Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 03

Story Info
Becca and Nat go in search of Valentin.
22k words
4.93
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous episode of Becca XXX. Spring Tide. Please read it before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

Becca XXX. Spring Tide. Ch 03.

I woke to the sound of rain on the roof of the van. The storm that had created yesterday's huge swell had finally arrived at our shores. The van shook in the wind and the pitter-patter of rain droplets hitting the metal roof sounded somehow comforting while I snuggled under the duvet.

We'd gone to bed late, having drunk far too much and we must have passed out in our van at around midnight. The orgy with the men of The Surfiety had been exactly what we had both needed and had only added to our cover story. Now I lay in bed with my eyes closed and I had a very sticky body and an extremely wet vagina. I rolled over to cuddle up to Nat, hoping to have a little fun together before we got out of bed, but she wasn't there. The bed was still warm and it smelt of her, but it was empty.

I heard a rustle of paper from the front of the van and I looked up to see her sitting in the passenger seat facing the rear of the van. The two front seats were on a swivel and could be turned around to face the rear allowing us to use the fold out table. It was an excellent use of space inside our makeshift home.

"Morning sleepy head," she smiled at me. "How's the hangover this morning?"

"I feel a little groggy, but I'm ok. What time is it?" I sat up and stretched my aching muscles, rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up.

"It's just after nine," she replied.

"Shit, I must have been tired," I yawned. "How long have you been up? What are you doing?"

She was sitting spread-legged at the table with her laptop, wearing the same panties that she'd been fucked in the night before. She must have slipped them back on to walk back to the van. Her boobs were covered with a tight vest top and she was certainly a sight for sore eyes. She had a look of concentration on her face and was busy writing something down onto a small piece of card.

"I've not been up long. I'm just preparing my surfer chick panties for posting," she said it like it was nothing. "We need to find a post box today so I can get these off to the client. I've also sold the ones I'm wearing."

"You dirty bitch," I giggled. "I didn't even know you were selling them. How did they sell so quickly?"

"It was a spur of the moment thing. I took a quick picture of them last night when you passed out on the bed. I put them straight on my website and when I checked this morning, they were sold. Come and take a look."

I wrapped the duvet around me and shuffled down the bed until I was sitting opposite her at the table. The space inside the van was so small that I didn't even have to get up. I spun her laptop around so I could see the screen and 'Nat's Naughty Knickers' website filled my gaze. I'd forgotten how professional the site looked as I scrolled through her listings and it didn't take me long to find the two pairs she was going to post today.

The first pair were her 'Sexy Surfer Chick Panties'. She always gave her items a title and a short description to tell the potential clients what they were buying. I read it out loud to tease her.

"Hi boys, Naughty Nat here," I put on a sexy voice for added effect. "If you like the smell of my unwashed pussy pressing against a pair of sexy knickers then look no further. This pair will be worn for forty-eight hours to absorb as much of my erotic scent as possible. I will also masturbate into them after surfing to add my orgasmic juices for your sniffing pleasure. They will have a strong aroma of sweat, pussy and a hint of my girl pee. Go on, you know you want them."

"Sold," laughed Nat, slapping her hand on the table as though she was at an auction. "Check out the other pair."

I scrolled down a little further and found the pair she was currently wearing. The pictures had been taken with her phone and it painted a thousand words. The first picture was taken from low down like an upskirt shot and showed her damp crotch. On the second picture she had pulled them down to her thighs and had taken a picture of the gusset. It was caked in spunk and her own mess and certainly matched the title she'd given them.

"Messy Creampie Panties," I read it out loud again. "Here's a flash sale for you boys. A one time only deal. I've just been fucked by three guys and you can see the result in my knickers. The word creamy doesn't quite do them justice. I'll sleep in them tonight to ensure every droplet of our combined sex juices soak into the fabric. If you like it messy and creamy, these are the pair for you. Yummy, cummy and full of pheromones."

"Sold again," she slapped the table once more.

"You are a filthy fucking slut," I mocked her. "I can't believe men buy things like that. They are so dirty."

"They were purchased by a married couple actually," she pointed out.

"A couple? Fucking hell. That's even worse. What are they going to do with them?"

"The female buyer sent me a message on the site last night. I only got the message this morning. Apparently, she wants to wear them for a full day and then sit on her husband's face when she gets home from work. It's a role play thing they have going on. She wants to pretend that she's been fucked and creamed by her boss and then she'll humiliate her husband by making him smell their mess on the panties. She'll then let him fuck her and he'll cum all over my dirty knickers."

"Fucking hell," I gasped. "There're some freaky people about. Why doesn't she just let her boss fuck her and do it for real?"

Natalie just shrugged and started to put thick red lipstick on. She rubbed her lips together and then bent down towards the table to kiss the first card.

"Mwwwah," she smooched, ensuring good coverage, before sitting back up and putting more lipstick on for the second card.

"Let me see that," I said, pulling the card across the table.

Her lip marks were clear and precise, just below the note she'd written.

Hi Josh.

Here are my Surfer Girl Knickers full of my love, just for you.

Enjoy my scent and don't forget to message me a picture of the aftermath.

Love and kisses

Nat.

She'd made the card very personal for whoever Josh was. The kiss was a nice touch and I could see why her clients kept coming back to her for more. I watched her kiss the second card and flick it across the table to me while she pulled out a couple of zip-lock bags to place her knickers in to keep them fresh.

Hi Emily and John.

You are now the proud owners of my Messy Creampie Panties. They are a very dirty pair for a very dirty couple.

Enjoy the aroma of our sex and I can't wait to see what you do to them.

Love and kisses

Nat.

"You certainly know how to keep your clients happy," I laughed. "I'd buy a pair off you if I didn't get them for free."

She picked up the first pair, folded them lovingly and slipped them into the clear plastic bag. She sealed it and left a tiny gap to squeeze the air out before sealing it properly. They went into a jiffy bag with the card and she sealed it up. The address and stamp were already fixed and they were ready to post.

Next, she stood up and slipped last night's cum-filled knickers down her legs and dropped them onto the table. They sounded heavier than they looked and I couldn't help but pull the fabric open and peer into the gusset. A huge wet creamy dollop sat in the centre with stringy stains covering the rest.

"I wiped the cum off my tits with them before I put them back on," she said, answering a question I was about to ask. "It all adds to the flavour."

She repeated the process of bagging them and placed the envelope on top of the other one.

"Right, what's the order of the day?" she asked, sitting back down and smiling at me across the table. "The weather's terrible and there's no surf today. I guess we should check out Penzance like Lexa told us to."

"Agreed," I replied. "But how about I make sure your pussy is nice and clean before we go out in the rain?"

"Mmmmm, yes please," she moaned.

She got up and moved around the table when there was a sudden knock on our window. It looked like our fun would have to wait for now. I slid the curtain back on the side window and saw Reef standing in the rain with an umbrella over his head. I quickly opened the side door and gestured for him to come in.

"Back for more already?" I giggled.

He smiled, but stayed where he was in the rain.

"I wish I could, but we've got a busy day ahead of us," he apologised. "I'm just letting you know that breakfast is ready in the barn and that Grom and Katya are back. She really wants to meet you."

"Are you sure I can't tempt you?" I held my duvet open and jiggled my bare breasts at him.

"Awwww fuck... I wish. Maybe we can have some fun later," he made a disappointed face. "Katya and Grom will look after you, but the rest of us are needed in the fields. We have some farm work to do today. Sorry."

"We'll catch up with you later then," I winked. "I'll make sure Nat washes her pussy for you. She's all stinky and cummy after last night."

"You took more cum in your holes than I did," she protested. "You need to wash your own dirty fuck holes."

"Why don't you both have a shower and go and see Katya," he laughed. "I'll see you later."

Reef turned on his heels and ran to the barn to escape the rain.

My mind was suddenly back on the mission at the thought of meeting our first Russian since we'd arrived. Our hope was that she'd know where her fellow countrymen hung out. Maybe a bar or somewhere like that which could give us a starting point to track down Valentin and, in turn, Victor's team.

"I guess we'd better get to it," said Nat, picking up her towel and wash bag. "Let's see what Katya has to say and then we'll head for Penzance."

"I suppose you're right," I replied. "I'm intrigued to know what she's doing here. You don't get many Russian surfers."

We headed for the showers in the rain and were soon back at the van drying off and preparing for the day. We both threw on some fresh knickers, jeans, a tight-fitting low-cut vest top and a hoody. We needed to look sexy, but also stay dry and warm in the rain. We slipped on some ankle high trainers and headed for the barn for breakfast.

The door was ajar when we got there and we pushed our way inside. It felt instantly warmer being out of the wind and we closed the door behind us. The barn was a huge open space with a concrete floor. To our near-left was a communal sitting area furnished with the same rattan furniture which we'd used last night. It had been dragged into the barn and laid out in the same square pattern around an indoor fire pit. There was a chimney above the fire, funnelling up and out of the full-height roof. To the near-right there was a long dining table with enough chairs to seat twenty or so people. The kitchen units and sink were against the wall with a large American style fridge at the end.

My gaze shifted deeper into the barn where the old hay loft had been converted into what looked like bedrooms. There was a wooden ladder leading up to a very neat looking conversion. Under the hay loft, at ground level, they had built a training area, complete with a large floor space, weights benches and free weights. The floor was rubber and was also equipped with some odd-looking equipment that most gyms didn't have. The Surfiety had rigged up some surf training equipment including balance boards, a paddle strengthening set-up and a long-board suspended from the ceiling by ropes. It would be used to practice pop-ups, weight distribution and cross stepping.

Pictures hung on the walls all around the perimeter. They were framed with drift wood and showed beach and seascapes along with big waves and photos of some of the group surfing. Whoever the photographer was, they had made a superb job of capturing the true spirit of surfing. They looked spectacular.

The whole area had a masculine feel to it and definitely lacked a woman's touch.

My eyes shifted back to the dining table where two people were sitting with their backs to us. They turned as we approached and I saw Grom and my first glimpse of the Russian girl - Katya.

"Hi girls," said Grom, waving us over. "Come and join us for breakfast."

Katya stood up to greet us as we walked over and she held her arms out to give me a hug.

"Welcome," she said in a soft Russian accent. "It's so lovely to meet you at last. I've heard so much about you."

"All good, I hope," said Natalie, giving her a hug. "Nice to meet you too."

They parted and she repeated her hugging routine with me. She felt warm, strong and confident, but with a gentle aura.

"Thank you both for saving Grom's life yesterday. If there's anything I can do to repay you, just ask, dah?" she said.

"That's really not necessary," I replied. "It was a pleasure."

We parted and I gave her the once over. She had a hippy look about her, wearing a black head scarf over her long blond hair. She had a bright pink braid in her locks which hung down her left cheek. Her nose was pierced with a thin silver ring and she had big bright eyes like a puppy dog. Her nose was small and her lips had a natural pout to them. She almost looked like a sulking teenager, but she was much older - at least thirty.

Her clothing made her look like a cross between a gypsy and a festival goer. She had very small breasts which were covered by a tight-fitting boob tube, exposing her midriff. Her belly was flat, but was covered in a thin layer of fat and she wore a long turquoise, tie-dye skirt all the way down to her sandals. Her look was finished with several necklaces which looked homemade from string, beads and coloured gem stones.

She wasn't what I'd been expecting, but she was stunning in her own way.

"Please, sit," she gestured to the table. "I will get you some coffee and breakfast."

Her accent made my heart skip a beat. Russian women always sounded sexy to me.

"Thank you," said Nat, as we took a seat. "How are you feeling today, Grom?"

"Much better. Thanks again for yesterday. They kept me in for observation last night and discharged me this morning. Katya drove me back after she stayed the night in the hospital with me."

"I bet you're exhausted," I said to her. "Did you get any sleep?"

"Not much... but maybe more than you, yes?" she winked. "The boys told me about your fun night."

She served us a mug of coffee each and moved back to the kitchen work top to prepare some food.

"Yeah, things moved fast," I admitted. "I hope we've not stepped on anybody's toes?"

"Toes?" she seemed confused by my phrase.

"She means: she hopes you're ok with what happened," Grom translated. "Don't worry, there's no jealousy or ownership here, Becca. We're all free spirits," he said to me.

"It is fine," said Katya. "It is - how you say - free love. I just wish I was here to see it."

Her English was excellent, but it was obvious that certain phrases confused her. She came back to the table with two sausage sandwiches and put them in front of me and Natalie.

"Sorry, it is cold sausages left over from last night. We reuse what we can here. We hate waste," she explained."

"That's fine with us. Thank you," said Nat, taking a huge bite.

I tucked in too, suddenly realising how hungry I was.

"So, you are on vacation, yes?" quizzed Katya, sitting next to Grom and holding his hand on the table top.

I nodded, trying to swallow my food before answering her.

"We're taking some time out for surfing and touring," I said, with a mouthful of sausage.

"And you ended up here," she looked around the barn as though it was some magical castle. "It must be fate."

I was getting the same spiritual vibe from her that we'd gotten from Reef. There was an earthy quality to all of them and I liked it. It's how I'd always imagined the age of free love in the sixties with the whole hippy movement and the birth of polyamory and sexual freedom. It almost felt like stepping back in time to a simpler life.

"It is a beautiful place," said Nat, wiping her mouth and swigging her coffee. "We're grateful for your hospitality. How did you end up here?"

"I came here on my vacation a few years ago and I never left. Mother Russia was no longer a place I wanted to have my home. Reef set me free of my problems and I found my true calling."

"Surfing?" I asked.

"No, that is far too dangerous for me," she laughed. "I am a photographer for my hobby and a counsellor for my occupation."

Her choice of words and the way she constructed her sentences was a little off, but it added to her persona. She was a stereotypical Russian speaking English with a gorgeous Slavic accent. Just her voice was enough to make my nipples tingle.

"What sort of a counsellor?" Nat asked.

"Rape," she replied, taking me by surprise. "I try to help women and young girls come to terms with the bad sexual experiences they have had."

"Wow, that sounds like a tough job," said Nat.

"I'd say I am over-qualified," she said with a sadness to her voice. "My own experiences in my country have taught me many things. I had to live with what happened to me, but I can use that to help others."

I didn't really know what to say to that. She'd obviously been raped or abused in Russia, but it was a bit early in the morning to go down that road. I'd only just met her and I certainly didn't want to discuss it.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," I said. "Men can be assholes."

"And women," she replied. "I understand that bad things happen, but it's how you deal with it that counts, dah?"

"My thoughts exactly," said Nat. "It's best to bury it deep and move on."

"Nyet! That is the last thing you should do," she protested. "Accepting it and confronting the demon is the only way to overcome it. Burying it will only make it worse when it finally surfaces."

I definitely didn't want to have this conversation at any time of the day. I had so many demons to confront, that it would take me an eternity to overcome them. For me, it was about doing whatever worked for me. Everyone was different and I knew how to make myself feel normal during rape. It was my job after all and detachment or revenge seemed to work best.

"And have you confronted it and overcome it?" asked Nat, going somewhere with the discussion that I didn't want to go.

"Yes," she said with defiance. "Some women never want to fuck again after being raped, but I have accepted what happened to me. Consensual sex with loving people is a gift and this place gives me that freedom. These guys would never force themselves onto a woman. It's always mutual, loving and spiritual."

"And messy," I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yes, messy too," she smiled. "I heard about that. What did you think to Reef's cock?"

"It's fucking huge," I gasped. "Have you tried it?"

"Of course. I've tried them all," she giggled. "This place and these men can heal even the most broken of women."

"You bring rape victims here?" I coughed.

"Sometimes you just need to get back on the horse after you've fallen off," she said. "Once they spend time here and realise it's a safe space, they understand that making love is a wonderful thing; not frightening."

"So, this is like a rehabilitation centre for rape victims?" I said, starting to understand a bit more about the place and why these men were the way they were.

"That's why I'm here," said Grom.

Nat and I both looked at each other open mouthed. The thought that some of the men of The Surfiety might be victims themselves had never entered my head.

"Men get raped too," Katya pointed out, squeezing Grom's hand to comfort him.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers