Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 13

Story Info
Becca finds a lot going on at her new destination.
12k words
4.77
6k
4

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers

Author's note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapter of Becca XXX Hard Time. Please read it before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

Becca XXX. Hard Time. Ch 13.

I woke with a start, feeling disorientated and wondering where the hell I was. It took me a few seconds to realise that I was still on the plane and that it was the turbulence that had woken me up. The plane rocked and shuddered a little before it found smoother air.

Sasha was still asleep in the bed next to me, but Charles was nowhere to be seen. I vaguely remembered him getting up, but I had hardly stirred at the time.

Leaving Sasha passed out, I slipped out of the bed trying not to wake her. If the turbulence hadn't disturbed her, I doubted that I'd have much of an effect. I was still naked and I was desperate for a pee. The mixture of champagne and sex had taken its toll on my bladder. I remembered that the bathroom was just outside the door, between the bedroom and the main cabin so I picked up my jeans and panties and headed that way.

I suddenly heard a voice from the other side of the door and it stopped me in my tracks. It was Charles and he was talking to someone, but I could only hear his voice. I realised that he must be on the phone to someone, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Opening the door a crack, I peeked out. Charles was sitting with his back to me, alone in one of the leather seats. He had a large black phone to his ear with a huge cigar-shaped antenna. I knew it was a satellite phone straight away. It was the only way he'd be able to get a signal while in the air.

"Never mind that," he said into the mouthpiece. "Have the arrangements been made for tomorrow?"

He waited for an answer from whoever he was talking to and then carried on.

"Good. When are they landing?"

He paused again.

"And is the shipment ready?"

The was another pause.

"Excellent. I'll see to it personally in the morning. What about the other thing I asked you to look into? Have you found out anymore about her?"

I froze on the spot.

'Was he talking about me?'

He listened as the answers came back, but I had no idea what was being said.

"Ok, keep digging. It might be nothing, but it pays to know everything we can about her. She seems too good to be true... oh, and Maurice... keep me posted about the Russian situation. They're up to something, I can feel it."

He hung up the phone.

That was a lot of information to get in such a short space of time. Apart from checking up on me, it sounded like he was planning a meeting with someone wherever we were heading. I may have escaped from the prison and evaded the police, but I wasn't out of danger yet.

Having a few hours of filthy sex with Charles and Sasha had been fun, but I still had a job to do. However, my agenda had changed slightly from my mission briefing which Lexa had given me in Bronzefield. I wasn't going to assassinate Charles until I found out a bit more about The Generals. From his telephone conversation, it sounded like he was up to something new so I decided to try and get some information out of him while he was alone.

Rather than just walking straight out as soon as he'd finished his phone call, I counted to sixty to make it look less obvious. I didn't want him to think that I may have been listening at the door. My need for a pee was now more urgent so I pulled the door open and stumbled out into the corridor, making enough noise so that he'd hear me.

He turned in his seat and saw me opening the bathroom door.

"Oh, it's you. Where's Sasha?" he asked, obviously expecting to see his daughter rather than me.

"She's still asleep," I replied, holding my jeans and knickers in front of me. "I didn't mean to disturb you. I need to use the bathroom."

"Help yourself," he replied, staring back at me.

I nodded and pushed into one of the toilets. The space was much bigger than you'd get on a commercial air liner, but the obligatory sucking-toilet was present. I sat down and let my pee go, enjoying the relief that came with it. Remnants of semen and my own girl juice dripped off my long lips as I wiped myself and pulled my knickers back on. They were followed by my jeans, but my T-shirt was still in the main cabin so I had to remain topless.

I checked myself in the mirror, noticing that I had that just-fucked look about me. My makeup was smeared down my face and my hair was a mess. I splashed some water on my cheeks and wiped my bleary eyes before running my fingers through my hair to give it some life.

I looked presentable enough so I flushed the sucking-toilet and walked back out.

"Come and take a seat," Charles gestured. "The attendant will get you anything you need. Are you hungry?"

"I could eat something," I replied, walking over to where he was sitting.

I took a seat opposite Charles and he pressed the call button for the flight attendant. She appeared instantly and took my order of a sandwich and some orange juice. I was hungry and parched.

"How much longer's the flight?" I asked. "What time is it?"

"It's another couple of hours. We're flying with the rotation of the earth so the time hasn't changed that much since we took off. It's eleven o'clock at night back in the U.K."

That told me that we must be heading west and that we'd been in the air for at least seven hours. There were plenty of options out this way from North to South America and everything in between. I still had no idea of our destination so I did the obvious thing and asked.

"No wonder I'm so tired," I yawned. "Can I ask where we're going?"

"We're heading for my private island in the Bahamas," he replied as though it was nothing. "I have some business to attend to and I was on my way there when I found out about Sasha. It made sense to kill two birds with one stone. It will get you both safe until this mess can be sorted out, plus I can finish off my business deal."

"You own an island in the Bahamas?" I gasped, playing to his ego. "Holy shit!"

"It's one of the Exuma Cays, an area with some three-hundred-and-sixty-five islands."

"One for each day of the year," I joked.

"Quite," he smirked. "It's very secluded and the perfect place for both relaxation and private business."

He over emphasised the word 'private' so that I understood what he meant. A man as dangerous and elusive as Charles would need a hard-to-reach stronghold.

"Sounds dreamy."

"It has its own runway and marina and boasts some lovely white-sand beaches. You'll love it."

"Well, I could certainly do with some downtime," I smiled as my sandwich was delivered on a silver tray.

The simple meal wouldn't have looked out of place at a Michelin star restaurant. The presentation alone was mouth watering. I thanked the attendant who didn't even bat an eye that I was topless. Maybe it was a regular occurrence on the Hamilton jet.

"There will be plenty of time to relax, but I'm glad I've caught you alone," he glanced back to make sure Sasha was still in the bedroom before continuing. "I can help you out with your little problem... I can get you a new identity and get the police off your back..."

"I'm sensing a 'but' coming here," I interrupted.

"You catch on quickly. I told you I wouldn't do it for free and after your earlier performance, I have a proposition for you."

"You're not going to ask me to marry you, are you?" I laughed, remembering the reason why Sasha had ran away in the first place.

"Not quite," he replied, appreciating my sense of humour. "But it is well within your skill set."

I had a vague idea where this was heading, but I played ignorant until he came out with it. I knew that him fucking me had been about more than just enjoying himself. He'd been testing me to see if I lived up to his daughter's description of me.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, stuffing some food into my mouth like a ravenous dog.

"I have some very important clients arriving tomorrow and they will need some entertainment," he said the word 'entertainment' as though it had another meaning.

That explained what he was talking to Maurice about on the phone when Charles had asked when they were landing. If he was conducting business away from prying eyes, it only meant one thing - it wasn't legal. Why else would he fly these people half way across the world to a desert island? Maybe he was planning another attack with The Generals.

"What sort of entertainment?" I asked, as though I had no idea what he was inferring.

"I think you know. These men will be looking for a good time and there is a lack of females on my island. I'm sure it won't take much for you to keep them amused; not with your skills."

"So, you want me to be their play thing for the night," I said it more as a statement than a question.

"Exactly. Sasha told me that you took on twenty-seven men in the basement of the prison. She also told me that you seemed to rather enjoy it. This will be much easier for you to handle - there are only four of them."

"So, you're asking me to open my legs for four strangers in exchange for a new identity?" I sipped my juice as though what he was asking didn't bother me.

It didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, I'd been expecting it. He'd quizzed me about my skills and tested them out first hand with his daughter. He obviously wanted to impress these business clients and it might give me a chance to find out who they were and what Charles was up to.

"It's nothing you've not done before for your government," he raised his eyebrows at me. "The only difference is that you're doing it for yourself now. Plus, you get to stay on my island with Sasha for as long as you need. There're worse places to be, believe me."

I wasn't sure if his last comment was a threat. It certainly had an edge to it.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Of course. I'm not like the men at that prison. I don't force people to have sex with strangers. It's up to you. Do you want my help or not?"

He was making it look like I had a choice, but he hadn't offered an alternative.

"They'd better be nice looking," I laughed. "Who are they?"

"Four Americans who want to buy something that only I can get. I don't know if they're nice looking - I've never met them before," he explained. "Is that a yes?"

"I guess so," I smiled a dirty smile. "Threesomes are fun, but me alone with four men will be better."

"I'm glad we have an agreement," he leaned back in his chair and steepled his fingers. "Who knows... if you do a good job, there may be more work for you."

I finished my drink and food and sat back in my chair trying to read him. His face was as expressionless as when I'd first met him. He gave nothing away. I still had to come up with a way of taking this guy out, and winning his trust was a step in the right direction. If The Generals were up to something, it looked like I'd be in the perfect position to stop it.

My earlier thoughts about whose side I was on were still at the back of my mind. Despite what Lexa had told me, I still didn't trust Ethan. He may well have started his own private military company, doing the dirtier side of things for the government, but I knew nothing about how it had come about. I didn't know that much about Lexa's history either for that matter.

I always knew undercover work was dangerous with blurred lines about right and wrong, but I never thought I'd be questioning my actions. I had no doubt that the people I'd killed in the past had deserved it, but taking this guy out still didn't feel right.

As I sat opposite my target with my full pert breasts on display, I wondered what the next few days were going to reveal. Lexa had no idea where I was which meant I had no one breathing down my neck to get the job done. I could sit back and take it all in until the moment came to make my decision.

I would decide if he was going to live or die.

*****

My ears popped as we descended towards the deep blue Caribbean below. The clouds had long since passed and the tiny green islands shone like emeralds in the vast ocean. The Exumas were just as Charles had described - hundreds of islands known as Cays stretched out in a line as they broke the surface of the sea from their coral reefs below.

"I was hoping for somewhere warm," said Sasha excitedly. "But I didn't know daddy had his own private island."

Charles had explained to his daughter that he had business to conduct and that he'd be very busy for a few days. Sasha had accepted that and was looking forward to spending some time with me relaxing in the sun drinking cocktails.

She'd gone from being a hard-faced prisoner to a spoiled daddy's girl in a matter of hours. I had no idea if she was putting on an act for her father or if she was genuinely looking forward to a life of incest and crime with dear old dad.

The archipelago below us consisted of both owned and uninhabited islands. Some were holiday resorts and some were true Robinson Crusoe paradises like you'd get in a pirate fairytale. The deep blue sea changed to a turquoise tone where the white sand beaches fringed the islands almost like an azure halo. They truly were spectacular when viewed from the air.

Sasha and I were both staring out of the window to take in the spectacular scenery while Charles remained in awe of his daughter's excited reaction.

"We're about to circle around my island and land from the west," Charles explained. "The island cost me twenty-million dollars and used to be called Leaf Cay until I renamed it."

"What's it called now?" I quizzed.

"Hamilton island of course," he said, as though I was stupid to even ask.

I got my first glimpse of the place out of the window. It looked lush and green with a long tarmac runway jutting out into the sea on its southern edge. The runway ran west to east with large buildings built next to it on the south-east corner which were probably for the planes. They looked almost industrial and out of place on such an idyllic island.

To the north of the runway was where the real magic began. I could see more modest buildings nestled in the trees and a huge beach front villa on the north-west corner. The smaller buildings may have been staff quarters with the larger villa being the main house. It was the stuff dreams were made of with small paved paths linking the many structures together, nestled among the vegetation. The island's magnificence continued with a jetty and marina on the western side and a white sand beach around the perimeter. Crystal clear still waters lapped at the shoreline which looked unspoilt and heaven sent. The island wasn't huge, maybe a mile in diameter and it looked like you could walk around it in less than an hour.

"Oh daddy, it's magnificent," purred Sasha, leaning over and kissing her father on the lips. "I never want to leave."

"It's only as good as the person you're sharing it with," he smiled back. "With you by my side, the beauty of the island will fade into insignificance."

It was a very romantic comment that would make any woman melt... unless you were his daughter. It just sounded perverted to me.

"Is this what life on the wrong side of the law looks like," I laughed.

I made it sound like a joke, but I had an edge to my voice to see what his reaction would be.

"I always think of the law as a grey area," he replied. "Some laws are required to be broken for the greater good."

"Especially if it gets you your own private island. Look at this place Becca. Fuck me," laughed Sasha.

The plane banked hard to the right and gave us an even better view of the place. Although it was a sight to behold, my reasons for staring out of the window were slightly different to Sasha's. I was looking at the lay of the land and the plan view of the place from a tactical perspective.

It literally gave me a birds-eye view of his stronghold. An opportunity like this was rare. When I'd planned missions in the past, we'd used satellite imagery to plan the main three stages of any operation. Infiltration, execution and exfiltration. In other words - get in, do the job and get out. What I was seeing was pure gold. Things always looked different on the ground. Buildings could be obscured by nature, such as trees or depressions in the land. From my point of view, I could see everything and my subconscious was memorising the key points.

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted and I still had a job to do. My infiltration stage was complete, thanks to Sasha. I was about to land on this luxury island with my target. Looking at the amount of security guards dotted around the place, killing Charles wasn't going to be easy. If that wasn't hard enough, escaping after I'd done the deed was going to be even more difficult. I certainly couldn't run away; I'd need to leave by plane or boat. There were other islands in the vicinity, but they looked uninhabited and were definitely too far to swim to. As we circled again to lose altitude, I got a better look at the marina. There were several boats moored up with the largest one looking like it would give Serenity a run for her money. It was a huge white super-yacht flanked with smaller speed boats and even some jet skis.

I wasn't a nautical person, but even I could ride a jetski. I just needed to know where to ride it to.

Now that we were lower, I started to note the position and number of the security personnel Charles employed. They were placed at strategic points around the island, such as the runway, marina and perimeter. They were armed with automatic weapons and I counted at least twenty-five of them.

The phrase 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' sprang to mind. I was going to be as much a prisoner here as I was in Bronzefield, although the living conditions looked a lot better.

Sasha was literally bouncing up and down in her seat by now. Her large tits jiggled under her T-shirt much to her father's delight. We were both fully dressed by now, wearing the same clothes we'd arrived in. The sun was already low in the sky which told me it was getting late. Despite getting a couple of hours sleep, I was still exhausted after the last few day's events and couldn't wait to get to bed.

"I can't wait to slip into a bikini in the morning and chill out on the beach," Sasha sighed.

"You'll find everything you need at the villa, from suncream to clothes," boasted Charles. "Just ask one of the housekeepers if there's anything you require."

I felt the plane drop again as it lined up for our final approach. There was a whir as the landing gear came down and we levelled out. It looked as though we were about to land in the sea until the blur of green palm trees came into view and we landed gently onto the tarmac. The plane lurched as it hit the air brakes and came to a gentle halt near one of the large buildings. Men with guns slung over their fronts practically stood to attention as the flight attendant and body guards opened the door. I immediately felt the rush of warm tropical air hit me as we disembarked and walked to a waiting golf cart.

"Welcome to Hamilton Island," said Charles proudly. "Treat the place as though it's your own."

Sasha threw her arms around her father and gave him a long lingering kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, daddy. You're amazing," she purred.

They walked arm in arm to the golf cart and I followed along taking in as much information as I could before we climbed aboard. My mission was about to move on to a new stage, but there was no rush. I thought that I might as well enjoy myself for a few days while I figured things out.

I was in the Bahamas after all.

****

The next morning, I woke up in my new comfy bed to a glorious sunny day. This was the sort of thing dreams were made off. Waking up on a private tropical island with my every whim catered to.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers