Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very inventive," I giggled, slowly walking over to the sofas and stopping in front of the men.

I looked at each of them in turn as though I was sizing them up. The truth is, I was. I took in as much information about them as I could.

All four of them were over six feet tall and thick set. The muscle they were carrying looked like it was won through hard labour rather than from hitting an expensive gym. Their faces were tanned and weather-beaten giving them a menacing look with eyes which were alert and looked like they'd seen a lot of things they'd rather forget. Each man was clean shaven, maybe out of habit after years of being told to be that way.

They were ex-soldiers for sure. The thousand-yard stare and everything about them wreaked of the military. I'd already come to that conclusion when I'd seen them meeting with Charles on the runway, but this confirmed it one-hundred-percent. Maybe something had tipped these men over the edge and turned them against their own government, it was impossible to tell, but they certainly weren't buying missile launchers for Uncle Sam.

Whitehouse had wiry fair-hair and looked more like a surf dude than a terrorist. His piercing green eyes practically removed what little clothing I was wearing. He'd swapped his jeans for a pair of Bermuda shorts and a muscle top which showed off his well-developed shoulders and pecs.

Capitol was the guy with the biceps and had dark hair down to his shoulders. He looked younger than the rest of them and had a nervous energy about him.

Pentagon and Liberty could have been brothers. They looked very similar to each other and had matching hair styles. Both had the back and side of their heads shaved and the top tied back into a man-bun at the rear. Perhaps they'd seen too many episodes of Game of Thrones, because they had a sweaty medieval aura about them.

"Are you from England?" asked Pentagon.

"I am yes. Do you like English girls?"

"I've heard they're as nasty as fuck," said Liberty.

"You've heard correctly," I replied, walking around them and kicking my stilettos off.

I sat in the middle of one of the sofas with my arms stretched along the back rest in a sexy pose.

"Let me know what you want me to do and I'll be your real life wet-dream come true," I smirked.

"What are you doing on Hamilton Island?" asked Whitehouse, suspiciously. "You're a long way from home."

"Opening my legs mostly," I said. "Sucking cock, swallowing spunk... whatever you want."

"Spunk?" quizzed Capitol as though he didn't know what it was.

I realised that Americans didn't use the same slang terms as the British so I thought I'd better explain.

"Cum," I corrected myself. "We call it spunk back home."

"Spunk," he repeated. "I like it."

"Really? Have you tried it?" I joked.

The other three started laughing at him as they moved closer to me.

"He probably has," laughed Liberty. "He can be a bit of a woman sometimes."

"Fuck you," he snapped. "You know what I meant."

Whitehouse sat to one side of me and Capitol sat on the other. I suddenly felt surrounded as the man-bun brothers joined the group. Liberty sat on the coffee table and Pentagon stood behind the sofa looking down on me.

"So, how did a sexy English chick end up here," asked Whitehouse, rephrasing his question.

"I busted his daughter out of prison," I said, with a straight face.

A stunned silence fell on the room again. They all looked at each other in disbelief, trying to figure out if I was being serious or not. In the end they decided I was joking and burst out laughing again.

"You Brits crack me up," laughed Whitehouse, placing his hand on my thigh. "You always have such a great sense of humour."

That told me that these guys had dealt with the British before. Maybe they'd been on some joint military operations together. My mind was racing as I tried to find a way in without sounding like an undercover agent or a spy for Charles. I could tell they were wary of me. Trust had to be won before I started quizzing them about who they were.

Whitehouse was sitting sideways on to me with Capitol mirroring his posture. He too had a hand on my thigh while the other two watched on.

"What other dirty words do you know that are different in English?" asked Capitol. "I love a dirty talking woman."

"Cock?" I quizzed. "I think you guys call it a dick."

"We know that one. What else?" Liberty joined in.

"Slag?"

"Slag? That's like a slut, right?" he replied.

"Yeah. It's a lovely word that describes a girl who fucks multiple partners."

"So, that makes you a dirty slag then," giggled Pentagon.

"Absolutely. I'm a dirty slag with a tight wet cunt," I cooed, making it sound extra filthy.

"Jeez. You Brits love that word. In the states it's classed as the worst curse there is, but over the pond you guys use it all the time," said Capitol.

"Would you rather I was a sweet innocent girl who called it a pussy or do you want me to be a dirty whore and call it what it is?" I tittered.

"You call it whatever you want," said Pentagon, placing his hands on my shoulders. "We love a nasty girl."

With a hand on each thigh, I decided to move things past the dirty talk stage. I spread my legs wide, giving Liberty a perfect view between my legs. Capitol and Whitehouse ran their hands down the inside of my thighs towards my knees and then back again, stopping before they touched my panties. At the same time, Pentagon caressed my shoulders and neck as though he was giving me a massage.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned, letting my head flop back at the sudden attention. "That feels so good."

"I bet you feel even better inside," murmured Liberty.

These men may have been terrorists, but they were polite and attentive. They wouldn't have seemed out of place anywhere, as though they had been trained to blend in. I needed them to drop their guard so I decided to get things moving. Once they realised what a dirty bitch I was, they would relax. If they were expecting a night to remember, I wasn't about to disappoint them.

"Pull my knickers to the side and see for yourself," I said, opening my eyes and nodding at my pussy. "Stick your fingers in there, I'm already wet."

"God damn... another English word - 'knickers'," he gasped, staring at my wet crotch. "We call them panties."

I slid my ass towards the edge of the sofa and spread my legs even wider. As he fumbled with the edge of the gossamer-thin material, I slid my hand between Whitehouse and Capitol's legs, searching for their manhoods.

They didn't take a lot of finding. Both men were rock hard as I brushed my hands over their bulges. The thin shorts they were wearing didn't leave much material between my fingers and their cocks and I soon had a good handful of American meat, giving them a gentle squeeze.

Pentagon didn't want to be left out and slid his hands down my collar bones, slipping them inside my bra and caressing my breasts. Liberty finally got a grip of my underwear and pulled my panties to the side exposing my swollen vulva to him and his friends.

"Oh my god... that's one meaty pussy... sorry, I mean cunt," gasped Liberty. "It looks like pastrami."

"What the fuck is pastrami? I asked. "Is that an American thing?"

"It's a cured, smoked meat. It's done to preserve it and it makes it dark on the outside and pink and juicy on the inside. It's delicious," explained Liberty.

"So is my pussy," I replied, stroking the guys through their shorts while Pentagon squeezed my tits. "Why don't you give it a lick and see how it compares?"

Liberty flicked his tongue over his lips like a lizard and pushed the coffee table back with his ass. He then dropped to his knees and got his head level with my undercarriage.

"That's beautiful," he cooed. "Keep me covered guys, I'm going in."

His military terminology wasn't lost on me, but I ignored it, enjoying his hot breath on my wet labia. He pushed his face between my spread legs and gently licked my pussy hole, pushing his tongue into my wet opening. My response was immediate and I arched my back and gripped the two cocks harder through their shorts.

"Mmmmmm, fuck... do you like how I taste?" I moaned.

Slurp - lick - suck.

"Mmmmpppfff, fuck yeah. It's better than pastrami," he slurped.

Seeing me getting eaten out seemed to spur the other three on. There was a brief frenzy of undressing as Whitehouse and Capitol removed their shorts and T-shirts. I could also hear Pentagon taking his clothes off behind me and pretty soon all three of them were naked.

Liberty moved his attention to my clit, sucking and licking at it like a cat at a saucer of milk. I shuddered, feeling the first spark of an orgasm bursting into life within me. The anticipation, dirty talk and being the centre of attention was making me hornier than a school girl hiding in the boy's locker room. It was time to go to work.

I glanced left and right at the two cocks I now had in my hands. Whitehouse was uncut, shaved and about seven inches long. His shaft felt hot in the air-conditioned room and I soon had my hand flashing up and down his thick shaft. Capitol was slightly smaller, circumcised with trimmed pubic hair. His balls felt stubbly as I matched my rhythm with my opposite hand, jerking them both off in time with one another.

"Mmmmmm, jerk those dicks," purred Pentagon from above me. "I love watching a hooker go to work."

"Don't feel left out," I smiled up at him, tilting my head over the back of the sofa. "Stuff your balls into my mouth."

He didn't need telling twice. He stood up on his tiptoes as I stuck my tongue out waiting for him to lower his scrotum onto my face. His cock looked huge from this angle and he wanked himself up and down, gently placing his balls onto my tongue. I licked his perineum, working my tongue down his tangy butt-crack and flicking it against his asshole. Whitehouse and Capitol let out a gasp, watching me work my way back to his smooth sack and nibbling on his balls as Pentagon jerked himself faster.

"Fuck, she's a dirty bitch alright," swooned Capitol. "She's working four guys at once."

"A British hooker at her best," said Liberty, surfacing from between my legs and wiping his face. "Let's see how that pussy feels round my dick. She's certainly wet enough for a fucking."

"About fucking time," I swore. "Pound that meaty cunt while I keep your friends hard."

Liberty got undressed in record time. I didn't even bother to look at his dick, I just wanted to feel him forcing his way into my snatch. I kept on wanking off my two seated guys and sucking Pentagon's balls into my mouth one at a time. Liberty lined his bell-end up with my gaping hole and slid straight into me without another word.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk, she's tight," he groaned. "You've got to try this slut out for size."

"We will, don't worry, but I'm going to make her suck me first," said Pentagon. "Push her head back over the sofa so I can fuck her pretty face."

Whitehouse pushed my chin back until my head was practically upside down over the backrest of the sofa. Pentagon dropped lower and pushed his glans against my wet lips. I didn't need any further encouragement, I just opened wide and allowed him to push into my mouth. He was soon fucking my face in shallow strokes while Liberty started to slide in and out of my aching fuck hole like a pro.

Lust took over the men now that the niceties were out of the way and I felt hands on my tits. They were groping me roughly over my bra until Capitol decided to rip it off. With a quick jerk and loud tearing sound the four-hundred-pound flimsy bra was torn from my body to expose my naked breasts. Two mouths immediately descended upon my mounds, sucking on my nipples like hungry babies as they violated every inch of my feeble body.

With a cock in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in each hand, I was in heaven. I felt like a bag of fuck meat, being used and violated by bad men, driving me closer to my inevitable first orgasm of the night. Liberty's balls slammed against my butt-plug sending tiny shock waves of pleasure up my spine.

Slap - slap - slap.

Suck - nibble - lick.

I felt a wet finger rubbing my clit, but I had no idea whose it was. My vision was blocked by the huge cock I had sliding in and out of my mouth.

"Let's see how deep she can take it," said Capitol, rising up from my breasts. "Stick it down her throat."

"I'm one step ahead of you, buddy," Pentagon replied, thrusting forwards.

My neck and mouth were perfectly aligned and he entered my throat with a slow gliding motion. It felt like a good length forcing its way in, but I took it with ease.

"Fucking hell, guys. Are you seeing this?" said Whitehouse. "She's got no gag reflex."

"Hamilton was right about her," panted Liberty. "She is worth twenty hookers."

Hearing men talk about me as though I wasn't there always got me going. My body was nothing more than a pleasure palace to satisfy their needs and I was loving every second of it.

"Swap over," said Capitol. "I want more than a fucking handjob."

"You can try her pussy out if you want," said Liberty. "I'm going to cum in her if I carry on much longer. She's so tight and juicy, God damn."

Capitol jumped off of the sofa as though he'd been stung by a bee. He practically shoved Liberty out of the way, he was so keen to use me. Whitehouse also moved position. He stood up on the sofa so that his cock was level with my head and slapped his bell-end on my cheek as I continued to get my throat raped by Pentagon.

"You need to share that pretty little mouth, hun," he said. "Let's see how you do with mine."

Pentagon slid out of my mouth with a huge gush of throat juice following it. It spewed and dribbled down my cheeks as I got my head the right way up. My makeup had already run down my face and my eyes were watering. I looked like a rape victim, which wasn't unusual for me.

"Suck it," ordered Whitehouse. "Take it deep baby."

As he said that, I felt Capitol's hands on my panties. He didn't seem happy that he needed to constantly hold them to the side, so he ripped them off just like he had with my bra. I heard them tear across the top of my right thigh and hang loose from the stray threads on my left leg.

"Now it's a party. Get ready, slag," he sneered. "Here it comes."

Squelch.

The wet sound of his cock punching into me sounded as good as it felt. His thumb rubbed my clit as the orgy continued. I grabbed the base of Whitehouse's throbbing member and wrapped my lips over his tip, lapping my tongue at his glans and frenulum, driving him wild.

"Jeez... she's good, but no more teasing, horny. Deep throat me," he demanded.

I pushed forwards, taking all seven inches down my throat in one hit. It felt good to be the main attraction with a new group of men, even if they were a potential threat to national security. I was still no closer to finding out who they were and, at this stage, I had no hope. I just got into the swing of things hoping that more information would come my way once they'd finished with me.

I used my free hand to keep Pentagon happy while Capitol started to fuck me like a steam train.

"Yeah... take my fat dick in your cunt," he panted. "You fucking love it, you dirty bitch."

The more turned on the men got, the rougher they were with me. What had started out as playful gropes had turned into a frenzy of fucking and sucking.

"Mmmmm, that's it boys, do what ever you like to me," I gasped. "Give my holes a good pounding. Fuck this dirty English slut."

Suck - lick - spit.

Wank - jerk - stroke.

Capitol's attention on my clit was bringing my climax ever closer and when Pentagon reached underneath me and started tugging on my butt-plug, I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh my god, fuck me, you dirty bastards. Use me like a fuck doll... you're going to make me cum," I squealed, starting to lose control.

Rub - tug - glide.

Slip - slide - suck.

"Keep it right there, guys," said Liberty, stroking his cock and watching the proceedings. "She's about to blow."

He was right. My eyes started to roll back in my head and my pussy walls began to twitch. The fire inside me was like an inferno, waiting to engulf my abused body. All the men sensed it and Pentagon triggered me off by pulling the butt-plug out of my ass with a wet popping noise. The feeling of my anus stretching out for a split second and then relaxing as it left my body, made me cum as though someone had thrown a switch.

"FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEESSSSSS... OH... OH... UGH... I'M CUMMING," I screamed.

I felt my belly suck in as the pleasure waves hit me. My cunt contracted rhythmically, clamping Capitol's shaft inside me like a vice. That only intensified my stimulation and sent me into a frenzy of cock sucking. I grabbed Liberty's cock in one hand and Whitehouse's in the other and alternated between the two, sucking and jerking them into my mouth. I wanted them to cum all over me, but they had other ideas.

"Look at that slut go," said Whitehouse, enjoying my tongue around his bell-end. "She's like a professional cock-handler."

"Oh... ah... ugh... give me some cum, boys. Feed this little slag," I begged, hitting my peak and flooding my love honey all over Capitol's cock. "Cum in my pussy... fill my mouth with it... I need your spunk."

"I love a girl who knows what she wants," laughed Capitol. "But this is about what we want, not you. Someone slide underneath her and fuck her ass. Let's get this bitch air tight."

"Yes... oh yes... use all my holes... fuck my dirt box," I panted.

"This English whore really is fucking nasty," laughed Pentagon. "Let's swap over."

Capitol pulled out of me holding his slimy cock at the base. He was covered in my girl cum and I couldn't wait to suck it off of his cock.

As soon as he pulled out of me, everyone moved positions. I was lifted into the air like a rag doll by two pairs of very strong hands. Whitehouse shuffled underneath me holding his cock up like a pole for me to be lowered onto. I was so wet that my asshole was already well lubricated and he slid into my anus with ease.

"Oh my fucking god, she's got a tight shitter," he gasped, penetrating me up to his balls. "This isn't going to take very long."

I sat still with his dick in my ass while Pentagon lined up in front of me. My legs were held wide and Whitehouse reached around my hips and spread my wet fuck-lips open to allow his friend to slide into me.

"There you go, bud, get yourself into that little meat pocket. I'll rub her clit while we both fuck her," he laughed. "You two can use her mouth. Let's give this British slag what she craves."

Pentagon stuffed his manhood into my sopping quim with another satisfied groan. Whitehouse's fingers let go of my lips and began to rub my sex bean as my orgasm began to build again. I knew I was fucking bad people who were about to do untold damage with missile launchers, but at that moment, I didn't care. All I wanted was to be painted and filled with as much semen as these men could muster.

Liberty and Capitol climbed onto the sofa either side of me and pushed their dicks into my face. I took one in each hand and resumed my sucking and jerking while the other two started to fuck me.

"Wow, she really is tight and juicy," groaned Pentagon. "Look at the way her pastrami pussy wraps it's way around my meat."

"You should feel her ass," said Whitehouse, as I bounced up and down on his seven-inch cock. "I'm going to paint her rectum with jizz."

"Fuck me, you perverts," I demanded. "Make me cum again."

My first orgasm had barely subsided, but I could already feel another one rapidly approaching. I was amazed at The Patriots' stamina, fucking me relentlessly. They had beads of sweat on their foreheads and their muscles flexed and rippled, driving themselves ever closer to the release they so desperately needed.