Becky & Me

Story Info
Some anal fun with my gorgeous Irish wife... and her boss.
2.5k words
5.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

Totally Fake... Loving Wives And Anal Fueled Debauchery, Depravity, Filth, And Fun

The Stars:

Becky (WWE Superstar The Man Becky Lynch)

And

Me (James/Me)

"Hey guys..." Becky's doing an Instagram Live while I'm eating her gorgeous ass. More on that in a minute. "I just wanted to tell everyone that I'll be at The Comedy Store on Sunset for a meet 'n greet later today. Come on out and say hey."

Becky's super-sexy Irish accent makes my dick tingle as I grind it on the satin sheets on our bed.

Becky's facing the foot of the bed, talking on her phone while I'm behind her at the head of the bed, deep in her ass crack, tongue-fucking the tastiest ass ever. God, I love my wife's ass.

I smack both cheeks nice and hard, which gets a big, happy coo from my Irish lass kicker wife. She approvingly smirks over her shoulder at me as I squeeze away on those firm, very-well-toned, super-supple cheeks. Roughly groping them. Squeezing harder and harder as I shake them both... while I twirl my fast fucking tongue all around her delicious anal cavity.

Becky wiggles her booty on my face, laughing too as I eat that ass deep and dirty. Absolutely gorging myself on every luscious, tasty inch of it.

"Say hi to my hubby, guys." Becky points her phone over her shoulder at me. I just wave. I'm too busy eating her perfect ass to care about anything else. My tongue's twirling and swirling. Fucking in and out. Tap dancing all over her anal membrane as I slap and squeeze and shake those incredible cheeks thrillbilly-silly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. He's the best.. The very, very best. Hahaha." Becky blows me a big, slutty kiss, then gets back to her appearance promotion for later.

"Don't forget, when you get there, make sure you're ready to hug and kiss me. I do love my fans loving on me." Becky's naughty smirk makes me laugh as I start sucking on her ass hole. Lapping at it as I ravenously suck on it. Still roughly kneading those gorgeous booty cheeks.

I give my wife the look, so she abruptly ends her Live chat. She knows what's up.

"Sorry, guys. Gotta go. Hubby needs me. Love ya. MWAH! See ya later today."

Becky waves as she shuts down her chat, tossing her phone on the bed beside her. It's booty fuck time... and she's extra-ready for it. That most-definitely makes two of us. Ha.

I've got Becky's rosebud nice and stretched-out and lubed-up, so entry is pretty easy. She's used to my immense size from all of the ass fucks we do every day anyway. I push against her wildly-winking a us and pop through her anal ring nice and smooth. The inching up that deliciously-tight rectum at a very steady pace. My giant, raging-hard cock throbbing and twitching the whole, happy way.

"FUCK!!! WHAT A FUCKING COCK!!! MY GOD!!!"Becky slaps the bed. Biting her lips and growling into her mouth as I slide even further up her ass. Most of my dick fitting up there. Becky's got the deepest anal cavity I've ever seen. She can take moat of my fourteen-inches of thick veins covered, tattooed dick pipe up her hole and fuck it senseless herself on top of it.

"Fuck ma arse, stud. Fuck it so fucking good! God!!!!!!! Fuck ma arse!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! FUCK IT!!!!!!"

Becky keeps on slapping the bed. Pounding it just like I start doing to her gorgeous booty. In and out. Deep and hard. Thrusting powerfully up her. My cock throbbing so fucking hard inside her ass, her booty shakes involuntarily with delight. Fucking awesome, dude!

I lean down and suck on my long-red-haired goddess wife's neck. She excitedly bites on my cheek, growling and purring at the same time. So turned-on and hot to fuck. Her ass dancing all over my cock. Sucking it in so deep and dick-hungry every single time. She's fucking it masterfully as I pound her booty back. God, I love that! And, so does she!

"YES! YES! YES! YES! FUCK IT, BABY!!!!!! FUCK MA SLUTTY ARSE!!!! FUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! WOO!!! HELL YEAH!" Becky sucks hard on my face and fucks my cock with her ass as I grin and growl away. Letting her do all the work now. I lay on her back, kissing her neck, and grin. So happy and so fucking pleased.

We fuck for another hour. She cums hard... really hard... five times. Soaking our sheets... And me. I keep on drilling her ass after letting her fuck my cock for about ten minutes or so at a time. It's fucking awesome, dude!

The bed shaking like mad. Becky's super-toned booty dominating my wildly-throbbing cock in the hotted and most pleasurable ways possible.

When I cum, I straddle my wife's chest, my cock smacking her perfect, sexually-charged face. She furiously sucks it down her throat and immediately gets my load. Wild and vicious. Tons of gooey cream erupting down Becky's throat. She swallow it all, roaring so slutty as she gluttonously devours my sperm. Sucking em so hard. Swallowing me so hard. Taking what's hers... my cum. All of it. Every fucking drop. Her head shaking wildly as she sucks the chrome off of my dick bumper. Ha. Becky is a cock devourer for fucking sure. She orally dominates my dick. Draining it and continuing to suck it for another ten minutes. Getting not only her second load of sperm, but also... my piss. Drinking all of that warm dick wine down with a huge, happy cock-slut smile.

I collapse on the beside my wife. Totally drained. Becky smacking her cum and piss-glazed lips. Smirking wide and cocky. The Man always. That long, bright-red hair looking so fucking sexy as she swings it around when she rolls over on top of me. Snuggling close. Heatedly nibbling on my neck and purring so sexy. Fuck! This broad is HOT!

My left hand slaps and squeezes Becky's supple cheeks. Harshly kneading them both as I squeeze them both while we snuggle... and laugh. I love my wife's sexy laugh. Everything about her is sexy as all fuck. Every inch of her. Everything about her. She's a walking, talking, lass-kicking, hard-fucking sex bomb... and damn... I fucking love her!

"Steph should be here shortly. I know you can't wait, stud." Becky throws me a naughty smirk. She knows I've got the hots for her boss. She doesn't mind. She even joined in the first time I fucked Stephanie McMahon.

That was one very-memorable double ass fuck for sure. Becky and I fucked Stephanie's ass, and Steph and I fucked Becky's... and, I fucked each of theirs myself. Right there in Stephanie's office at work. I creamed both of those slutty bitches so damn good. They were both dripping wet with my sperm. Faces, tits, and ass. Damn! That was fun.

Becky kisses me. Nice and soft. Her lips so tender and smooth. We're both smiling. So in love and happy. I'm deeply in love, dude. Becky gets me going like nobody else can. It's been Fuck City, USA every day since we first started dating. And, it's soooooo fucking beautiful too. Ha.

Becky shows me some of the private messages and pics she gets on Instagram. Mostly dick pics and dudes begging her to let them fuck her.

"I like this one. Such a sexy cock. Not as sexy as yours, my love. But, still very sexy." Becky winks and smirks at me. It's a ginger cock. Pale and veiny with orange public hair. About nine inches long and thick. Uncut.

"Naughty bitch." I smirk back. We laugh.

"Your naughty bitch, stud. All yours." Becky gives me a huge, deep and dirty kiss. Wrapping her arms around my neck and devouring my mouth with hers. Her tongue force fucking mine. Our spit racing between our mouths. Heatedly and rapidly. I'm grinning so happy. Dude, I'm in love. Smitten with my boss-bitch Irish sex queen.

Later... in The Comedy Store parking lot...

My smile can't get any happier. We're in the back parking lot. Chillin'. Becky's blowing me. That's about it. That's all it takes. Ha.

I've got the windows down. I'm smoking. Smiling and smoking as my red-haired wife bounces her insanely-sexy head in my lap. Slurping away on my shiny gold stars covered meat... dick and balls are all inked-up. She's rubbing the big, BECKY tatt I've got on my crotch. It's BECKY in gold through a bright-red heart. My love for my wife on full display.

Becky's lips grip and glide so smoothly up and down that massive shaft. Her spit lubing their way. Her right hand softly massaging my tattooed balls while her left hand gently tickles the crotch tattoo. I'm laughing. Becky is too. Her mouth and throat stuffed with my hard-lurching dick.

She swings her long red hair around as she bobs and sucks. It doesn't take much more to get me to cum dump down her throat.

A minute later, Becky's cooing blissfully, eating my rich and creamy wad as it shoots down her gullet.

My right hand gripping that beautiful ass through her almost-painted-on black leather pants.

Becky sucks down my load then sucks me dry. Wiggling her as for me as I play with it. Slapping it and squeezing it. Shaking it and kneading it. Dude, I'm grinning so big.

My last drops of sperm shoot down my wife's cum-lusting throat right as Stephanie walks over to our car and smirks. She gets in the back and keeps smirking at me in the rear view. We both laugh.

Becky sits up and blows me, then Steph, a kiss, then applies some more wet and creamy and shiny, cherry-red lipstick to those incredibly sexy lips of hers. It's almost time for her meet 'n greet.

"That guy that sent you the dick pic you like so much is here. I had a nice conversation with him. He's cute." Steph doing her cock tease thing. Smirking big time in the back seat. Her arms folded under her huge, enhanced titties. I just laugh. Becky seems interested though.

"Can't wait ta meet him." Becky's Irish accent matches well with her wicked grin. Both so sexy and horned-up.

I shake my head and smirk again. Steph adds to the cock teasing by cupping her left breast and squeezing it for me so I can see it in the mirror. A sly grin on those beautiful lips with her head turned to the side. She's gonna get sexually-pounded shortly... and she knows it too.

Later...

Becky's appearance is going very-well. The Comedy Store is packed to the rafters with excited fans. The line is out the door to meet her and get a pic and an autograph. She's being so cool to her loyal fans. Taking time with each one to hug them and kiss them and take pictures. They love her and she loves them.

Stephanie and I are talking over by the main door when she pints out the big dick fan that Becky was so anxious to meet. He's next in line to meet her and Beckys eyes ought ul when she notices him so close to her.

I watch her reaction, but it doesn't mast long. Stephanie grabs my arm, and leads me back outside to my car.

As I said earlier, she's gonna get pounded... and we both are looking forward to it. (Big, horny thumbs up to that)

About a half hour later... In my red Caddy...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Fuck my ass, baby. Fill me up with cock. Oh god, yes! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Stephanie's grinning. Rubbing her perfect face on mine. Her long brown hair smelling so damn good as I slowly fuck her butt from behind in the back seat.

My extra-long and thick, gold stars covered thrusts extra-deep up Steph's tight, winking booty hole. So deep. So fucking deep. In and out. Throbbing incessantly as I fuck my crush's ass. Yeah... Steph and I have a thing going. A pretty big one. I've got the hots for her, and she's got the hots for me... and my huge, tattooed dick.

I fuck her butt slow and easy. Deep and steady. Long thrusts. Really-long.

I'm juggling those huge, luscious breasts as they hang down under her, swaying away as I steadily fuck her butt. My cock lurching hard inside her anus, causing Stephanie to scream and shake. She rubs my face with her and right hand. Her left on the side window, bracing herself.

We smile. Rubbing faces and kissing. Heatedly kissing. Fucking deep. Loving each other and the way we're making one another feel. The intensely passionate vibe blazing through us. Craving one another. Fuck! She cums again. Her magnificent body trembling as her shaved-bare pussy squirts all over me.

Steph's huge, enhanced breasts heaving in my hands as her pussy wildly pumps out her milky load. Soaking me, and the cream leather back seat. Pussy jizz everywhere... and I fucking love it!

I just grin. Feeling so fucking fine. Loving my dick shoved deep up my wife's boss' rectum. My own cum racing fast to the finish line. My cock... along with Stephanie's beautiful ass... pounding mightily from sheer, ass banging ecstasy.

Here it cums!

"Fill me, baby. Fill me. Yeahhhhhhhhhh." Steph smiles so wicked. Still rubbing her perfect face on mine. She wants my cum. She craves my cum... She's getting my cum!

My giant, tattooed cock erupts up her tight ass. My hands squeezing her huge titties hard as my dick jolts repeatedly inside her blasting out one fat glob of creamy seen after the other. Flooding that very-well-toned booty with a massive flood of dick goo.

Stephanie screams and smiles. Loving every last drop of it racing up her bowels. Kissing my cheek and purring so happy and slutty. Both of us riding out the beautiful, gooey vibe of ass cumming. It's fucking awesome, dude! Fucking... AWESOME!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That was so fucking good. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thank you, stud. You definitely made my day." Steph kisses me. Several sexy kisses on my face, then one big one on the lips. Her tongue excitedly molesting mine. What a sexy bitch she is.

Steph shows me some pictures she gets from Becky. We laugh. Still rubbing faces and kissing as we check out her happy pics with her favorite fan's big pale dick shoved up her ass in the dressing room.

I guess she took a break from taking pics and hugging fans... to get her ass fucked by one special fan. Ha.

She's got her hand on the wall. She's smiling at her phone. Taking pics as the fan in his 20's pounds her awesome booty from behind. Becky's black leather pants pulled down to her knees as that big pale cock does it's dirty work up my wife's gorgeous Irish ass. Damn... Becky's has the most beautiful ass in the world. Whether I'm fucking it... or some other dick is. Ha.

Steph and I keep on kissing and laughing as the pics from Becky keep on coming in. Ass fuck city for everyone here. Ha. God, I love my wife. She, and her ass, make me so damn happy. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

What the Hell - Dig Your Grave Deeper The bastard is burned as is his little hussy.in Loving Wives
Tricks and No Treats A series of Halloween pranks ends a marriage.in Loving Wives
Fragile Fragility is not always in the eye of the beholder.in Fetish
A Tangled Web Ch. 01 An architect’s wife is seduced by a rival. He gets revenge.in Loving Wives
Strength of the Soul Pt. 01 Bad news comes in threes for cheated husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories