Becky 01 - Lady Voyeur Gets Exposed

Story Info
Voyeur Becky gets caught.
7.2k words
4.42
27.2k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky knew she was nothing special in the looks department. She learnt that throughout school, where the boys barely noticed her, only having eyes for the slimmer prettier girls. Not that she was overly bothered, just some form of attention would have been nice, even the nerdy guys didn't pay her much attention. She knew she wasn't ugly, in fact reasonably pretty but in a plain sort of way, just not enough to compete with the popular girls.

She always seemed to herself to carry a little excess weight, although not fat she'd had a bit of a podgy belly which despite however much dieting or exercise she did wouldn't go away. She wished she had a flat washboard stomach like most of the other girls.

Becky didn't get her first male attention until she was eighteen, even then they were almost a disaster. Her first two lovers could barely finish before they were getting dressed and ready to go home. Becky had filled out quite a bit since school, the podgy tummy was still there but disguised by her magnificent firm 38D breasts and round ass that seemed to last for days. Coupled with her growing her short red hair out really long and her pale porcelain doll-like skin, she'd noticed men paying her more attention as she walked around.

Now twenty years old, Becky had combined her knowing that men liked watching her move now, with her liking to make men get semi-erect and making sure she let them know. Since losing her virginity Becky realised that she liked looking at the bulge in men's trousers. Whether it was heightened by her high sex drive but lack of actual sex, which in combination meant she masturbated a lot, Becky liked the power and excitement she got by knowing men looking at her were getting erect. She wasn't even fussy about who the guy was, how old he was, or how big the bulge looked.

Whether it be leaning forwards while wearing a loose neck top, or bending over with her skirt or trousers as tight as possible, she always made a point of staring at their crotch, then looking them straight in the eye and smiling mischievously. Quite often the startled look on their faces that they'd been caught looking made her even more turned on. Men with their partners usually gave off the best expressions, not knowing whether to keep looking while quickly checking their partners hadn't noticed. A couple of times it had led to sexual encounters with the man she'd teased, which Becky had masturbated over later, using the footage from her webcam pointed towards her bed.

Becky lived with her step-mom Ann. Becky's mom and dad had a very messy divorce when she was very young, and she hadn't heard anything from her since. She'd found out that she had wanted to give Becky up for adoption but Becky's dad changed his mind upon seeing her, bringing her up on his own. He'd gotten with Ann when Becky was five years old, and Ann treated her like her own child. As Becky got into her teenage years she started to unfairly resent Ann more and more, mainly because she was petite and very pretty, just like the girls at school that got all the attention. When Becky was fourteen, her dad had the painful talk with her that he was terminally ill, and Ann was to continue to look after her after he'd gone.

Becky missed him daily, the hurt getting a little easier as time went on. Ann was very good with her, not moaning about her behaviour despite grieving herself. It still took Becky around nine months until she realised how horrible she was being to her, and they cried on each other's shoulders for hours. Now older, they still lived in the same house but only occasionally crossed paths. Becky knew Ann had seen a couple of guys since her dad, but nothing long-term.

One day Becky had had a very productive day on the voyeur front. She'd been to the shopping centre and had teased to erection five different men. She'd bent right in front of one of them, keeping her legs straight as her skirt rode up, then pretended to lose her balance, stepping backwards and putting her hand out to re-balance herself, grabbing a handful of his cock as did so. Her arse rested against his upper thigh, and in a swift movement, she removed her hand and twisted so her arse nestled perfectly against his erection. She looked at his face, giggled, and moved as his wife started shouting at him and called Becky a slut as she walked away. Becky smirked to herself.

She knew how damp that had made her, and looked around to see if there were any public toilets. She didn't see any but did see a very good looking old man with nobody by him. He was hot for his age, he was definitely older than her dad would have been, and the bulge in his trousers caught her attention. She walked to about twenty feet from him and made sure he had her attention. Her mind was racing, and she went a little further than she normally would. Stopping to crouch down, quickly she looked about, hitched her skirt up to her thighs, pulled her thong to one side and flashed him her pussy. His hand went to the front of his trousers where he started stroking, and she looked up and saw him grinning at her. She looked back and his erection was huge and obvious, and despite people walking around them, he did nothing to hide it.

He nodded to her and mouthed at her to follow him. She did so, and he went to the public toilets that Becky had been looking for earlier. He grabbed her hand and raced her into the men's toilets, quickly pulling her into a cubicle. He sat Becky down on the seat, and undid his belt and zip, sliding his trousers down his legs. His erection jutted out, a good eight inches long. Becky slid her mouth onto him, and he grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth. As impressive as his length was, his performance wasn't. Barely a minute had passed before she felt him coming, most down her throat but a couple of spurts across her face.

Becky stood up, pulled her skirt up and thong to one side, and leaned on the toilet itself, arse primed ready and inviting for him to enter her from behind.

"Sorry love, my wife will be wondering where I am," he told her, fastening up and leaving the cubicle.

"Bastard!" Becky shouted after him, then noticed other men in the toilets were watching.

She put her clothes right and sauntered out of the cubicle like it was a normal occurrence. The whole day had left her damp and unfulfilled, so she decided to head home. She was now left to rue the fact she'd caught the bus to town, her car being in the garage being fixed. On her return journey, she was desperate to touch herself, barely containing not wanting to wait any longer. She had a few odd stares on the bus and didn't know why until she got home, looked at herself in the mirror, and realised she'd done a cum walk as she still had two stripes of cum across her face.

Ann wasn't in the house, so Becky made sure to turn on her webcam. It wasn't so much that she liked watching herself back, it was also that she had a knack for remembering how and why she was so turned on. She'd certainly remember today for being a bumper teasing day. She opened a drawer on her bedside table and withdrew her favourite toy, a vibrating butt plug. It wasn't very big or wide but was very powerful on the highest of its twenty settings, and she could control it from her smartphone while it was inserted. She quickly removed all of her clothes.

The butt plug inserted, she picked up her phone and settled into a comfortable position on her bed. She selected a slower setting for starters and lay there enjoying the sensations of the vibrations. Her hand wandered to her clit, and just as she started to rub softly at it, she heard the front door open and two voices. She lay as still as possible, waiting for Ann to shout out to her. She could hear Ann talking, and a male voice also. The voices got closer as they came up the stairs, Ann seemed very giggly and excited. She heard them both go into Ann's bedroom.

Becky lay silent for a while, then heard the sound of Ann panting and moaning. Curiosity got the better of Becky, even though she knew what she was listening to. She stood up, threw on her nightie, and tiptoed across the landing to Ann's bedroom door. The door wasn't closed properly, leaving enough space for Becky to peer through. She did so slowly and gingerly, making sure neither of them was looking towards the door.

Ann lay across the bed, her head towards Becky. Her legs were bent upwards at the knees, and Becky could make out a head of hair between her legs. Whoever was down there was eating Ann like it would be his last meal. Ann writhed about, gripping the back of the man's head, her groans getting louder and louder. If she thought Becky was in, she wasn't doing anything to keep the obvious noise down. Becky's hand slipped to her clit again at the sight in front of her. Ann orgasmed and screamed loudly. The head started to move from between her legs.

Becky darted back behind the door in case he looked up. She heard the bed move and peered back again. The guy was now lying across the bed, his feet towards Becky, Ann now straddling him as she rode his length, her pert little ass hardly moving as she slammed down onto his thighs. The guy looked like he had a decent sized member, and his balls were huge. Becky slipped off the nightie and stood in the doorway naked, and turned up the buttplug to its medium setting. She set down the phone, making sure it was on silent, on her nightie, and slipped one hand between her legs while the other tweaked her nipples hard.

Ann rode the guy for a while, then he spun her over onto all fours, kneeling behind her and plunging himself right back into her, making Ann squeal. His upper body was very toned, and he had a lot of tattoos all over his arms and upper body. His arms went to Ann's shoulders and pushed her head down into the bed, thrusting up her with long deliberate strokes to maximise her feeling his entire length. Becky synchronised thrusting three fingers up herself with his thrusting up Ann, while still trying to keep as quiet as possible.

He fucked her hard for about ten minutes, then turned Ann over quickly onto her back. Becky froze as she felt sure she'd be seen, but Ann had her eyes closed. The guy gripped her ankles and started to fuck her hard and quick, just like her ass her pert breasts didn't seem to move much, and like Becky, he looked like he was probably close to coming. Becky withdrew her fingers, knowing there was no way she could come standing there and stay quiet so they wouldn't know she was watching. He pulled his cock out of Ann and came across her stomach with a loud groan, and groaned with each spurt. Becky coincided with this noise by making a hasty retreat to her bedroom, picking up her nightie and phone first.

She made it to her room and lay across the bed, listening for noises. She turned towards the door thinking she'd heard something and noticed she'd only half-closed the door when coming in. A naughty thought went through her head, and she slipped off her nightie again so she was lying naked face down, legs spread a little and knees bent, her feet and ass pointing towards the door. If he walked past her door and looked in, he'd get a great view up between her legs. She picked up a pair of earbuds and put them in, to make it look like she was listening to music.

She didn't hear the guy look through her door, like what he saw, and approach Becky until she felt fingers between her legs. Startled, she turned to look, her gaze going straight to his semi-erect cock pointing at her face.

"You liked what you saw then?" he asked her.

"Saw when, I don't know what you mean?" Becky told him.

"I saw you through a table mirror, standing in the doorway watching. You have amazing tits," he remarked.

"Yes, I do, don't I," Becky replied nonchalantly.

"And your ass is just as nice too," he said, stopping in his tracks as his hands pulled her arse cheeks fully apart and seeing the freshly inserted butt plug.

"Well, what do we have here then?" he continued.

Becky groaned in an answer as his fingers slid up her soaking pussy, his other hand guiding his cock towards her mouth.

"Where's Ann?" Becky asked.

"Gone for a shower, I'd say we have about fifteen minutes?" he told her.

His cock entered her mouth without too much complaint, Becky tasting Ann on him. His hand thrust hard at her pussy, while letting Becky choose her pace on his cock. He didn't leave it long until he pulled Becky onto all fours and sunk his member into her, pulling her arse apart as he fucked her, marvelling at the butt plug impaled in her.

"Much as I love this view," he said, "I need to see those tits more."

He quickly and without much trouble flipped Becky onto her back, and like with Ann he gripped her ankles and pushed her legs back until her knees were almost on her breasts. He started to thrust into her hard, a big smile on his face as he watched her large breasts wobble about with each thrust. He put Becky's ankles on his shoulders and used his now free hands to knead and twist at Becky's nipples. Becky slipped a hand down and rubbed her clit hard and fast, sending herself over the edge, her orgasm shaking her body. He gave it chance to subside before sliding up Becky's body until he was thrusting between her breasts, squeezing them together until he shot his load across her neck and chin, and rubbing himself clean across her nipples.

Becky lay back spent, as he walked to the door telling her he'd need to get back before Ann noticed he'd gone. Ten minutes later she heard voices and the front door opened and closed. Becky decided to stay quiet and not let Ann know she was in.

The next morning Ann told her she'd had someone around but wouldn't be seeing him again. Becky asked who it was and Ann blushed, saying she hadn't asked his name. Becky looked shocked and asked where they'd met, and Ann told her she'd been at the gym and a dishy guy she hadn't seen before had caught her eye, then followed her around the various machines trying to chat her up, until Ann relented and asked him if he wanted to come back to her house for a special workout.

"It was just sex, it will take a very special man to replace your dad," she told Becky.

"A girl has to see to her needs every now and again," Becky spluttered out, "but you could make sure the house is clear first. I was in my bedroom trying to drown you guys out!"

Ann couldn't apologise enough, Becky told her to relax, she'd done similar herself but didn't know how Ann would react if she knew. They both laughed and hugged each other. Becky decided not to tell her the whole truth about the gym guy seeing to her needs to.

Becky had worked out situations where she had the best chance of checking out men. Swimming pools were her personal favourite, she also liked to go to her local park and watch the guys playing football in their shorts. She'd actually found herself masturbating sitting on a bench while watching them one time, her hand slipping under her skirt and pushing her thong to one side. She'd done it absentmindedly, which she realised when she heard a mum pushing her pushchair towards her along the path, Becky quickly removing her hand just as she looked at her. Ann mentioning the gym gave her another idea.

Becky searched online for gyms, and after a while found one that sounded perfect for her plan. It was about an hour drive away from where she lived but had a big communal shower area. She looked at a few pictures of the place, the men and women changing rooms were apart, either side from the showers, which were like separate wet rooms, walls around ten feet long meaning you couldn't see into the next one while showering. It also allowed for a day pass before deciding if you wanted to take out full membership.

Becky thought they'd be busiest very early mornings or evenings, so decided to go during one of these times to have more men to scope out. She had a day off work the following week so decided that would be ideal. She packed her kit and headed out, getting to the gym a little after 6.30 am. She was tired at having to get out of bed so early to get there at that time but had a sense of intrigue that had awakened her senses.

She told the receptionist it was her first time, paid for her day pass, and had someone come and give her a quick tour of the building. Most of the equipment was on the bottom floor, the second floor where the reception was had the rowing machines, treadmills, and exercise cycles. This floor also hosted the changing rooms. There was a door from the upstairs gym room that led to a corridor which led to the changing rooms, from the changing room itself the other side of the corridor wall was where the showers were.

She was left in the female changing rooms, there was only one other woman in there. She changed into her carefully selected outfit, some tight lycra shorts which she went commando under, and a matching sports bra, sturdy but with a large v shape at the front, showing off a little cleavage. Her breasts would be fairly contained, but any leaning forward would show off more and more of her milky breasts. She paused and looked at herself in a mirror, and did a double-take. She'd chosen a baby pink set, and at first glance, with her pale pink skin, she almost looked naked. Becky grinned, this would probably come in handy with getting men's attention.

She decided to check upstairs first, there were only three men in there. She wanted to have a few minutes on a rowing machine while she was there, before going downstairs. One of the guys who was a little easier on the eye was already on a rowing machine, so Becky chose one close to him. She got on and started, deliberately getting her rhythm wrong so she kept stopping. She looked towards him and noticed he'd stopped himself to watch her.

"My first time, I can't seem to get a hang of it," Becky told him.

He'd swung his legs off his machine to be facing her, Becky's gaze went between his legs, trying to see up his loose shorts.

"I'm not brilliant myself, but could give you a few pointers if you want," he smiled back.

Becky put on her best fake surprised look.

"Oh, you'd do that for me, how sweet of you," she replied.

He stood up and walked over behind her, took her hands and changed their position on the handle, then checked her feet to make sure they were fastened in tightly. Becky noticed him looking between her legs as he did so. He got up and brushed past Becky to get behind her, almost knocking his cock against her shoulder. He put his hands on her sides, his fingers snaking towards the sides of her breasts.

"Pull on the handle as you push back with your legs, then let yourself relax as it slides back again," he told her.

"Oooh, that sounds rude!" Becky giggled.

He laughed as she started to do as instructed, each time she pulled backwards his hands gripped her like he was holding her steady, each time his hands wandering further and further to the front of her breasts. Each time she could feel his hardening cock in the small of her back.

"Does it help if my breasts don't move then?" she giggled at him.

He looked shocked and stepped back quickly.

"Sorry, I was only trying to help," he cried out.

Becky looked down at her stiff nipples.

"I didn't say it bothered me, and they didn't seem to mind anyway," she giggled again, "Anyway thanks for your help but I think it's time to try another machine. You seemed to have enjoyed it too," she continued, nodding towards his bulging erection.

She laughed and went downstairs, leaving him trying to hide his erection. There were a few more men down here, and she made a point of choosing a machine that was facing towards someone so she could watch them better. A few times she found herself not even using the machine, especially when she saw a guy lying on the weights bench, wearing shorts that were far too tight, and packing a cock that looked like it belonged to a horse. It was the biggest Becky had ever seen. She didn't need to try and get him erect, it was big enough already that she could feel her insides churning, and her pussy getting very damp.

12