Becca's Mistake

Story Info
Becca thought she wanted Mike to Dominate her, she was wrong.
4.3k words
3.59
18k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nero01
Nero01
6 Followers

Becca and I met at the office where we worked. She, a customer service rep, had worked there for many years before I started working there. I was in IT. There was instant attraction between us but she was already dating someone.

She was everything I looked for and more. She was 5'4 light brown skin, thin. She always wore baggier clothing to hide the true form of her body. She was extremely playful with me and was not happy in her relationship as he never paid any attention to her. She would often complain to me about how awful he was until one day where everything changed.

Tuesdays we would play computer games online with one another. We had just started when he called. She left her mic open whenever we played. Today was no different. He didn't hesitate in verbally breaking her down. He called her a slut and a whore and that she didn't deserve him. He said he had found someone else and they were over.

"I have to go." Her voice was broken, but I could feel the relief hidden within.

She wasn't at work for the rest of the week. I tried calling her but it went immediately to voicemail.

She was there the next week. Becca had a large smile on her face. We got coffee together and she apologized about not answering the phone and how Tuesday went.

"Are you okay Becca?"

She looked at me. "I'm great." The response felt genuine. "What are we doing for lunch?"

"Thai?" I knew it was her favorite. We got it often.

"Sounds great."

For the rest of the week, things went as normal, with one exception. She was constantly looking at me. I pretended not to notice, but the smile she had was not her normal one. It was more like she wanted something.

We started taking things slowly. We would hang out and watch movies, or talk. Sometimes we would kiss and there would be some light touching, but nothing beyond that, as we weren't ready.

She started sending me pictures of her body. I was in awe of how beautiful her body was shaped. Her perky breasts were larger than I could have imagined, and were formed like someone had painted them.

She sent me a video of her using a few toys on her tight pussy. She would moan and grab her tit. Becca, when she came, would gently say my name, and it made me instantly hard. I wanted her so bad at that moment.

We went to work the next day. "Did you like what you saw?" Becca was being all too playful.

I responded in kind, being a little more playful than she had anticipated. "If only I were there so you didn't need those toys." An almost devious smile flashed across my face for a split second.

"What are you up to this weekend?" She asked, an almost yearning look on her face.

"Do you want to hang out? We could order some food and watch something."

"Sure, come on over tonight at six." Becca smiled and walked away.

I arrived at her house a little early, as usual for me. She always left the side door unlocked so I could just walk into her kitchen. There was a box from a company I hadn't heard of before. Curiosity got to me as I got closer. There were scissors laying next to it, and the box opened.

I peeked inside to find four unopened bundles of rope and a paper that was written in her handwriting sat under the box. Becca walked out in a tight gray t-shirt and light blue sweatpants. She saw the box and the paper in my hand. Panic hit Becca. She grabbed the box and I playfully held the paper behind my back away from her.

She pressed herself against me. She smelled like lavender. "What's this?" I was being even more playful.

Becca blushed as she struggled against me. "Mike, it's nothing." she chirped. Her breasts were mashed against my chest. I looked at her with disappointment. She backed up a little. "Fine Mike, I will tell you." Becca's eyes were large as she spoke softly. "I am writing a contract, it was for you eventually."

"A contract? If it's for me, then why not let me read it?"

"I'm not sure if I want to give it to you."

"Why aren't you sure about it?" I look at her for a second. "How about you read it out loud and I'll tell you what I think."

"Fine, Mike. I'm just embarrassed."

"Don't worry Becca." I handed the paper back to her

"It's a BDSM contract. It states my limits, and any safe word that would be used. It states that I have to do anything you say for the session."

"Well I guess I am getting the cliff notes version I guess. I have some questions then. First, how long is the duration? What are your limits? What are the safe words?"

"The duration is until you say we are done. There aren't any real limits. And for safe words there are none."

"Are you sure this is what you want Becca?" I looked at her both concerned and excited.

"I am sure. So what do you think?"

"Here is what I want you to do then. I am going to turn on my phone video recorder, you are going to read the entire thing out loud then sign it on camera."

She smiled in excitement as I got my phone out. I nodded to her and she started reading. When Becca was done she signed the bottom under sub. I signed the other spot designated dom.

She smiled after I signed the contract. It begins, I thought to myself. "Unlock your phone and take the lock off. Leave it on the table when you are done." She quickly took her phone out of her pants and followed my directions. I smiled as I thought this was really happening. "Now I want you to take off your clothing."

She quickly took off her shirt and her sweatpants. Becca was not wearing a bra and stood there in a blue thong. "Go get your toys. All of them."

Becca promptly walked away, her tits bouncing with each step. I watched her walk away, her ass jiggled with each movement. She came back moments later with a large tote. She held it against her, with her breasts sitting on the lid. "This should be a fun couple of hours." She spoke out of turn.

"Did I say you could speak?" I was stern, perhaps too stern as she almost shied away. Put the tote on the table and open it. Becca promptly did in silence. She looked at me as I grabbed the first bundle of rope from the box. I unwrapped it from the plastic it was still in. "Grab a rabbit and put it in you. Turn it to high and leave it there. Don't make a sound."

I started unraveling the rope as I heard a buzz. I could hear her struggle as she wanted to moan. I finally got the rope completely untangled and my attention turned back to Becca. "I told you to take your clothing off." I stared at the blue thong that she still had on.

Becca shyly took off the thong. "Time for a punishment for not listening to me." She was about to drop them on the ground when she realized she was not told to. She stood there with her soaked thong in her hand. Shame was written on her face. "Put them in your mouth." I said with unyielding authority. Becca hesitated at first. "In your mouth." She shoved them in. Her juices filled every crevice within her mouth. "Good, now do you have a ball gag?"

She looked at me and nodded. "Good, get it and put it in your mouth as well. Make sure it holds the thong in your mouth." She pulled out a black ball gag from the tote and placed it best she could in her mouth. "Make sure it's tight." I watched her place the gag in her mouth and strap it into place as tight as she could.

"Good girl." I said as I turned off the rabbit. She muffled a moan into her gagged mouth.

"Now place your hands behind your back." She did and I fixed the placement of them by having them at 90 degree angles one on another. I took the rope and wrapped it around her arms then around her arms and breasts. I synched the rope behind her back and had her test the bonds.

There was no way for her to get out. I grabbed her chin length brown hair and dragged her to the couch and made her sit. I walked back over to the tub and started going through everything. She had it all in there. Hand and leg cuffs, spreader bars, many different types of gags, tape, masks, nipple and clit clamps, and of course different dildos and vibrators.

I then remembered her phone was there, unlocked. I attached it to her computer and downloaded all of the indecent pictures and videos onto a flash drive I always had on me. It took awhile as she had so many different things on there.

I went back to the tub and grabbed a spider gag, a dildo gag, spreader bar, a few different dildos, tape, a wand, and the leg cuffs. I closed the tub, and brought the items over to where Becca was sitting there; drool was like a river, trailing down her nude body. She had been sitting there for about 20 minutes, silent, and unable to get herself untied.

I took her ball gag then removed the thong from her mouth. She moved her jaw around, thankful for the reprieve she was given. I attached her legs to the spreader bar, and taped the wand to her leg so the vibrator touched her now exposed pussy.

After a few minutes her reprieve was over. I took the spider gag and placed it in her mouth, forcing it to stay open. It was secured tightly so there was no hope of getting it out of her mouth. I turn on the wand, and placed it on medium. I again dragged her by the hair this time to the floor. She was now on her knees, eye level with my bulge. I took off my pants and dropped my boxers to reveal my cock that was inches from her face.

I bent down and whispered "Whore, you think this is going to be only a few hour session, you are now mine forever. You saved me a lot of trouble, I was going to kidnap you today anyway. Get ready for your life of being my cock slave."

She instantly started thrashing around as she knew something wasn't right. I grabbed her head and forced it onto my cock. There wasn't anything she could do as I started to roughly fuck her mouth and throat.

She coughed as I shoved my cock as far as it could go and held it there forcing her to choke. Spit and drool fell from her mouth and onto her chest as she tried to remove my cock from her mouth. "This is going to be your life now, whore." I spoke with malice and hatred as I was relentlessly fucking her throat. Tears mixed with mascara started running from her eyes as she continued to choke. More spit and drool rushed from her mouth onto her exposed body. I held my cock as far down her throat as I could, making it impossible for her to breathe. I held it there as her face turned red and she tried to thrash about. I held it there for what seemed like an eternity, not caring about the muffled pleas.

I let go of her hair and she flung her head back coughing and gasping for air. I turned off the wand again. "Don't think you are going to enjoy this. I took her soaked thong and shoved it into her tight pussy, I kept pushing in the thong until there was nothing to see. I turned on the wand again to high. An instant moan escaped her mouth. "So you do like this you stupid bitch." I smiled, but there was only hate behind it.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her away from the couch. Becca wanted to struggle but the ropes reminded her that she put herself in this position. I threw her onto her stomach. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto her knees so that her ass was pointed to the ceiling.

I had remembered her telling me how she used to love anal, but her previous 2 relationships had none of it. Her ass looked as tight as her pussy, I could tell she hadn't been preparing it for anything in awhile. That was unfortunate for her as I plunged my cock into her tight asshole without warning. She screamed as she tried to wiggle away, but my hands held her in place. I didn't use any type of lube to lessen her discomfort at all. She was now my whore afterall. I was going to do whatever I wanted to her.

I listened to her cry as I continued to mercilessly fucked her ass. "Don't worry bitch, you will get used to this." The cries got louder as I continued to thrust harder into her ass. I took one hand off of her hip and started slapping her ass. She squirmed and yelped with each slap. The slaps were hard. Each one could be heard throughout her place. Luckily, she lived alone.

I continued to thrust deep into her ass, she cried and moaned with each thrust. Cried because of the forced anal without any lubricant, moaned because of the wand. "Don't worry, you will grow to love this." I smiled as I continued. Each thrust was more violent than the last. I finished slapping her ass after a hand size bruise had formed from all of the slaps. "That will be a nice shade later."

I grabbed her hair with my now free hand and pulled hard. Her face went up and I continued to pull, lifting her chest off the ground by her hair until she was perpendicular with my cock. Each thrust in her ass sent her breasts bounding forward as they were now off the floor as well. I let go of her hair, causing her chest and face to crash to the floor. I removed my cock and playfully said "Don't go anywhere" as I remembered the tub.

I walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair again. I pulled her up to her knees, she was still crying, her face covered with mascara tears. I showed her the clamps briefly and then roughly put a clamp on each nipple and made them tighter than they should have been. She screamed out in pain through the ring gag. I grabbed her hair and roughly pulled it towards the floor until gravity took over and did the rest.

She was back with her ass in the air and her chest on the ground. "Now be a good whore and keep your ass right there, or there will be trouble." Becca was frozen with fear of what might happen. I grabbed her hips again and forced my cock back inside her. She yelped and cried hard. I could feel her start to convulse as an orgasm from the wand hit her. I again grabbed her hair and pulled her up hard enough for her chest to be off the ground. The chain from the clamps brushed the floor every time I thrusted into her ass.

The pain she felt was excruciating, she continued to cry as I thrusted. I could feel the urge to cum starting. I pulled my cock out of her ass, and with her hair still in my hand forced her onto her knees again. Without warning I forced it into her still open mouth. She gagged as she tasted herself. Her gagging was uncontrollable as she not only gagged from the taste, but I was relentlessly face fucking her once again.

I wouldn't allow her to breathe as I shoved my cock as far as I could down her throat. I came hard. All of my cum was forced straight into her throat. She coughed and gagged and tried to pull away. My hand stopped her from doing so until I was finished.

I pulled my cock out and stared at her. She looked angry, sad, and humiliated all at once. I bent down and turned off the wand. I took my fingers and started searching her pussy for her thong. It was soaked. "Don't worry you fucking slut, I will break you soon enough. You will learn to love it soon enough." I pulled the thong out and dropped it on the floor.

I took another bundle of rope and made a noose with it which I placed around her neck. I pulled her up to her feet by it. A devious look crossed my face, she looked at me, tears still raining from her face. She gasped for air for a few moments before regaining some composure.

It was short lived though. I punched her in the stomach with about half my strength. Becca tried to double over but I held the noose high, keeping her upright. "Get it now slut. You are mine to do what I want with." She was coughing as she was trying to catch her breath. "Do you understand me? If you don't listen to every direction I fucking give you, I will beat you until you do."

Becca looked sorrowfully at me, she knew I was not playing at all. "This will be the only time I repeat myself. Do you understand me? If you don't listen to every direction I give you, I will beat you." She nodded yes. "Good." her entire body was glistening with drool, I let go of the noose. "Don't look away, look at me." She resisted the urge, knowing what would happen if she did.

"Stand still, don't move." I reached behind her head. Becca winced as I did as she didn't know what to expect. I undid the gag and removed it from her mouth. She waited for me to tell her it was okay to move her jaw. "Good, go ahead move your jaw, I am sure it is sore." She worked her jaw around as I grabbed the leg cuffs. Bending down I attached one cuff to her left leg. I took off the spreader bar. "Stand up straight." She promptly did. I attached the other leg cuff to her other leg. I grabbed the tape and the thong from the ground. "Open your mouth." I shoved the soaked thong into her mouth. "Close your mouth." I took the tape and taped her mouth shut, ensuring the thong stayed in her mouth.

"Stay there." I walked out of her place and to the van. I opened the back doors and tested the clamps on the floor. They were sturdy. I smiled as I knew it was a good investment. I walked back to Becca who was standing there. I grabbed the chain to the nipple clamps. "This way whore." I tugged and led her to the open van. "Get in and lay down on your back with your feet at the door." Becca followed the directions exactly. I clamped the chain to the legs cuffs first.

I tugged at the noose rope and secured it to the other clamp so she was laying like a board. She was unable to move that much as I made it tight in order to keep her in place. I shut the doors and drove to my house. It was not well hidden but it would do. I backed into the garage and opened the van.

"Welcome to your new home you fucking whore. Now don't make a sound while I remove those nipple clamps." I removed the first one, she squealed in pain as her tit hurt all too much. It was almost too much for her to bear. I ripped the second clamp off. Her breast bounced from the force as the clamp released from the nipple. She cried into her gag even louder this time.

I got into the van and sat on her chest. Her breasts squished into her as I sat. I slapped her in the face hard causing her head to rock. I slapped it again with the other hand. Then I said "You will do everything I say, you stupid, fucking, worthless, cock sleeve." With each word, I slapped her face causing her to cry out each time.

I unhooked her from the clamps holding her down. I took the noose and dragged her out of the van. We walked down to the basement which had whips, chains, and totes. In the center, though, was a small steel cage that was 4'x4'x4'. She saw it and just stared. "That is where you will be staying from now on. I know it is not as tall as you, it was designed that way to help break you and make you feel even more worthless than before."

"Before that though, I have other plans." I smiled. "Lay down on your back." Once she did, I knelt beside her. "It will be okay to scream and make as much noise as you want. We are far underground and no one will hear you." I removed the wand from her thigh. I then groped her breasts aggressively. I squeezed like they were stress relief balls, mashing them in my hands. I made sure each squeeze hurt, I wanted them to.

I then mounted her, I pulled out my cock, her eyes went wide as she knew what I wanted. Her eyes were pleading to no avail. I pushed her cuffed legs above her head as I thrust my cock inside her tight pussy. It hugged my cock as I thrust into her. Each thrust made her hurting breasts bounce. Becca tried to scream, but the tape prevented her from doing so. I continued to fuck her without giving thought to her needs at all. To me she had become just holes.

She started crying again. I held the chain to the leg cuffs well above her head. With my free hand, I grabbed her throat and gave a squeeze. Not enough to choke her, but enough to let her know I was in charge. I continued to thrust unrelenting into Becca. Each one a new terror for her as pain emanated through her. Tears ran down her face as I didn't stop.

I dropped her legs so the chain was behind my knees. "Don't do anything stupid." I said with each thrust into her. I pulled out right before I came and released whire streaks across her chest. I watched her cry, her chest was heaving as her breath escaped her from the relentless pounding of her pussy. I pushed her feet above my head and stood up. "This is all you are good for now."

Nero01
Nero01
6 Followers
12