Becca's Bath Time

Story Info
Her brother waved his prick around like pussy bait.
1.4k words
4.2
21.9k
46
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
925 Followers

Eighteen-year-old Becca was naked in the tub with her legs spread, ready to shave her blonde pussy. Her older brother pounded on the door. "Sis, I have to go pee BAD!"

"Just hold your balls." Climbing out, she unlocked the door. "Chuck it's open. Give me a sec to get back in the tub." Her brother didn't wait and ran in, catching Becca naked with her tits jiggling. She jumped back into the bath water. "Jerk! I'm tellin' mom you horny bastard!"

Chuck's girlfriend had dumped him. Months without pussy made him dog horny. Becca noticed how he ogled her tits and ass... making her feel like a piece of meat. But she loved feeling like a piece of fuck-meat.

Becca quickly covered her tits and twat, but couldn't cover all her pubes. Chuck laughed. "I know there's a hairy pussy under your hand."

"And I know your gonna whip out your long schlong to pee. Just another excuse to show off your big wienie." Becca giggled. "Chuck you parade your dick around like pussy bait. But I'm not biting!"

Her brother did have a nice hunk of man-meat. It hung down like a fat club. Sure... she might be willing to help her brother... and give him a piece of pussy... But Chuck's fuck-stick was way too big for her tiny twat.

Becca only fucked little dicks. She didn't want to be all stretched out when she found a hubby.

Hubbies deserve tight semi-virgin pussy. But seeing Chuck's prick all the time made her cunt itch. Becca wasn't sure how long she could stay strong-willed and tight twat-ed. Last week she almost got fucked. Chuck offered to give her a ride to the mall. The jerk rushed in while she was still getting dressed, caught her topless, and fondled her tits for a sec.

Becca didn't mind a titty-feel for a ride. But she kicked him in the balls when he grabbed her panty mound. Ha! Chuck left, and Becca was stranded.

Her brother started to piss in the toilet. Once again, Becca saw his schlong. "You dog, you could've pissed outside. But no, you wanted me to watch. Don't you? That's the point of this cock charade- to make me take your cock bait. And brother it ain't working!"

She recalled Chuck's lines: "Why can't I watch you get naked? It's only natural. Here, let me help you get those panties off. Need your pussy trimmed? I'll trim those curly pubes, just spread your legs sis."

Chuck stopped peeing and turned toward her, waving his cock around like a fleshy sword. Becca giggled. "Bro put that thing in your pants! You pissed now let me wash."

"Sis, let me help you wash. I'll lick your clitty till it sparkles."

"That's nasty! I'm your sister. Go lick someone else's clitty. And stop playing with yourself."

"I'm not playing with it--I'm jerking off. And I'm not leaving until I spurt. Maybe spurt cum all over your pretty face. It can't hurt sis. You're in the tub, so it'll wash off. Or you could open your pretty mouth..."

"No fucking way--I'm not eating your jism! And stop pointing that prick in my face! If you must do it, squirt it on my leg. Or squirt it across my feet, they're near the drain."

"Sis, let me squirt my cum on your pussy. Lift your twat up and spread open those pretty pink lips. Let me see how much jism I can shoot into your fuck-hole."

"Shithead, you just want to look at my cunt with my legs spread. Forget it. Besides you might get lucky and actually hit the hole. My pussy doesn't need your wiggly sperms swimming around in there."

"That's the best part sis. Remember I felt up your tits at the pool. Felt your slit too and fingered your tight cunt. Rubbed your clitty too. It swelled up like a jellybean, remember?"

"Remember I kicked your balls! Your twat flattery won't make me spread. Besides I'm a virgin." Chuck laughed so hard he choked. "Bro, my bath is cold. Hurry up and jack off. Squirt it wherever you want."

"I want to shoot on your tits. Tilt your head back and thrust your boobs." Becca frowned but thrust her proud beauties up in the air.

"Okay brother, splooge 'em."

"Oh wait--there's goo oozing out of my prick. Lick it sis!"

"NO WAY!"

"C'mon sis, it'll help me cum."

"FINE! Becca's tongue licked the drop of precum and gave his knob a quick suck. Chuck grabbed her head, shoving his prick into her mouth. Becca let out a cock-muffled scream and punched him.

"C'mon Becca. Don't tell me you've never given a blowjob before. Please, my balls are gonna explode!" He pushed his prick deeper... Having no choice, Becca sucked and slobbered over her brother's cock, slurping loudly to piss him off. As she sucked, her tongue teased his pee hole.

Becca sucked like a vacuum, drawing her lips tight while bobbing her head. "Christ that feels good!" Chuck gasped as his prick swelled in her mouth. Becca got ready. A sudden burst of hot cum shot down her mouth, then another and another... Becca gagged and swallowed.

Finally, she sucked out the last drop. Chuck pulled out. "Holy shit sis. I love shooting jism down your throat."

Becca smiled, wiping off her cum covered lips. "I'm glad you liked it brother. But now you've left my pussy all itchy and horny. You need to take care of it."

Becca slowly raised her pussy, feeling her slit tingle as it opened like a pink flower. Her cunt was such a whore. And her whore cunt wanted fucked... pounded with Chuck's hefty fuck-hammer.

She let Chuck pull on her nipples and finger her pussy until his cock was hard again. "Brother aim your prick at my hole."

"Sis, you really changed your mind? I can spew cum all over your pussy?"

"No dickhead, it's time to FUCK ME. I can't watch your cock suffer any longer. Sooner or later you're gonna hold me down and screw my brains out." Becca rubbed her throbbing clit. "Bro, you're driving my pussy crazy. It needs a big cock stretching."

"HELL YES SIS! We could fuck and fuck, and get you really stretched out." Chuck's cock throbbed and bounced. "Sis if you really want your twat-stretched I could bring my big-dicked buddies, Moose and Momo. We could have a bang-bang party. Three pricks and a pussy."

"Bang-bang me? NO WAY...well maybe. Chuck I'll spread my pussy lips and don't miss my hole!" Her brother mounted her in the tub. His cock pushed forward, smashing her clitty. "Dammit, I knew you'd miss." Grabbing his shaft, Becca moved it to her fuck-pocket.

Chuck shoved in hard. "Oww!" Becca squealed as her first man-sized schlong ripped through her pink tissue... "Oh it hurts but keep fucking, screw me good and suck my nipples!" Her brother humped hard, splashing water out of the tub. Becca moaned as her tight hole gripped his shaft.

Wrapping her legs around his hips, Becca pushed up against Chuck's thrusts, pulling his cock deeper inside her pink tunnel. "Oh yes Boner Brother, screw me like you hate me!"

They rocked and writhed in the splashing water, locked together at the lips and hips, screwing each other as only a brother and sister could. Chuck's rigid cock found her g-spot, pounding it like a demon.

Becca panted, moving her hand down to his nut sack, pulling on it with her nails. She knew his balls were bursting with cum. And her burning cunt wanted every drop.

As she pulled on his balls, Chuck screwed harder, churning her itchy cunt. Becca felt an orgasm rising with each fuck-thrust.

Her brother's head flew up. "Ooh sis...I'm cumming!" He groaned and spewed. The jetting jism sent her over the edge. Becca scratched Chuck's back as they jolted in the joy of incest.

"Holy shit sis!" Chuck panted. "That was fucking awesome. I've wanted to bone you ever since you grew boobs." Becca blushed and kissed her brother. "Don't pull out Chuck, let's do it again."

"BECCA!" Their mom yelled through the door. "BECCA! I heard moaning, are you okay!? You've been in there for a frickin' hour. You're not playing with yourself again, are you?"

"NO MOM... I uh... had to shave... down there... for my bikini."

"Oh yes dear. Girls hate poking out pubes." Her mother laughed. "And when you're done screwing your brother maybe he could shave your lying twat. Shave it bald."

Chuck looked like he'd just swallowed his own cock. Becca stared at him and laughed. "That's a great idea mother. I'll have Chucky shave my hairy pussy after he gives it another cock-pounding."

KimKim5
KimKim5
925 Followers