Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,604 Followers

He moved to the door and I was led away without another word from Charles. He just spun his chair around and gazed out of the window probably feeling even more powerful after coercing me into doing his dirty work.

"Mr Hamilton's guests are on the beach," said Maurice. "This way please."

For a guy the size of a large bear, he seemed gentle and kind, but I certainly didn't want to get on the wrong side of him. Even taking this guy out with an MP7 seemed like an impossible task - one of Charles' Strelas seemed more appropriate.

"Can I just wash up in my room first?" I asked, pointing in the opposite direction. "I'm sure these guys want my pussy nice and fresh. It was quite sweaty in the office as I'm sure you can imagine."

Gigantor thought about for a moment and then nodded.

"Can I trust you to find the clients on your own?" he said.

"Of course."

"OK. Just don't let him down. I'd hate to have to carry out his threats against such a beautiful young girl," he replied and then marched off to find Sasha.

****

Back in my room I let out a long sigh of relief after being in such a stressful situation. I took a long pee and quickly showered to wash my stress-sweat away. My mind was racing with all the information I'd just received, but I had very little time to process it. I needed to get myself to the beach and find out who the undercover operative was.

I pushed Charles to the back of my thoughts for now and concentrated on carrying out my new orders. It didn't matter who they'd come from, I had to treat them as though Lexa herself had instructed me. In order to find the right guy, I was going to have to fuck them one at a time. An undercover agent was hardly going to admit who he was in front of everyone else. It wasn't going to be easy, but it was amazing how loose tongues became with the right persuasion.

An agent also wasn't likely to admit who they were to some random hooker who they'd only just met, so I was going to have to drop a few hints about who I was and hope that they picked up on it. I threw a fresh bikini on with my shorts over the top and made my way to the beach with that rough plan in my mind.

The sun was baking down even though it was still quite early. I passed a couple of sentries who gave me a quick once over as usual, but they weren't my concern. I could hear laughing and joking coming from the beach about a hundred metres from the Balinese beds and I soon found the four Patriots throwing a couple of American footballs around in the shallows.

They were all wearing Bermuda shorts and were bare-chested, enjoying some down time with each other. The crystal clear water splashed off their hard bodies making them glisten in the sunlight. They appeared well-rested and in good spirits as they saw me approaching.

"Good morning, gorgeous," cooed Liberty. "I thought you'd be resting up after last night's performance."

"I thought you'd be walking funny too," laughed Pentagon.

"No, I'm fine," I smiled. "How are you guys this morning? It's nice to see four strong men playing with their balls."

I gave it a double meaning with a cheeky wink to show them what sort of mood I was in.

"Dirty bitch," laughed Whitehouse. "Here, catch."

He hurled a perfect throw from the sea with the oval football spiralling towards me. I caught it with both hands, much to the surprise of the men.

"Wow, she actually caught it," said Capitol. "That makes a change for a girl."

"You cheeky fucker," I giggled. "You should know that I'm good with my hands by now."

I threw the ball back to them, albeit a feeble attempt. Instead of the ball gliding through the air along its long axis, it flew end-over-end and landed short with a splash onto the shoreline. The men burst out laughing at my poor effort and Whitehouse had to walk to the water's edge to retrieve the football.

"You might be able to catch, but you throw like a girl," he laughed.

"In case you haven't noticed - I am a fucking girl," I replied, gesturing my hands down my body to emphasise the fact.

"Oh, we've noticed alright," he smirked, looking me up and down. "We've noticed a lot more than you think. Why don't you come and join us, the water's lovely?"

"Well, I did come down here for a good frolic on the beach, but throwing a ball around wasn't what I had in mind. I'm going to lie down on the bed and catch some rays while I enjoy the view, " I giggled, looking him up and down and making sure he noticed.

"Did Charles send you to entertain us again?" he laughed.

"No, I'm here for my own benefit. I was thinking of maybe a more intimate and personal experience. I'm sure you've all got your own little kinks you'd like to play out with me one on one," I raised my eyebrows at him as an invite.

"I'm down with that. I'll just let the guys know and I'll be right with you," he smiled.

"Who said you were going first?" I laughed.

"I'm the boss. I always go first. Strange as it may seen, you're not the first hooker we've all shared. There's a pecking order to adhere to."

"It sounds like you've all known each other for a while."

"Throw the fucking ball and stop flirting," shouted Liberty. "What are you two talking about?"

"Becca wants fucking again," he laughed, throwing the ball at Liberty. "I'm going first."

"Fucking typical," scalded Capitol. "A pretty girl turns up and he ditches his buddies for some pussy."

"He won't take long," laughed Pentagon. "Two pumps and a squirt and he'll be finished in seconds."

"Fuck you, guys. You're only jealous," he smirked, turning his attention back to me. "Sorry about them. Now, what were we saying?"

"I asked you how long you'd all known each other," I continued. "You seem very close."

"We all served together in the military, from basic training right through until we left," he explained. "We're like brothers, if that makes sense."

We slowly walked towards the Balinese bed as something clicked inside my head. He seemed more amiable towards me than he had the previous night and I wondered what had changed. The fact that these guys had been together for so long spoke volumes to me. I doubted that any of them would betray the others so that meant that either all of them were undercover agents or none of them were. They were too close for one of them to go against the others. Serving in the military together gave them an unbreakable bond. I couldn't decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing at that point so I kept digging.

"I understand the whole brotherhood thing," I agreed. "I have a close group of my own back home. They are like sisters to me."

"Some bonds last a lifetime," he agreed. "I'd give my life for any one of those guys and I know they'd do the same for me."

"It's nice to have back-up," I smiled. "Especially in a place like this."

The soft sand squished between my toes and Whitehouse's shorts dripped a trail of water behind us as we got closer to the beds.

"What makes you say that?"

"Come on Whitehouse. I may be a dirty slut, but I don't walk around with my eyes closed. I know what's going on here isn't right. There are armed men walking around for fuck's sake. Whatever you guys are up to, it can't be legal? Unless of course, I'm misreading the situation."

"Maybe you are. Not everything is always as it seems. Take you for example," he stared sideways at me as we got to the bed.

"What about me?" I turned to face him, with the sea behind me.

I was keeping an eye towards the house in case the patrolling guards were within ear shot. They were nowhere to be seen and it looked like Charles was leaving me alone to get the job done.

"I find it hard to believe that you're just some hooker. After years in the military, I'm pretty good at reading people", he leaned one hand on the bed post, staring straight at me. "A sexy British hooker, miles from home on a desert island doesn't make sense to me."

The tension between us was far more than sexual. He was phishing for information as much as I was. It looked like my last comment from the previous night had been playing on his mind. I'd told him that he wasn't the only one who had secrets and he'd heard it loud and clear.

"If I'm not a hooker, why else would I be here?" I asked.

"For the same reason as me," he held my gaze.

We just stared at each other like a couple of teenagers wondering who was going to move in for the kiss first. One of us was going to have to show our hand at huge risk to our own personal safety. If either of us had gotten this wrong, it would be game over.

"How about I show you mine and you show me yours," I said, reaching back and tugging at the bow on my bikini top.

The string gave way and I lifted the halter strap over my head to reveal my naked breasts. The warm sun felt delightful on my skin and the breeze made my nipples hard. Whitehouse dropped his gaze to my perfect orbs, smiled and then stared me in the face.

"I've got a pretty good idea who you are," he beamed. "You're not as careful as you think though."

"Being careful is like fucking with a condom on," I giggled. "It's fun, but it will only get you so far. Sometimes you just have to go for it."

I thumbed my shorts and bikini bottoms down in one slick movement and stepped out of them.

"You certainly seemed to be going for it last night," he said.

"I didn't hear any of you complaining. You seemed to rather enjoy fucking me bareback."

"I'm not talking about the fucking," he smirked. "I'm talking about what happened afterwards."

"I don't understand," I replied, feeling genuinely confused.

"How was your night time stroll along the beach?"

My heart skipped a beat as I realised where he was going with this.

"Holy shit. You followed me?" I gasped.

"Me and Capitol were already on the beach when you walked past us without realising. Yes, we followed you."

"And?"

"And it made us wonder why a hooker would need to be snooping around in a warehouse full of weapons. Weapons which you seem to have borrowed and cached under a fallen tree about a hundred metres away from us," he beamed.

He looked like the cat who'd gotten the cream. Him and Capitol must have been in the undergrowth as I'd walked past. Although I'd been careful, I obviously hadn't been careful enough. The fact that he hadn't alerted Charles about it all made me feel slightly safer, but I still needed him to confirm who he was.

"It looks like I'm the only one who's fully exposed here," I smirked, giving it a double meaning. "The deal was that I showed you mine and you showed me yours."

He paused for a moment and then pushed his wet shorts down onto the dry sand and stepped forwards towards me. I glanced down to see his semi-erect cock swinging about like an elephant's trunk, just waiting to be touched. We stood about a metre apart.

"The fact that I've not told Charles about you must tell you something about me. I'm guessing you're British secret service or an MI5 operative?" he said. "The question is, are you here for The Patriots or for Charles?"

"Probably the same reason as you," I replied. "But isn't it polite to introduce yourself first."

"If I told you that I'm from Langley, would that help?" he said quietly.

"Langley? You're fucking CIA?" I gasped.

"Agent Sullivan at your service Ma'am," he moved one step closer.

He knew better than to hold out his hand for me to shake. It wouldn't have looked natural to anyone watching. I was supposed to be here to fuck these guys and the last thing we'd be doing was shaking hands as though we were having a business meeting.

"Agent Becca," I made up the gap between us. "Pleased to meet you."

I leaned in for a kiss and he reciprocated by wrapping his arms around me. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue inside, feeling like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

"Is it just you and Capitol or all four of you?" I whispered in his ear.

"An operation of this size required a full team," he whispered back, kissing my neck. "Do you have a team standing by?"

"No, it's just me."

"Holy shit, you're one brave young lady," he swooned, picking me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. "So, it's true what you said about busting his daughter out of prison?"

I placed my arms around his shoulders, feeling the base of his cock rubbing against my clit. I suddenly became incredibly wet at the relief of meeting an American CIA agent. All this time, I had thought that I was alone against a small army. These guys must have been here for the same reason as me - to eliminate Charles Hamilton.

"It was the only way to get to him," I replied, pushing my head back so he could kiss along my collar bone. "The guy has been on our radar for a couple of years and we've had a very hard time finding him."

I was lowered onto the bed and rolled gently backwards with Sullivan on top of me. His semi had turned into a full erection by now and it was nudging against my swollen labia. I was amazed at how quickly I'd become aroused. I knew I was here to get fucked, but the circumstances had changed in a heartbeat. I was no longer opening my legs to a terrorist; I was about to be fucked by a CIA operative.

"Who are you working for?" he asked, nuzzling in behind my ear.

I dragged my nails down his back as he hit my erogenous zone like a laser beam. I was giving myself to this guy willingly and couldn't wait to feel his huge dick penetrating me.

"I work for a private military company. We do the government's dirty jobs," I panted.

"So I see," he giggled. "They don't come much dirtier than you."

I hooked my leg under his, grabbed his right shoulder with my right hand and flipped him over on the bed. I ended up on top of him with my breasts in his face.

"I'm as dirty as they come," I laughed. "We need to make this look convincing in case anyone's watching."

"You've got some nice moves on you," he smiled, licking and sucking at my nipples. "I can make it look convincing, don't worry."

He placed one hand on my ass and the other squished my tits as he started to enjoy himself.

"Do you guys have any weapons with you... or a satellite phone? I've been dark for weeks now. I need to check in with my handler," I purred, as his tongue and lips worked their magic on my boobs.

"No," he slurped. "We had to come in sterile. We couldn't risk being compromised. It's taken us months to get this close."

I reached my hand down between my legs and grabbed hold of his manhood. His seven inch member was clammy and hot and twitched as I took hold of it. Very slowly I began to stroke him up and down as he feasted on my tits and explained how he'd gotten here.

"Mmmmm, that's it... just like that. God you're sexy," he moaned. "We found a group of vigilantes on the dark web calling themselves The Patriots. They turned out to be a terror cell and we managed to infiltrate their group. It wasn't long before we realised that this Charles Hamilton guy was going to supply them with missile launchers so they could carry out an attack on US soil."

"And that's what you're here to buy," I added.

"Yes... oh god, you stroke it so fucking good," he squirmed.

"Do you want me to suck it?" I asked, gazing down at him with a dirty grin.

"Is the pope catholic?" he smirked. "We need to make it look convincing, remember?"

I smiled at his cheekiness and pushed my hair behind my ears. I then slipped down his ripped torso until his cock was inches from my mouth.

"It didn't take much to get you going, did it?" I said, pulling his foreskin back and giving his glans a quick lick. "Keep going while I build up a nice load in your balls."

"Jeez... you are so filthy," he wriggled. "Don't make me cum in your mouth; I want to fill that tight pussy of yours."

"Do I get a say in it?" I joked, as though he'd overstepped a boundary.

"Oh sorry... yes... of course. I'm still in character," he laughed. "I've been Whitehouse for so long that his attitude must have rubbed off on me. Do you mind if I cum inside you?"

"You can cum wherever you want," I said, wrapping my lips around his helmet and keeping eye contact with him. "What happened to the real Patriots?"

I slowly lowered my head, taking all seven inches into my mouth in one go. I could taste salt and it wasn't just from his time in the sea. Pre-cum was already leaking from his tip and my tastebuds thanked him for it. A small river of pussy juice began to drip from my swollen lips and dribbled down the inside of my thigh.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, watching my every move. "We eliminated them and took their place. For the last month, Hamilton has been talking to us on the dark web without realising we'd switched places with them. We made arrangements to collect the weapons in exchange for an anti-aging stem cell treatment that The Patriots had promised him. The next thing we knew, he'd sent his own private jet to pick us up and make the exchange."

I slurped on his cock, jerking him off while I swirled my tongue around his sensitive ridge. He was beyond hard by now and his ball sack was sucking up towards his body.

"The only problem was that we didn't know how to get the stem cell treatment that quickly so we had to improvise," he quivered. "We knew what it looked like and that it was made by a company called First Element, but we didn't have time to build any trust with the company selling it. We had to fake it."

"I know. Hamilton told me this morning. He's onto you guys," I replied.

"What? How did he know?"

"He's tested the vials you delivered and he's found out that its just coloured water."

"Oh fuck," he gasped, sitting up onto his elbows. "We need to act fast."

"You've still got time," I smiled. "He's given me until tomorrow morning to find out which one of you is working undercover. He has no idea that it's all of you."

"You're working for him now?" he quizzed. "What the fuck?"

I spat his cock out and let go of it causing it to spring back against his stomach with a wet slap.

"No, but I had to improvise too," I smiled. "Now, lie back. I want my cunt licking."

He seemed confused and wary of me, but once he got sight of how wet my lady parts were, he soon realised whose side I was on. He lay back as I shuffled up his body and slowly lowered my dripping undercarriage onto his face.

"Eat that pussy, while I explain my side of things," I ordered. "And you better make me fucking cum."

"Yes, Ma'am," he grinned. "Jesus, you are so wet."

"You're about to be bathed in my love nectar," I laughed. "Breathe me in."

He took a deep breath, smelling my womanly essence from an inch above him. He took a while to savour my scent and the view of my meaty labia, glistening above him.

"Does it smell nice?" I asked. "I made it all wet, just for you."

"You smell like pure sex," he purred. "Tell me all about how you got here while I get you off."

I lowered my sopping quim onto his eager face, gazing down at his weathered features. He may have been a CIA operative, but he certainly hadn't spent much time behind a desk. His time in the military was etched into his skin and I wondered what unit he'd been in before moving on to the CIA. My thoughts didn't stay on that subject for long as I felt his tongue on my clit. He made me squirm and writhe above him as I began to explain how I'd gotten here.

"Charles Hamilton is the head of a secret organisation called The Generals. He's been responsible for a number of attempted terrorist attacks on the UK and I'm under orders to take him out," I said. "The guy tried to blow up oil-drums filled with nuclear waste in order to cripple our road network. His plan was to get us to re-join the EU, but we stopped his attack."

"Slurp... holy fuck. We heard about that in the states. It was shared intel. That was you...slurp?"

His nose squelched into my delicate folds and I rubbed my clit hard against it. My fuck hole was spread open and dripping its love piss all over his lips while he forced his tongue deep inside me. The first glimmer of an orgasm started to rev up inside me like an idling plane on the runway waiting to take off.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,604 Followers