Becki’s Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Sean and Becki’s relationship grows.
15.6k words
4.78
6.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because readers requested it, Becki has continued to tell me her story. I recommend new readers read the first part[https://www.literotica.com/s/becki-s-story] to bring themselves up to speed.

The characters in this story are flawed, just like you and me. Sometimes they make bad decisions as they struggle to live their lives. Sometimes they make life changing decisions, not always positive. All characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imagination. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. All constructive criticism is welcome.

*****

With Barb's passing, our life together quickly changed. Obviously, Sean no longer needed to visit her three times a week. When I didn't spend the night with him we would meet for coffee at our favorite local shop. When I did sleep with him, we would find excuses to stay in bed and have a late breakfast. In a way I felt like a newlywed again, but this time with a man who knew what he wanted out of life and out of our relationship. I knew Sean loved me unconditionally and I returned that love with every fiber in my being.

Because our relationship was grounded in mutual love and trust, I knew he would never judge me. I knew that he accepted me warts and all. Actually, if I had any warts I doubt whether he would even notice. My comfort level allowed me to start exploring my own feelings and sexuality in ways that I never could before. I found that I really enjoyed having Sean see me naked. I started experimenting with new ways to please my lover. I felt safe and loved.

It was late April, about two weeks after Barb's funeral. In three weeks we would have the freedom of summer break. Sean and I both agreed not to teach any summer classes and I was starting to think of things to do together. Nevertheless, I could see that her death was weighing on him.

One evening we were eating dinner and he was unusually quiet. I had tried to keep a conversation going, but with only one person talking, conversation is difficult. I'm a bit of a chatterbox, but not that much. I finally decided to stop talking in the hope that he would fill the silence by opening up to me.

It took about two minutes. He set down his fork, "I went over and talked to Crystal in Psychology today."

Crystal was a behavioral psychologist and had been practicing for several years before she joined our faculty. She was a good person for him to talk to.

"What did she say?"

"She was very nice. She asked about my mood and what I thought about Barb's death."

I just nodded, figuring listening and silence were good things at this moment.

"She said I had a pretty good dose of grief. Even though I had ten years to prepare for the inevitable, grieving was to be expected. She asked if I had a support network and I told her about you. She thought that was great. She told me to try and keep my routine as normal as possible. Keep up the exercise. Keep eating. Make sure I get enough sleep.

"I know you're eating well. We're exercising every day. Are you having trouble sleeping?"

"No. I'm sleeping well. Well, most of the time I'm sleeping. Every once in a while, I'll have some trouble. The other night I didn't sleep well. She reminded me of Elizabeth Kubler-Ross's research on grief, death, and dying. It was a good conversation."

He changed the subject, "So have you thought about what you'd like to do this summer?"

"Not specific things. I think about how I will get to spend time with you. I think about something like hiking in the mountains and in my mind you are there with me. I get this amazing feeling of peace and joy. I think about sleeping in a tent with you and my heart is happy because I know I'll be with you."

I reached out and took Sean's hand, "I want to tell you why I am so happy. You love me as I am, unconditionally. You don't try to change any of my little quirks."

He laughed, "Actually, I'm been meaning to talk to you about those." He was enjoying his joke, "Just kidding."

I was smiling, "Look! You make me laugh. You have great dad jokes. You respect me. You don't play mind games. I feel like you know exactly what you want out of this relationship. When I'm with you I feel like somehow you've changed the rotation of the earth and that the world revolves around me."

"One of my super powers."

"I'm so happy. I hope I make you happy too."

"More than you will ever know."

*****

On Monday I decided to give Sean a little surprise and a little gift. This was my evening with Ian, so I wouldn't see Sean otherwise. I knew he held office hours from four to five in the afternoon. I also knew that students typically didn't come to them. I always wear professional clothes to campus. Typically I wear nylons when I wear a skirt, but that afternoon I stripped them off in the privacy of my office, then went one step further and took off my panties, going commando.

It was a breezy afternoon and I had about 100 yards to walk from my building to Sean's. I hoped that the wind wouldn't lift my skirt, but it felt fabulous having air flowing around my lady parts. I thought that I might have to do this more often. I was feeling naughty and it was exciting.

It was about 4:20 when I got there and I was surprised to find a student visiting with "Dr. S" as they called him. I patiently waited and about ten minutes later, the student left.

I appeared in his doorway, "Hey Dr. S! Got some time for me?"

Sean smiled, "Certainly young lady. What can I do for you?"

I moved inside the door where I was sure no one could see me and I flashed Sean my naked vulva.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting that. Can you do it again?"

I lifted my skirt again, this time holding it up so he could get a good look.

He got a very serious look on his face, "Just so you know, while I appreciate the view, I don't let things like that influence your grade."

I looked out into the common area and there wasn't anyone around. I walked around Sean's desk and sat down right next to him.

I spread my legs and hiked up my skirt so my lady parts were visible to him, "Perhaps you need a closer look."

Sean sighed, "God Becki. You are an incredibly beautiful woman."

For some reason, my insecurities were up a notch, "You really think I'm beautiful don't you."

"Hands down one of the most beautiful women in the world."

"I think you exaggerate my friend."

"I do not. Let me explain just why you are so beautiful. First, there is your face. It is perfectly proportioned with a cute button nose. Your brown eyes have enchanted me since I first met you. Second, there is your figure. Your breasts are the perfect champagne glass size so prized by the French. Your waist and hips are in just the right proportion to your breasts. Your butt has the right amount of shape, not too big, not too flat. Your legs are incredibly toned and shapely. And then there is this beautiful vulva that you are displaying for me. I think you are getting me a little stiff. I'll have to let things settle down before I leave."

My naughty mind took over, "Or I could help you get settled down now."

I could see a look of panic come over his face. I'm sure the idea of any kind of sex in the workplace had never crossed his mind. Initially, I thought it might be really exciting to make love to him right here, but the chance of being caught might completely put a damper on his ability to perform. I didn't want to do that to him. A blow job on the other hand could be delivered very discretely - by me under his desk. I pushed his chair back and climbed under.

He looked a little confused, "What are you doing?"

"Giving you a blow job. Now slide up here."

"What if a student comes in?"

"I'll stop and you'll have to meet them with an erection hidden beneath your desk. Slide up to me."

He did as I instructed.

I asked, "Can you lower your chair a little? I need some clearance for my head."

He lowered it and I unzipped his fly. I pulled his tumescent penis out and immediately began sucking and licking. I figured this wasn't going to be a work of erotic art. This would have to be quick. I needed to sacrifice sensuality for speed and results. I pushed the fabric of his pants as low as they would go on his shaft as he got harder. I had to be careful not to bump my head on the underside of the desk so my bobbing wasn't as vigorous as usual. Soon I had him fully erect and I gave him everything I had - sucking, licking, stroking, and bobbing. I couldn't get him all the way in my mouth, the angle was all wrong, but I tried everything else.

The chance that we could get caught made it all the more exciting. I could feel moisture running down my thighs. I put the discomfort of the hard floor on my knees out of my mind.

Out in the common area, I heard someone speak and I stopped. I couldn't see Sean's face, but I felt his body stiffen. I sucked him even harder. Then I scraped my teeth the length of his shaft. Finally, I pulled his penis down and took him all the way into my throat. I heard a just audible groan come from my lover.

A moment later I heard a male voice, "I'm heading home a little early. Have a good evening Sean."

Sean responded in a funny voice, "You too Bruce."

With the coast clear, I attacked his penis with renewed vigor.

Sean whispered, "Oh, Becki. I'm cumming."

He grunted as I felt his sweet, salty semen flow into my mouth. I swallowed the first batch, then sucked for more. I was rewarded by two additional spurts. I started milking his shaft for more. Finally I had extracted every drop from his lovely penis and I tucked it back into his trousers. Sean finished zipping himself up.

I crawled out from under the desk and gave him a kiss thrusting my tongue into his mouth, "That was very nice."

"Oh so nice. Your mouth is so tasty after something like that."

I plunged my fingers into my vagina, then placed them in his mouth, "Taste what you did to me."

He licked my fingers clean. I walked around to the chair in front.

Just as I sat down, a coed appeared at the door, "Dr. S I know your office hours are almost over, but can you quickly answer two questions for me that I think might be on the final?" She saw me, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"I'm out of here. I was just visiting. I need to head home."

Sean said, "Come in Elizabeth." He looked at me, "Becki, I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning at the coffee shop."

"Looking forward to it."

If only Elizabeth had arrived a few minutes earlier. That would have been so much fun.

*****

That evening after I got Ian down to sleep I called my mother. I hadn't spoken to her since she had given me the advice to see Sean, a couple of months ago. I know, I'm not a very good daughter.

"Hi Sweetheart! How have you been?"

"Great Mom. I wanted to tell you about how well your advice worked out."

"Did you see that Navy man? What was his name?"

"Sean. Oh Mom, you were so right."

"When it comes to things like that, I'm pretty good. So tell me about it."

"The afternoon after we spoke, we set up a ... I don't want to call it a date. We went cross country skiing together."

"Perfect!"

"It was. I unloaded on him and eventually I asked him if I could earn his friendship. He said I didn't have to earn it, that I already had it."

"See I told you."

"We started meeting for coffee on the days he didn't visit his wife."

"His wife?"

"His wife had Alzheimer's. I'll get to that. It was great just having someone to talk to. Someone who wasn't trying to get in my pants, that treated me like a human being. Rob and I have an arrangement that we alternate dinner responsibilities with Ian. When I wasn't eating with Ian, I began to have dinner with Sean. It was so much fun. Mom, the man really cares about me and I have come to care about him."

"This sounds serious. Is romance involved?"

"Oh yes! He is so romantic. He does all these very sweet little things for me that Rob has never done. But there's a sad part."

I could hear my Mom suck in her breath.

I continued, "Back on April 12th, his wife Barb finally passed away. She had Alzheimer's for ten years."

"Oh, that is sad."

"I got several of my friends from the college to provide meals. Sean had a house full of people - daughter, son-in-law, grandkids, sister-in-law. The community did a very good job supporting him and his family."

"Did you go to the funeral?"

"Of course I went to the funeral. He wanted me to sit with him, but I explained that the optics would look really bad.

"Good decision."

"So I need your advice."

"Let me guess. How should you move forward?"

"Yeah. So, I need to share a couple of more things. First, Sean is 61, twenty years my senior. Let's say I divorce Rob and marry Sean. I'm not sure how he would feel about being a step-father at that age. You should also know that we have been lovers for a month or so now."

There was silence on the other end. I wasn't sure what that meant, "Mom, you need to know that I initiated it. I really love him and he loves me too."

"Oh, Sweetheart. I had no doubt. Okay, so let's play some 'what if' scenarios. First, what if you don't divorce Rob? Can you continue on with the present arrangement?"

"Well, that's why I'm calling you. I don't get to spend every evening with Sean. So like tonight I had dinner with Ian. Rob and I switch off weekends too. Right now, depending on the week I see Sean either two days or five days. So far that has been working for Sean and me. Rob and I have the bills evenly divided. We have a rule that we don't bring lovers to the family home. We don't want to confuse Ian."

"That's good. How much does Ian understand what's going on between you and Rob?"

"Rob talked to him. One night at dinner Ian asked me to explain it better. I think I did a pretty good job. Rob has been holding up his side of the bargain, so we have that."

"So Rob is being a good father?"

"Yeah. He seems to be."

"Okay. Let's look at the flip side. You get a divorce."

"So, I've been thinking about this. First, it would be very expensive. Second, I think it might be a little nasty. Rob has put just as much into the financial side of the family as I have. I think I would let Rob have the house, but I'd want my share of the money out of it. I'm sure Sean would let me move in with him. A place to live wouldn't be an issue. Third, it would be really disruptive to Ian. We would probably have to do the shuffling back and forth between homes thing. We live in different school districts so there's that. I would prefer not doing that to Ian. I've seen some kids handle that really well. Others not so good."

There was silence on the line. I could tell my mother was thinking.

"Okay, Sweetheart. One of the things that I do when faced with a big decision is I set my priorities. From what you've told me, it sounds like you have two. First is Ian's mental and physical wellbeing."

"Absolutely. He didn't ask to be brought into this world and he certainly didn't ask that his father be gay."

"I agree. It sounds like your second priority is your own happiness and that happiness revolves around being with Sean. Am I correct?"

"Yes."

"Will you be happy spending half your time away from Sean?"

Now I was the one thinking, "I guess I need to decide that."

Mom continued, "While you're thinking about that. Here's something else. And I know what you're going to say, but hear me out. Sean is twenty years older than you, right?"

"Yes."

"At some point in the next twenty years or so, his health is going to start to decline. Look at your father."

"Yes, but Dad doesn't take care of himself. Sean does."

"That is only delaying the inevitable. We are all aging. Eventually we will all die. Are you ready for that?"

"Well, I'm certainly not ready for that, but when I think of the alternative - living life without him - well, I know I don't want that." My brain was racing. "Mom, I will gladly take twenty years of absolute bliss. Hell, I would take just one year of bliss with Sean, than thirty years of another marriage like I had with Rob."

"Good. I needed to hear it from you. Moving forward, I will assume the age difference doesn't matter."

"Yes. Good assumption."

"Here's something else to think about. You should probably introduce Ian to Sean. Take it easy at first. Ian doesn't need to know what is going on between the two of you. You can just say that Sean is a trusted friend that you both can rely on. You might want to find out what the state of Rob's love life is. One thing you should do is clear it with Rob so he can't come after you for breaking the arrangement. You need to emphasize to Rob that no one is going to take his place as Ian's father. You can probably sell it as Sean being more like a grandfather. Grandparents are always great to have around."

"I like that idea. I suppose I should run it by Sean as well."

"Absolutely. Don't ever keep secrets from him. Look what happened when Rob kept a secret."

"Thanks Mom. I'll let you know how it goes."

After I hung up, I immediately texted Rob asking for a conversation. He agreed to meet for lunch on Thursday.

*****

I began thinking about the afternoon in Sean's office and the naughtiness of a covert blow job. How exciting it was to walk around campus in a skirt without panties. I only have modest skirts. I don't have any miniskirts. The shortest goes to just above my knees. The idea wasn't to expose myself to anyone. Well, if I was given the opportunity I'd privately expose myself to Sean every chance I got. That seemed to really turn him on. I just loved the feeling of air freely circulating on my privates rather than the closed up, unbreathable feeling of wearing nylons, tights, or yoga pants.

I decided that I would go commando with my modest skirts the rest of the week. At first I thought I'd keep it from Sean. I wanted to figure out how I felt about it. By Tuesday afternoon, I had decided that this was something I needed to do on a regular basis and I thought Sean deserved some more flashing. I walked over to his office luxuriating in the fresh air on my crotch.

Sean was alone when I got to his office. My appearance brought a smile to his face, "Two days in a row at office hours! This is wonderful."

I sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk and hiked up my skirt so I was exposed, "I wanted to share this view with you."

"I love that view. Is this a new thing, walking around sans underwear?"

"Our students call it going commando. When I walked over here yesterday it felt so wonderful having the fresh air flowing around my lady parts. I'm going to do it every day this week. It makes me feel a little naughty and a little liberated. Maybe a little empowered. You have no idea how sweaty a woman gets having her lady parts encased in plastic all day."

"I understand completely. Well, I guess not completely since I don't have the same equipment. So tell me how it makes you feel naughty."

Sitting there with my vulva exposed was making me wet, "I suppose that I am going against a lot of norms that society expects of women. Maybe the idea that a breeze could lift my skirt and show the world what I have is kind of exciting. I'm going to need to check this chair when I'm done because I think I will leave a puddle."

Sean had a mischievous look, "So does that mean you will want shorter skirts when you are being a commando, or will you keep the conservative look?"

I laughed, "The term is going commando. Shorter skirts. Hmm. Well, I don't know. How would you feel about that?"

"I wouldn't mind, but those wouldn't be my privates being exposed to the world."

Just then a student arrived at the office door. I flipped my skirt down.

Sean checked to see if I was decent, then waved her in, "Good afternoon Emily. Becki can you wait for me?"