Becky was Really Not Becky

Story Info
The first man in my life was Becky.
910 words
4.17
11.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello,

This is Jeff. I write stories with my wife Robin. This story, however, is mine alone from a time before I met Robin. Of course no real names will be used.

Georgia - 1969.

In 1969 I was three years out of college and had moved to Georgia from St. Louis for grad school. I graduated a year later and stayed on in what I thought was a great singles town. Out bar hopping one night I met Becky. It was at least lust at first sight but lust substituted for love a lot in my life back then.

I was with friends in a popular singles bar and saw Becky from across the crowded smoky room. I managed to work my way near enough to start a conversation. When she got off the bar stool I saw she was a small women. Oh, don't get me wrong, she had all the right equipment but at 5 feet was shorter than I expected. I remember having to bend over to hear her and every time I did what I most noticed were her ample breasts and serious exposed cleavage

She was very confident and outspoken. I liked that. Becky had short blond hair and green eyes. She had a knockout smile as well. As I stood there I also noticed that her breasts were very high on her chest, something I had seen in other women but not often. My eyes kept wandering back to those fascinating tits.

Oh, did I mention that Becky was very blunt. What was on her mind soon found its way to her mouth. At one point she put her hands one on each side of my face looked at me and said: "Look, you're cute but you are not very good at this are you? Yes, they are beautiful, they are in fact magnificent, but it you don't stop staring at them you will ruin your chances of ever seeing them up close and personal."

I was surprised. I loved her mouth. I actually said: "Yes Ma'am."

She smiled and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. As the evening wore on I became aware that something was off. There was something about her. As the bar gave us all a last call she asked if I had a car. When I said yes she looked at me and said: "We have a winner!, Take me home lucky boy." As we drove we talked without all the noise of the bar. Becky was from Kansas and an junior undergrad at UGA. We made our way to her off campus apartment.

I walked her to the door and she smiled laughed and invited me in for "coffee." As we entered the room she turned and kissed me, great kisser.

She was sitting in my lap on the couch and my hands of course went under her sweater and under her bra. She stopped me and said: "Let's first make sure you want to do that." With that she took my hand and put it up her skirt.

I was surprised but not shocked that Becky had a cock and from the feel of it a rather large cock. She looked at me and the surprised look on my face. She smiled and said that she appreciated the feel but there was a hole down there I could use if I wanted to.

I did not say a word. Becky took the initiative and got off my lap, knelt in front of me and unzipped my pants. Before I could say anything she was sucking me. Damn, she was good.

After a while she stood and stripped and yes they were magnificent. I reached up and they were soft but very very firm. When I lightly pinched her rock hard tiny nipples she moaned: "Oh yes, pinch them harder, much harder." I did.

She had a kind of a thong on that hid her cock. Even with the thong I could see she had a hard on, a substantial hard on.

Becky said: "Well, you haven't run away so we should go in the bedroom." We both stripped and laying on the bed kissing and while she was stroking my cock she asked me: "Do you want to fuck me with this beautiful cock? I have a rubber."

She was a beautiful guy. With her face in my hands I answered her by saying: "If its ok with you I would rather suck you." She was on her back and before she could answer I pulled the thong away revealing a perfectly shaped completely hairless 7 inch uncut cock and small smooth balls. Becky put her hand on mind and said: "If you don't mind I think we should suck each other."

I took her cock in my hand again and as I pulled the tight foreskin back she shifted position and she was on top of me with my cock in her mouth.

I looked up and I could see the round shape of her sweet hairless ass. As I mouthed the head of her cock I used my hands to spread those pink ass cheeks revealing the rosebud ass hole she had offered me.

Before the night was over Becky sat in my lap with one leg on each side of me and while I played with those beautiful tits she lowered herself onto me and I was fucking that sweet ass.