Becky and Fiona Ch. 01

Story Info
My new PA changes my life.
2.3k words
4.53
9.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kebabman1
Kebabman1
18 Followers

Hi.

My name is Becky and I feel like I need to share with you all, about how my life has dramatically changed in the last 12month.

I'm a 42yr old woman, mother of a 20yr old daughter, and although I go to the Gym occasionaly, most of my exercise comes from walking in the countryside or coastline. Im still in good shape tho, and my friends joke that I look like a slutty version of Davina McCall!! I love the facial comparison, but my home life was far from that description........ I was happily married up until 5yr ago when my husband was involved in a fatal car crash, and Ive never dated since! Ive never even thought about looking at someone else, let alone having sex!!

We had an excellent life insurance plan, which paid off the house and set me up for life, plus he had a very successful construction business which I inherited, but I continued to work anyway........... Im the Head of Advertising at a large firm, and yes, the wage is 6 figures, but I actually like the job, my colleagues and all the banter! After his death I wanted to return to work as soon as possible, otherwise Id be moping about, depressed, lonely etc and instead I was busy, distracted and dragged out to the pub after work regularly!!

Basically, I was well off, happy, but a bit empty inside emotionally.... especially when my daughter went away to University to study a Business Degree, because then I was alone in the large house most of the week until I could meet up with my friends at the weekend for cocktails, gossip and smutty jokes!

But 7month ago work got really busy..... the company was moving to the next level and my workload increased massively! I couldnt possibly handle it all myself, so the senior management agreed that I needed an Assistant, and it was down to me to find someone capable and who I liked and could work with.

One night, talking on the phone with my daughter, she mentioned a friend on her course, Fiona, who was struggling..... not with the work-she was a natural, but she was struggling with the financial side of living away from home! She was from a regular family so couldnt ring 'mammy and daddy' for pocket money!! Apparently she had a job at a restaurant 3 afternoons a week and a few evenings, and also worked the bar in a nightclub on Fridays and Saturdays but still struggled to pay Rent, bills, food, clothes, and fun with friends, and was always worn out and tired in class. She was thinking of quitting Uni and just getting a secretarial job full time because it all just seemed so pointless.

My daughter was just talking about her friends and stuff going on in her life, not asking for anything, but I found myself saying 'tell her to send a CV in with a letter, and i'll tell HR to overlook the job minimal requirements.....' If shes good enough to get the post on a trial basis, then I'd see that my company would pay and give her the time to do her qualifications part-time while she also gained her practical experience and built a personal reputation within the industry!! Yes..... I was a little generous with the offer, but I had called my daughter after I poured a second glass of red wine, and when I hung up the phone I was on my second bottle!!

2 weeks later, Fiona walked out of my office....... 21yr old, 5ft 3inches tall, big tits and a firm figure tightly held in a charcoal grey skirt business suit, shoulder length curly blonde hair, she looked like a chunkier version of Shakira I thought, and although she didnt have any experience and gave a few silly answers to questions, her interview went well..... her friendly personality and willingness to work hard impressing me!!

I gave her the job on a trial basis, and the next week she started as my assistant..... She got her own desk outside my private office at the edge of the openplan main floor and she quickly settled in with the rest of the staff as well as being surprisingly competent and efficient with her work!! Every Friday, we finished at 12 and went to the pub opposite for afternoon drinks, and she was never short of drinks.... the younger single guys clumsily flirting, while the older married ones had a sneaky glimpse as her skirt rode up her thigh, or she exposed a bit cleavage while laughing hard. I also noticed that Lynne, an openly Lesbian in accounts was a bit more girly and giggly on a friday afternoon when she was sat next to Fiona.

Anyway, one friday morning she came into work dressed in a business type manner, but she wore it so sexily that it was totally inappropiate....... black stilletto ankle boots, black lycra miniskirt which only just covered her arsecheeks when standing (riding up whenever she bent over) and a white shirt several sizes too small so that it clung to her like a second skin and she could only button up the bottom half, her massive tits pushed up creating an amazing cleavage while threatening to burst all the buttons off her shirt everytime she breathed!!...... I admit, she looked amazing and I wished I looked like that when I was her age, but this wasn't a professional look for work.

I smiled to myself though, there weren't any clients coming into the office that day, it was only until dinnertime, and she was obviously trying to get the attention of one of the many guys in the office who hovered around her desk, so Id just have a friendly quiet word with her before we knocked off at dinnertime and went to the pub as usual.

About 11:30 I walked out of my office, filled the watering can in the communal kitchen, and walked around the main openplan office, watering the plants and making smalltalk with everyone as they shutdown their computers and put papers in folders etc, finishing up for the weekend...... I did the usual circuit, and as I returned to my office I said to Fiona 'when you're finished up, could you pop into my office for a minute please?'

'sure' she said.....'Im just replying to this last email and then i'll be through in a minute'

I smiled and said 'no rush' before walking inside and closing the door. I went over to my desk and sat in my leather office chair, leaning back and stretching out...... pushing myself backwards, I rolled over towards the window behind my desk and looked out...... I could see the pub opposite and I laughed as I saw a group of my colleagues already crossing the road towards it!!

CLACK CLACK CLACK..... I heard Fionas heels on the tiles approaching my office door, before the gentle knock and her head popping around to check i wasnt on the phone before her tits and the rest of her body entered the office. I pointed at the notepad and pen she was holding, and said 'oh they arent necessary...... this isnt about any work thing......... its just that your clothes today are..... erm... not quite the image the firm wants,..... and ermmm.... frankly a little distracting for some of the guys in the office.......... You know what I mean??'

Fiona looked at me, sitting in my chair by the window, a strange little sparkle in her eye as she bit down on the corner of her lower lip...... slowly, she walked around my desk, and when she was right in front of me, turned around, spread her legs shoulder width apart, and keeping her legs ramrod straight, bent over the desk!! Her lycra skirt slid up her taut little arse and within seconds it was nothing more than a belt around her waist!! I barely noticed this though, as my attention was focused on her pussy....... She wasnt wearing any underwear and her slutty little cunt was shaved bare, 2 foot away from my face, and a little glisten of juice forming on her lips..... I could almost smell it and had to consciously refrain from licking my lips!!

What the hell??? Id never had lesbian thoughts before!! I'd had a drunken fingering in my teens but hadnt even thought about that for years!!!

Now here I was, a gorgeous little slut bent over my desk, her pussy in front of my face, and as my head spun with thoughts, she looked over her shoulder, flicked her hair, and said 'Ive wanted this for months.... Ill do anything you want.....make me into a slut!!!'

This seemed to be the magic words, because I sort of went into a trance...... It was like watching a film as I watched my own hand from a distance, slowly reach out and slide up the inside of her bare thigh.... getting higher and higher.

As my hand slid up, her own hands reached around behind her, grabbing her arse cheeks and pulling them wide apart, obscenely fully exposing her pussy and little pink arsehole!

My fingertips reached the top of her thighs, and nervously I reached out and rubbed her pussylips. Instantly, I felt the heat, and a little juice coated my finger as I ran it down the length and back up towards her clit.

'oh yes..... push your finger in.... deep.... yes.... yes.... yes!!!' she gasped, so I did exactly that.... I straightened my forefinger and pushed it slowly but firmly into her hot tight wet hole until I couldnt get deeper. I then started to slide it in and out, it was tight but so wet that it was easy.

'another' she gasped, so I added my index finger and gave her a good hard double fingerfucking, slowly rotating my wrist as i did so, so that she could feel my knuckles on the inside of her pussy walls, just as I liked to play with myself too!!

After a minute of this she was squirming and gasping for breath.... pussy juice now running down my hand and forearm.

'and another' she gasped...... I pulled my fingers out and folded a third into them, using my thumb to hold down my folded back little finger, and pushed my three fingers back into her hot sloppy little hole. It was tight, but so wet that they slid in and out easily, and pretty soon I thought 'what the hell.... she wants this' so the next time I withdrew, I added my fourth finger and without warning drove deep inside her!!

She gasped out loud and her entire body shuddered as my fingers sunk into her deeply with an obscene squelching sound as I continued to fingerfuck her hard.

'oh fuck yes!!! fuck me!! fuck me!! make me your whore! treat me like a dirty little slut..... make me your slutty little fucktoy!! Yes Yes Yesssss aaaaarrrrr' she screamed as I continued my frigging!!!

I realised that my thumb was now outstretched, and as I was fingering her, it was rubbing up against her innocent tightly clenched little pink arsehole. Without thinking, I leaned forward and started licking her little hole, spreading a mix of spit and pussyjuice around her ring before pushing my tongue inside as far as i could. Her entire body started jerking around on my desk..... pussy juice spraying out over my chin, neck and tits, and there was a distant thought in the back of my mind, that I hoped that the office outside was empty.... god knows what they would have thought of the noises coming from behind my office door!!!

That thought itself turned me on even more, and without thinking, I folded my thumb into the palm of my hand and slowly but firmly I pushed it forward, slowly sinking deeper inside the insanely tight, hot, dripping wet pussy of my daughters slutty friend.... my employee, inside my own office, over my own desk!!!

And then, without warning, her little pussy seemed to suck my entire hand in!! it shot forward an inch and I felt her pussy clamp tightly around my wrist as she screamed out loud and jerked about as I wore her like a glove puppet, pussy juice spraying everywhere!! I placed my other hand on the small of her back to hold her in place, while I returned to tongueing her arse whilst starting a gentle fisting motion. She grabbed the edge of the desk either side of her and also started a gentle rocking motion, each time a little firmer, faster and harder, getting my hand deeper and deeper inside her hungry little pussy whilst talking utter filth to me.

'yes, fist my little cunt, make me come like never before, get your tongue right up inside my asshole, use me, make me your slut, ill do anything you want, the dirtier and kinkier the better, fuck meeeeee!!!!!!!'

'yes.... yes.... YES!!!' she screamed.

I dont know what came over me, but suddenly I decided to form my hand into an actual fist inside of her, so carefully I rearranged my fingers within her soppy squirming hole and started to punch up inside of her!!! Every thrust was met with a squeel of ecstasy and a spray of girlcum into my face and after a couple of thrusts, I made my hand as big as possible and yanked it out!!

It almost didnt get past her tightly clamped pussy lips, but suddenly it popped free with an obscene squelchy noise and a big spray all over my chest and face!!

I sat back, totally amazed at the horniest sight Ive ever seen, not just in real life, but also dirtier than the most pervy porn i'd ever seen... I was covered in pussy juice, A gorgeous 21yr old girl, my employee, my daughters friend, bent over my desk in a slutty outfit, with her shaven bare, slutty, freshly fisted pussy, gaping open right in front of me, and her pussy juice running from it down her inner thigh like a tap while she was telling me to fuck her like a cheap whore...

Now it was her turn to pleasure me, and was I ever gonna make her repay the favour!!

Kebabman1
Kebabman1
18 Followers