Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We inched our way up onto the sofa, stroking our hands up his legs towards his crotch. His view must have been spectacular seeing two horny sluts with their juicy tits hanging free inches from him.

He licked his lips and took his hands out of his trousers. There wasn't much of a bulge in there and I began to think that was why he hadn't got it out yet. Maybe it was small.

"Push your titties in my face," he ordered.

With me on the right and Nat on the left, we rose up onto the sofa, pushing a knee each between his spread thighs. My left breast pushed against the side of his head and Natalie mirrored my movements.

"Mmmmppfff," he groaned, pushing his hand around our waists and pulling us closer.

Our warm orbs moulded around his face and I felt his coarse beard scraping against my skin. He motor-boated us, shaking his head from side to side and slurping at us with his lips and tongue. His breathing was heavy and he sounded out of breath even from such an unenergetic action. He was almost infantile in his actions, nuzzling into our soft boobs and sucking our nipples each in turn like a suckling baby.

We upped the ante and wiggled our chests from side to side so that both pairs of tits swamped his fat head. He liked that, pulling us closer and rubbing his sandpaper-like beard all over us.

"Yebat," he snuffled. "Perfect tits on perfect whores."

He sucked on us for a good minute before pulling away and looking up at us.

"Get my cock out," he said. "Tell me how big it looks and how wet it makes you."

We climbed off his legs, both of us leaving a snail trail on his black trousers where we'd leaked onto him. He wasn't bothered, he just closed his eyes and lifted his fat ass off the sofa by leaning backwards so we could remove his trousers.

As soon as they got to his thighs, his hard cock sprang into life like a jack in the box. To say it was small was an understatement and things started to make more sense to me. This bad ass criminal who people feared only had a three-inch dick. It stuck out from below his fat gut like someone thumbing a lift. No wonder he was keeping it to himself for so long.

Neither of us reacted to it, but I could tell that Natalie was thinking the same thing.

He wasn't wearing any underwear so we just pulled his trousers off and left them on the floor. It was time to fake our enthusiasm and lie about how big he was. No wonder he told us to say it was big; the opposite was true. It may have been the smallest cock I'd ever seen.

"Wow," I gasped. "Someone's excited to see us."

"Mmmmm, now that is a sight for sore eyes," Natalie added.

We didn't comment directly on his size. It was a small victory for us and he didn't pick up on it.

"You like?" he asked, gripping his base and waggling it from side to side.

"We like," I smiled. "What do you want us to do to you, big boy?"

My term 'Big boy' was more about how overweight he was rather than the size of his dick. Ironically, if he lost a couple of stone, his cock wouldn't look quite so small. The shaft of the penis can sometimes become embedded inside the flab on larger men and make it look smaller than it was. He may have been six inches long, but three inches of the phallus was buried under a pad of fat.

"You want to know what to do?" he quizzed as though it was an insult. "Do you need a fucking instruction manual?"

He reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head down to his crotch. Sweaty cock scent filled my nostrils, but I kept my mouth closed in protest to his violent actions.

"Suck it, you dirty little cunt," he snapped, pulling my hair harder.

Pain pulsed through my scalp, but at least his cock was easy to take. I opened up and wrapped my lips around it as he pushed down on the back of my head until my nose burrowed into his flabby gut. His manhood barely filled my mouth and I could have fitted his balls in there too.

"You, blondie," he spat at Nat. "Put your foot on her neck."

"What?" she sounded confused by the odd request.

"Are you fucking dumb or deaf?" he grunted. "Put your foot on her neck."

This brute had some odd fetishes and it looked like he now wanted Nat to inflict some pain onto me. I was to the right of Valentin kneeling on the floor where he'd pulled me, sucking his cock like a good little slut. Natalie stood between his legs and raised her right boot and placed it onto the back of my neck. She didn't apply any force, but Valentin soon changed that.

"Lean forward and press down," he said in a sinister tone. "Tread on this worthless piece of dirt."

I felt her weight shift forwards and her boot bore down onto the weak vertebrae where my head met my shoulders. It forced his cock further into my mouth and my nose into his sweaty navel. My breathing was restricted and he thrust his hips upwards to try and make his cock enter my throat. Any normal guy would be well and truly deepthroated by now, but this guy barely touched my tonsils.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned. "Use your tongue too."

I swirled it around his shaft and opened my mouth wider to lick under his salty sack. His sweat and testosterone filled my tastebuds and despite my predicament my pussy twitched like a winking eye. Natalie's leather clad leg creaked as she applied more pressure. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Valentin grinning like a lunatic at the scene in front of him.

"Unzip your boot," he ordered. "Do it slowly, dah?"

Zzzzzziiiiippppppp.

I heard the zip slowly being pulled down and imagined Nat making a show of it like a stripper. The zip got lower until I felt her hand graze my shoulder.

"Mmmmmm," he groaned. "Pull your foot out."

I felt the pressure come off my neck even though the boot was left in place. Valentin took hold of Natalie's foot and stroked his hands up her calf muscle, gasping with delight. He then pulled her foot upwards towards his slathering lips and pressed his nose into the sole of her foot. With a long raspy breath, he sniffed her sweaty foot from her heel to her toes and then proceeded to worm his tongue between her toes, sucking and slurping hungrily. It was obviously something he had a great desire for because his cock twitched and got harder in my mouth.

The dirty fucker had a foot fetish.

It was one of those fetishes which I'd never understood, but I'd read about it. I always needed to stay educated about all things sexual. Apparently, some people believed that the fetish came about by be aroused when seeing parts of a person's body which were normally covered up and could not accidentally be touched in public. It was similar to seeing someone's genitals or breasts and it drove some men wild. Another theory was that the brain's sensory region for the feet was close to that of the genitals and that it could trigger accidental arousal by a crossover in the neural pathways. Whatever the reason, this twisted fucker was loving it.

"Mmmmmpppfff," he slurped. "Perfect."

Natalie giggled at his attentions. I knew she was ticklish and her feet were very sensitive.

"Now the other one," Valentin demanded, letting go of her foot and picking up her boot to make way for the other one.

He brought it up to his nose and stuffed it inside, breathing deeply to make the most of her foot aroma. The pressure was reapplied to my neck as Natalie repeated her boot removal with her other foot.

Zzzzzziiiiippppppp.

The weight lifted off again and she pushed her foot into his face without being asked. Both of her boots were thrown onto the carpet and Valentin sniffed and licked her sole like a ravenous dog.

Slurp - suck - lick - snuffle.

I lifted my head slightly and spat his cock out of my mouth, taking in some much-needed air. Saliva dribbled from my lips all over his small shaft and balls.

"Keep sucking it," he ordered. "I didn't say stop. Show me how you did it at the gloryhole with all those strangers, you fucking whore."

I took hold of his base with my thumb and finger and wrapped my wet lips over his crown. I bobbed my head back and forth by about an inch, stimulating only his circumcised helmet. He squirmed and sucked harder on Natalie's toes. His hips thrust upwards to encourage me to take more of him into my mouth and I increased my range of movement, sucking up and down the entire short length.

I barely had to move my head due to his tiny size, but he was certainly enjoying it. I was rewarded with my first dribble of precum coating my tongue which I eagerly swallowed down. After swirling my tongue under his shaven ball sack and sucking his balls all over, he decided to change things again. He let go off Natalie's foot and pushed her away, grabbing a fistful of my hair and yanking me away from his groin. This guy was about as unpleasant as they came and just pulled, pushed and grabbed at whatever he wanted. I guessed if he thought he owned us, he could do whatever he liked to us in his eyes.

"Blonde slut, get your face down there and take over," he grunted at Nat. "You, put your foot on her neck and unzip your boot," he pointed at me.

I was happy to get my boots off. It was hot in the lounge and my feet felt warm and sticky inside the leather boots. I hoped he like it sweaty because my feet were damp. I placed my boot onto Natalie's neck and pressed down making her eyes bulge while she sucked the sick fucker into her mouth. At least he was being fair to the two us, there was no favouritism. Whatever one of us did, he made the other do too.

I slowly leaned down feeling my breasts hanging free and grazing my thigh. I gripped the zip, keeping eye contact with him and slowly pulled it down to my ankle inch by inch. Even the noise of the zip seemed to turn him on.

Zzzzzzziiiiiiipppppp.

"Mmmmhhhh," he groaned. "Show me that foot."

I grabbed the heel of the leather boot and pulled my foot free. It felt clammy and it was sticking to the inside of the boot. My dainty toes came into view, painted with pale pink nail varnish. Valentin grabbed my heel and pulled my foot to his nose. I felt his hot breath and stubbly beard press into my toes and he breathed in my scent.

Snniiiiifffffff. Exxhaaaaaalllee.

His tongue flicked out and licked me from my toes to my heel and back again before sucking my big toe into his mouth. It felt strangely erotic, but it wouldn't be enough to get me off. I was desperate for some sort of penetration or clitoral stimulation by now so I reached down and rubbed my bean which was poking clear of its hood.

At first, he didn't notice, but as he opened his eyes, he saw me pleasuring myself and slapped my hand away.

"Fucking whore," he chastised me. "I tell you when you can touch yourself. Give me your other foot."

This guy was beginning to piss me off. He seemed to only have one interest and that was directed towards girl's feet. He'd barely looked at my pussy and I wondered if he was going to bother fucking us at all. I swapped feet, while he sniffed my boot like he had with Natalie's. I placed my other foot on Natalie's neck while she was busy sucking his balls and helmet with her head tilted to the side. She winked at me and rolled her eyes, as if to say 'hurry up and fuck us already'. She was getting as frustrated as I was.

I repeated my unzipping procedure feeling hate for this man, but not showing it. It was weird that I found myself in this situation and actually wanting to get raped by him. My inner slut wanted cock no matter what the circumstances.

Zzzzziiiiiiiippppppp.

He soon had his slobbering lips all over my foot, sucking several toes into his mouth at once. He moved from side to side as though he was playing my foot like a mouth organ, licking and slurping with delighted groans.

Lick - slurp - sniff - nuzzle.

"Mmmmhh... slurp... mmppff."

After a minute or so, he let me pull my foot back and threw my boots onto the floor next to Nat's.

"Feet are so sexy," he panted while Natalie continued to bob her head back and forth, sucking his cock like a good little slut. "Over there on the table near the window. Bring the oil," he nodded towards the bi-fold doors.

I walked over and found an ornate glass bottle with clear liquid inside it. I took the opportunity to take a look outside while he couldn't see me. The two sentries had gone, but I could see them walking back towards the pool. They appeared to be patrolling the perimeter of the house which was a good sign for us. Maybe he only had two sentries at the front and two at the back walking occasional loops to look for intruders. If that was the case it would give us an opportunity to slip past them undetected and make entry to the house. The tree line in the distance would offer good cover, but we would need to be quick because the glow of the pool would light us up like a Christmas tree if we came in that way.

"Hurry up, you stupid bitch," Valentin complained.

I grabbed the bottle and returned in front of him like a submissive servant.

"Climb on the sofa either side of me," he said, patting the seat cushions to his left and right.

We both climbed onto the sofa and knelt either side of him awaiting further instructions. He parted his legs slightly and pushed his hips upwards to make his dick stick out further. He still had his smoking jacket and shirt on, but he opened the jacket and pulled his shirt up to expose his groin and fat gut. Some women like big men, but this guy just looked like a lump of lard to me. He was repulsive to look at and just as nasty in the way he treated women.

"Sit down and put your feet in my lap," he ordered. "Use the oil."

We got the idea straight away. His foot fetish didn't just extend to sniffing and licking. He wanted us to stroke his cock with our feet. We moved into position and slid our feet over his thighs. I removed the glass stopper from the bottle and poured a large amount of the oil onto our feet and his cock. He massaged it into our feet, spreading it all over them and then sat back like the lord of the manor waiting for us to service him.

"Use your feet to make me cum," he demanded. "Toes, soles, arches - use it all."

I'd only ever given a foot job to a woman before. I'd slid my toes inside Raven's pussy during my mission to the Eden project. It had been an amazing experience for both of us, but this scenario was a one-way street. It would be pleasurable to use my feet, but it wasn't going to make me cum. Valentin had no intention of making us feel good, this was all about him enjoying himself and showing us who was in charge.

We started slow, squirming our slippery feet around his pubic bone which was buried somewhere under all the fat. His crotch was smooth and our feet glided over his flabby skin with ease. I dipped my toes lower, manipulating them under his balls and down towards his perineum. He responded with a moan and opened his legs wider. His stumpy shaft twitched and bobbed as he got more turned on.

Natalie slid her cute toes up his shaft, using them sideways on like a hand gripping his cock. Her other foot joined mine under his balls, worming their way to his asshole. Valentin watched our actions intently, almost mesmerised by twenty toes rubbing all over his genitals. Natalie slid her toes down his shaft and over his hip crease while I pulled my feet from his undercarriage and placed them either side of his phallus.

"Dah," he panted, obviously liking what he knew was coming next. "Just like that."

I wrapped my toes around his shaft with my heels on his hip bone. I used it as a pivot point and slowly stroked my toes up and down with his shaft encased between them. It looked like two tiny hands jerking him off and he let out a long guttural groan, closing his eyes and letting his head drop backwards.

"So good," he murmured.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

Slip - slide - rub - glide.

My slippery toes worked their magic all the way from his base to his tip. I was fascinated to see his tiny bell-end appearing and disappearing behind my big toes with each stroke. Sloppy noises filled the room, masked only by Valentin's heavy breathing. His cock was harder than before and his balls looked heavy and full. Our slow edging was building up a big load inside him and I knew he was going to explode when he finally got off.

Natalie took over with a different technique. She used the soft arches of her soles to make her feet look like a pussy, stroking him up and down. Valentin opened his eyes to look down at the new sensation. He grinned with a menacing smile from ear to ear and reached over to squeeze my tits.

"Filthy bitches," he said. "This is your only purpose in life. Get used to it."

He reached out with his other hand and grabbed Natalie's perky breasts. He wasn't doing it to give us stimulation, he was squeezing our tits because he liked it and because he could. We were nothing more than sex slaves to him; pieces of fuck-meat or a possession to be used and discarded.

I took over again, placing one foot on the base of his cock where it met his balls. My other foot pushed his cock flat against his belly and I slid my toes up and down his shaft. The sensitive ridge under his glans was now very exposed and my toes flicked over it again and again sending shockwaves through his shaft.

"Oooohhh fuck," he moaned. "You bitches are experienced for ones so young."

Natalie slid her toes under his sack again as I continued to spread the oil all over him. I may not have been stimulated physically, but some of my senses were enjoying the show. I had a great view between Natalie's spread legs while we sat opposite each other with Valentin in the middle. Her puffy cunt was glistening with her arousal. She saw me looking and spread her legs wider to show me how wet she was. Her little slit pouted open and I could see a tiny dribble of cunt cream dripping down to her starfish.

My heart skipped a beat and I wanted to eat her out so badly, but that was out of the question with this mother fucker in charge. I spread my toes apart and slid his cock between my big toe and the one next to it, gripping him like a pen and increasing my pace. He twitched and I knew he was getting close. His hands squeezed my breast hard making me flinch as the ordeal continued.

Natalie nodded at me, gesturing to see my pussy so I moved my feet again and let her take over. My feet were still together in his lap, but I let my knees flop open like a butterfly's wings to expose my sopping fuck lips. Natalie hooked her foot under Valentin's cock so that it was resting on top of her toes and the used her other slippery foot to stroke him up and down while she enjoyed the view of my snatch.

More groans came from the pervert's throat and white pre-cum dribbled from his pee-hole. He wasn't the only one dribbling, my gash was dripping like a tap with a tiny river constantly flowing down my ass crack, over my sphincter and pooling on the leather sofa beneath me. My whole body yearned to be fucked even if it by was this walrus in front of me. Any cock would be better than the sexual frustration I was going through.

Valentin slapped Natalie's tit hard and told her to roll over onto her front and I thought for a moment that he was going to fuck her, but he had a different idea. He kept hold of her feet as she stuck her ass in the air and rolled over to face away from him. He now had a perfect view of her ass as she used her arches to stroke his cock up and down.

"You... bring your feet up here," he tapped his chin to signify what he meant. "I'm almost ready to cum."

From the raging hard-on he was sporting and the way his ball sack had tightened, I could tell he was close to orgasm. He wanted one last perversion to finish him off.

Natalie began to slide her feet up and down with more vigour while Valentin slobbered all over my slippery toes. He sucked, licked and sniffed going into a frenzy as he approached climax. I'd never known anyone like him before. He had the opportunity to fuck any hole on our bodies and yet he'd opted for a foot job instead. My mind boggled at his fetish and I wondered how he'd turned out like this.