Becky Needs a Ride Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky takes a vacation and goes on the road with Joe.
3k words
4.57
4.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexscribe
sexscribe
27 Followers

During the previous three months, I had taken time off in Centerville several times. I was on my way through there now with barely time to stop and take a leak.

That was okay as you will soon see. I called Becky telling her I was about forty-five minutes away.

When I wheeled into a pull-through parking spot I jumped down and took my relief behind the fuel tank. Walking back toward the front of the truck a small white Nissan four door coupe pulled up. Becky got out of the passenger side and rushed into my arms.

A chubby brunette got out of the driver's side and opened the trunk.

"Joe, this is my friend Anette," Becky said reaching into the trunk and pulling out a duffle bag.

My pleasure," I said, tipping my ball cap, as Annette took a smaller duffle out.

"Take good care of her Joe," Annette said closing the lid.

"Ha, I won't be the one that needs looking after Annie," Becky told her. "See you in two weeks."

"I'm sure," Annette said as she ducked back into the car and drove off.

"Joe, I haven't slept a wink since we planned my going on the road with you for my vacation."

"Let's get your stuff on board and get rolling, I have a tight schedule to keep."

Tossing her bags into the truck Becky followed them up the steps and into the seat that would be hers for the next 14 days.

I had already been driving for eight hours, but I fudged the logbook to show I was just coming off an eight-hour break at Centerville. I had ten hours left to get the load of cargo delivered on time. It was going to take some serious trucking, but I had done it before, nothing new here.

I pulled out of the truck stop, took the on ramp running the up through the gears to road speed and set the cruise.

Reminiscent of our first ride together, Becky turned in her seat pulled her shirt open and bra up letting her breasts fall free, "Here's your down payment lover."

"Ha, put those away," I told her, "We won't have time for that for a while"

Becky let a fake frown of disappointment screw up her face as she put the thirty-eights back in their holsters and concealed them with her shirt.

"There's extra hangers in the closet and I cleared one of the drawers for stuff you want to keep handy while we are on the road,' nodding over my shoulder.

"Later," she said, "All I want to down for a while is watch you drive and the scenery."

I asked her if she was hungry. Not yet came the reply, "I'm sure I'll have to pee by the time we get to the pullout."

As the miles fell behind us Becky told me how much she needed a vacation. She liked her job a lot, but it was time for a break. She had a good team and the business could survive without her for a few days. She also had her cell phone to handle any emergency that might come up.

A few hours later I signaled an exit, geared down and slid into a pullout on the opposite side of the interstate from the one we stopped at on our first ride together. I got out, stretched, walking down the side of the truck looking at the load seal, tires, air and electrical connections.

When Becky finished her business and was back in the truck, I took her place for mine. Stopped for less than five minutes we were back on the big road making good time.

I asked if she had brought anything to occupy her time during all of the hours she'd be riding. Becky didn't answer, instead she reached into the smaller bag and pulled out a skein of yarn and a crochet needle.

"I have a couple of nieces I want to make some things for. I think I'll finally have time when we're not busy back there, nodding toward the sleeper."

I told her that was a stone-cold fact. It would be miles and miles of boredom interrupted by moments of pleasure.

We were about two hours away from the receiver when Becky went back, maid us some sandwiches and her a drink. Me, I poured the last cup of coffee from the thermos I keep on the floor next to the shifting lever.

They were ready for us when we rolled up to the gate. The Security Guard checked my shipping papers, went to the back of the trailer, coming back with the now broken seal in his hand. He signed off that it was intact when I arrived and directed me to a numbered dock on the south side of the warehouse.

I pulled around, lined up to back between two other trailers and set the brakes.

Becky followed me to the back of the trailer. I showed her how the cargo lock worked, swung the doors open and latched them to the side of the trailer.

You don't have much room to back this big trailer in there Becky observed. Never do, I told her as we climbed back aboard.

She leaned forward trying to see in the passenger side mirror.

"Becky, I need you to sit back in the seat and let me use that mirror."

Putting the transmission in reverse I slipped the clutch slowly backing the trailer into the narrow space. Sometimes I surprise myself. Rarely do I get it the first try without at least one minor adjustment pull up. This was one of those times. As the trailer nudged against the loading dock bumper Becky said damn, you're good.

Just lucky, I said as we dropped back to the ground. I pulled the air hoses and electric cord securing them to the back of the cab. I showed her how the landing gear worked. When they were run down firm to the ground I reached under and pulled the 5th wheel lock lever unlocking the truck from the trailer.

Easing forward the 5th wheel tilted and the trailer settled its weight on the ground. Free of its tonnage the trucks air ride releveled itself.

We checked out through the gate where the guard assured me, they would call when the trailer was reloaded with out-bound freight. A process that would take at least ten hours. I deliver to and ship from this warehouse a lot. I bring in parts and haul out assembled products.

Turning left I drove down the road to the Walmart. I came to a stop as far from the store as I could park and set the brakes. This where we would live for the next several hours.

I pulled the front privacy curtain around the driver's window on its track to the center of the windshield. It hung between the dash and steering wheel. I showed Becky how to pull her side around to the middle where she stuck the Velcro pieces together.

Making sure the doors were locked, I hooked my seatbelt through the door handle and buckled it in place. Catching my, probably unnecessary at this location security precaution, Becky did the same. Old habits I thought to myself.

"Damn," I said bouncing off the walls from all of the caffeine, "I'm tired but still to wired to sleep yet. It's been an eighteen-hour run."

"Joe, get your ass back in the bunk, I'll help you with that."

Not one to argue I stripped down to just my underwear stretching out on the mattress. Those too, Becky told me, pulling her shirt off over her head, next came the bra falling to the floor next to the shirt.

When I was completely naked Becky took some baby wipes from a package, I kept handy on the dresser. Sitting next to me Becky took hold of my manhood. As she gently washed it with the wipes it increased in size. When she was satisfied it was clean enough, she dropped the towelettes in the trash and ran her tongue from the base up over, around the head and back down.

Her hand stood it up from my stomach as she looked up at me, eyes gleaming. With a smile she slowly eased her mouth down my shaft. With tongue swirling the underside she came up and then back down a little farther this time. Before long Becky was taking my full length with each plunge.

Her momentum increasing, my mind wandered back to the first time Becky had me in this position. It was the same warm, wet mouth, but it felt different this time. More sensual maybe, I couldn't quite grasp the added sensation I was enjoying.

She's good and I was getting close. With her hand stroking it, giving her mouth a break, Becky in a sultry voice said, "Joe, you know what to do."

Indeed, I did. When she put her mouth back to work bobbing the full length in and out. I had no desire to hold back. My body tensed, telling her I was about to cum.

Waves of body trembling pleasure radiated out from my groin as my seed rushed up my shaft exploding in Becky's mouth.

Stream after stream filled her face as she gulped to swallow it all.

Finally, Becky let my spent and deflating cock fall from her mouth. Wiping off her lips with a baby wipe, "Geez Joe, I swear you haven't cum since the last time at my place."

"I haven't," I told her, "I have been so busy I haven't had time. Besides, I was saving it for you."

With a grin Becky stood up, took off her pants, climbed over me and laid beside me. An arm across my chest Becky whispered, "Sweet dreams Joe."

I'm sure it was only seconds later I was unconscious. I awoke to the sound of my cell phone ringing. Sitting up it went to voice mail before I could reach for it.

Becky was no longer behind me, instead she was in her seat, still only wearing her panties, hands busy with yellow variegated yarn and a needle. Holding up a completed section about six inches square she said, I've been busy."

I asked her if she had gotten any sleep. About half as much as you did came the reply.

I picked up my phone, checking the time. I had been out a solid eight hours. Calling up voice mail I heard the shipper's message. My load would be ready in two hours. I called them back telling them I'd be there.

Then I told Becky we had time to get some real food before we had to be back at the warehouse. Before that I had a more pressing matter to take care of. Picking up an empty gallon water jug and turning away from Becky I drained my relief, filling it at least a fourth the way.

"I wish I could do that," Becky quipped, "I'm about to burst."

You can, I said telling her how. I kept my back to her, allowing what limited privacy, the sleeper had to offer. When done, she said it was a bit awkward but she thought she could get used to it.

After getting dressed, we opened the curtains, took our seats and eased out of the parking lot. Since we were bobtail, we had a lot more dining options. It's a lot easier to get in and out of places when you don't have a trailer. I drove further down the road until we reached the Cracker Barrel.

When we finished our breakfasts including having my thermos refilled with strong black coffee, Becky shopped the gift shop. She had decided to collect a few refrigerator magnets as souvenirs over the next couple of weeks to commemorate her time in the truck.

Back at the shipper I back under my trailer locking the trucks fifth wheel around the trailers King Pin. Becky did her best running the landing gear up with an extra pair of my work gloves, while I hooked up the airlines and light cord. I'll have to get her a pair of her own I thought.

I moved the trailer away from the dock slowly and pulled up to the gate. The security guard came out with my paperwork and a seal. I got my first look at the cargo as we closed the trailer doors. Two rows of shrink-wrapped pallets stacked floor to ceiling front to back. I put my cargo lock on the closed doors, the guard affixed the seal. We both double checked the number and signed off on the forms. Taking the lading bills from the guard, I pulled out of the yard and headed for the interstate.

I told Becky the receiver was twenty hours away.

"Damn, I'm horny as I've ever been," She said feigning some disappointment, "When do I get to get laid."

I laughed telling her we had 32 hours to get there. I could see the math wheels spinning behind her eyes until she had it figured out.

Reaching into her bag Becky removed her crocheting and continued to stitch her project. Mile after mile her square kept getting bigger. Eventually her head began to nod.

"Becky, you only got half the sleep I did," I said, "Go back and take a nap."

"Good idea," She responded, "I think I will."

Stowing her yarn, Becky stepped into the sleeper, stripped down to her panties and slipped under the covers.

A few miles farther down the road I heard muffled ahhs and ohhs coming from behind me. Risking a glance over my shoulder, I saw rapid movement under the blankets. Abruptly it stopped with a murmured aaahhhhhh.

I poured another coffee, continuing to put the miles behind us. The farther I went the more I thought about Becky and what our future would be like. I had become quite attracted to her. She had her own job. Becky seemed to understand mine. By the end of her two weeks, she most certainly would. I dare not call it love yet. But there it was.

I'm pretty sure she feeling the same way. We just hadn't discussed it or what it would take to make it work.

I pulled of the interstate to empty my coffee laden bladder. When I got back in the truck, I looked into the sleeper checking on Becky. She lay on her side facing me with the covers part way down to her waist, one of her pacifier tipped melons clearly exposed.

As I stood there staring Becky slowly opened her eyes whispering, "Come fuck me, Joe."

This wasn't how I had planned our first time in the truck, but Becky reached for her breast and started playing with her nipple. Tweaking it between thumb and finger it was soon hard and begging to be nursed on.

Off came my shirt, off came my pants and underwear. I was left standing there with a raging boner looking for a place to sheath it. Becky threw the covers down, peeled off a pair of white panties adorned with red hearts and spread her legs wide, her hairy blonde bush on display.

I got between her legs and aimed my burgeoning erection at the center of her swollen labia and pressed into her already wet tunnel.

"Ohhhhh, Joe I have been wanting this since I climbed in this truck yesterday," Becky moaned, "It feels so good."

As good as your hand earlier," I teased, hovering over her with about half of my manhood in her.

That remark got me a playful slap on the chest.

"I tried to keep it quiet," She blushed as I leaned down mouthing her nipples. Putting her hands on the sides of my head Becky guided my tongues slobbering attention where she wanted it most.

A few moments later Becky grunted in my ear, "All the way in Joe, I need it."

With that she wrapped her legs around my pressing her pelvis into mine. I started trusting slowly at first. Becky's movement matched mine as we coupled faster and faster. The quicker we fucked the wetter and louder she got.

Becky's shuddering orgasm consumed her and I rode the waves of it plunging deeply with each stroke. Not done I continued pumping myself into her edging her toward a second climax and my own.

"Joe, don't stop lover I am going to cum again."

There was no way I could stop, I was about to cum and there was nothing either one of us could do about it. Shoving in deep and holding it there I unleashed a torrent of seed against her womb. Becky's arms and legs tightened around me, her sex convulsed around my shaft. Loudly proclaiming she was cumming Becky's orgasm wracked her entire body with pleasure.

Moments later spent and gasping for breath I rolled off Becky and lay beside her.

"That was worth waiting for Joe,' Becky inhaled.

I told her I had planned to make her wait longer, except that her laying there with her tits hanging out ended that. That was the plan she confessed sitting up and wiping her crotch clean with a couple of my baby wipes.

"I need my panties Joe,"

Reaching under my ass I pulled her delicate attire free. Becky reached for them as I held them to my face inhaling deeply. I was enjoying the pleasant aroma of Becky's nether region when she snatched them from me. Quit perving on my underwear, she said as she shook them out and slid them up and over her legs.

It didn't take long for us to get dressed and back on the road, me sipping coffee and Becky stitching loops in her yarn. The hours and miles flew by as we kidded, cajoled and laughed our way down the interstate.

"I thought I'd never get laid for a while Joe."

"Hehe, maybe you'll get lucky again sooner than you think," I teased.

She wanted to know what I had in mind. You'll have to wait and see was my reply.

About ah hour later, I signaled our exit, geared down and took the off ramp to a truck stop I favored. I pulled onto the fuel Island. I had Becky get a change of clothes and shower needs in a small bag and wait for me inside. When I got parked I grabbed mine and headed inside.

sexscribe
sexscribe
27 Followers