Becky My Hill Country Redhead #2

Story Info
Becky strips naked & David gets ready to have sex with her.
7.1k words
4.67
5.6k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky, My Hill Country Redhead, #2

David and Becky have sex.

Becky, My Hill Country Redhead, rewritten and continued from #1

I walked them to her roommate's car. As if she didn't want to let me go, a romantic touch not lost on me, Becky clutched my hand, and hugged my arm tightly. Making me feel wanted, never had a woman held onto me in such a loving way.

Before cellphones and the internet, the only way I could contact her and communicate with her was by landline phone. She seemed interested in seeing me again but didn't know when they'd be returning to Waco. We exchanged phone numbers. I promised to call her.

Then, I took her in my arms. I wrapped my left arm around her slender waist and my right arm around her shoulders. As if I was about to dance with her again, as if she belonged there, she felt so good in my arms. I pulled her closer. Then, I gave her a passionate, goodnight kiss. I gave her a kiss that I knew I'd never forget. I gave her a kiss that I hoped she'd always remember.

I parted her red, full lips with my tongue and French kissed her while cupping her shapely backside through her jeans. Usually more of a breast man than an ass man, but I loved Becky's shapely ass. She had a beautiful ass, so round and firm. Then, daring myself to do so, I did something that I wanted to do on the dance floor but didn't do. I reached my hand up between us and felt her breast through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other.

After I kissed her, felt her ass, and now felt her breasts, she seemed as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Immediately her nipples responded by erecting again. As soon as her nipples erected, while her roommate was already seated in the driver's seat and impatiently waiting for Becky to get in the car, I fingered her erect nipples. I pinched them. I pulled them. I turned them. I twisted them through her blouse and bra.

Not swatting my hand away, she allowed me to feel, cup, and squeeze her shapely ass with my right hand while feeling her breast and fingering her erect nipples with my left hand. As if we were already lovers, she allowed me to continue feeling her through her clothes while making out with her. I loved kissing her and had a difficult time letting her leave.

I wanted to slowly undress her. I wanted to strip her down to her panties and bra before stripping her naked. I wanted to touch and feel her naked body everywhere. I wanted to have sex with her. I wanted to make her my woman.

Again, daring myself to do so, showing her that I wanted to have sex with her, I reached my horny hand down lower and in between us. I cupped her pussy in my hand through her jeans. Then, not stopping there, as if she was naked below the waist, I slowly and firmly slid a stiff finger along her jeans and panty clad pussy slit. I couldn't believe that I cupped her cunt through her tight jeans as if I was trying to masturbate her through her jeans. When she didn't slap my face and/or push me away, I continued rubbing her through her jeans.

It was obvious to me when seeing the longing look in her eyes, that she didn't want to go home so early. If she wanted to go anywhere, she wanted to go home with me. Becky wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. I've kissed a lot of women while feeling them through their clothes, but Becky was a woman who needed to get laid. She was willingly responsive to me kissing her while touching and feeling her through her clothes.

F F F

A few days later I called her. Nervous about calling her, I hoped she remembered me. I hoped she hadn't changed her mind about me. I hope she didn't reject me. Yet, filling me with encouraged, sexual anticipation, she seemed excited that I had called. As if we were old friends who were once lovers, easing into what would be a loving romance, we talked for hours on the phone.

We laughed. We joked. Eager to talk to her, I continued to call her every night. I asked her everything that I needed to know about her, and she asked me everything that she needed to know about me. She told me that she wanted to see me again, and I told her that I couldn't wait to see her again, too.

If I wasn't sexually excited before when saying goodnight to her, I was sexually excited about seeing her again. If she wasn't sexually aroused before when making out with me and allowing me to feel her through her clothes, she was sexually aroused now. Clearly, by our in-depth telephone calls, she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

We agreed to meet up again that Saturday. She gave me directions to her house which was in Clifton, a little town about 30 miles northwest of Waco. I was already somewhat familiar with the area because I had relatives living there.

Driving through the hilly country on such a nice, warm, and sunny, summer's day, my mind raced with the sexually excited thoughts of having sex with Becky. Since that first day that I met at the Melody Ranch and danced with her, I couldn't get that cute, little redhead out of my mind. After kissing her so passionately, while feeling her through her clothes, I wondered what would happen when seeing her again. If she allowed me to go as far so soon, I wondered if she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Filled with sexual anticipation when thinking about seeing Becky again, I remembered close dancing with her. I remembered feeling and squeezing her ass through her jeans and copping cheap feels of the sides of her breasts while slow dancing with her. Then, when she was leaving and we were standing in the parking lot, I remembered feeling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra while kissing her while leaning against her roommate's car. I remembered cupping her pussy in the palm of my horny hand while sliding a slow and firm finger along her pussy slit through her jeans.

I masturbated over slowly undressing her while making out with her. I imagined feeling her through her bra and panties. I imagined reaching around her to unhook her brassiere. I imagined slowly removing her bra before slowly removing her panties. I imagined seeing Becky without her clothes. I masturbated over imagining having sex with her.

I imagined moving between her shapely legs to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue. Then, I imagined mounting her and making sweet, passionate love to her. Finally, I imagined fucking her faster and harder. I imagined giving her a second sexual orgasm, this time with my cock.

F F F

I remembered our long and wonderful telephone conversations. I remembered us constantly laughing, teasing, and joking with one another. She got my sense of humor, and I got her sense of humor, too. I remembered us dancing together, especially when slow dancing with her while I whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

Dancing nearly every dance, she continued dancing with me. While holding one another close, she allowed me to rest my hand on her ass while she rested her hand on my ass. Then, something that no woman has ever done, when sitting at the table, she continued holding my hand while gazing up at me. She made me feel wanted. Long before saying the L word, she made me feel loved.

With her not having to say anything, her beautiful, green eyes confessed her sexual attraction to me. Her eyes confessed that she wanted more than me kissing her and feeling her through her clothes. In the way that she stared up at me, she told me with her gaze that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. I imagined that her pussy was just as wet for me, as my cock was hard for her. It was then that I wanted to make her my woman by having sex with her.

Then, while sitting at the table with her, she continually looked in my eyes while laughing at all of my stupid jokes. With her holding my hand and fidgeting with my fingers as if playing with the head of my cock, she gave me all the signals that she not only wanted sex but also that she wanted me. I couldn't wait to see her again. I couldn't wait to make her my woman.

While driving to her house, I thought of all of the things that I wanted to do to her and with her again. I couldn't wait to make out with her while taking my time and slowly undressing her before stripping her naked. I couldn't wait to see, finger, and lick her red pussy. I couldn't wait to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue.

I couldn't wait to make slow, sweet love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her fast and hard enough to give her a second, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. I couldn't wait for her to suck my cock while stroking my prick. As much as I needed to fuck her, I needed her to blow me. I needed to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow my cum while she stared up at me with the bright, green eyes.

F F F

Becky, My Hill Country Redhead, #2

Seemingly taking forever for Saturday to arrive, finally, it was Saturday morning. Even though I knew how to drive to Clifton, not wanting to miss a turn and delay my arrival, I followed Becky's simple directions. A quick 35-minute drive to her duplex, I pulled up to her house on the outskirts of town by about 10:00 am.

An older house built in the 1930's, it was converted to a duplex in the 70's. What would have been a decent sized house was now two, small units. Becky shared a small two-bedroom unit with her roommate, Shirley.

On the poorer side of town, still the crime rate in Clifton wasn't as bad as Waco. Each tenant had their own front and rear entrance, and their own carport on opposite sides of the house but with no garage. Becky told me that her front door was on the side facing her carport instead on the street.

I parked my truck on the street, locked my doors, a habit that I had after my CB radio was stolen from my truck. I crossed the street, and walked along her driveway while looking up at the house to see if I could see her in her window. I stared up at her windows. I wondered if she was watching me. I wondered if she was anticipating my arrival as much as I couldn't wait to see her again.

I continued walking beside the carport to her front door. With my mind filled with her red hair, her pretty face, and her shapely body, I wondered if my memory of her was correct. Maybe I had imagined her prettier than she was. Maybe I had imagined her shapelier and sexier than she was. Filling myself with doubt and foreboding, maybe, I read her wrong and imagined her wanting me as much as I wanted her.

Trying to see her pretty face in my mind's eye, when seeing her in broad daylight, I wondered if she'd look like how I remembered. Will she be as excited seeing me again as she sounded on the phone? A bit awkward with her roommate living with her, I wondered if her roommate would be there, too? Hopefully, she doesn't work from home and has gone to work. How embarrassing would that be if Shirley saw or heard us having sex?

I kept my fingers crossed and my hopes high, here goes. Wearing my usual weekend blue jeans, roughed out cowboy boots, a short sleeved western shirt, and my ubiquitous cowboy hat, I knocked on her front door. Waiting the longest minute, I couldn't wait for her to open her door. I couldn't wait to see her again.

I stood on her stoop while impatiently waiting for her to answer her door, I wondered if I should knock again. Maybe, she wasn't watching for me. Maybe, she didn't know that I had pulled up in my truck and parked across the street. Maybe, she was at the other end of the house and didn't hear me knock. Maybe she's on the phone or in the bathroom.

Filled with as much sexual excitement as I was filled with dread and foreboding, I thought of what I should do when seeing her again. Should I take her in my arms and hug her? Should I kiss her on the cheek or on the lips? Should I part her lips and French kiss her? Should I continue where I left off and feel her breasts and her ass while kissing her? Depending on how she greeted me, I didn't know what to do and wouldn't know what I'd do until she opened her door.

Actually, with her front door already opened but with the screen door closed, I could see inside of her duplex. I saw the kitchen and a hall leading from the kitchen. While peering through the screen door, I saw a figure quickly padding across the wooden floor towards the door. It was Becky.

I could tell that it was her by her beautiful, red hair. Now that I saw her again, definitely, she was as beautiful as I remembered her to be. As soon as I saw her, she quickened my pulse, and my heart skipped a beat. Never have I been as nervous seeing a woman. Never have I wanted to be with someone as much as I wanted to be with her. I only hoped that she felt the same way about me.

F F F

She was also dressed casually. Wearing cutoff jean shorts that showed the shape of her sexy hips and legs, she wore a snug fitting V neck, button down T-shirt that showed the shape and the size of her large breasts. She was barefoot.

Not only was she beautiful but also, she had a great body. She looked as sexy in her cutoff jeans as she looked that night when dancing with me. I'd be proud to have her as my steady girlfriend. I'd be proud to show her off to my friends and introduce her as my special woman.

When she answered her door, making me feel welcome and special, her face lit up like a Christmas tree when seeing me again. My first time seeing her up close in the daytime, she looked exactly how I remembered her looking. Looking as if she was fit and was doing some form of exercise, I immediately noticed her sturdy and shapely legs. Her legs, her arms, her face, and her neck were dotted with freckles.

I stared at her well-formed legs. I loved redheads with freckles. I stared at her freckles. Then, when she turned to the side to open her screen door, I observed the shapeliest and the tightest ass that I've ever seen. With her cutoff jeans exposing most of her thighs, she knew how to wear a pair of cutoff jeans. Already, she started to give me an erection.

With this the next step in our relationship, I couldn't believe that I had already kissed this beautiful woman. I couldn't believe that we had already made out. I couldn't believe that she allowed me to touch and feel her ass, and her breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her clothes.

I couldn't believe that she allowed me to cup her jean clad pussy in my hand while sliding a long, stiff finger along her jean and panty clad pussy slit. I couldn't believe that she, seemingly, wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Now, ready for some hot action, here I am at her duplex. Jumping way ahead of myself, I wondered what other memories she'd give me to sustain myself when not holding her in my arms.

F F F

She pushed open her screen door.

"Come in. Come in," she said while lighting me up with her big, beautiful smile.

Clearly, she was as happy to see me as I was happy to see her. She stared at me with her gorgeous, green eyes. Unable to stop myself from doing so, taking her all in with a long stare, lost within her jewel like eyes, I stared into her beautiful eyes.

I had never met a woman with green eyes before. I loved the color of her beautiful eyes. Where most redheads have brown eyes, fewer have blue eyes, but the rarest oddity of all, she had green eyes. Her eyes went well with the color of her beautiful, red hair.

Indeed, softening my heart while hardening my cock, now that I see her in the daylight instead of in a darkened dance hall, she was even more beautiful than I had remembered. Even with her 5' 7" tall when wearing heels, I wished she was taller. I wished she was as tall as her roommate, Shirley. When she wore heels, she was 6' 1" tall. Yet, Becky was prettier than Shirley, and had a better body than her roommate. Whatever it was, there was just something about a red haired, freckled, green-eyed woman that set my libido on fire.

Before I even took a step inside of her duplex, showing me that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her, she flung her arms around my neck. Taking my decision away from me if I should kiss her on the cheek or on the lips, she kissed me on the lips. In the way that I had dreamt about kissing her and masturbated over kissing her while feeling her through her clothes, she kissed me.

As if she was already my girlfriend, my lover, or my wife, she took romantic liberties with me in the way that I couldn't wait to take romantic liberties with her. More than just a friendly kiss, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. I returned her French kiss with my long, wet kiss.

I loved kissing her. She was a wonderful kisser. Lost in her kisses, I loved holding her in my arms. Since her door was two steps higher up from her front door, and with me taking a step forward, she easily reached her arms around my neck.

F F F

"Come in! Come in," she said again inviting me inside of her rental unit.

Then, as if she was nervous as much as she was sexually aroused, she excitedly rambled. She asked me question after question without allowing me to answer any of her questions. Again and again, she asked me another question before I could answer her previous question.

"How was your trip? Was it long? Did you have any trouble finding my place? Do you want something to drink? Are you hungry? Have you had anything to eat? Would you like something to eat," she asked? "What do you normally like to eat?"

She took a brief pause before asking more questions. She laughed at her nervousness.

"Sorry," she said. "I'm nervous. I'm so glad you could make it. I'm so glad you're here," she said, giving me her wonderful smile again.

Then, she started again with her questions.

"Do you want to sit down? Oh, that's right, you've been driving," she said with a little laugh. "Are you tired? You must be tired," she said again with a nervous, little laugh. "What do you want to do today?"

I laughed.

"Slow down, slow down, Becky! I'm here. I'm really here," I smiled and took her hands in my hands and squeezed them to reassure her. "Your directions were great. The only thing that made the trip seem longer was my anticipation of seeing you again," I said. "I couldn't wait to see you and now that you kissed me, I feel so much better. I feel relieved that this may be the start of a beautiful relationship," I said, giving her a big smile.

F F F

As soon as I stepped inside of her kitchen, a gesture of respect, I removed my cowboy hat. As soon as I did, she took my hand in her hand and led me into her house. She quickly gave me the ten-cent tour.

We walked straight in her duplex. The duplex was small, but plenty big enough for two people. We passed by the room where she and Shirley ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everything looked so neat.

"We eat all of our meals here," she said.

When we turned, we faced the black and white, tiled floor kitchen. It was a small, old, and outdated kitchen, more of a kitchenette but it had everything she needed. It had a gas stove with an oven, a refrigerator, a toaster, a coffee maker, and a deep sink with kitchen cabinets on every wall.

"That's the kitchen," she said smiling while raising her hand as if she was a Price is Right model. "We have a washing machine and a dryer but it's in the scary basement that's filled with big, black spiders. I hate spiders. I hate bugs," she said cringing.

Immediately to the right was her roommate's bedroom with an ensuite bathroom containing the only bathroom. The bathroom appeared to have been added when the house was divided into two, rental units. The problem with that setup was, whoever needed to use the bathroom needed to walk through Shirley's bedroom. I imagined some embarrassing moments with a guest suddenly needing to use the bathroom and catching Shirley in bed or dressing or undressing.

12