd been through so much in the last six hours and this had been the perfect way to end our night.

We collapsed down onto the rug, still holding and kissing each other lovingly. I lay on my back and she lay on top of me nuzzling into my boobs.

"Holy fucking shit," she panted, trying to get her breath back. "You are something else."

"You're not too bad yourself," I gasped, breathing hard.

"I think that's the hardest I've ever came. Naomi was right about you... you are an incredible lay."

"You're welcome, but I didn't do it all on my own. You are one sexy big-titted bitch," I giggled pulling her into my cleavage and closing my eyes.

"You squirt like a fucking water fountain," she tittered.

"That's been building up all night, babe. I knew it would be a big one. I think we might have ruined the rug."

"It'll be dry by the morning," she sighed a blissful sigh.

Now that we had both cum, we felt drowsy and contented. I knew I had a long day ahead of me so I just closed my eyes and bathed in the afterglow and the heat from the fire with this beautiful young girl on my chest.

After the stress of prison life and the escape, I finally felt at peace.

****

I had woken up first the following morning. We had eventually staggered up the stairs together in the early hours of the morning and gotten into a warm cosy bed. I had fallen asleep almost immediately and I guessed that Sasha had done the same. She had barely stirred when I'd gotten up and had a shower.

After washing the squirt juice and Sasha's cum from my body, I'd dried off and gone back into the bedroom to wake her up.

"Wakey wakey, lazy bones," I said softly. "We've got a train to catch."

She stirred as I sat on the edge of the mattress and brushed her bed-hair out of her face.

"What?... oh... come back to bed," she said in a sleepy sexy voice. "Forget the train, lets fuck all day."

"I'd love to, Sasha, but we have a plan to stick to, remember? We have to stay one step ahead of the police, I'm sure they'll know that we are missing by now."

"Awwwww, they won't find us that fast," she groaned like a spoiled teenager. "Come on, slip your hand under the covers and feel how wet I am. I'll be quick, I promise. I've woken up feeling horny."

She threw the covers off of her and spread her legs open on the bed to reveal a still sopping pussy. It was a delightful invite, but we really did need to get moving. If we stayed in one place for too long, or got complacent, we'd be caught and charged with multiple murders. The screws, the governor and the rapists would all be added to our list of crimes, not to mention arson, property damage and car theft.

"You're beginning to sound like me," I laughed. "I think we've had enough sex for now. Get your lazy ass out of bed and get in the shower. You've got to pay daddy a surprise visit in London."

I made the word 'daddy' sound dirty, but she wasn't biting.

"Fuck him," she moaned. "Why don't we just steal a boat and sail off to a desert island together? We can come back and find my father when the police have stopped looking for us."

I knew she was joking, but I played along with it. She was nervous about seeing her father again for obvious reasons and she was just putting on a front to mask it.

"Can you pilot a boat?" I asked.

"No, but..."

"Can you navigate us to a desert island?" I interrupted.

"No, but..."

"Well then. Get your sexy ass in the shower and let's go and find the train station."

I gave her tit a playful slap as I got up, making her flinch.

"Spoil sport," she groaned.

She reluctantly got out of bed and stomped into the shower room while I found some clothes to wear. The choice was limited due to my size. Whoever these clothes belonged to was more Sasha's size rather than mine, but then a thought occurred to me. I left the bedroom that we'd slept in and went across the landing to the opposite bedroom. That too had a large wardrobe and I found some clothes in there which were more my size.

There wasn't a great deal of choice, so I just grabbed a clean pair of skin-tight black jeans and a long-sleeved plain white top and threw them onto the bed. I then went through the drawers until I found a pair of thick socks and some black cotton panties. It was nice to find some knickers to wear, but the bra I found was far too small for my large breasts so I would have to go braless again.