Becky's Anal Training

Story Info
Becky learns the consequences of refusing anal.
2.8k words
4.41
17.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author: Martin L. Fletcher

Title: Becky's Anal Training

Summary: Becky learns the consequences of refusing anal.

Keywords: M/F, anal, bdsm, cons, oral

ONE

After MaryAnn and Becky moved in, MaryAnn and I continued training Becky for her life of slavery. She learned to wait every morning outside the bedroom MaryAnn and I shared until our alarm went off, then bring us hot towels and present her ass for her morning discipline. She was also required to suck me off and eat MaryAnn's pussy before leaving to prepare our breakfast.

Before leaving for work, she would switch her 'house' collar with a more discreet 'public' collar, which she wore outside the house as a constant reminder of her status as our full-time slave.

In the evenings she was required to busy herself with cooking, cleaning, and laundry, unless either MaryAnn or I--or both of us together--wanted to use her for sex.

Although her training was progressing, she was still was adjusting to the idea that her body no longer belonged to her, and that she was to surrender her mouth, ass, and pussy for use at any time without hesitation.

TWO

MaryAnn and I were lounging in the living room when Becky walked in, wearing, as she had been instructed, her slave collar, thong panties, and nothing else. She walked across the room, stopped in front of me, and slowly sank to her knees.

"Master," she said nervously, "Your slave begs your permission to speak."

I set down the iPad I had been reading. "Go ahead," I told her.

She swallowed and spoke in a trembling voice. "Master...I don't like...taking it in my bottom."

I smiled inwardly at Becky's endearing reluctance to use explicitly sexual language--despite the fact that she had agreed to consensual slavery and was at this moment kneeling in front of me wearing nothing but a slave collar and a thong. Despite the incongruity, her lingering prudishness did provide limitless opportunities for erotic entertainment; I liked making her beg for different sex acts using the rawest language possible.

I looked down at her, admiring her blond curls and pretty blue eyes--along with her exposed tits, pert nipples, and the pink slave collar fastened tightly around her slender neck.

"Really," I replied. "And why is that?"

"It makes me feel...dirty," she said. "And I...I don't want to be the kind of girl who...does that."

I suspected that her resistance to doing anal was not just due to the pain of having her tender asshole stretched, or the humiliation at being taken in such a degrading way, but also to the shame of having a screaming orgasm every time I violated her ass with my cock.

MaryAnn was clearly listening to our exchange from where she was curled on the other couch, pretending to read a book. She smirked, probably also amused by her sister's choice of words, and was anticipating my reaction.

"I see," I told Becky.

I leaned forward and stared into her blue eyes. "Let me explain a few things."

THREE

"What you 'like' or 'don't like' doesn't matter," I said harshly. "You're a slave. You're property. My property. You belong to me, body, mind, and soul, and you're mine to use whenever and however I wish."

Becky stared at me wide-eyed and swallowed nervously.

"Also, you became 'that kind of girl' when you chose to become a slave. Whether or not you want to be, 'that kind of girl' is now precisely what you are and what you'll remain."

"It seems to me," I continued, leaning back, "that you still have a lot to learn about your new life. To that end, I want you to be here every evening for the next five days at seven o'clock sharp, naked and on all fours, with your ass lubed, begging me for my cock in your ass."

"Master! No!" Becky squeaked.

"Ten days," I replied.

"But, I, I..."

"Twenty days."

"Please, Master, I..."

"Thirty days."

Becky finally fell silent, looking at me with her eyes moist and her bottom lip quivering.

"Congratulations, slave." I told her. "You just talked yourself into being fucked in that pretty little ass of yours every night for the next month. Unless you want even more, the next words out of your mouth had better be thanking me for helping you learn to be a better slave."

Becky stared at me.

"Well?" I said.

"Thank you, Master," she said in a small voice, "for helping me learn to be a better slave."

"Good," I replied. "Now, I want you to go and write an 'A'--'A' for Anal--on each day of your calendar for the next thirty days, as a reminder. Then go and write me a five-hundred-word essay on what just happened here--and what you learned from it."

Becky slowly rose to a standing position and, sniffling, walked toward the kitchen where 'Slave Becky's Calendar' was hanging on the refrigerator.

FOUR

After Becky had left the room, MaryAnn burst out laughing. When she calmed down, she unlimbered herself from her couch and walked over to sit beside me, still chuckling. She leaned against my shoulder and looked up at me, her eyes twinkling.

"You are such a bastard." She leaned in and kissed me on the ear.

"I know," I smiled back at her. "And I know you love it."

"I can't wait for tomorrow," MaryAnn giggled. "I so want to see little Miss Priss down on her knees, begging to be ass-fucked. And every night for thirty days!"

"I'm pretty excited myself."

MaryAnn grinned and let her hand slide down to my crotch, where my already throbbing hard-on bulged the fabric of my jeans.

"I can tell," she said in husky voice. "Maybe we should do something about that."

I stood up and led her to the bedroom.

FIVE

The next evening MaryAnn and I were once again relaxing in the living room. The antique clock in the hall had just finished chiming seven times. A minute or two later, Becky hurried in. She stopped in front of the couch where I was sitting, quickly pulled off her thong, and got down on her hands and knees. She took a deep breath, swallowed, squeezed her eyes shut, and said in a shaky voice, "Please, Master, may I have your cock in my ass?"

I looked at my watch. It was seven-oh-five.

MaryAnn put down the phone on which she had been playing a video game and looked over with anticipation. I stood up and winked at her.

I walked around Becky, still on her hands and knees, and squatted on my heels so I was closer to the level of her head. I reached out to stroke her hair.

"Very good, slave," I told her, running my hand through her curls. "There's just one thing."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, so she was looking up at me.

"You're late."

Becky looked at me in surprise.

I raised my left hand, letting her see my watch. "It was seven-oh-five before you were in position and begging for my cock. I told you seven o'clock. So as punishment for being five minutes late, I want you to go and add five more 'A''s to your calendar.

"But Master, I..."

"Ten more."

"Please, Master, I..."

"Twenty more."

"Master, no! I..."

"Thirty more."

Becky was now staring at me with her mouth open and her eyes wide in shock.

"Had enough?" I asked.

Becky closed her mouth and nodded quickly.

"You've now earned yourself two full months of being ass-fucked every night. So what do you want to say now? Think carefully," I told her.

"Thank you, Master," she swallowed and said softly, "for helping me learn to be a better slave."

"Very good," I told her. "Now go mark your calendar and then come right back. Believe me, you don't want to make me wait."

Becky rose to her feet--still wearing only her slave collar--and trotted quickly into the kitchen. After a little more than a minute she hurried back, and once more went down on all fours.

SIX

I stood behind her and slowly took off my clothes. I looked over at MaryAnn, who was watching intently. As I slid my shorts down and my erect cock sprung free she smiled wickedly. I chuckled and grinned back at her, and then walked around to Becky's head.

I knelt in front of her, and she looked up at me. "All right, slave," I told her. "Before I get to fucking you in your sexy little ass, I want you to get my cock nice and wet. So open your mouth and get to work."

Becky swallowed nervously, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth.

"Eyes up here, slave," I ordered. "I've told you before I want you looking in my eyes while you're sucking me."

Becky opened her eyes and gazed up at me. I stared into her blue eyes as she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking.

I could feel her lips and tongue sliding over my cock as she moved her head back and forth. My cock was aching, but I didn't want to come just yet.

As I rode waves of pleasure, I reached down and put my hand on the back of Becky's head. The next time she slid her lips down my cock, I used my hand to stop her from pulling back and thrust my cock deep into her mouth. She squeaked and her eyes widened in surprise.

From that point I took control. I grasped her curls, and using her hair to control her head, rocked my hips to thrust my cock all the way in.

'That's it, you little cocksucker. You'll take it all, one way or another. Now suck! Suck it, whore!"

Becky squealed and mewled as I ravished her mouth and throat. When I could no longer resist the urge to come, I quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth. I drew a ragged breath and took a moment to collect myself. As Becky hung her head and gasped for breath, I got to my feet and walked around behind her.

SEVEN

I put a foot between her legs and pushed them apart. "Spread those legs, whore."

Becky moaned but complied, spreading her legs and opening herself from behind.

"Now arch your back," I told her, and she lowered her back, tilting her hips and raising her ass.

I knelt between her legs and used both hands to part her ass cheeks. I could see the sheen of lube up and down her crack and around her asshole.

"Let's just check to see that you're properly lubed, slave," I said. Becky gasped as I ran my index finger up and down her crack, and then squealed as I pushed my fingertip into her asshole. Her squealing grew louder as I shoved my finger in all the way and began to twist it back and forth. I withdrew my finger and wiped it clean on her hip.

"Good girl. Now, then, slave...beg me to fuck you in your ass," I told her.

Becky swallowed and took a deep breath. "Please, Master..." she started; then her voice faltered and she squeezed her eyes shut, giving a small cry of dismay.

She yelped as I slapped her ass hard. "Say it, you little slut! I won't tell you again!"

Becky's voice caught, but she managed to whisper "Please, Master, fuck me in my ass."

"You can do better than that, slut! Louder!"

"PLEASE, MASTER, FUCK ME IN MY ASS!" she cried.

"Again!"

"PLEASE, MASTER, FUCK ME IN MY ASS!"

EIGHT

I chuckled and grabbed her waist. Holding her so she couldn't pull away, I put the head of my cock against her asshole and leaned forward to push it in. Becky gasped, and then squealed as my cock stretched her tender asshole and I pushed it the rest of the way inside her. Once I was all the way in, I leaned forward so that my chest was resting on her slender back, and reached around under her to grab her tits, trapping her erect nipples between my fingers. I put my lips next to her ear and whispered "Now we'll have some fun, slut."

I began to fuck her ass, using her tits to control her. As I pushed my cock into her, I used her tits to pull her back onto my cock until her ass cheeks slapped against my hips. Then, as I drew my cock back, I used her tits to pull her forward until only the head of my cock was still inside her hole. The sensation of her tight asshole around my cock was mind-blowing, and the thrill of dominating her so completely was intoxicating. As I was fucking her I whispered continually in her ear, taunting her: "See, slave? You're 'that kind of girl' after all."

The entire time she was being ass-fucked Becky was biting her lip and mewling loudly in the back of her throat. As I continued to violate her, I could sense the tension in her building. She began gritting her teeth and tossing her head. Finally, I could feel her asshole tighten around my cock.

"Not yet, you little bitch! Beg me to let you come! Beg for it, you slut!"

Becky let out a despairing moan and cried out desperately, "Please may I come, Master! Please!"

I continued riding her, thrusting my cock violently into her asshole. Her ass cheeks clapped against my thighs, and I grasped her tits tightly with my fingers.

"Now come!" I grated in her ear. "Come, you little slut! Come with my cock up your ass, fuckslave!"

At the word "fuckslave" Becky threw her head back and uttered a long, drawn out scream. I could feel her asshole clamp down tightly on my cock, and a shudder ran through her entire body. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, as she quivered in my grasp and gasped for air between screams.

Once she came there was no longer a reason to hold back. I tightened my grasp on her tits, squeezing her nipples hard between my fingers, and redoubled the speed with which I was fucking her. She screamed again at the sudden assault, and as I rapidly pumped my cock deep into her I felt my hot cum spurt into her ass again and again. As I came Becky's screaming was drowned out by the roar of blood rushing in my ears, and I continued pumping my cock in and out until I was completely spent.

I lay for a minute on top of her, with my cock still deep in her ass. As I came down from orgasm I slowly pulled my cock out. Becky shuddered as I pulled the head of my cock past her sphincters and it popped out of her asshole. I took a deep breath, rose to my feet, and wiped myself clean with a towel I had placed nearby earlier. Becky's head was hanging down between her shoulders and her arms were trembling, but she eventually lifted her head and struggled unsteadily to her feet. I looked down at her, admiring the sheen of sweat covering her body and the red marks on her tits where my fingers had dug in.

"What do you say now, slave?"

"Thank you, Master, for allowing me to pleasure you with my ass," Becky sniffled, lowering her eyes.

"Very good," I told her. "Now pick up your panties, slave," I ordered, "and put them in the laundry with this." I tossed the soiled towel on the floor in front of her, and watched as she bent over to pick it up and retrieve her panties from where she had dropped them.

"Yes, Master," she said, and turned to go.

"Oh, and one other thing, slave."

She turned back to face me. "Yes, Master?"

"On your way past the kitchen, put another 'A' on your calendar."

Becky looked at me in shock, her mouth a round 'O' of surprise.

"The ass-fucking you got today doesn't count against your total," I told her. "Because you were late. So I suggest you be on time tomorrow."

Becky stared at me for a moment, then her eyes welled up, she uttered a small cry, and turned and hurried from the room.

NINE

As I pulled on my jeans I turned to look at MaryAnn, who was trying to stifle laughter. She slowly shook her head. "You are such a bastard," she said, breaking into a wide grin.

I smiled back at her. "You love every minute of it and you know it."

"Guilty," she replied with a laugh. "Speaking of which, watching you fuck little Miss Priss up the ass has made me incredibly horny. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to take a shower. Be in bed when I finish."