Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 04

Story Info
An artist receives an offer to become one of his creations!
7.3k words
3.94
5.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat in her taxi, travelling to the hotel, she noticed how foreign everything looked. She had never been to America before and here she was now, with little more than the clothes on her back and a small case which she had no idea about. The taxi pulled up and she got out, feeling tired after her long journey. The driver took her small case from the boot and she generously tipped him a fifty-dollar note.

"Thank you Ma'am," he smiled as she extended the handle of her case, rocked it onto its wheels and then rolled it behind her into the hotel

"Lita Fox, ah yes, here we are, mini-suite 417"

He handed her a card.

"Fourth floor" he said and pointed to the lift. A woman in a bell-boy outfit quickly walked over and took charge of her small case for her. She soon realised that this was the sort of hotel where guests did not carry their own luggage, so she didn't interfere as the woman followed her towards the lift.

When they reached the door of the suite, the woman opened it for her with her own card, ushered her inside and gave her the guided tour. There were two bedrooms, a sitting area and a bathroom. Lita had never stayed in such an expensive place before. She had no idea what the correct form was. Lydia took pity on her and tipped the woman $50 in ten-dollar notes from her handbag.

"Your deliveries arrived earlier today; I have put them on the coffee table in the second bedroom for you Miss Fox."

"Thank you. Er, that will be all," Lita smiled sweetly. The woman let herself out and closed the door.

Lita was weary and sank herself down into one of the comfortable chairs. It was nine o' clock in the evening. She felt emotional and clasped her hands together. It was difficult to know which feelings were real, and which were being engineered by her control program. As she relaxed a little, she thought back to her encounter with James on the plane. It seemed unbelievable now to her what she had actually done, and she grimaced when she thought of how the poor bartender must have felt seeing them both disappearing inside the toilet on the top deck of the plane together.

This didn't help her however. The memory of James only served to inflame her arousal system, which was the last thing she wanted at this time. She wanted to go to sleep!

"How would you feel if I told you that James had booked penthouse four in this very hotel for the week?" Lydia asked teasingly.

"Really?"

"I've just checked the hotel manifold and yes, he has it, he checked in five minutes ago."

"Why are you telling me this?" Lita asked, frustrated as she had planned to go to sleep but now the mere suggestion of her master's presence was impossible for her to ignore.

"Well, I thought you would like to know where your owner is and thought that a good pleasure girl like you might be interested in making sure that he is satisfied?"

Lita cursed as she felt a small but unignorable increase in her sexual arousal and knew that it would not go away now. She started to question whether she would be able to sleep at all knowing that he was just a few floors away, in the same building.

"Perhaps you could go and check on him, you know, to make sure that he is okay?", Lydia seemed to be taking a sadistic pleasure in planting these ideas. "But darling he has already seen you in your lovely body, jeans and boots outfit. I think if you are to pay him a visit, then you should wear something different."

Lita figured that she was done for the day in these clothes and started to strip down her slouchy ruched thigh boots, pulling them both off, folding them up and laying them neatly on the floor. She dropped her jeans down, feeling a stiffness around the crotch material where her juices had dried, and then stepped out of them. Then she unfastened the body and slipped it off, finally removing her underwear and put it all in a neat pile. She looked at herself in the mirror. The large, sexy tattoo down her side made her body look like it craved attention and the two metal barbels through her nipples made her realise that she had one terrible purpose and that there was no getting away from it. She had to try and see her master again.

"Like I say, I will not allow you to try and see him wearing your smelly clothes from the day, you must wear something new for him if you are to go calling on him at this late hour."

Lita huffed in dismay. She opened her case and saw that it only contained some electronics, toiletries, makeup, hair products and a comfortable night dress; but nothing to wear for a man. And then she remembered, oh no!

She walked in trepidation over to the small parcels that sat on the coffee table. There were two small packages and two boxes. She could hear Lydia grinning, "Perhaps I get to find out what your choice was after all!"

Lita opened all the packages. It didn't help, she was still faced with exactly the same choice that Lydia had set her in the airport.

"Fuck it, I'm going red," she thought.

She donned the tiny, provocative red dress. It was far too small for her enormous breasts but they had considerately packed a few pieces of double-sided tape with the garment. This was so that a lady could stick the edges of the dress to her breasts on the insides of her nipples so that she wasn't exposed any more obscenely than the dress was designed to do. Lita used all of the double-sided sticky pads to arrange the dress so that it was stuck to her without her nipples falling out. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a complete slut. She was just starting to blush when she felt Lydia send a wave of lust through her and it was half in pleasure and half in abject humiliation that she plucked the obscenely high red stiletto sandals from their box, set them down, pushed her feet into the pretty toe straps and then started winding the ankle straps up and around her heels before fastening the little buckles closed.

She stood up and looked at herself. She looked like something out of a porn film. Earlier that day, in the airport, this had been her vision of hell. Now she felt like she was in with a chance if she could just get to her master.

The sandals were particularly difficult to walk in, her heel felt like it wanted to come off the side of the tiny area below it as the thin straps were the only thing holding it in place. She carefully stalked her way out of the lift on the top floor and made her way down the deserted corridor. She saw a door, penthouse three, and opposite that, penthouse four. This was it!

She tried to adjust herself in the shoes but realised that there was not a comfortable way to stand on these cheap heels. She cursed herself for not having chosen the pink dress, even though the shoes had been the same style and that this made no sense at all.

She looked up and then knocked as loudly as she could upon the door. She started to pray that he didn't have another woman in there with him, and then she heard footsteps. Oh my god, she couldn't believe that she was going to be seen looking like this!

Five minutes later, Lita was on all fours, propping herself up on his bed whilst he drove his cock into her ass. She was yelping and breathing quickly in a mixture of discomfort and utter pleasure as she felt him reaming his way in and out of her. She was still wearing her slutty red dress; it had been trivially easy for him to hitch up the back of it and she had not bothered to wear any panties for this late evening date. She still wore her slutty red sandals and as she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror at the side, she felt like she was little more than her master's fuck-toy for the evening. She gasped as he pushed his massive cock fully into her behind one last time before she felt him adjusting his position.

When she had come in through the door, she had wasted no time in telling him how hot and bothered she was, and how she needed to feel him inside her. However, when he had tried to lie her down on her back and enter her pussy, Lydia had forced her onto her front, in doggy position and had made him enter her in her rear passage.

"Haven't you even read The Rules, Lita?" Lydia had asked.

"Well actually yes, I have," Lita thought, "But they say that you shouldn't have sex until the third date!"

"Well, we're practising the slut modification of the rules. You aren't allowed to feel him in your pussy until the third date," Lydia had giggled. Lita had then moaned with pleasure as she had jacked her up with a further dose of lust and she had felt him bring his hand around to her front.

"Ooh, a reach-around, this guy is definitely a keeper!" Lydia grinned as Lita felt him find her clitoris with his index finger and start to work it around there. She could barely contain herself and screamed out in abject lust. She knew that she was forbidden from climaxing until her master was coming himself but it was unbearable for her to wait for him as she was, sat on the very brink of release. After another minute, just when she was starting to think that she would go insane from how good his cock felt in her ass, she felt him tense up and start to unload into her. The final twitch of his hand on her clitoris sparked her ultimate release and she screamed uncontrollably at the top of her voice as her first female orgasm smashed into her. It felt like her body was going supernova and there was nothing that she could do about it other than to shriek her lungs out and be swept away by the insanely strong wave of pleasure.

Breathing deeply in recovery, she felt him slide slowly out of her. Like on the plane, she was once more overcome with a deep sense of love for him. She rolled over onto him, holding him tightly as he grabbed the covers and pulled them around them both. She slid her top leg over him and around his body, still wearing her high heeled sandals, unwilling to let him go even for the minute that it would take to unbuckle them.

Lita opened her eyes. It was light through the curtains and the clock said 9:15. My god, she had slept right through. She turned over in the bed but he was gone! Where was James?!

There was a little note on his bedside table.

"Gone to play golf, back later, pick you up at 8 O'clock. Let me know where from, love you later, you sexy, sexy girl, see you. James x"

She grasped it and clutched it tightly to her. Her master had not abandoned her!

She got out of bed and realised that she still had the ridiculous stiletto sandals on. She bent down and unbuckled the straps and took them off. I have to get back to my room she thought, at least then I can put on my clothes from yesterday.

The lift went 'ding' as the door opened and she stepped out onto her own floor. She held out her index and middle fingers on her right hand and had one of her red strappy sandals dangling from each as she walked down the hotel corridor in a white towelling bathrobe that she had taken from James' suite. Several people passed her on the corridor, her hair dishevelled and she had no idea what her face looked like, but she finally understood what people meant by the 'walk of shame'.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she finally made it back to her own room and closed the door behind her. She wanted to flop onto the bed and cry, the last two days had been so unbelievably emotional. Whereas before, in the subversion environment which she now knew to be a lie, she had had Lydia as her friend, she now felt more alone; Lydia was a task master and was the voice of her control program. She needed a friend!

"Hello Lita."

She turned, surprised, and saw a woman standing in her hotel room.

"Handshake complete. Identity confirmed. Pleasure unit A27," Lydia spoke matter-of-factly.

Lita looked at her. She had dark straight hair, which was up at the back but which hung around her face, parted in the centre at the front, becoming blonder towards its ends. She was taller and slenderer than Lita. Whilst her eyebrows were made up and she wore a reddish eye shadow, her lips looked natural and the rest of her makeup was subtle and understated. She wore a beautifully fitting white dress with dark-navy side panels which only served to enhance the shape of her lovely slim figure. The skirt fell high up her bare thighs and she wore a pair of designer black and white shoes which Lita could see had little white ankle straps and the giveaway red soles of Louboutins.

Lita put down her cheap red sandals on the table.

"I'm Tanya." She walked over, held Lita's shoulders and then kissed her on the cheek. Her elegant face looked genuinely happy to see her.

"Sorry to drop in on you when you've just finished the walk of shame," she smiled sympathetically. "Still, if you've been a dirty stop-out, that usually means that you've had a good night, am I right?"

Lita didn't know what to make of her.

"Who is this?" she asked Lydia.

"Pleasure unit A27 is a Waverley Systems model X201, has version 1.64 hardware and an incept stamp from two years two hundred and seventy-five days ago. This unit has passed local security clearances, identity is confirmed and communication is secure."

"Hey, it's okay, I'm a friend." Tanya's face went still for a moment.

"Oh wow, are you really only a day old!? Unit number A56 and version 2.0, my goodness! Oh, come here, you must be terrified!"

Tanya walked over to her with a look of genuine concern on her face and gently held Lita.

"I knew you were a new girl, but I didn't realise quite how new. You must let me take care of you!"

Later that morning the two girls sat at the table on the balcony of Lita's suite. Room service was serving them each a plate of scrambled eggs with smoked salmon with a large jug of orange juice and a pot of fresh coffee. Lita was beaming, sat happily in her new outfit, being looked after by her new friend.

Tanya had wasted no time making her shower and had then sat her down whilst she had done her hair and makeup for her. She explained that they had a lot to do that day because Lita had nothing to wear for the party that evening but that it was okay. Tanya delighted in taking on the role of her saviour and was going to take her to pick up some things.

She had brought some bags with her; some gifts she had said to welcome the new girl to the gang.

Lita's initial suspicion had been overcome when she had seen the lovely dress that Tanya had brought for her to wear.

Lita had looked at her as she had unpacked the beautiful designer dress that she had had made for her and had got Lita to step into it. Tanya pulled up the zip at the back of the dress and Lita saw the lovely white dress with flattering, figure-enhancing pink flanks close tightly around her, fitting her perfectly around her huge breasts.

"Yes, I had to have this made to measure, it isn't easy buying a size 8 with L size breasts you know!"

Lita loved how she looked in it. She felt sexy, but it felt fashionable and sophisticated rather than the cheap slutty dress that she had worn the night before. Tanya had sealed the deal though when she had lifted the second bag onto the table and pulled out a smart box with "Christian Louboutin" written on the top.

Lita had looked at her in awe as she had lifted the top and taken out the shoes which had sat in their own individual little bags. Tanya lifted the first shoe out and Lita gasped when she saw the beautiful smart pointy white stiletto court shoe. She took it from her, immediately feeling the quality as she turned it over and saw that the underside was indeed the same red colour as Tanya had on the bottom of her own pumps.

"My god, are these really for me?" Lita asked, genuinely humbled. She knew that a pair of these shoes cost more than €500.

"Of course, darling," Tanya laughed. "Why not put them on?"

And so it was, that the two of them sat, sharing breakfast, both wearing their designer Louboutin shoes and fitted dresses, looking immaculate and talking as good girlfriends.

"My goodness, that sounds so exciting Lita! I'm not sure I needed to hear that now though," she confessed, "my husband was away last night and... well...I spent two hours dancing this morning, but I think you understand about our needs a little by now?"

Lita reached across the table and took Tanya's hand.

"Yes, I understand." She grasped it, she needed a real friend who had been through the same things that she had.

Tanya looked into her eyes. Lita could hear a voice inside her head.

"I'm so happy that you have joined us Lita."

After breakfast, Tanya had taken Lita out into the city. She had taken her downstairs in the lift. Lita had followed Tanya's lead as she had strolled across the large hotel reception. Tanya had an effortless, sensual walk which was very elegant. She knew that she was stunning and paid no attention at all to all the people in the reception area who were turning to look at the girls with varying degrees of subtlety about whether they attempted to hide this or not.

Lita tried to hold an arrogant posture as she conducted the only walk that she was now able to do, with more wiggle at her hips than Tanya was making. She was trying to emulate Tanya's confidence but was overcompensating for the fact that she was actually extremely nervous being seen in her short dress, high heels and full glamour for the first time in daylight. The expensive shoes and dress helped her composure somewhat though; she at least didn't feel like the complete slut that she had looked the previous night.

Tanya had put on a pair of large dark glasses which Lita felt afforded her a screen of protection from the prying eyes. Lita herself felt more exposed and worried that her heavy eye makeup, pink lip gloss and Monroe stud was making her feel overdone at 10am whilst everyone else in the reception was much more dressed down.

"Don't worry Lita, you are stunning," Tanya told her quietly but matter-of-factly.

Lita wanted to take her hand and hold it as they walked but didn't want to disrupt Tanya's beautiful walk, so she continued at her side. They walked through the front entrance, a towering glass opening which was held for them by an elaborately dressed doorman with a top hat.

At the sight of Tanya emerging, Lita saw the rear door of a huge white car opened for them by a chauffeur. The two girls climbed in to the back. Lita's mouth was open when she saw the cavernous back area with front and rear facing seats, television and mini bar. It was all decked out in beautiful light-cream leather, polished wood and white knobs and controls.

"We're picking up Anubis," Tanya said to the driver before flicking one of the white switches which raised the screen between themselves and the driver.

"Very good Ma'am," they both caught before the soundproof glass slid home, isolating them in privacy.

Tanya took Lita's hand and held it. She turned to her as the car pulled slowly away.

"The girls are so excited to meet you Lita, it has been a while since anyone new joined us out here."

"Is this car, yours!?" Lita asked, she was stunned at the luxury and had never been inside anything quite like it.

Tanya scoffed lightly.

"You've no idea have you Lita. I mean how much do you think a girl like us costs? It's millions and millions. A custom slave girl, grown to perfection, loyal, devoted, will never betray or divorce anyone, will stay young and perfect for years and will give better sex than any normal woman on the planet? I mean, you're the newest one of us and are only serial number fifty-six, there are not many of us; we are precious commodities. Who do you think can afford us?"

She stroked Lita's hair.

"Your master is far, far richer than mine in any case. Just you wait until you see his house. And you're only just up the road from us."

She grinned, putting her arm around Lita's shoulders; her new best friend.

After a while, the car made its way through increasingly sparse and exclusive-looking suburbs and they turned into a driveway which had been barely visible from the road. It passed down a long, narrow track between two other estates before opening up a little to reveal a small parking area in front of a tall white house which was otherwise hidden by thick trees around its sides.