Becky's Cuck Ch. 07

Story Info
Becky get's what she wants and I become traded goods.
3.5k words
4.45
10k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered our little apartment, Owen kicked off his shoes and waited for me to show him in. Becky was probably waiting right in bed so it was up to me to make light small talk and offer some drinks. Owen took a gin tonic and I poured myself a big glass of scotch to relax a little. I noticed an empty glass with lipstick on the counter thinking that Becky had probably took a shot too to get her more in the mood. Owen again managed to be friendly and to relax me and I enjoyed talking with him.

After some minutes of friendly chatting I heard Becky's soothing voice from the bedroom calling us to come to her for some fun.

Owen put down his drink and gestured me to show him the way and we both went into our bedroom where Becky was sprawled on the bed in her lingerie laying on her side resting her head on one arm looking all seductive with her makeup. She had turned the lights down low and said to me almost in a whisper: "Uh honey, won't you introduce me to our guest?" while she glanced over Owen's perfectly toned body. He just grinned and nodded in her direction as I introduced him to Becky and then Becky to him.

She winked at him with her long fake eyelashes and traced a red fingernail along her thigh. In her fishnet stockings she looked like a juicy rolled roast ready to be devoured. Seeing her laying there with all her pale wobbly flesh barely held in by the strings of her lingerie I felt myself getting hard wondering if Owen at least slightly found her attractive as well. I looked over to him still smiling and with his deep base voice he said to Becky: "I see you want to go straight to the fun part!", as he started to take of his white t-shirt showing of his shiny muscles. He smelled so fresh and manly when he threw his shirt down next to me. Becky and I just stared at him in awe and he noticed it and with a smile slowly started to unbutton his jeans. At this point I couldn't even tell if my dolled up wife or this black smooth god of a man made me more hard. I didn't even care anymore anyways. My wife had called me her little faggot husband for so long and didn't seem to care at all if it was true or not that all shame seemed to have left me as well.

Owen meanwhile had stepped out of his jeans and was standing there in black boxer briefs this time looking at Becky and me in turn.

"So should I continue or do one of you guys want to unpack your present?" He asked again with confidence dripping from every pore.

Becky shifted position and wiggled her feet in the air squealing like a little pig with the effort to pull off her g-string and rolling it over her thick thighs then kicking it into the corner. She hoisted herself up on her knees and elbows, shoving her enormous jiggly white ass in Owen's direction looking over her shoulder. With one hand she reached underneath herself and with her plump fat sausage fingers fumbled her loose leaking vagina in front of us. With an out of breath moan from the exhaustion of moving around to be on all fours she whispered to me: "Honey why don't you make my present wet and ready and show me what a little perverted fag you are. You know that gets me going." She winked at Owen conspiratorially then Becky pursed her lips and blew a patronizing kiss in my direction.

Owen's smile broadened as he gave a quarter turn in my direction opening his big hands to invite me towards his crotch. I gulped with excitement and wanted to instantly get on my knees when he interrupted me noticing the straining bulge in my pants.

"Don't you want to get more comfortable first as well my friend" he boomed at me and I nodded sheepishly. I stumbled around clumsily undressing quickly and dropping all of my clothes on the pile of Owen's garments. Standing there pale and naked with my little hard dick out I felt like a small embarrassed boy blushing. Becky gave of a loud giggle looking at me next to this black hunk which should have made me angry but instead it just made my little dick strain and twitch even harder. Owen was not mocking me as openly as Becky did but still his grin was broad and pitying as he looked my white naked body up and down. Then he said "Come here big boy!" With open arms inviting me to his manly crotch while my wife gave off another shrill giggle.

I knelt down in front of his huge dark feet and like I had practiced in the club I let my hand glide over the bulge in his briefs then slowly dragged them down revealing his package.

I heard Becky's excited moan as she saw this beautiful chocolate log jumping out in front of my face. She noisily shoved two or three fingers into her fat glistening cunt massaging her hole while watching her husband degrade himself in front of her.

"Oh yes! Do it! Suck it dirty little fag!" She panted looking at me intensely.

Owen lowered his big hand on my head like a priest giving a blessing and caressed my hair. "You heard your lovely wife! Go ahead!" He urged me on as well and I closed my eyes and bent forward starting to kiss his cockhead while grabbing the base of his shaft. I massaged him and licked the tip, tasting the first musky drip of Owen's precum, stroking him all hard and then I slipped his meat into my mouth sucking him in as good as I could, the way Becky had trained me on our dildo making Owen all wet and slippery for my beautiful wife. I heard Owen's deep groan as my tongue slurped along the underside of his shaft and the panting and squishy sounds coming from the bed as my wife looked on and masturbated. It took me the better part of three minutes and a lot of saliva to slobber up Owen's now fully hard cock all around and back up to his balls. While I worked his huge dark balls in my mouth with his shaft laying across my face dripping sweet hot precum on my forehead I noticed that Owen had also shaved himself all smooth for the occasion.

After I had finished my work making Owen all glistening and slippery I pulled back a little admiring my work thinking I could use a glass of water with all the spit I used up around his man-meat. I was trying to catch my breath wanting a little break expecting for Owen to make his move in the direction of Becky's ass but instead my wife interrupted my thoughts by cooing towards me: "Now make me wet as well honey, will you?"

Still slightly out of breath I looked over as she was jiggling her whale ass in my direction. "B...but you already are dripping on the sheets with your juices honey?" I said still exhausted from working my jaw around this massive cock and balls.

"Not from my ass, dumbass!" She said with a bit of a rude undertone making certain who is the boss around here. I blushed again. Even though I voluntarily licked around her asshole before she never before demanded it from me directly. I usually would oblige happily but with Owen present here with us this gave me quite a different sting of humiliation to lick my wife's anus in front of him. More so than sucking him off which I had already done before and to my surprise enjoyed more than I had thought. He had been nicer and gentler to me than my wife had been for months and it was clearly her wish to degrade me in front of a stranger to show me my place. It really stung quite deep to humiliate myself not only in front of my wife but in front of this manly man even though I still couldn't help but feel the flash of horniness that it sparked in my crotch.

With a bright red blush on my face I crawled up on the bed and with an out of breath "Yes honey!" I obediently plunged my face between Becky's ass-crack and started to lick her twitching backdoor. "Oh yes baby, make me ready!" She almost screamed out as my tongue circled her sphincter and then dived into her as I was spending the last of my spit to wetten her up nicely.

My ass was now also in the air in the direction of Owen and while he watched me french-kissing my wife's asshole with my head almost disappearing between her massive butt cheeks he started to stroke his cock with one hand while the long strong fingers of his other hand started to caress my butt. He petted my pale white cheeks and traced a finger down my crack lingering with the tip of his middle finger on my virgin anus. Then he tickled my balls a little and tugged my hard little shaft toying around with me while I slurped my way up my wife's rectum.

After I don't know how long Becky moaned out "Oh yes, damn I think I am ready now for some real cock".

I wanted to pull back to make room for Owen but he grabbed me by the hair on the back of my neck and held my face tight in my wife's ass-crack while shoving my body aside with a push from his hip. I could feel the heat from his body as he moved closer kneeling behind my wife pushing me to the side while holding my head. I tried to turn my head sideways looking straight at the tip of his cock moving closer to my face. Then I turned my gaze upwards with my cheek still pressed to my wife's butt. Owen's and my eyes met and I must have looked questioningly up at this towering figure of a black Adonis because Owen said with his deep friendly voice. "Better keep the lube close by because we might need it" And with a smile he dipped the tip of his cock sideways into my panting open mouth fucking my face with a few soft thrusts then pulling it out and aligning his mushroom-head right on Becky's entrance mere millimeters in front of my hot breathing mouth.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, please!" Was all my wife managed to whisper excitedly as his thick strong log pressed against her backdoor, parting her crack. With my head still being held in place by Owen's large hand I watched closely as Becky's sphincter stretched out and gave way to the now disappearing chocolate mushroom head entering her from behind. Like a train in slow-motion entering a dark tunnel Owen slowly moved his cock in inch by inch. Being up close I could see every shiny wet vein along his shaft disappearing into Becky feeling her body tremble as the pleasure washed through her. Pushing out my tongue I let more of my spit run down her crack and onto Owen's thick wood. With the tip of my tongue I touched and lapped at the border between his shaft and her stretched out anus feeling the ripples along his length gliding past.

As Owen was inside my wife with almost his whole length Becks threw her head back screaming out with unhinged pleasure. Letting go of her loose dripping pussy and gushing out more of her juices onto the sheets she had to stabilize herself with both hands now trembling hard and panting with so much hot black cock inside of her. Owen rested briefly than started to slowly pull out and thrust in again with a deliberate and very slow pace knowing full well that otherwise Becky would climax in an instant. I was still there providing additional lube by lapping at his cock on the way out and back in. Occasionally I glanced up at Owen's benevolent smile and since he noticed that I would do everything to make my wife happy, to make them both happy, he let go of my head letting me lick them at my own pace.

Becky was starting to sweat from exhaustion, bent forward on her elbows unable to bring up the strength to move panting like mad and moaning. Her thick arms wobbled with her trembling as she took thrust after thrust from Owen into her behind.

Owen's deep moans also got louder and finally he said to me. "You better help your wife cum soon or else I finish before her!"

I nodded with a whispered "Yes of course!", as I got up from my position. I hesitated and looked how I could manage to lick her pussy in this position like I usually did when the dildo was inside her ass. There was no way for me to squeeze in under her fat belly next to her massive thigh. Owen noticed my clumsiness and gestured me to move behind him and shove my head in from underneath. With his legs aligned outside the thick calves of my wife there was barely enough room for me to fit my head in like a mechanic shoving himself under a car. I did exactly that looking up at his huge full balls dangling above my face as I moved forward under the hot sweaty belly of Becky. Her loose swollen pussy dripped juices into my eye and onto my face and I strained my neck upwards to suck on her labia and push my tongue against her clit while Owen continued to pound her ass.

It was so hot and dark and musky and exhausting to work my tongue in that strained position but I wanted Becky to be as happy as she could. So far she just kept herself in position holding back with her trembling body to receive the full length of Owen's meat into her ass with every thrust. As she started to feel my mouth on her pussy she relaxed more, dropping her weight onto my face smothering me with her pussy and pushing onto my mouth in rhythm with Owen's thrusts. "Oh fuck yes, that's it, I am close!" Becky squealed out and Owen took this as a hint to quicken his thrusts.

Within moments I could feel her whole vagina starting to contract in fast pulsing spasms and more juice gushed out of her almost drowning me underneath her. Owen must have felt the contractions too around his log as he too started to moan out louder than before.

He continued to fuck her steadily as I gurgled and licked her with a matching rhythm until the last wave of contractions washed over her and I felt the weight on my face increasing as her body relaxed even more.

With my face covered in Becky's sweat and pussy juices I had to stop licking to not suffocate and drew in short shallow breaths holding on while Owen still worked her ass faster and faster. Finally with loud deep grunts like I heard before in the bathroom stall of the club he shot his hot thick semen into my wife's asshole. Pumping her full with his balls contracting on my chin. I was almost losing my consciousness when Owen finally was finished and pulled his cock slowly out of Becky's ass. With her weight being lifted off me a little I too slipped back out between her legs and was there just in time when Owen's wet cock slapped out of her anus and onto my face leaving a long slimy trail of his cum over my forehead nose and mouth. I was just happy to breathe again and just panted looking up at his wet cock and the gaping asshole of Becky which still winked and pulsed in the aftermath of this massive pounding.

Becky grunted too and with a loud wet fart a thick glob of cum exited her anus and sprayed over my face. Owen gave me a pathetic look and a sympathetic giggle and I just looked happy and licked my mouth gathering the remnants of her juices and his cum from her ass and swallowing it down.

Becky had caught her breath too and was uttering thanks to Owen and praises to how wonderful this was. She also yawned as she noticed how tiring it all was to her untrained body. She was trying to explain how much she would like to go again soon but that she had no energy left today to possibly cum again.

Owen jumped to the occasion and said: "Well we can sure strike a deal to have another fun evening once you have recovered."

Becky cooed with another yawn as she was clearly moments away from passing out. "Oh that would be so great. What do you want in return?"

Owen looked down to me and winked mischievously: "Well if you could lend me your husband for an evening with me and my girl that would be great."

I felt like traded goods and my dick just liked it and twitched again as I lay there all used and covered in body fluids. Becky just said "That little fag? Well of course do as you please with him as long as you return him undamaged. He's not much of a man but I love my little pervert!"

That was the sweetest thing Becky had said about me for a while and even though her words were always spiked with some humiliation I still only felt love for her.

Owen nodded approvingly to the deal and started to wipe his shrinking cock with my shirt which he had picked up from the floor. "So if you want to go to sleep maybe your husband could drive me back to my place?"

I still felt all my horniness pent up inside and I didn't want to leave just yet without cumming too. Becky would be fast asleep once I got home so my only option would be to finish here and now, in front of Owen who was already out of the mood and starting to pack up.

With all that had already happened before I had no pride left in me and I was only thinking to cum too and uttered "Can I please finish too? I need to cum please?" Looking pleadingly at Owen to wait.

He just gave another pathetic giggle and said. "Sure go ahead, it's your wife after all!".

I held my tongue not going as low as to thank him for the permission to fuck my own wife and quickly got up behind Becky who was still lingering on all fours waving her ass slowly from side to side probably still savoring the past feeling of having her ass pounded hard.

Briefly I wondered if I should fuck her slimy wet pussy but her twitching asshole smeared with my spit and Owen's white thick semen changed my mind and I aligned my hard dick with her backdoor grabbing her ass and pushing in. Owen's thick seed spread across my shaft as I plunged into Becky's behind and I barely felt any resistance from her gaping sphincter.

I started to hump her with a quicker pace as Owen was getting dressed looking at me working my fat wobbly wife in front of him.

After some thrusts and another few yawns from Becky she said "Are you inside yet? I honestly cannot even feel your tiny dick!" followed by another patronizing giggle from her.

I should have felt ashamed, I should have shrunk back to nothing with so much degradation but my brain was somehow wired completely wrong. Instead of losing all mood after such a statement I felt my little dick harden even more and I moaned out which now caused even Owen to laugh out loud at my pathetic figure. With them both laughing at my tiny dick and the inability to pleasure my wife on my own it finally took me over the edge and I spurted my hot thin seed into Becky's ass where it mixed with the thick manly cum from this real black man standing behind me waiting for me to be his taxi driver.

Moments after I had finished pushing the last few drops of my cum into my wife she collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep. Owen threw my shirt into my arms and said "Come on big boy! I need to get going."

I looked at the cum-stains he had left on my shirt and shrugged putting it on. I also didn't bother to wipe my face or my dick but just quickly got back into my now soiled clothes and grabbed my car keys on the way out.